Iwe will keep youBE KEEP ROLL...

I will be keep it in my mind I will be kept it in my mind
不对 应该是I will keep it in my mindI will be kept it in my mind 语法是对的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I will keep it in my mind 我将它留在脑海里没有be,
I'll keep it in my mind.我会记在心理的。
扫描下载二维码&&Powered by
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . Container ships.B . Tankers.C . Bulk carriers.D . Roll-on roll-off ships.&&&&&&&正确答案:Container ships.&&&&题目详解:A . They are too large.B . They are too small.C . They look ugly.D . They pollute the lakes.&&&&&&&正确答案:They are too large.&&&&题目详解:A . Container ships.B . Bulk carriers.C . Reefer ships.D . Tankers.&&&&&&&正确答案:Tankers.&&&&题目详解:A . Eggs.B . Dairy products.C . Fish.D . Fruits.&&&&&&&正确答案:Eggs.&&&&题目详解:A . The voyage itself and the amenities on the vessel.B . The voyage itself.C . The amenities on the vessel.D . The fast speed of a cruiser.&&&&&&&正确答案:The voyage itself and the amenities on the vessel.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . 5,823B . 5,283C . 9,000D . 19,000&&&&&&&正确答案:5,283&&&&题目详解:A . He kicked her in the waist.B . He choked her and broke her wrist.C . He soiled her.D . He punched her in the waist.&&&&&&&正确答案:He choked her and broke her wrist.&&&&题目详解:A . Four.B . Two.C . Three.D . One.&&&&&&&正确答案:Three.&&&&题目详解:A . More trustworthy employees should be enrolled.B . It is widespread.C . Stiffer measures should be adopted against the present employees.D . It is uncommon.&&&&&&&正确答案:It is uncommon.&&&&题目详解:A . They should close down.B . They should be acquired by better nursing homes.C . They should improve their performance.D . They should improve their performance or close down.&&&&&&&正确答案:They should improve their performance or close down.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . Aisle—window—middle.B . Window—aisle—middle.C . Middle—aisle—window.D . Middle—window—aisle.&&&&&&&正确答案:Aisle—window—middle.&&&&题目详解:A . Two business class tickets at reduced price.B . Two business class tickets at full price.C . Two economy tickets at reduced price.D . One business and one economy class ticket.&&&&&&&正确答案:Two business class tickets at reduced price.&&&&题目详解:A . The Thai Air counter is on the right side.B . The British Airways counter is Counter 26.C . There is a long queue at the Thai Air counter.D . The British Airways counter is next to Counter 26.&&&&&&&正确答案:The British Airways counter is Counter 26.&&&&题目详解:A . Because he is wearing jewelry.B . Because he has a steel plate in his bag.C . Because he has a metal plate in his body.D . Because he has keys in his pockets.&&&&&&&正确答案:Because he has a metal plate in his body.&&&&题目详解:A . She has to arrive at the airport early.B . Security guards search her belongings for a long time.C . Security guards search her check-in baggage.D . Security guards search her carry-on bag.&&&&&&&正确答案:Security guards search her check-in baggage.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . They surf the Internet together with their children.B . They restrict their children’s surfing.C . They can’t effectively monitor their children’s surfing.D . They keep an eye on their children’s surfing.&&&&&&&正确答案:They can’t effectively monitor their children’s surfing.&&&&题目详解:A . Physical violence.B . Receiving threatening messages.C . Their private information being shared.D . Having rumors about them spread online.&&&&&&&正确答案:Their private information being shared.&&&&题目详解:A . Child exploitation.B . Picture posted without permission.C . Sexting.D . Cyber-bullying.&&&&&&&正确答案:Picture posted without permission.&&&&题目详解:A . They should seek help from adults.B . They should seek help from the police.C . They should not trust others readily.D . They should master better cyber skills.&&&&&&&正确答案:They should not trust others readily.&&&&题目详解:A . The threats social networking sites pose.B . The most influential social networking sites.C . How to deal with the problems websites cause.D . Internet safety problems and ways to solve them.&&&&&&&正确答案:Internet safety problems and ways to solve them.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . He loves the woman so much that he does not want to smoke again.B . He wants clean teeth.C . He is willing to be a slave to the woman who forbids him to smoke.D . He was scared by some ads.&&&&&&&正确答案:He was scared by some ads.&&&&题目详解:A . They may throw firecrackers at each other.B . They may throw firecrackers at people.C . They may fire gunshots.D . They may put a letter into your letterbox.&&&&&&&正确答案:They may throw firecrackers at people.&&&&题目详解:A . He should have left his wallet at home.B . He should have caught the thief.C . He should have put his wallet in a safer pocket.D . He should have put his wallet in his back pocket.&&&&&&&正确答案:He should have put his wallet in a safer pocket.&&&&题目详解:A . The woman dislikes them but the man sympathizes with them.B . Both the man and the woman sympathize with them.C . Both the man and the woman dislike them.D . The man dislikes them but the woman sympathizes with them.&&&&&&&正确答案:The man dislikes them but the woman sympathizes with them.&&&&题目详解:A . Spend 3,000 dollars on furniture.B . Cancel his credit card and get a new one.C . Make a copy of his credit card.D . Borrow 3,000 dollars from the bank.&&&&&&&正确答案:Cancel his credit card and get a new one.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . A regular English class.B . An ESL class.C . A class for non-native English speakers.D . A Limited English Proficiency class.&&&&&&&正确答案:A regular English class.&&&&题目详解:A . The school wanted to get more money.B . The school wanted to prepare him for academic courses.C . His English was not good enough.D . He would be able to help other Spanish-speaking students.&&&&&&&正确答案:The school wanted to get more money.