I love is you歌词you,it is no...

一首男生唱的英文歌. 副歌部分有 i wanna love you 什么 i miss you._百度知道
一首男生唱的英文歌. 副歌部分有 i wanna love you 什么 i miss you.
I see you swingin’ right East coast, I know you’re walkin’ right (‘Cos you don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, your whole demeanor The way you come through and holler. All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, no, I do And it’s more than you’ll ever know Boy, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, no, your style, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Sing it for me, “You don’t know what you mean to me, I know you’re shakin’ right Down south, and hate up all the girls And there’s no way-hey-hey Nelly gon&#39, what’s it gonna be She said, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you East coast.youtube, she got a man and a son doh-oh, play my position Like a shortstop, you’re still swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, I know you’re bouncin’ right West coast, pick up e’rything mama hittin’ And in no time I better make this with her mine and that’s for sure ‘Cos I-I never been the type to break up a happy home But uh there’s something ‘bout baby girl, you’re still shakin’ right Down south, the finest thing i&#39, yeah East coast?v=GdcfkZ9jMzQ" target="_blank">http, I see you swingin’ right No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy?v=GdcfkZ9jMzQ (Kelly) I love you and I need you Nelly., yeah, I /watch, and swoop me in his two-seater Now that’s gangsta and I got special ways to thank ya, Kelly I love you and I need you Nelly, don’t you forget it But uh it ain’t that easy for you to pack up and leave him But uh you and dirty got ties for different reasons I respect that and right before I turned to leave She said.,” come on No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy://www, Need you No matter what I do, I know you’re bouncin’ right W fight ova no thang as you could see But I like your steeze, it’s for sure You can always count on my love Forever more,” No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo Boy, “You don’t know what you mean to me, I just can’t leave alone So tell me, but that’s okay ‘Cuz I wait for my cue and just listen, I love you.;d ever seen But oh, ma, I do:///watch, I know you’re shakin’ right Down southDilemma <a href="http, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you (Nelly) Uh-uh I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me And she got the hots for me, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Yeah, I know you’re walkin’ right (You don’t know what you mean to me) Midwest, you know I’m crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I’m with my Boo You know I’m crazy over you Uh-uh-uh-uh I see a lot in your look and I never say a word I know how niggas thought i can’ trippin’ .youtube
不是这首, 是全男唱的, 不过也很谢谢你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
I wanna sing, I wanna shout.
I wanna scream till the words dry out.
So put it in all of the papers, I’m not afraid.
They can read all about it, read all about it, oh.
Nothing to hide
Stifle or smother
Suffered and cried
Strife made me tougher
Never ----------
The trouble I writes ---------
Expectations to get rep
Ain’t never begged yet
When I wanted to get pence, hustle,
To be, I’m exactly what my neck says.
Saying I tried to cash in on my Dad’s death,
I wanted to vent ‘stead I said nothing at all.
After all you were never kin to me,
Family is something that you never been to me,
In fact making it harder for me to see my fathe...
是justin bieber的BADY 吗
Justin Bieber Ft. Ludacris - Baby。
Ohh wooaah (3x)
You know you love me,I know you care
You shout whenever, And I&#039;ll be there
You want my love, You want my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart
Are we an item? Girl quit playing
Were just friends, Or are we saying
So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby nooo
My baby, baby, baby noo
My baby, baby, baby nooo
I thought youd always be mine mine
Baby, baby, baby nooo
My baby, baby, baby noo
My baby, baby, baby nooo
I thought youd always be mine, oh oh
For you, I ...
额. 不是的
是首比较抒情的歌,. 我是在婚礼上听到的. 很浪漫的 也谢谢你了
是全英文吗?反正我记得副歌有i wanna love you 的还有这首..两个男的唱的= =
I Wanna Love You莫非是这首...这可不抒情...
I love you
Creepin&#39; Up On You
- Darren Hayes肯定是这个,
wanna love you
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What 's is OX wine?Ma~who is the handkerchiefIt's you It's me It's dadi?No little child .Don't too niose .Why When you become a handsome big boy that will a big big girlWhen you waiting to say I you will learn moreBut why I could not to say once No No No Don't to do Why I don't know of it
77大宝贝er0020
妈妈,手帕是谁?是你是我还是爸爸?不,我的小宝贝不要吵为什么当你变成一个帅气的大男孩时就会出现一个漂亮的女孩当你期待着想说我爱你时,你会学到更多但是我为什么就不能说一次呢?不不不不要这样做为什么?!因为我不了解么?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首女声英文歌,开头是love, it&#39;s a special day,里面还有连着的3个i love you_百度知道
求一首女声英文歌,开头是love, it&#39;s a special day,里面还有连着的3个i love you
提问者采纳
it&#39, I;t you be my honey bee.I will love youI&#39;ll love youLove..;ll love you百度上搜滴Kina Grannis - Valentine歌词;s a good excuse, I;ll love youYt need no ringI don&#39, I don&#39?Giving sweet kisses all the timeBe mine, I&#39;Cause in your companyI feel happy, oh so happy and completeAnd it&#39, I know what to doBaby, put our love to useBaby., put our love to useBaby, I&#39, I know what to doBaby.I will love youI&#39, be my ValentineSo won&#39, I.., I know what to doBt need anythingBut you with me&#39, it&#39;ll love youSo won&#39;ll love you?Giving me kisses all the timeBt you be my honey bee: Love, be my ValentineOh;t need those thingsI don&#39, I&#39;s a special dayWe should celebrate and appreciateThat you and me found something pretty neatAnd I know some say this day is arbitraryBut it&#39.;s a good excuse, put our love to useBaby.I will love youI&#39
提问者评价
非常感谢哦,就是这首!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Kina Grannis 的 &&Valentine&&情人
it&#039;s a special day
爱,这是个特别的日子
We should celebrate and appreciate
我们应该庆祝和感激
That you and me found something pretty neat
你我都找到了如此美好的感情
And I know some say this day is arbitrary
我知道有些人说这节日太过轻浮随意
But it&#039;s a good excuse, put our love to use
不过它却是个好借口,让我们去感受爱
Baby, I know what to do
亲爱的,我知道该怎么做
Baby, I...
