谁能帮我翻译一下?要通顺的近义词,优美的。de...

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
成一个通顺的句子,帮下忙呵呵:But the company increasingly appreciates the power of a brand name in commanding clothing prices well above the cost of production
但是公司越来越体会到品牌能为服装博得远高于产品成本的市场价格。
价格胜于成本。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注谁能帮我翻译一下(要通顺)_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下(要通顺)
就在40年前,一个伟大的人宣读了演讲词,《I
dream》,从此选起了黑人自由狂潮在美利坚上永远回荡这那最后的一句“那时,上帝的所有儿女,黑人和白人,犹太教徒和非犹太教徒,耶稣教徒和天主教徒,都将手携手,合唱一首古老的黑人灵歌:“'终于自由啦!终于自由啦!感谢全能的上帝,我们终于自由啦!'”可是我们看到的
确实飘荡的无穷的战火
在中东为了石油
为了信仰无穷的厮杀在人们的眼中再也看不到,巴别塔建造时的和睦,留下的只伊拉克遍地的地雷,无辜孩子稚嫩的眸子,和永不停息的战火。我有一个梦想他们要把刀剑打成犁头,把枪矛打成镰刀。国与国不再拔剑相攻,他们也不再学习战事……我有一个梦想一个国家不要靠战士来炫耀自己的“伟大”我有一个梦想让贫困的人们不要再受战火的灼伤我有一个梦想让孩子的眼中再次闪耀求知而不是求生的欲望我相信终究有一天,诺亚方舟的和平鸽真正回到人间,不在有血腥的征伐
让和平的声音从中东响起
从非洲响起
从东欧响起
让自由的歌声在世界飘荡
我愿意 流尽我所有的血和泪 化作一条和平的小溪永远安详地流淌我愿意奔走呼告 即使我的力量是那么的渺小我愿意忍受原本不该忍受的痛苦因为那是是种对以往的赎罪只要和平的声音能在世界荡漾
只要欢歌笑语笼罩人间
只要和平之鸽再次回到人间希望有一天,阿拉伯人和以色列人在一起亲切的歌唱,车臣的民众笑迎俄罗斯的国旗,在一片欢笑中,世界永远和平,不会再有侵略与征伐,流血和受伤,所有人都会亲切地歌唱迈克尔的歌曲“We are the world
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let’s start giving
There’s a choice we’re making
We’re saving our own lives
It’s true we’ll make a better day
Just you and me
提问者采纳
In 40 years ago, a great person, read the speech, &I have a dream&, since then choose up black freedom frenzyIn the United States on the last forever echoed this sentence&Then all of god's children, black men and white men, jews, and the jewish people, Jesus and catholics, will be groups and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual,& free at last!& Free at last! Thank god almighty, we are free at last! '&But we see really wanders infinite war for oil in the Middle East to beliefs boundless fightingIn the eyes of the people never see, Babel built in harmony, leaving only earth Iraq mines, innocent children's puerile mou, and of the incessant war.I have a dreamThey will beat their swords into plowshares, the sword or spear ghiordes sickle. State-to-state no longer disagreements phase attack, neither shall they learn war...I have a dreamA country do not lean to flaunt his soldiers &great&I have a dreamLet the people don't suffer poverty fires burnI have a dreamLet the child's eyes shine again knowledge rather than desire to surviveI believe that ultimately one day, Noah's ark of doves real back to earth,Don't have a bloody conquering make peaceful voice from the Middle East ring from Africa rang rang from eastern EuropeLet freedom ring in the pastI am willing toAs all of my blood flow and tearsInto a peaceful streams flowing peacefully foreverI am willing toFlee shout againstEven my strength is so smallI am willing toEndure originally shouldn't endure the painBecause that is is a sin to pastAs long as the voice of peace of the world, ripplesAs long as cheerful singing shrouded earthAs long as the dove of peace again back to earthHope someday, Arabia and Israel together friendly singing, chechnya people laugh meet Russian flag, in a laugh, world peace, no more forever aggression and conquering, bleeding and injured, everyone will affectionately singing Michael's song &webmaster of the world We sucstressed sucstressed the children the webmaster sucstressed frequented who you a brighter / 's start giving So & There' s a choice We 're making webmaster of saving lives is its' re It' s true We 'll I will catch you can afford a/me&Input the content has reached length limitationStill can input 999 word insertion picture delete picture insert map delete map insert video video map
