hey hey you歌词you 后边不是...

艾薇儿有一首歌,里面模糊的记得有唱什么heihei youyou I 什么的有谁知道是什么歌吗,是首快的
艾薇儿有一首歌,里面模糊的记得有唱什么heihei youyou I 什么的有谁知道是什么歌吗,是首快的
girlfriend
其他回答 (4)
是girlfriend
girlfriend
girlfriend.
Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿 你就是你 I could be your girlfriend.我不喜欢你的女朋友 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿 你就是你 I know that you like me.我知道你粉哈我 No way No way.卖假卖假 No, it’s not a secret.这根本不是秘密 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿 你就是你 I want to be your girlfriend.我想做你的女朋友 You’re so fine.你条件超优 I want you mine.想把你占为己有 I think about you.脑海里都是 all the time.你的影子 You are so addictive.你让人上瘾 Don’t you know.你可知道 What I can do.我可以让你 To make you feel alright.天天开心 Don’t pretend.别再ㄍㄧㄣ了 I think you know.我知你知道 I’m damn precious.我身价不凡 Hell Yeah I’m the mother princess.我是你的白雪公主 I can tell you like me too.我知道你也喜欢我 And you know I’m right.我也知道我说的没错 She’s like so whatever.她瞎到不行 You can do so much better.你应该配更好的 I think we should get together now.我们应该要在一起 Well that\'s what everyone\'s talking about.而且大家都是这样觉得 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I don’t like your girlfriend.我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way.不配不配 I think you need a new one.你该找个新的 I could be your girlfriend.我就是你该找的女朋友 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I know that you like me.我知道你超哈我 No way No way.卖假卖假 No, it’s not a secret.这又不是秘密了 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I want to be your girlfriend.我来做你的女朋友 I can see the way.我可以看出 See the way.从你 You look at me.看我的眼神中 And even when you look away.即使你没在看我 I know you think of me.我也知道你在哈我 I know you talk about me all the time.我知道你所有的话题 again and again.都围绕著我 So come over here.过来吧 and tell me what I wanna hear.说我想听的话 Better, yeah, make your girlfriend dissapear.让你的女友人间蒸发 I don’t wanna hear you say her name.别再提起你女友的名子 ever again Cuz she’s like so whatever.因为她瞎到不行 You can do so much better.你值得更好的 I think we should get together now.就是我们应该再一起 Well that\'s what everyone\'s talking about.而且大家都这麼觉得 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿 就是你 I don’t like your girlfriend.我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way.不配不配 I think you need a new one.你跟他根本不配 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I could be your girlfriend.我才应该是你的女朋友 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿 就是你 I know that you like me.我知道你超哈我 No way No way.卖假卖假 No, it’s not a secret.这又不是什麼秘密 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿 就是你 I want to be your girlfriend.我来做你的女朋友 In a second.不用多久 you’ll be wrapped around my finger.你就会拜倒在我的裙下 ‘Cause I can.因为我 cause I can do it better.比她更棒 There\'s no other.没人能跟我比 so when’s it gonna sink in.你到底何时才听得进去 She’s so stupid,.她这麼瞎 what the hell were you thinking?.你到底在想什麼 In a second.不用多久 you’ll be wrapped around my finger.你就会拜倒在我的裙下 ‘Cause I can,.因为我 cause I can do it better.比她更棒 There’s no other,.没人能跟我比 so when’s it gonna sink in.你到底何时才听得进去 She’s so stupid,.她是如此的瞎 what the hell were you thinking?.你是在想什麼 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿 就是你 I don’t like your girlfriend.我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way.不配不配 I think you need a new one.你最好把他甩掉 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I could be your girlfriend.我可以当你的女朋友 No Way).不配 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I know that you like me.我知道你超哈我 No way No way.卖假卖假 No, it’s not a secret.这不是什麼秘密 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I want to be your girlfriend.我们才是一对 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I don’t like your girlfriend ( No Way!).我不喜欢你的女朋友(不配) No way No way.不配不配 I think you need a new one (Hey!).你应该早点甩掉她 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I could be your girlfriend (No Way!).我们才应该再一起(卖假) Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I know that you like me (No Way!).我知道你超哈我(卖假卖假) No way No way.卖假卖假 No, it’s not a secret (Hey!).这不是什麼秘密 Hey Hey You You.嘿嘿就是你 I want to be your girlfriend (No Way!).我们才是一对 Hey Hey!
Girlfriend
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家cartoon kat-tun 里面的英文背景歌叫什么名字 是谁唱的??非常的想知道```_百度知道
cartoon kat-tun 里面的英文背景歌叫什么名字 是谁唱的??非常的想知道```
提问者采纳
开篇的是Corrinne May的Shelter田口房间里的是dance rose三行情书的是手嶌葵-The Rose老大房间的是亚瑟小子-Love In This Club
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
girl friend 我只知道这个 艾薇儿的' 就是歌词 heyhey youyou 的..
avril-girl friend
最先前的是avril-girl friend改版后的是Corrinne May的Shelter
好像有不一样的吧~~哪次的啊??
= =你问哪期的?
艾薇儿的&girl friend&,有中文版,日文版,葡文版,意文版,西班牙语版等多个版本。地址1:地址2(中文):歌词:Hey Hey You You我不喜欢你女朋友No way No way你需要一个新的Hey Hey You You我可能会是你的女朋友Hey Hey You You我知道你喜欢我No way No way这不是一个秘密Hey Hey You You我要当你的女朋友You're so fineI want you mineYou're so deliciousI think bet you're all the timeSo addictiveDon't you knowWhat I can doTo make you feel alrightDon't pretendI think you knowI'm damn preciousHell YeahI'm the mother fucking princessI can tell you like me tooAnd you know I'm rightShe's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowWell that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You You我不喜欢你的女朋友No way No way你需要一个新的Hey Hey You You我可能会是你女朋友Hey hey you you我知道你喜欢我No way No way这不是一个秘密Hey Hey You You我要当你的女朋友I can see the waySee the wayYou look at meAnd even when you look awayI know you think of meI know you talk about me all the timeagain and againSo come over hereand tell me what I wanna hearBetter, yeah, make your girlfriend dissapearI don't wanna hear you say her nameever againShe's like so whateverYou can do so much betterI think we should get together nowWell that's what everyone's talking aboutHey Hey You You我不喜欢你的女朋友No way No way你需要一个新的Hey Hey You You我可能会是你女朋友Hey Hey You You我知道你喜欢我No way No way这不是一个秘密Hey Hey You You我要当你的女朋友In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, Cause I can do it betterThere're no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger'Cause I can, Cause I can do it betterThere're no other, so when's it gonna sink inShe's so stupid, what the hell were you thinking?Hey Hey You You我不喜欢你的女朋友No way No way你需要一个新的Hey hey you you我可能会是你女朋友No way no wayHey hey you you我知道你喜欢我No way No way这不是一个秘密Hey Hey You You我要当你的女朋友No way No wayHey Hey You You我不喜欢你女朋友No way No way你需要一个新的Hey Hey You You我可能会是你女朋友No way No wayHey Hey You You我知道你喜欢我No way no way这不是一个秘密Hey Hey You You我要当你的女朋友No way No wayHey Hey!END
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 heyyou 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信