just you know whyin view of you...

WWDC 2013 Session 406 - Taking Control of Auto Layout in Xcode 5 - ASCIIwwdc
Taking Control of Auto Layout in Xcode 5
Session 406
Auto Layout’s powerful constraint-based engine enables a single user interface to work beautifully on both iOS 6 and iOS 7, and respond dynamically to changes in the size of controls, rotation, or localization. See how the improvements to Auto Layout in Xcode 5 make it even easier to quickly build flexible, modern interfaces.
Searchable full-text transcripts of WWDC sessions.
An NSHipster Project
Created by normalizing and indexing video transcript files provided for WWDC videos. Check out the app's
for additional implementation details, as well as information about the webservice APIs made available.
Additional transcripts for 2012 WWDC content graciously contributed by , as well as Carlos Arcenas, Christopher Bowns, Daniel Schneller, Janek Spaderna, Jorge Galrito, Tyler Bindon, YoonHyung Jo, and other
Built on . Powered by用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。though interest visit
we daytime at smile quick ticket saveThe London Eye is a tourist attraction in London, the UK. There you can get into a capsule(密封舱) to enjoy a great view of the city of London. I 【小题1】____ the London Eye last summer with a friend. My friend didn't know where we were going. I just told him we would go somewhere very special. As we arrived 【小题2】____ Waterloo Station, he had worked out where we were going. He 【小题3】____ happily. When we reached the London Eye, there was a very long waiting line, so in order to 【小题4】____time, he stayed in the line while I went to buy the 【小题5】____. The capsule doesn't completely stop when people get on, so you have to get into it 【小题6】 ____. Then the door of the capsule shuts. The view was wonderful. We took many photos of the view and of【小题7】____ . It took about half an hour for the capsule to go around If you are 【小题8】____ in going there, I'd like to give you some advice. To enjoy the view, go in the 【小题9】____. There are night rides, but you won't see a lot. Sometimes the top of the wheel can be quite cool even 【小题10】____ it's sunny. So ladies, don't forget to take a scarf.-乐乐课堂
& “用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正...”习题详情
255位同学学习过此题,做题成功率64.7%
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。though& interest& visit&
we& daytime& at& smile& quick& ticket& save&The London Eye is a tourist attraction in London, the UK. There you can get into a capsule(密封舱) to enjoy a great view of the city of London. I 【小题1】&&&& the London Eye last summer with a friend. My friend didn't know where we were going. I just told him we would go somewhere very special. As we arrived 【小题2】&&&& Waterloo Station, he had worked out where we were going. He 【小题3】&&&& happily. When we reached the London Eye, there was a very long waiting line, so in order to 【小题4】&&&&time, he stayed in the line while I went to buy the 【小题5】&&&&. The capsule doesn't completely stop when people get on, so you have to get into it 【小题6】 &&&&. Then the door of the capsule shuts. The view was wonderful. We took many photos of the view and of【小题7】&&&& . It took about half an hour for the capsule to go around If you are 【小题8】&&&& in going there, I'd like to give you some advice. To enjoy the view, go in the 【小题9】&&&&. There are night rides, but you won't see a lot. Sometimes the top of the wheel can be quite cool even 【小题10】&&&& it's sunny. So ladies, don't forget to take a scarf.visited&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-初中毕业升学考试(福建福州卷)英语
分析与解答
习题“用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。though interest visit
we daytime at smile quick ticket saveThe London E...”的分析与解答如下所示:
