英语翻译给老师的一段话话

英语翻译你们需要的样品太多了,需要收费,如果你们能发一个样品定单并提供快递到付账号给我们的话,我们可以马上安排打样_百度作业帮
英语翻译你们需要的样品太多了,需要收费,如果你们能发一个样品定单并提供快递到付账号给我们的话,我们可以马上安排打样
you need to pay,for you ask too much samples.If you can send us the order list of samples and provide the account number of express to us,we can send you the sample immediately.
A fee shall be charged as you are requiring too many samples. We can arrange design drawing immediately after you have issued a sample order and prvoided us with a express delivery account.
The samples you need are too much more, it need to charge. If you can send an order for samples and supply express delivery to the account number, we can arrange the printprooves immediately. 这是我自己译的,其中的专业术语 例如打样,应该用你们平时总用的词
the sampes that you need are so many,and you need to pay for it.If you can send a menu to us and provide the account number of express to us,we can make the samples immediately.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英文翻译一段话
英文翻译一段话 5
I miss a bit you! But I also hate you abandoned me!
You do not know how much I love you!
What you do not want to leave!
&The most important thing I gave you but you think that was the least important!
I think I will not because of you sad sad!
&But I was wrong! I'm not as strong!
I still can not or will miss you! Right!
&I have the knowledge to you just replace her replacement!
I know I did not charm her ambitions without her!
She can be uniform and I can only be you your uniform! You never know what I will be jealous! Will hate you!I do not want to remember anything about you but your message is always around me! I'm tired of this!
I really want to hurt me a man escape from this place but I have about!
&I can not! I now feel incomplete just a shell! There is no reason in the soul!
When a person I always think about every word you say knowledge lying to me?
Would not you say!
You would not tell me where in the end is how it was!
I'm confused. . . . . Oh, every night I would feel very afraid!
&Because I'm used to a man when I said good night sleep! I was wondering when you love me! I'm sorry I hurt her injuriesKill your baby is most important her!
Sorry! Let me take you to one of my pain. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
补充:一个朋友写的,可能有语病,翻译确实有些难处。
& 我是有点想你,但我也恨你抛弃了我。
&& &你不知道我有多爱你?
why you do not want to leave.(为什么你不离开)。
我把我认为是最重要的东西给了你,而你却把它当做最不重要的。
我认为我不会因为你而过度悲伤。
但我错了,我没有我想象的坚强。
我还会或不会想念你!没错!
我已经认识到你刚刚接替她的更换!我知道我没有她的魅力没有她的雄心!她能被人制服,而我只能被你制服。你永远不知道我将会嫉妒吧!恨你!我不想再去想起你的任何事,但你的事却总是出现在我的周围,我累坏了。
我真的想伤害我,一个人离开这个地方,但这里还有你!我不能!我现在感到完全只是一个空壳啊!没有任何实质的灵魂!
你不会告诉我结果到底是如何!
我很迷惑……,每天晚上,我都会觉得很害怕。因为我已经习惯了一个人,当我说好晚上睡觉!我想知道你什么时候是爱我的。对不起我使她受伤了。
杀死你的孩子是最重要的她!(句子有语病,都不清楚指谁?)对不起!让我带你到我的痛苦之一。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。 。
是啊,有些真的没法翻译,就只能写个大概意思了。
的感言: 呵呵 谢谢了。
其他回答 (1)
我想念你!但是我也讨厌你抛弃了我!    你不知道我有多爱你!    你不想离开!    最重要的事,我给你,但你认为那是最重要的!    我认为我不会因为你悲伤难过!    但我错了!我不是一样强壮!    我还会或不会想念你!没错!    我已经认识到你刚刚接替她的更换!    我知道我没有魅力她的野心没有她!    她能制服,我只能在你的制服。你永远不知道我将会嫉妒吧!恨你!  我不想记住任何关于你,但你的留言总是围绕我!我累坏了!    我真的想伤害我,一个人离开这个地方,但我有!    我不能!我现在感到完全只是壳啊!没有任何理由的灵魂!    当一个人,我总是想着你说的每一个字的知识对我撒谎了吗?    不你说!    你不会告诉我哪里到底是如何!    我实在搞糊涂了。”哦,我每夜会感到很害怕!    因为我已经习惯了一个人。当我说的好觉!我很好奇,你爱我!很抱歉我伤害了她的伤害  杀死你的宝宝是最重要的!    对不起!让我带你去一个我的痛苦了。太美好了。
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译求高人帮忙翻译一段话,翻译软件的就算了,那个我自己都可以弄了,谢谢了(第一句话是中国俗语,可以用英语翻译为“一旦生病就会花光多年的存款”之类的话)翻译内容如下:“辛辛苦苦几十年,一病回_百度作业帮
英语翻译求高人帮忙翻译一段话,翻译软件的就算了,那个我自己都可以弄了,谢谢了(第一句话是中国俗语,可以用英语翻译为“一旦生病就会花光多年的存款”之类的话)翻译内容如下:“辛辛苦苦几十年,一病回到解放前.”这是中国民间流传的一句俗语,从中可以反映出我国“看病难,看病贵”的现状.为了缓解这一的现状,政府也在医疗卫生体制改革上下了很大的功夫.而随着中国经济发展水平的提高,人们越来越重视自身的健康,医疗服务的消费早已经突破有病求医的观念,医疗服务的动机表现出多层次、多样化的特点,从而产生了民营医院这一个具有中国特色的词汇,从其产生至今,在我国医疗体系当中占有不可替代的地位,因此必然受到政府以及民众的关注.在本文中笔者将涉及美国私立医院的管理和发展,运用比较分析法以及SWOT分析法探究我国民营医院的发展以及存在的问题.
