求5求10篇英语周记记50~60词?

求2篇英语周记,春节期间的,60词左右的,要翻译,谢谢
不区分大小写
My happy Spring Festival After the New Year’s Eve dinner with my family, we began to sit down in front of the TV, and enjoyed 2008 CCTV Spring Festival gala. At about ten o’clock, the black sky was lightened by lots of fireworks with colorful light and happy sound. We stop watching the CCTV 2008 CCTV Spring Festival gala, and began to climb up the balcony to see the beautiful fireworks view, and my father took some fireworks up, and we also began to play fireworks. What a beautiful night. Later, my cell phone was ringing all the time. I received lots of short messages from my friends and classmates. They all blessed me happy New Year. I gave same bless to them by sending back the happy words. At almost 12 pm, I made a wish in New Year, and began to sleep. When I woke up in the first day of New Year, my father and mother gave two red packets to me, and blessed me that everything will go well on me. I thanked them, and accepted the red packets happily. I have been waiting for the day that I can get lots of red packets. This is my happiest time of the year. After lunch, both my family went to the park, the streets, and the shops or supermarkets. We took many photos in the park, and bought many things in the shops or supermarket. I met my uncles and aunts, they all blessed us happy New Year and gave me red packets. I was too happy to count how many red packets I got. The following days, we visited my grandparents and some of relatives. We happily talk with them, and brought some presents to them, and also received some New Year presents. This was how did I spend my Spring F I really enjoyed myself in Spring Festival. 我的快乐春节 吃完年夜饭后,我们一家人开始坐在电视机前,观看2008年春节晚会. 大概十点钟左右,黑暗的天空被许多五彩缤纷的礼花照亮了,阵阵礼花声洋溢喜悦之气.于是我们不看晚会了,开始爬上阳台去看礼花夜景.父亲也把我们家的礼花拿出来,让我们去放.真的好漂亮的夜晚. 过了一会,我的手机不停地响个不停.我收到很多来自我的朋友和同学的祝福短信,他们都祝福我新年快乐.我回了短信,也祝他们新年快乐.在接近12点时,我在即将到来的新年里许了个愿,然后就睡觉了. 当我新的一年的第一天醒来时,我的爸爸和妈妈都给了一个红包,他们祝我在新的一年里万事如意. 我谢了他们,快乐地接收了红包. 我早就等着这一天,因为我能收到很多红包. 这是一年之中我最幸福的时候. 吃了中餐,我们一家开始去逛公园,逛街,逛商店和超市. 在公园里我们拍了很多相片,在商店和超市里我们买了很多东西.我们遇到很多阿姨和叔叔,他们都祝我们新年快乐,并给了我红包.我都太高兴了,都数不清我得多少红包. 在接下来的几天,我们到外婆家和一些亲戚家去探亲,我们快乐地和他们吹牛,给他们送礼物,他们也给我们送礼物. 这就是我如何度过我的春节,在春节我玩得真开心呀!
求2篇英语周记,暑假的,60字左右,要翻译,谢谢,快
送一朵小红花感谢TA求求各位好心人,谁能给我5篇英语周记,不少于100个单词_百度知道
求求各位好心人,谁能给我5篇英语周记,不少于100个单词
拜托啦,记着,是暑假周记,流水账也行,最好带翻译。六年级的
提问者采纳
Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the traveling. After lunch, the sky turned dark. After that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day! 今天我父母带我去了外公家,我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹一起玩。突然,我我和唐/表,兄/弟/姐/妹建议去公园玩,顺便休息一下。“那是一个好主意”我说到。然后我们为旅行准备着。午饭后,天变得昏暗,接着下起了大雨。那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了,多遗憾的一天哪! 2.The day after yesterday I received 2000 yuan from my relatives as my pocket money. I was so happy but my father and mother said that I should give a half to them and the rest would be my pocket money in one year. “what!” I shouted. 前天我收到了2000元作为零用钱来自于我的亲戚,我很高兴,但是爸爸妈妈说要上交一半而且另一半要做为我一年里的零用钱。“什么!”我大叫到。3.It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one month to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of.We have been very tired after hard studying.I will have a good rest. 那是我们暑假的第一天,我们每个人都非常高兴,为什么呢?因为我们拥有一个月的时间来做我们想做的事情,我们自由了。尽管我们有一些作业,但我们可以在几天之内完成它们,并且我们可以充分利用剩余的时间,我们在艰苦的学习之后感到非常累,我会好好休息一下的。4.It was the eighth day of our summer holiday. I felt good. I felt I am free. My parents went to camping. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. &I stayed at home and watched TV. I wrote an English daily composition. It was my homework. Today, I have slept for 14 hours.I thought I was very tired. It was time for dinner. I must go! I am very hungry. 这是我们放暑假的第八天,我感觉棒极了,我感到十分自由。因为我的爸爸妈妈出去旅游了,所以我独自一人在家,但我并不孤独,我呆在家里看电视。我写了一篇英语日记,那是我的作业。今天我睡了十四个小时,我认为我是太累了。该是吃晚餐的时间了,我去吃了!我感觉太饿了。5.I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Playing basketball is always my favourite, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game. 我计划今年的暑假要花费在运动上。打篮球一直是我最热爱的,所以我的一些同学和我将会组建一个小队并且互相打比赛。有时我们可以和其他球队进行对抗比赛,我很享受当我们赢得比赛时的感觉。6.Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange time. Time is also a fair thing. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy comfortable life.time won’t leave them more. 今天我发现时间是一个很残酷的东西,无论是什么人,时间总是会无情的流逝。它不会停止去等待任何一个人,你不能用任何东西去改变时间。时间也是公平的,尽管你拥有再多的金钱或者享受着安逸的生活,时间都不会让它长久。7.Today is Wednesday.My mother、my father and I are all at home.Now my mother is washing clothes.My father is reading newspapers.I am doing my English homework.Today afternoon we are going to go to my grandparents's home.And I will play with my little sister.I think I will have a nice day.今天是星期三,我妈妈、爸爸和我都在家。现在我妈妈正洗着衣服,我爸爸正在看报纸,我做着我的英语作业。今天下午我们打算去我爷爷奶奶的家里,并且我会和我的小妹妹一起玩,我认为我会度过快乐的一天。祝你开心!望采纳,谢谢合作!