亲爱的,我……
I will love you
I&#039;ll love you, I&#039;ll love you
我会爱你,爱你
Love, I don&#039;t need those things
爱,我不需要那些证明
I don&#039;t need no ring
不需要戒指
I don&#039;t need anything
不需要任何东西
Kina Grannis 唱的 Valentine是否?
是不是THE DAY YOU WENT AWAY
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁A hug is a wonderful thing and it is a great gift to share with people. For some people, a hug is considered to be a great way to say “I care.” A hug communicates support, affection(喜爱), unity and belonging. A hug shows a strong feeling of sympathy. A hug brings happiness. A hug also touches the soul.Hugs are healthy. Hugs can ease pain, reduce stress, cure depression and refresh the heart, yet they have no side effects…No wonder, it is a true miracle medicine.A hug can say “I love you”…A hug can say “I hate to see you go”. A hug can say “ It’s good to have you back”. A hug can say “It’s great to see you’. A hug can say “I feel your pain”. A hug can also say “Let me share your burden”.No matter whether you’re the giver or the receiver, hugs touch the inner being. From friends, to families, to loved ones, to those in need, a hug warms the heart.A hug is truly amazing. It brings generosity(慷慨) to the giver and happiness to the receiver. It brings blessings to those who give and joy to those who receive.Hugs are one of the reasons why God gave us arms. So, stretch out your arms to someone today. Reach out to those you love. It will warm the heart of the giver and give light to the soul of the receiver.Reach out to your neighbor. It will show that you care. Reach out to one in need. It will show that you are responsible. Reach out to the world. It will show God that you care for his creation.小题1:What is the best title of the passage?A.The advantages of hugs.B.How should we hugC.The tips on giving others hugsD.The facts of hugs小题2:Hugs can benefit people in the following ways EXCEPT________.A.improving the healthB.cheering people upC.making receivers happyD.creating great wealth小题3:According to the third paragraph, we can learn hugs can__________.A.send some messagesB.make people come backC.stop people going somewhereD.break people’s hearts小题4:To show you care, you should reach out to_________.A.those who need joyB.your neighborC.those you missD.God小题5:What can we learn from the passage?A.Sometimes hugs have side effects.B.If people are sad, we'd better not hug them.C.We must hug each of our neighbors every day.D.People often feel joyful when they receive hugs. - 跟谁学
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询您好,告诉我您想学什么,15分钟为您匹配优质老师哦马上咨询&&&分类:A hug is a wonderful thing and it is a great gift to share with people. For some people, a hug is considered to be a great way to say “I care.” A hug communicates support, affection(喜爱), unity and belonging. A hug shows a strong feeling of sympathy. A hug brings happiness. A hug also touches the soul.Hugs are healthy. Hugs can ease pain, reduce stress, cure depression and refresh the heart, yet they have no side effects…No wonder, it is a true miracle medicine.A hug can say “I love you”…A hug can say “I hate to see you go”. A hug can say “ It’s good to have you back”. A hug can say “It’s great to see you’. A hug can say “I feel your pain”. A hug can also say “Let me share your burden”.No matter whether you’re the giver or the receiver, hugs touch the inner being. From friends, to families, to loved ones, to those in need, a hug warms the heart.A hug is truly amazing. It brings generosity(慷慨) to the giver and happiness to the receiver. It brings blessings to those who give and joy to those who receive.Hugs are one of the reasons why God gave us arms. So, stretch out your arms to someone today. Reach out to those you love. It will warm the heart of the giver and give light to the soul of the receiver.Reach out to your neighbor. It will show that you care. Reach out to one in need. It will show that you are responsible. Reach out to the world. It will show God that you care for his creation.小题1:What is the best title of the passage?A.The advantages of hugs.B.How should we hugC.The tips on giving others hugsD.The facts of hugs小题2:Hugs can benefit people in the following ways EXCEPT________.A.improving the healthB.cheering people upC.making receivers happyD.creating great wealth小题3:According to the third paragraph, we can learn hugs can__________.A.send some messagesB.make people come backC.stop people going somewhereD.break people’s hearts小题4:To show you care, you should reach out to_________.A.those who need joyB.your neighborC.those you missD.God小题5:What can we learn from the passage?A.Sometimes hugs have side effects.B.If people are sad, we'd better not hug them.C.We must hug each of our neighbors every day.D.People often feel joyful when they receive hugs.A hug is a wonderful thing and it is a great gift to share with people. For some people, a hug is considered to be a great way to say “I care.” A hug communicates support, affection(喜爱), unity and belonging. A hug shows a strong feeling of sympathy. A hug brings happiness. A hug also touches the soul.Hugs are healthy. Hugs can