关于雅思考试时间的问题

关于雅思听力考试的评分标准问题我一直不是太明白,是否死板的英国人在批改试卷的时候严格按照答案,半点不符都要扣分啊? 举例如下,比如一道题的标准答案是“lack of confidence”,我_百度作业帮
关于雅思听力考试的评分标准问题我一直不是太明白,是否死板的英国人在批改试卷的时候严格按照答案,半点不符都要扣分啊? 举例如下,比如一道题的标准答案是“lack of confidence”,我在听的过程中只写下了confidence,最后抄答案的时候一时想不起是lack了,所以下了losing confidence,这样的答案要扣分么? 再举例,那种简答题,在抄答案的时候我都是首字大写的,结果我看见好多的书上答案都是不大写的,这让我郁闷啊,如果今后简答题首字大小写与答案不一致,是否扣分啊? 有些参考书说,在答那种写no more than three words的题的时候,尽量给出简单的答案,这种说法准不准确啊。举例说标准答案是“shown regularly”,我没听见regularly或者听见了来不及记下来,最后答题纸上是“shown”,考官给分么? 还需要注意的是那种语法差异,有时候答案是“work hard”,但是在题目中是作为主语出现的,做题人做到这里的时候肯定费思量了,记得自己听到的是work hard,但是语法上不太保险,干脆弄个“working hard”吧,这样的情况扣分么? 附带问一个雅思阅读中的评分问题。那种要你在文中出现的词填空的题,是否是严格按照文中的时态啊,单复数填的?有的时候,感觉这个空挺简单的,文中的exploited就很合适,但是在填空的时候发现结合前后文应当是原型exploit恰当,这个时候的答案可以算分么? 如今这种对批改的疑虑害死我了,达人一定指教,谢谢
可接受同义词 但是看评分者心情 大小写绝对扣分 阅读单复数必须变
所以下了losing confidence,这样的答案要扣分么? 这个要看考官心情 大部分情况是会给分的如果今后简答题首字大小写与答案不一致,是否扣分啊? 确定一定已经肯定要扣分 绝对要大写“shown regularly”,我没听见regularly或者听见了来不及记下来,最后答题纸上是“shown”,考官给分么?
这个要看题目决定是否扣分
据我所知 与标准答案不一样的话 是会扣分的大小写的问题 同一个类型的题中 总会有已给出的答案 照着写就行了尽量给出简单的答案,这种说法准不准确啊的确如此 但前提是表达要完全 只能看考官是否仁慈了记得自己听到的是work hard,但是语法上不太保险,干脆弄个“working hard”吧,这样的情况扣分么?要是语法没错误的话 不扣分...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
呵呵,过9场那不。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
你看到这个回答时,可能已经考完试了,但我还要祝你取得好成绩.解决心理困扰,并能得高分,其实如果能把心态放平,发挥出自己的真实水平就是成功.再次祝你成功!
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
雅思口语话题:关于喜好类的问题
来源:  13:50:14 【】 
  喜好类的问题在第一部分的口语考试中很常见。
  比如说,Do you like reading ?
  Yes, I like reading . I like reading something on the newspapers.
  这种回答完全没有英语本土语言的风格。而且犯了一个忌讳,太过专注于回答内容本身。
  如果在国外生活过的人可能明白,在本土语言交际模式中,问题,不仅仅是用来回答,而交流的功能大过内容本身。
  所以尝试着用本土英语交流的方式来展现你的英语表述能力吧!
  关于喜好类的问题
  第一,你要记得这些与喜欢同意的词
  1.keen on
  2.be into
  3. a big fan of
  4.adore
  5. be enthusiastic about (外国人很少用,但是你可以大胆尝试,因为,口语考试考官们很愿意听到新鲜而高级的词汇)
  6.prefer (请记住要比较的时候才可以使用啊)
  7.be fond of
  8. be mad about
  9. be partial to
  10.be passionate about
  第二, 模板(Do you like animals ?)
  首先给与肯定或否定,
  Well ,In geneal I would say that I am quite fond of animals .
  然后给与具体说明,
  and this could be because that I have been keeping two dogs for almost 10 years.
  如果还有理由,加第2条,
  As well as this , I am quite partial to cats
  especially persian cats.