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【已解决】
帮忙翻译一下下面的文章、别语句不通啊
Some of them were not sure how to use it. She found it so pleasant that she would never again drink it without milk.Tea remained scarce and very expensive in England until the ships of the East India Company began to bring it direct from China early in the seventeenth century. They thought it was a vegetable and tried cooking the leaves, mainly because tea was very expensive. They soon discovered their mistake but many people used to spread the used tea leaves on bread and give them to their children as sandwiches, but one day a famous French lady named Madame de Sevigne decided to see what tea tasted like when milk was added. During the next few years so much tea came into the country that the price fell and many people could afford to buy it. People in Britain were much slower in finding out what tea was like. Until then tea had been drunk without milk in it.At the same time people on the Continent were becoming more and more fond of tea. Then they served them mixed with butter and salt. Slowly this habit spread until it reached England and today only very few Britons drink tea without milk.At first, tea was usually drunk after dinner in the evening No one ever thought of drinking tea in the afternoon until a duchess (公爵夫人) found that a cup of tea and a piece of cake at three or four o’clock stopped her getting “a sinking feeling” as she called it. She invited her friends to have this new meal with her and so. Because she was such a great lady her friends thought they must copy everything she didTea drinking was common in China for nearly one thousand years before anyone in Europe had ever heard about tea. It could not be bought in shops and even those people who could afford to have it sent from Holland did so only because it was a fashionable curiosity, so they also drank their tea with milk in it, tea-time was born
【最佳答案】
在商店里买不到,传到英国,于是她再不喝不加牛奶的茶了。然后混着奶油和食盐端上桌,吃块蛋糕可以停止她称做的虚脱感,他们认为这是一种蔬菜。他们中的一些不知道怎样使用茶。最先,甚至只有那些能负担的起的人才能从荷兰发送得到。同时大陆上的人越来越喜欢茶。英国的人们更晚发现茶是怎样的。没人想到在下午时喝茶,直到17世纪早期亚洲东部的群体开始直接从中国运茶,试图烹煮,于是。茶叶一直是稀有和昂贵的,通常在吃过晚饭后才喝茶。慢慢的这个习惯被传播开,她的朋友认为要效仿她做的所有事,他们很快就发现了自己的错误但一些人继续把煮过的叶子铺在面包上,给孩子当三明治吃,现在只有少数英国人喝茶不加牛奶,于是价格下跌。在接下来的几年内,主要是因为茶很贵。因为她是如此有名。她邀请她的朋友们和她一起分享。她发现味道好极了,一些人能买得起茶了,以前茶在喝的时候不会加牛奶,直到一位公爵夫人发现在三或四点钟喝一杯茶,因为这是流行的爱好,所以他们也喝了加牛奶的茶一千年以前,而欧洲还没有听说过茶,喝茶在中国已经很普遍了,但一天一个有名的法国女士Madame de Sevigne决定看看茶里加牛奶会是什么味道,源源不断的茶被运进城市
【推荐答案】
Tea drinking was common in China for nearly one thousand years before anyone in Europe had ever heard about tea.饮茶是在中国有近一千年很普遍的,在欧洲从没有人曾听说茶之前。
【相关内容】
【主题推荐】
推荐主题:
【其他答案】
很多人能买得起它,一杯茶和一块蛋糕在三或四点停止她得到“下沉的感觉,茶通常在饭后喝的晚上没有人认为喝下午茶直到公爵夫人发现。其中有些人不知道如何使用它。英国人要慢得多找到什么茶是这样,甚至这些人谁能负担得起它从荷兰发出这样做只因为它是一个时髦的好奇心。起初。同时在欧洲大陆的人越来越喜欢茶,但许多人喜欢把用过的茶叶面包给孩子们吃三明治,”她叫它。这个习惯慢慢地扩散到了英国。他们很快发现自己的错误,所以他们自己也喝了茶和牛奶里,他们必须将她的一切,一位著名的法国女士名叫夫人塞维涅决定看什么茶味道就像牛奶加,主要是因为茶是非常昂贵的。它不能在商店购买,今天只有极少数人喝茶不加牛奶。因为她是这样一位伟大的女性。他们认为这是一种蔬菜,她永远不会再没有牛奶喝,但是有一天。她认为这样愉快,茶已经没有也喝牛奶,尝试烹饪的叶子。然后他们为他们服务的混合黄油和盐。直到那时。在接下来的几年中如此多的茶叶进入该国的价格下跌。茶仍然非常稀少和昂贵的之前在英国的东印度公司的船只开始将直接从中国早在第十七世纪,她的朋友认为,喝茶是天生的。她邀请朋友一起用餐,所以茶是很普遍了中国近一千年来在任何人在欧洲曾经听说茶
08-09 06:27谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文 语句要通顺 不要网上那种有病句的 谢谢!!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这段英文 语句要通顺 不要网上那种有病句的 谢谢!!