人工翻译,请放心采纳."Worked hard for decades,a disease makes you back to liberation." This is a proverb spreading in Chinese people,from which China's situation of "medical treatment is difficult and expensive" is fully reflected.To alleviate this situation,the government has made a lot of efforts in the reform of medical and health system.On the other hand with the improvement of China's economic development level,people are paying more and more attention to their own health,the consumtion in medical and health care services already breakthrough the idea that seeks doctor when being ill for a long time,and the motivation of medical services exhibits the features of multiple levels and variety,resulting in a glossary,private hospital,which has Chinese characteristics.Since its emergence,to now it has occupied an irreplaceable position in China's medical system,and therefore attracted more attentions from the government and public.In this article the author will involves in the management and development of private hospitals in the United States,and uses comparative analysis and SWOT analysis to explore the development and the existed issues of China's private hospitals.
"Hard for decades and a disease back to before liberation.\" This is the common saying of China folk wisdom, can reflect the present situation of \"medical care, expensive\". In order to alleviate thi...
  " worked hard for decades, a disease back to before liberation. " This is a common saying in Chinese folklore, where you can reflect China's " visiting doctor being difficult and expensive to " the ...
We worked hard for decades, but a disease let us back to liberation. "This is the folklore of a Chinese proverb, which may reflect China's" medical treatment is difficult and expensive, "In order to a...英语翻译夏天是个变化多端、日新月异、波澜壮阔的季节,它一直都在上演着振奋人心、波澜壮阔的历史.人生之中也有同样的夏天,现在的我们正处于这样的夏天.“莫等闲,白了少年头,空悲切!”我们要珍惜当夏时节_百度作业帮
英语翻译夏天是个变化多端、日新月异、波澜壮阔的季节,它一直都在上演着振奋人心、波澜壮阔的历史.人生之中也有同样的夏天,现在的我们正处于这样的夏天.“莫等闲,白了少年头,空悲切!”我们要珍惜当夏时节,不断充实自己,让自己的人生变地更加绚丽 ,去迎接丰硕的人生秋天.
Is a summer variety,with each passing day,the magnificent season,it has been staged in the exciting,magnificent history.Life in a similar summer,now we are in the summer."Do Dengxian,the first white boy,air Beiqie!" We must treasure the summer season,and constantly enrich themselves,their life changed to a more beautiful,rich life to meet the autumn.
summer is a season full of changes and excitements.It is showing all the time an exciting and grand history.In our life,there is also summer and now we are in the
time of summer."Do not wait and wast...
您可能关注的推广回答者:求用英语翻译一段话_百度知道
求用英语翻译一段话
它的品种可真不少,就是用清酒加高汤来蒸熟海鲜,抿在口中毫无混浊之感,配上高汤的鲜和浓:“酒蒸”系列
“酒蒸”听起来有点中国味道推介三、大贵妃蚝。烹饪时最重要的是注意清酒和高汤用量的搭配,带有一股清冽的气质,味道十足,其实不然。以米酿成的清酒。所谓“酒蒸”,以其各一半为佳,单是蚬就有几种选择、黄螺等都是上乘的选料,花甲王
Recommendation three。以米酿成的清酒, clams alone there series &quot,花甲王推介三,其实不然. With rice wine: &quot,带有一股清冽的气质,以其各一半为佳。所谓“酒蒸”, oysters,就是用清酒加高汤来蒸熟海鲜;wine steamed&quot、大贵妃蚝. The so-called &quot。它的品种可真不少;wine&quot, Jia Wang,单是蚬就有几种选择、黄螺等都是上乘的选料, and full of flavor。烹饪时最重要的是注意清酒和高汤用量的搭配. When cooking most importantly pay attention to the amount of wine and broth mix. There are so many varieties,抿在口中毫无混浊之感,配上高汤的鲜和浓; sounds a little taste of China,味道十足,wine&, is heightening soup to steamed seafood with wine, imperial concubine Huang snails, and so on were all superb choice of materials, is better to its half, with a cool personality, SIP no sense of turbidity in the mouth, served with soup of fresh high and thick:“酒蒸”系列
“酒蒸”听起来有点中国味道
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 给老师的一段话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信