&&&&题目详解:A . He wrote English with many grammar errors.B . He refused to attend any other classes.C . He was influenced by the way his Spanish-speaking parents spoke.D . He did not perform well on the English proficiency test.&&&&&&&正确答案:He was influenced by the way his Spanish-speaking parents spoke.&&&&题目详解:A . He was about the average level.B . He began to have slight difficulty.C . He remained a top student.D . He could no longer cope with the task.&&&&&&&正确答案:He remained a top student.&&&&题目详解:A . He felt that the school cared more about money than about pupils’ welfare.B . He remembered a sympathetic school administration.C . He was made welcome because he spoke Spanish.D . He was grateful that the school took such a keen interest in his progress.&&&&&&&正确答案:He felt that the school cared more about money than about pupils’ welfare.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . The buyer’s stock will still be traded.B . The target company no longer exists.C . The target company’s stock continues to be traded.D . The buyer is the new owner.&&&&&&&正确答案:The target company’s stock continues to be traded.&&&&题目详解:A . Only one company’s stock remains.B . Both companies’ stocks remain.C . The larger company swallows the smaller company.D . The two companies are about the same size.&&&&&&&正确答案:The two companies are about the same size.&&&&题目详解:A . Top managers want the takeover to sound better than it is.B . The smaller company claims the buying to be a merger.C . One company buys the other.D . One company buys the other and the smaller company claims the buying to be a merger and top managers want the takeover to sound better than it is.&&&&&&&正确答案:One company buys the other and the smaller company claims the buying to be a merger and top managers want the takeover to sound better than it is.&&&&题目详解:A . They are as friendly as mergers.B . They make the target companies lose all their money.C . They usually go against the wishes of the target companies.D . They are more friendly than mergers.&&&&&&&正确答案:They usually go against the wishes of the target companies.&&&&题目详解:A . It is an objective matter.B . Acquisition is better than merger.C . It is just a subjective judgment.D . Merger is more productive than acquisition.&&&&&&&正确答案:It is just a subjective judgment.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . Find a job with a start-up company.B . Establish a machine design company.C . Launch an Internet company.D . Design WebPages for his boss.&&&&&&&正确答案:Launch an Internet company.&&&&题目详解:A . The company can make a profit only in that developing country.B . The company can make a profit in both the U.S. and that developing country.C . The company will lose money in both the U.S. and that developing country.D . The company can make a profit only in U.S.&&&&&&&正确答案:The company can make a profit in both the U.S. and that developing country.&&&&题目详解:A . Shipping is included in the price.B . Shipping is not included in the price.C . Shipping is unnecessary as the customer picks up the goods herself.D . Shipping is shared by the seller and the buyer.&&&&&&&正确答案:Shipping is included in the price.&&&&题目详解:A . It got lost.B . It contains a business secret.C . It was delivered too late.D . It contains the customer’s complaints.&&&&&&&正确答案:It was delivered too late.&&&&题目详解:A . Failure in the exchange of information and ideas.B . Lack of communication.C . The company’s communication style.D . Lack of punctuality.&&&&&&&正确答案:Failure in the exchange of information and ideas.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . It’s not simple to complete.B . It’s not urgent to complete.C . It’s simple to complete.D . It’s urgent to complete.&&&&&&&正确答案:It’s not simple to complete.&&&&题目详解:A . The woman is sympathetic but the man is critical.B . Both the man and the woman are sympathetic.C . The man is sympathetic but the woman is critical.D . Both the man and the woman are critical.&&&&&&&正确答案:The man is sympathetic but the woman is critical.&&&&题目详解:A . It means he can depend on charity.B . It means just a small loss to him.C . It means a heavy loss to him.D . It means he is earning money.&&&&&&&正确答案:It means he is earning money.&&&&题目详解:A . Charity.B . Education.C . Training.D . Creation of more job opportunities.&&&&&&&正确答案:Training.&&&&题目详解:A . Both the man and the woman hope it can be increased.B . The man thinks it should be decreased but the woman thinks the opposite.C . Both the man and the woman hope it can be decreased.D . The man thinks it should be increased but the woman thinks the opposite.&&&&&&&正确答案:Both the man and the woman hope it can be decreased.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A . How to exchange views with the interviewer.B . Getting prepared for questions at a job interview.C . How to handle a difficult job situation.D . What questions to put to the interviewer.&&&&&&&正确答案:Getting prepared for questions at a job interview.&&&&题目详解:A . How the company can benefit from you.B . How you would deal with the position.C . What makes you perfect for the job.D . How you can beat other competitors.&&&&&&&正确答案:How you can beat other competitors.&&&&题目详解:A . Your present and future.B . Your past and present.C . Your past and future.D . Your past, present and future.&&&&&&&正确答案:Your present and future.&&&&题目详解:A . I do have some.B . I have one.C . Let me think.D . I don’t have any.&&&&&&&正确答案:I don’t have any.&&&&题目详解:A . You should ask what they expect.B . You should relate your strengths to the job requirements.C . You should be modest.D . You should list all your strengths.&&&&&&&正确答案:You should relate your strengths to the job requirements.&&&&题目详解:&&&&&&&&&}

我要回帖

更多关于 we will keep you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信