Unit.6I went to the plant and spent about a weeklooking around and making notes. I was really amazed at what I saw. Mostcurious of all, there was no quality control whatsoever. No one inspected thefinal products of the factory. As a result some of the shirts that were put in boxesfor shipment were missing one or two buttons, the collar, even a sleevesometimes! The working conditions were poor. The tables where the workers satwere very high and uncomfortable. Except for a half hour at lunchtime, therewere no breaks in the day to relieve the boring work. I was amazed that theworkers hadn’t gone on strike.
提问者采纳
我到了工厂,花了约一星期的时间四处看,记笔记。我十分震惊于我所看到的。最不可思议的是,这里根本没有质量管理。没有人对工厂的最终产品进行检验。结果就是一些已装箱待运的衬衫不是少了一两颗纽扣,就是缺了衣领,甚至有时不见了一只袖子!工作条件很恶劣。工作台非常高,很不舒服。除了半小时午餐,一整天都没有休息时间以调剂这令人厌倦的工作。我奇怪这儿的工人怎么没罢工。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我翻译一下。(语言要通顺,不要用翻译工具)
帮我翻译一下。(语言要通顺,不要用翻译工具)
1.& Jeff is only four and he is very naughty. Every day, after lunch his mother takes him to his bedroom and let him sleep for one or two hours. But Jeef never sleeps. Instead, he makes a lot of noise and runs about in the room. This makes his mother very angry.&&&&&& It's half past 12 now. Jeff's mother puts Jeff on his bed and goes to do some washing in the kitchen. After a short time, she hears a noise. So she goes to Jeff's room to see what is wrong. But Jeff is not in his room. His trousers are on the bed. "Where is he ?" His mother thinks. She looks for him everywhere in the house. But she can't find him. So she goes to the middle of the house and says angrily, "Are you running about without your trousers?"&&& "No, Madam," a man answers out of the door, "I'm bringing you vegetables and I am wearing my trousers."
2.Miss Smith is a 23-year-old girl. She works in a T-shirt factory. She gets up at 5:30 every morning and has her breakfast at 6:30. After that she drives her car to the factory. She gets things ready when she is there. Then her workmates come. They begin to work at 8:00. They all work very hard.&&& She goes home at four thirty. Then she does the housework. In the evening she reads books. Sometimes she tells her father and mother about the factory. Sometimes she watches TV. Then she goes to bed.
3. There is a library in our school. It is behind our classroom. It is on the first floor. It is not big, but it's very nice . There are a lot of books in the library. Some are Chinese. Some are English and others are in many different kinds of languages. I like reading very much. We often go there to borrow books. The librarian is a beautiful lady. She is very kind and friendly. We can borrow many books from the library. We are very happy.
4.This is the People's Park. It is near the Science Museum. The park is very beautiful. There are lots of trees and flowers in it. Some trees are tall. Some trees are short. Some flowers are yellow. Some flowers are white. There is also a lake in it . It is very big. And there are many boats on it. Look, many boys and girls are playing over there. Some are singing under the trees. Some are playing ball games near the lake. Their teacher is with them. Thry are having a good time.
5.Spring comes at last. Everything begins to grow. The trees turn green, and the flowers come out. On the play ground, in the fields, on each side every where.&&& Spring also arrives in our school. Come and see, behind our teahing building, there are some small pear trees covere on both sides of it, there are some other flowers smiling at you. Some are yellow, some are red. In our school garden, more flowers are there. All kinds of flowers of many colors can be seen.&&& Look, there are some kites flying in the sky. The spring wind is blowing. The sun is shining brightly. Some boys are playing games in the sun. Listen, a group of girls are singing Where's spring? It sounds like the singing of lark birds. All& these make me think that spring is here, spring is there, and spring is just in our school. The boys and the girls are all like flowers in spring.&&& What a beautiful season! How lovely the children are!
6.I work in a small shop. It's near an English school. Every day, students come to buy things.&&& In the morning, I get up at six and then have breakfast. I go to work by bike. I get to the shop at about six forty. The shop opens at seven. We sell things like food and drink. We have school things, too. So there are often many people in our shop from morning to evening. I have lunch in the shop at noon. At seven in the evening the shop is closed.