  I suppose the reason has something to do with the fact that they are noted for their gentle temperament .
  所以整个关于喜好类的问题,
  你可以这样准备,第一词汇,第二要有冗词,第三要有逻辑,第四要有连接,第五要有原因。
  喜欢类的模板
  well in geneal i would say that i am quite fond of (问题词,考官问到的问题核心词,比如例子中的animals) but in pativular i am relly into ( 细化分类项,把问题词分解成具体的事物,比如例子中的dogs ) and this could be because (说原因)
  as well as this i ---(其他表示喜欢的词汇)-----(再举例,比如例子中的cats) expecially ---(再具体一种事物,比如例子中的persian cats )i suppose the reason has somthing to do with the fact that (再次说明原因)。1&&&  编辑推荐:  
文章责编:wuchong& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 17:06:03)?&&( 12:18:10)?&&( 14:57:55)?&&( 11:03:09)?&&( 16:22:48)?&&( 14:56:58)
在线名师:  
新东方雅思学术类阅读教师、集团培训师,雅思阅读九段级高手,与雅思...[]
在线名师:  
北京新东方学校英联邦考试部营销经理。雅思口语主讲。著有《剑桥...[]
在线名师:  
教授雅思写作课程。英国帝国理工学院理学硕士,性格外向,开朗乐观...[]
在线名师:  
原南京新东方学校中学部主管,雅思听力、口语、写作主讲,集团培训师...[]
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-你现在的位置 : &
雅思(Ielts)考试写作范文:全球化带来的问题
  With the fast pace of globalization, the whole world has become a global village with combination of different cultures. What are the reasons for losing a variety of languages and cultures? Think of some solution to alleviate the problem.
  With the pacing the world, globalization is no longer a myth . Nowadays, it is growing at a terrific speed. Each country has combined to be a global village. Languages and cultures are penetrating each other and we are losing a variety of them. There are several reasons for this phenomenon.
  The first reason can be seen is that the great flow of migration . Globalization has helped open the world&s borders, permitting more and more people in small countries to immigrate to other big countries. As the need of working and living, they have to mix new culture with their own culture and use the new language more often. Gradually, they lose their own custom.
  The development of technology and economy, however, is the most important factor. The high-tech products in developed countries possess a leading position in the international market due to the globalization. Almost all the people in the world are enjoying the benefits of these products are more multinational corporations are emerging. This is not only a high-tech penetration but also a cultural invasion. People begin to be interested in these developed countries in an earlier age. They learn the language and culture of these countries, which will aid them to find a good job in the multinational corporations .
  To alleviate the dilemma , the following suggestions should be taken into consideration. In each country, a variety of cultural festivals should be held at a regular time such as poem or music festivals. Through this way, the traditional culture will be kept from generation to generation. Government should pose the consciousness of preserving traditional culture for inhabitants.
  In the final analysis , we should keep our own language and culture with the fast pace of globalization.
  The progression of globalization is inevitable and undeniable. It has been widely noted that many of the world&s languages and cultures are dying out. To seek the solution, we should take a closer look at the causes first.
  Most important of all is the objective reason. The essence of globalization is commercialization and centralization . It is convenient in communication that some prevalent languages and cultures have its predominance , which makes superior of the senior and inferiority of the junior. That leads to deterioration of some minors. These languages and cultures will be overlooked and devalued until they completely die out.
  As concave and convex sides of a nutshell, it has subjective reason. With the burgeoning of some VIPs, many migrants have swarmed into the dreamlands due to economic drive and stimulation, meanwhile engaged in local culture perspective and discarding their native languages and cultures as a &betrayal &.
  Hence this is a problem which must be solved as soon as possible. We should remind the world of versatility of the minor cultures through popular media such as music, artifacts or historical heritage, thus renovating the music festivals artistic activities and museums. In addition, let more people, especially the young men, use their own language.
  Never tiring, never yielding, never finishing. We make the purpose, to prevent losing world&s cultural and linguistic diversity. &This way a long, tapering, strip of bark can be peeled up to the length of the tree, leaving the tree to heal and continue to grow,& says the United Nations Environment Programme Report.
  相关推荐  
百科词条:
相关文章推荐
更多家长在看
热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 雅思考试时间 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信