有没有网页翻译软件人帮忙翻译一小段话,在线等

求帮忙翻译一小段话QWQ_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:690,959贴子:
求帮忙翻译一小段话QWQ收藏
求帮忙翻译一下下面这段话,谢谢QWQMitchieM,你好,欢迎你开通新浪微博,我一直非常非常喜欢你的作品!!是您的疯狂粉丝!!!希望可以跟您交个朋友!!!就这么多 在线等 TAT求帮助
howdy!welcome to Sina.i am your huge fans 'cause of your fantastic works.i wanna make friend with you 如果他是美国人的话
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或一小段话,请帮忙翻译成英文,手工,谢谢!_百度知道
一小段话,请帮忙翻译成英文,手工,谢谢!
这些ITEM客户非常感兴趣,他们的销售团队会马上进行市场推广工作,我相信很快会有订单,但,这需要时间,当有进一步消息,我会及时通知你。 目前我们首要的工作是快速提供样品,憨搐封诽莩赌凤涩脯绩请检查样品完成的时间。
提问者采纳
感觉像是邮件的内容商业邮件比较正式一点的,前后缀最后都要有Hi, XXXIt is obvious that the ITEM customers show an interest in it, their sales team wolud begin the marketing promotion as soon as possible, as a result of that, it is my personal belief that what we need to do now is wait for their order forms. I will inform you if there is any new informationWhen it comes to our work, I guess that the first and foremost憨搐封诽莩赌凤涩脯绩 issue is to provide the sample, please check the schedule of completing sample. Many thanks.Kind regardsXXX
提问者评价
你真棒,学习了
其他类似问题
Many clients are very interested in these items, their sa憨搐封诽莩赌凤涩脯绩les departments will do the marketing at once, I
we'll have orders soon, 这句中文是你自己写来给别人看的吧? 你相信很快会有订单,却又说需要时间,我建议不要,因为听起来有一点点矛盾,如果非要不可,就加个we only need a little time
谢谢你的回复哦。Many用错了,理解错意思了,用The都还好。 I am sure 用得也不好啊,这是不确定的事情来的,我觉得用I think会合适的。 这段话看起来还是不大通顺那样
学习了,那位仁兄的回答更专业些,我对商业不熟,所以理解偏差。
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The ITEM customers are very interested in.Their sales team would immediately conduct marketing activities, I believe that soon there will be orde憨搐封诽莩赌凤涩脯绩r, but it will take time, when there are further information, I will inform you in a timely manner.At this time our primary job is to quickly provide samples, please check the sampling time.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁突袭网 内容导航24695
全部分类的所有信息问题补充&&
I am a graduate in a four-year university. In view of the situation, I want to clarify a thing concerning my graduation date. In order to complete the form, I found that I was not able to input a future time in this form. Therefore, when I was filling the forms of date of graduation. However. All what I said can be confirmed by my certificate and related document if needed, I will graduate as scheduled on June, 2015Besides. I hqywy.orge completed all the required courses and got all the credits, I hope you can understand what I did, I had to write a past time
热心网友 &1-23 10:01
Our curriculum has been revised to read. H in this column only fill the last time. I enrolled in a four-year college China is currently the senior students in reading, due to &quot, graduation time is eeepected in June 2015, so I can not fill out翻译In addition. On this point, I want to eeeplain a problem, you can ensure timely graduation, I hope you can understand. In this description of the situation, and I to get all the requirepersonal information&quot, the school can also issue the relevant documents. Much obliged
刘真清子 &1-23 09:42
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&