是很棒,可是可以加个题目吗,而且都好短,建议你修改一下,我会采纳的
周记的题目不太好写吧,你可用a pity day;a happy day;a trip to…;time;a big surprise等等简短的做标题呀。
还有一些短,拜托你在加长一点吧!例如加个结尾,如果可以的话,十分感谢
Today is Sunday.It's also a good day. I got up at 7'oclock ,because my family will go to the zoo. After the breakfast ,I took a camara and went to the station waited for the bus together with my family. It's already 9'oclock when we arrived at the zoo. my father bought three ticket and we entered the gate. There are so many monkeys,tighers,lions,wolves and other animials in the zoo. there are also many birds ,but I can't call theirs names in English. we took some photoes in the zoo with the animials,when the photoes will be printed, I will show them in my class. The time passed so fast, we left the zoo at 1'oclock PM. I am so glad today,I will go to bed early tonight
提问者评价
非常感谢你,要经常帮忙呦
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大一寒假英语周记5篇,每篇300字以上_百度知道
求大一寒假英语周记5篇,每篇300字以上
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Today my parents took me to my grandfather’s house. I played with my cousin. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the park and having a rest. “that’s a good idea.” I said. Then we prepared for the traveling. After lunch, the sky turned dark. After that , it rained heavily. It meant our plan is impossible. What a pity day
我不会还要我回答吗??呵呵....
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁要【语文】4篇暑假周记和【英语】5篇暑假周记!_百度知道
要【语文】4篇暑假周记和【英语】5篇暑假周记!
语文】暑假周记200-300字之间,【英语】暑假周记60-85个单词之间
提问者采纳
他聪颖好学,则天下无不可为之事,如果爸爸不带我。” 听了校长的话,I helped a blind uncle crossing the road? 结果在报社收到的成千上万人的回答中,有动力才能学好.
(二) It&#39。你们要自找压力:“我抢离出口最近的那幅画. I had a relaxing weekend,而且还要背诵. Also I should help them,然后再放回它应该放的地方, we must remember,他让妈妈又把他转回了原来的学校,I would not bother returning the money as I had nowhere to go to:“我抢最珍贵的那幅画。什么《三字经》。我想到、《增广贤文》, yellow hair,校长对我们发表了重要讲话.
Foreigners are very tall or fat。 考试了,这次应该考得还可以. So I should save my money。 第三周 7月21日 星期四 雨 在这周,不遗余力的在书架的迷宫中穿来穿去,拿到试卷时第一周 7月7日 星期四 晴 我们又迎来了一个新的暑假. First of all,其中有一篇叫《成功》的小故事引起了我的极大兴趣,贝尔纳的思维与我们常人的思维就是不一样. After that. I think tomorrow will be better, but I think I should share the work with them,发现和改正了几个错误. My mother was very busy. Finally、默写和复习,我不但可以学到好多知识。我告诉妈妈,还可以和我奥数班的同学在一起玩, blue eyes……But no one is very beautiful or handsome,我每天晚上都在背诵,你会抢那一幅,就会被录取到他们的初中去。如果你考好了;s important for us to be healthy all our life, I played volleyball with my friends。 今天是开学的第一天。校长说,都要来我们这里选拔学生。 原来这个故事讲的是. White skin with them is a little ugly。为了考试能够取得好成绩.&quot. After school,人们才想到了他们当初的不凡. I can swim very well。(一)Today is the first day that we start our summer camp、成语接龙,情况只允许抢救出一幅画,争取在冲刺名校的战斗中“榜上有名”,成名之后,无疑都是留给人类的一份精品,决心如此坚定、古诗和词语. They must get up early。我们的回答也可能是:“你们这个假期的学习任务十分艰巨。可他心里老记挂着“我走了谁来整理那些站错队的书呢:成功的最佳目标不是最有价值的那个。”校长又说。因为有好多的重点中学。 这个故事告诉我们. Afterdinner,我每天都睡得很晚很晚,一个醒目的标题映入我的眼帘——“大器之材”。 第四周 7月28日 星期四 晴 在这周里。” 我想. We can walk to school instead of taking a bus,如西工大附中, but very exciting, we should have a balanced diet,其中有这样一道题目, I will take a job and work. They always live in Beijing, wealthy and wise,将来才可能上他们的重点高中、交大附中等。只有上了他们的初中。但不管事前或事后的记录,我看了许多文章. Because they will manage the factory,就交卷了,拿起爸爸给我新买的“小故事中的大智慧”系列丛书——《虚掩的门》、微软电脑公司大亨。上了重点高中,这叫强化教学, I found a hundred dollar notes.
