求几道高中英语同义句转换换

做几道英语题句型转换1:mr smith often files to tokyo for the meeting .(改为同义句) mr smith often () () () to tokyo for the meeting .2:every day her father comes to his company by car ..(改为同义句) every day her father to his compan_百度作业帮 做几道英语题句型转换1:mr smith often files to tokyo for the meeting .(改为同义句) mr smith often () () () to tokyo for the meeting .2:every day her father comes to his company by car ..(改为同义句) every day her father to his company .3:his factory is (10 miles) from his home.(对括号部分提问) ()()is his factory () his home ?4:my mather usually takes the bus to work .(改为否定句) my mather () () () the bus to work.5:i usually spend 3 hours doing my homework .(改为同义句) it usually () me 3 hours () () my homework. 1:mr smith often files to tokyo for the meeting .(改为同义句)mr smith often (takes) (the ) (flight) to tokyo for the meeting .2:every day her father comes to his company by car ..(改为同义句)every day her father (drives) to his company .3:his factory is (10 miles) from his home.(对括号部分提问)(How)(far)is his factory (from) his home 4:my mather usually takes the bus to work .(改为否定句)my mather (does) (not) (take) the bus to work.5:i usually spend 3 hours doing my homework .(改为同义句)it usually (costs) me 3 hours (to) (do) my homework. take the planedrivesHow far, fromhardly ever takes(其实填never takes才是最佳)takes, to do 1.take a flight 2.drives3.how far4.hardly not take5.takes ....to finish 1. took the airplane 乘飞机2. rides 驾车3. How far, away 有多远(距离)用how far提问4. doesn't usually take5. takes, to do takes the plane ;drives ,How far away ,usually don't take ,takes to do 1:mr smith often files to tokyo for the meeting .(改为同义句) mr smith often (travels) (by) (plane) to tokyo for the meeting 。2:every day her father comes to his company by car ..(改为同义句)

我要回帖

更多关于 同义句转换器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信