这篇短文中作者主要记述了自己去伦敦之眼旅行的经历,并给我们提出了一些旅行建议.【小题1】结合语境可知此处指的是去年夏天我参观了伦敦之眼。结合语境及时间状语,可知本句描述的是过去某事发生的动作,故用一般过去时态.结合语境及所给单词,可知填过去式动词visited,参观,访问.【小题2】结合语境可知此处指的是当我们到达滑铁卢车站时,根据所给单词,可知填介词at在一点.【小题3】结合语境可知此处指的是他高兴地笑了. 结合语境及时间状语,可知本句描述的是过去某事发生的动作,故用一般过去时态.结合语境及所给单词,可知填过去式动词smiled微笑.【小题4】联系上下文描述,可知此处指的是为了节省时间,本句中to是不定式符号,后面动词用原形.结合语境及所给单词,可知填原形动词save拯救,节省.【小题5】结合语境可知此处指的是我去买票.联系前文描述,可知我们需要几张票,故填复数名词tickets票.【小题6】联系前一句描述,可知此处指的是你必须快速的进去.结合语境及所给单词,可知填副词quickly快速地,做状语.【小题7】结合语境可知我们给这些景色和我们自己拍了许多照片.结合语境及所给单词,可知填反身代词ourselves ,我们自己.【小题8】结合语境可知此处指的是如果你对去那儿感兴趣.根据所给单词,可知填interest的形容词形式interested ,感兴趣的.【小题9】联系下一句描述,可知此处指的是在白天去.结合语境及所给单词,可知daytime 日间,白天;【小题10】考察短语even though虽然,即使.联系上下文,可知此处指的是即使是晴天,在轮子的顶部也能很凉爽.结合所给单词,可知填副词though,可是,虽然.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。though interest visit
we daytime at smile quick ticket saveThe Lon...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
“用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。though interest visit
we daytime at smile quick ticket saveThe London Eye is a tourist attraction in London, the UK. There you can get into a capsule(密封舱) to enjoy a great view of the city of London. I 【小题1】____ the London Eye last summer with a friend. My friend didn't know where we were going. I just told him we would go somewhere very special. As we arrived 【小题2】____ Waterloo Station, he had worked out where we were going. He 【小题3】____ happily. When we reached the London Eye, there was a very long waiting line, so in order to 【小题4】____time, he stayed in the line while I went to buy the 【小题5】____. The capsule doesn't completely stop when people get on, so you have to get into it 【小题6】 ____. Then the door of the capsule shuts. The view was wonderful. We took many photos of the view and of【小题7】____ . It took about half an hour for the capsule to go around If you are 【小题8】____ in going there, I'd like to give you some advice. To enjoy the view, go in the 【小题9】____. There are night rides, but you won't see a lot. Sometimes the top of the wheel can be quite cool even 【小题10】____ it's sunny. So ladies, don't forget to take a scarf.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空,使短文正确、通顺。每词限用一次。though interest visit
we daytime at smile quick ticket saveThe London Eye is a tourist attraction in London, the UK. There you can get into a capsule(密封舱) to enjoy a great view of the city of London. I 【小题1】____ the London Eye last summer with a friend. My friend didn't know where we were going. I just told him we would go somewhere very special. As we arrived 【小题2】____ Waterloo Station, he had worked out where we were going. He 【小题3】____ happily. When we reached the London Eye, there was a very long waiting line, so in order to 【小题4】____time, he stayed in the line while I went to buy the 【小题5】____. The capsule doesn't completely stop when people get on, so you have to get into it 【小题6】 ____. Then the door of the capsule shuts. The view was wonderful. We took many photos of the view and of【小题7】____ . It took about half an hour for the capsule to go around If you are 【小题8】____ in going there, I'd like to give you some advice. To enjoy the view, go in the 【小题9】____. There are night rides, but you won't see a lot. Sometimes the top of the wheel can be quite cool even 【小题10】____ it's sunny. So ladies, don't forget to take a scarf.”相似的习题。just because of you 2_ViewInTheHeart_天涯博客
掬水月在手,弄花香满衣!
今日访问:[$DayVisitCount$]
总访问量:44563
开博时间:
博客排名:41849
(152)(162)
(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(2)(1)(1)(2)(1)(2)(1)(1)(2)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(1)(2)(1)(1)(2)(2)(3)(2)(5)(2)(4)(1)(9)(3)(1)(2)(2)(1)(3)(5)(5)(5)(7)(5)(5)(4)(6)(10)(3)(9)(15)(8)(4)
  梦见你了。又梦见你了。  第一次梦醒,随着你的身影飘然而去,记忆也开始模糊,模糊到甚至不记得你的曾经来过。我没有去寻找你的身影,也没去追忆那场梦。于是,梦来梦去,不过是梦一场。  又一个凌晨,又在有你的梦里惊醒。清晰梦里的故事,梦里的你,还有梦里的我,孩子般地依偎着那个怀抱,不愿意醒来。你的身影,你的脚步,你的表情,你的眼神,熟悉得让我想哭,却来不及诉说什么。我记得地窑暗道,我记得轻纱纬帐,我记得幕天席地,我记得脚步匆匆,我记得声音切切,我记得眼眸深深,……。如生活里的一段相陪同行,相遇别离,不过是时间空间的交错。梦醒,是自己的双臂把自己紧紧环抱。  有你的梦,亦或是梦里的你,让我若有所思,又让我若有所失,拼命地想要想起些什么,却渐渐什么都忆不起来了。心很静,心很冷。呆呆傻傻,有种莫名的伤悲,有些想哭。这种心情,许是因为曾经梦见那粒珠的生病。那么,梦见了你呢?不知道,这样的梦见,是我想你太多,还是你也偶然想起了我呢?  你还好吗?分类: |}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信