Today I have received the highest honour as I obtained full mark and finally beat Xiaoming in the English test。题目并不难,总有许多优于或异于常人的地方,你将来才有可能考上重点大学。所以说, I cooked dinner for my parents。奥语有许多内容不但要理解,这是你们人生的一次重大选择。我对自己很有信心、阅读和作文;t study or work well without healthy body. So I know they are very laborious.
There&#39。这次选择将会影响你们一生.
After school.
Then,有压力才有动力。成名之前. (四)
I am very happy today,在许多伟大或杰出的人物身上。我随手一翻,我就走路来,我的3A学校也开课了。 有一次,每天老师都要给大家布置好多的作业。希望大家要好好的配合. The homework wasn&#39。我急不可耐的读了下去,我被比尔那做事认真的精神所感动。希望你们都能从我们这个教学班考进重点学校! 第二周 7月14日 星期四 晴 今天放学回来。” 看完这个故事。”可贝尔纳的回答却是别出心裁. It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work?”想来想去:信息时代的天才.I have been famous for my ability of studying English and eventually I showed(三)Today. They have white skin,我就暗暗下定决心。他每天来得很早:一定要不怕吃苦, I think。检查了几遍,上小学四年级时被推荐到学校图书馆帮忙整理图书,好好学习,不到半个小时我就做完了.
If we live in a high-rise。他的回答是,“一炮打响”.Somebody must have been careless and dropped them. I don’t like them。当我走进考场,妈妈还没做好晚饭, so was my father. It was a little difficult。我坐在窗前;t difficult、美国首富比尔·盖茨.
(五)I had a good time last weekend. Everybody is amazed at the foreign teacher,尽管身材瘦小. Although I can’t do something useful. In the future, I still went to my mother’s office, we can spend an hour playing ball games, I went to swim in the river,工作却十分认真,这些可能被人忽视,像个小侦探一样的把人们放错位置的图书拣出来.
We can're many ways to keep healthy,这些都会或迟或早的在他们的生平事迹中显现出来,法国一家报纸进行有奖智力竞赛。后来他家要搬到附近另外一个住宅区,他也被转学离开了图书馆.
I feel that I am really delighted。他告诉图书管理员,最让人操心的就是3A学校的考试了,“现在爸爸用车接送我上学。我很高兴,做事如此认真. It was tired.Since this is a deserted road. I am one of my family member。因为这期我们学习的内容太多了,
we can walk upstairs or downstairs,我悬着的心总算落了地,要理解和背诵的东西真多,加上还有奥数。一个十几岁的孩子, I stayed at home and did my homework:如果法国最大的博物馆卢浮宫失火了,贝尔纳以最佳答案获得这个题目的最高奖金,而是最有可能实现的那个. All day around I found that two thirds of the day time I was sleepy.Those people who are gossiping behind my back should shut up now, we should keep takingEarly to bed. Second. On Sunday morning: &quot, early to rise is the way to keep healthy,when I went home. In the afternoon。在这暑假的第一周。因为参加3A学校的学习:“我们这次是奥语和奥数捆绑教学。故事讲的是发生在法国著名作家贝尔纳身上的一件有趣的事
提问者评价
谢谢你的答案,不过还未满我的要求!
其他类似问题
暑假的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求5篇高中水平的英语周记,70词左右,网上复制的还是算了。多谢各位~~~_百度知道
求5篇高中水平的英语周记,70词左右,网上复制的还是算了。多谢各位~~~
简历可以写点简单的哦,比如说你见过的一些句子和段落,可以叠加在一起,也算是你怎么写的嘛,比如 About
your life, study sth,and what do you want to do, your dream
and so on..It is easy ,but it's need to find and do it, i think. tks.
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
复制的算了?那还是算了。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求10篇英语周记 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。