A sad things in pairsabout ...

Last summer I go to America and studied at a language 56.school.I had many wonderful experience,but I also 57.had a sad one.One day,the school held party,where 58.I invited to talk about Tianjin.After that they asked me a lot of 59.Things about China.But I couldn’t explain them with English 60.Clearly.I felt sadly.I learnt a lesson from this experience.I 61.have already studied English for eight years,I can’t use it 62.very good.I must work hard to improve my spoken English 63.so that I will not be able to communicate freely with foreigners.64.I hope I can be a bridge between China and others countries 65.in the future.
Last summer I go (went) to America and studied at (in) a language 56. school. I had many wonderful experience(s), but I also 57. had a sad one. One day, the school held(had a) party, where 58. I (was) invited to talk about Tianjin. After that they asked me a lot of 59. Things about China. But I couldn’t explain them with(in) English 60. Clearly. I felt sadly(sad). I learnt a lesson from this experience. I 61. have already studied English for eight years, (but) I can’t use it 62. very good (well). I must work hard to improve my (speaking in) English 63. so that I will be able to communicate freely with foreigners. 64. I hope I can be a bridge between China and others countries 65. in the future.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Last summer I go to America and studied at a language 56.school.I had many wonderful experience,but I also 57.had a sad one.One day,the school held party,where 58.I invited to talk about Tianjin.After that they asked me a lot of 59.Things about China.But I couldn’t explain them with English 60.Clearly.I felt sadly.I learnt a lesson from this experience.I 61.have already studied English for eight years,I can’t use it 62.very good.I must work hard to improve my spoken English 63.so that I will not be able to communicate freely with foreigners.64.I hope I can be a bridge between China and others countries 65.in the future.
Last summer I go (went) to America and studied at (in) a language 56. school. I had many wonderful experience(s), but I also 57. had a sad one. One day, the school held(had a) party, where 58. I (was) invited to talk about Tianjin. After that they asked me a lot of 59. Things about China. But I couldn’t explain them with(in) English 60. Clearly. I felt sadly(sad). I learnt a lesson from this experience. I 61. have already studied English for eight years, (but) I can’t use it 62. very good (well). I must work hard to improve my (speaking in) English 63. so that I will be able to communicate freely with foreigners. 64. I hope I can be a bridge between China and others countries 65. in the future.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app
Like what you're reading?
Subscribe to our top stories
0, text: error()">
Let's fight boredom together!
<input type="text" name="email" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: email().length
<input type="password" name="password" data-bind="value: password, css:{ elementErrorMode: password().length
0, text: error()">
Become a member
<input name="email" type="text" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: (email().length
<input name="fullname" type="text" data-bind="value: fullName, css:{ elementErrorMode: fullName().length
<input name="password" type="password" data-bind="value: password, css:{ elementErrorMode: password().length
0, text: error(), css: errorCssClass">
Password reminder
Please provide your email address and we will send your password shortly.
<input name="email" type="text" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: email().length
Get our top 10 stories in your inbox:
Please enter your email to complete registration
<input type="text" class="form-control" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: email().length
Activate to continue
Your account is not active. We have sent an email to the address you provided with an activation link. Check your inbox, and click on the link to activate your account.
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies.
Some great things, just aren&t meant to be. Just like the great thing I wrote and illustrated this story about.Show Full TextThe story (for adults only) is about one of those &great things& we all bump into during our lives. Even though it is so sweet, beautiful and good, it simply doesn&t seem to fit in the world we live in.More info:
Thanks for sharing! You should sign up for our newsletter!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Subscribed!
Anyone can write on Bored Panda
Popular on Bored Panda
Popular on Bored Panda
Trending on Bored Panda
Also on Bored Panda}

我要回帖

更多关于 things in pairs 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信