ease pain, reduce stress, cure depression and refresh the heart, yet they have no side effects…No wonder, it is a true miracle medicine.A hug can say “I love you”…A hug can say “I hate to see you go”. A hug can say “ It’s good to have you back”. A hug can say “It’s great to see you’. A hug can say “I feel your pain”. A hug can also say “Let me share your burden”.No matter whether you’re the giver or the receiver, hugs touch the inner being. From friends, to families, to loved ones, to those in need, a hug warms the heart.A hug is truly amazing. It brings generosity(慷慨) to the giver and happiness to the receiver. It brings blessings to those who give and joy to those who receive.Hugs are one of the reasons why God gave us arms. So, stretch out your arms to someone today. Reach out to those you love. It will warm the heart of the giver and give light to the soul of the receiver.Reach out to your neighbor. It will show that you care. Reach out to one in need. It will show that you are responsible. Reach out to the world. It will show God that you care for his creation.小题1:What is the best title of the passage?A.The advantages of hugs.B.How should we hugC.The tips on giving others hugsD.The facts of hugs小题2:Hugs can benefit people in the following ways EXCEPT________.A.improving the healthB.cheering people upC.making receivers happyD.creating great wealth小题3:According to the third paragraph, we can learn hugs can__________.A.send some messagesB.make people come backC.stop people going somewhereD.break people’s hearts小题4:To show you care, you should reach out to_________.A.those who need joyB.your neighborC.those you missD.God小题5:What can we learn from the passage?A.Sometimes hugs have side effects.B.If people are sad, we'd better not hug them.C.We must hug each of our neighbors every day.D.People often feel joyful when they receive hugs.科目:最佳答案小题1:A小题2:D小题3:A小题4:B小题5:D解析&#13;知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心You must have been troubled by when to say “I love you” because it is ..._英语阅读_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
You must have been troubled by when to say “I love you” because it is ...
&&&热&&&&&★★★★
You must have been troubled by when to say “I love you” because it is ...
文章来源:
更新时间:
ou
must have been troubled by when to say “I love you” because it is one of the
greatest puzzles in our life.
  What if you say it first
and your partner doesn’t love you back? Or if they do say it but you don’t feel
they mean it? Being the first to declare your love can be nerve racking(紧张)and risky and can leave you feeling as vulnerable as a turtle with
no shell. But is the person who says it first really in a position of weakness?
Doesn’t it pay to hold back, play it cool and wait until the other half has
shown their hand fast?
 A really good relationship
should be about “being fair and being equal,” says psychologist Sidney Crown.
“But love is seldom equal.” All relationships go through power struggles but,
he says, if a love imbalance continues for years, the rot will set in. “That
feeling of ‘I’ve always loved you more’ may be
subverted(颠覆,破坏) for a time, but it never goes away
completely and it often emerges in squabbling(大声争吵).” &In
love, at least, the silent, withholding type is not always the most powerful.
“The strongest one in a relationship is often the person who feels confident
enough to talk about their feelings,” says educational psychologist Ingrid
Collins. Psychosexual therapist Paula Hall agrees. “The one with the upper
hand is often the person who takes the initiative. In fact, the person who
says ‘I love you’ first may also be the one who says ‘I’ m bored with you’
first.” Hall believes that much depends on how “I love you” is said and the
motivation of the person saying it. “Is it said when they’re drunk? Is it said before
their partner files off on holiday, and what it really means is ‘Please don’ t
be unfaithful to me’ ?” By saying ‘I love you’, they are really saying ‘Do you
love me?’ If so, wouldn’t it just be more honest to say that. Collins agrees
that intention is everything. “It’s not what is said, but how it’s said. What
it comes down to is the sincerity of the speaker.”
1. What is the main idea of this passage?
A.
The importance of “I love you” 
B.
The meaning of “I love you” 
C.
The time of saying “I love you” 
D.
The place of saying “I love you” 
2. In the first sentence the author means that _________.
 A. it is easy to say “I
love you”   
B.
it is hard to say “I love you” 
 C. we have many troubles
in our life
 D. people usually do not
know when to say “I love you” 
3. According to the expert, a good relationship should be
_______.
 A. fair and equal  &&&&& B. fair and kind
 C. powerful and equal   D. confident and fair
4. In the third
paragraph, the phrase “with the upper hand” means _________.
 A. being low in spirit   B. having only one hand
 C. being active   &&&& D. being passive
阅读答案:
1.C2.D3.A4. C
【解析】略
高中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇高中: 下一篇高中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 love is you歌词 的文章

更多推荐