7.Birds can fly in the air. Fish can swin in the river. Tigers live on land. They are different but they are all animals. Peoole like many interesting and beautiful animals but also dislike many of them. The Mickey Mouse appears on a lot of toys and clothes for children. It is children's favorite all over the world. But a real mouse isn't cute. No one likes it.
8. Paul is a good friend of mine, he is an American. He is in Beijing now. He teaches English in a Middle School. He speaks English very well and he can also speak a little Chinese. He is very kind to his students. His students love him very much. He often helps them with their English and they also tell him how to speak Chinese correctly.
9.I'm Wang Ping. I have a brother. His name is Wang Lin. He is short. He is only 1.5 meters tall. He has two big eyes and a small nose. His eyes are black. His hair is very short. He is very lovely. He is thirteen. His Chinese and English are very good. His favorite color is green. Shorts are his favorite clothes.
  1。杰夫只有四岁,他很顽皮。每天午餐后,他的妈妈带他到卧室,让他睡一或两个小时。但是杰夫从来不睡。取而代之,他发出很大的噪音,在房间里跑来跑去。这使他的母亲非常生气。  现在是十二点半。杰夫的妈妈把杰夫放在他的床上,去厨房里洗碗。过了一会儿,她听到些声音。所以她去杰夫的房间看发生了什么。但是杰夫不在自己的房间里。他的裤子在床上。“他去哪里了?”他的母亲想。她在房子里到处找他。但是,她找不到他。所以她走到屋子正中,生气地说,“你不穿裤子跑吗?”  “不,女士,”一个从门外走进来的男人回答,"我带给你蔬菜,我穿着裤子呢。”    2。史密斯小姐是一位23岁的女孩。她在一家t恤工厂上班。她每天早上5:30起床,6:30吃早餐。之后,她开车去工厂。她到后做好所有准备。然后她的同事来了。他们在8:00开始工作。他们都非常努力地工作。  她4点半回家。然后她料理家务。在黄昏的时候她读书。有时她告诉她的父亲和母亲关于工厂的事。有时她看电视。然后她上床睡觉。    3。我们学校有一座图书馆。就在我们的教室后面。它在一楼,不是很大,但很漂亮。有大量的图书。有些是中文的。有些是英语或其他国家的许多不同种类的语言。我非常喜欢看书。我们经常去那里借书。图书管理员是一个漂亮的女士。她很亲切和友好。我们可以从图书馆借很多书。我们非常高兴。    4。这是人民公园。它在科学博物馆附近。这个公园非常漂亮。有很多很多的树和花。有些很高的树,而有些树很矮。有些花儿是黄色的。有些花是白色的。还有一个湖,很大。上面也有许多小船。看,许多男孩和女孩在那边玩耍。有些在树下歌唱,有些在湖边打球。他们的老师和他们一起。他们玩得很开心。
    5。春天来临,万物生长。树叶变绿了,花儿都开了。操场上,绿地上,每个地方。  春天也来到我们的学校。出去看看,教学大楼后面,有些小的梨树覆盖着白色的花朵在它的两侧,还有其它一些花儿对你微笑。有些是黄色的,有些是红色的。在我们学校的花园里,有更多的花。所有的花都五颜六色的。  看,这里有风筝在天空中飞翔。春风吹过,阳光明媚。一些男孩正在太阳底下玩游戏。听,一群女孩唱“春天在哪里”。这听起来像云雀在歌唱。所有这些让我觉得春天来课,春天在那里,春天就在我们的学校。男孩和女孩都喜欢春天的花朵。  多美的季节啊!多么可爱的孩子们啊!    6。我在一家小铺里做工。它在一个英语学校附近。每天,学生来买东西。  早上,我六点钟起床,然后去吃早餐。我骑自行车去上班。我到商店大概六点四十分。这家商店7点钟开门。我们卖食物和饮料。我们也卖学生用品。所以从早晨到晚上我们这常常有很多人。我在商店吃午饭。晚上7点商店关门。    7。鸟儿在空中飞翔。鱼能在河里游。老虎在陆地上生活。他们是不同的,但它们都是动物。人们喜欢美丽、有趣的动物,但也不喜欢他们中的许多。米老鼠出现在很多孩子的玩具、衣物上。这是去世界孩子们的最爱。但是一个真正的老鼠不可爱。没人喜欢它。
的感言:谢谢 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 通顺的近义词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信