I don't.i need your lovea love...

pink just give me a reason 歌詞翻譯,just give me a reason 歌詞翻譯
翻譯Just Give Me A Reason問一下有一個翻唱Just Give Me A Reason 但很年輕一男和一女唱是誰ㄚ~ 可以翻一下歌詞嗎應該是Jason Chen 和 Megan Nicole請自行上youtube確認囉:)
love me for a reason的歌詞翻譯???男孩特區的love me for a reason歌詞翻譯???????????謝謝囉@@Boyzone love me for a reasonGirl when you hold me女孩 當妳擁抱著我How you control me你是如何的將我掌握在妳的手心You bend and you fold me玩弄著我Any way you please用任何妳高興的方式It must be easy for you對妳來說一定很容易吧To love the things that you do愛著你對我做的這些事But just a pastime for you但對妳來說只是個娛樂I could never be我永遠不算什麼And I never know, girl然而我從不知道,女孩If I should stay or go是否該留下或是離開Cos the games that you play因爲妳玩的這個遊戲Are driving me away…正將我驅離妳身邊Don’t love me for fun, girl不要因爲好玩而愛我,女孩Let me be the one, girl讓我成爲妳心中的唯一,女孩Love Me For a Reason爲了一個理由愛我Let the reason be love讓這個理由名爲愛Don’t love me for fun, girl不要因爲好玩而愛我Let me be the one, girl讓我成爲你的心中的唯一Love Me For a Reason爲了一個理由愛我Let the reason be love名爲愛的理由Kisses and caresses親吻和溫柔Are only minor tests, babe只是不重要的試探,寶貝Of love turned to stresses我們的愛成爲緊張的壓力Between a woman and a man在一個男人和一個女人之間So if love everlasting如果愛是永恆的Isn’t what you’re asking不正是妳所要求的I’ll have to pass, girl我將必須通過,女孩I’m proud to take a stand我將很高興在妳心中佔有一席之地I can’t continue guessing我無法繼續猜測Because it’s only messingWith my pride, and my mind因爲我的自尊和內心都是一片混亂So write down this time to time只好寫下這些心情一次又一次CHORUSI’m just a little old-fashioned我只是有點古板It takes more than a physical attraction我的愛超越了生理的吸引My initial reaction is我最原始的回應只是希望Honey give me a love親愛的 給我愛
tizzy bac 歌詞翻譯我需要tizzy bac how about today的中文歌詞翻譯 不要翻譯機的 歌詞如下: I don't even give a shit of what you think of me 'cause I've stayed here too long I can't recognize myself Whatever you do to me,I won't change my mind Should I show it all out? Spatting in this insane world How about today? How about tomorrow? How about everyday? I'm just so sick of fall I don't even give a shit of what you think of me 'cause I've stayed here too long I can't recognize myself Whatever you do to me,I won't change my mind Should I show it all out? Spatting in this insane world I need a reason to drift above the sullen sea You cynical,I'll defeat It doesn't matter to me And I've never wanted it so bad 'til my notion all dried and don't you give me no cure so leave me thin and pure 謝謝 : ) 16:38:15****是sha(i)t髒話被鎖了= =還有亂碼是 ‘抱歉!I don’t even give a s**t of what you think of me 我才不管你對我的想法cause I’ve stayed here too long 因為我已經在這停留太久I can’t recognize myself 我已認不出自己Whatever you do to me不管你對我做什麼I won’t change my mind 我都不會改變心意Should I show it all out? 需要我攤牌嗎?Spatting in this insane world 唾棄這瘋狂的世界How about today?今天如何?How about tomorrow?明天如何?How about every day?每天如何?I’m just so sick of fall 我已厭倦跌落I don’t even give a s**t of what you think of me 我才不管你對我的想法cause I’ve stayed here too long 因為我已經在這停留太久I can’t recognize myself 我已認不出自己Whatever you do to me不管你對我做什麼I won’t change my mind 我都不會改變心意Should I show it all out? 需要我攤牌嗎?Spatting in this insane world 唾棄這瘋狂的世界I need a reason to drift above the sullen sea 我需要一個理由好讓我能漂浮在停滯之海上You cynical, I’ll defeat你挖苦 我會打敗It doesn’t matter to me 對我而言不重要And I’ve never wanted it so bad 我從沒有過這麼急切的渴望til my notion all dried直到我的意念乾凅and don’t you give me no cure 不准你給我解藥so leave me thin and pure讓我消薄純潔
幫忙翻譯一下英文歌詞Season changing Another year goes by too slow Blurry memories Must be getting old Too much pot and heroine Too much crack and coke I am waiting devastating oh Anytime at all Just hear this song Any days too long Just turn it on With or without me holding you at all Take a pink one Pick a red one Sir Devil Give me a reason To be standing tall Could you wake from me misery Don’t wanna be alone Walls are closing I am floating oh 麻煩幫我翻譯一下 上面那些歌詞 當然是越詳細越好嚕 拜託啦 謝謝囉~~!!Season changing ((季節的改變)) Another year goes by too slow ((又是漫長一年)) Blurry memories ((模糊的那些回憶)) Must be getting old ((一定又要漸漸變老了)) Too much pot and heroine ((太多的大麻和海洛因)) Too much crack and coke ((太多的古柯鹼)) I am waiting devastating oh ((我正等著毀滅 oh Anytime at all ((不管將至何處)) Just hear this song ((就聽聽這首歌)) Any days too long ((任何漫長的一天)) Just turn it on ((只要播著這首歌)) Any days too long ((任何漫長的一天)) Just turn it on ((只要播著這首歌)) With or without me holding you at all ((無論我是否擁抱著妳)) Anytime at all ((無論何時)) Just hear this song ((只要聆聽這首歌)) Any days too long ((任何漫長的一天)) Just turn it on ((只要播著這首歌)) With or without me holding you at all ((無論我是否擁抱著妳)) Take a pink one ((挑個桃紅色的)) Pick a red one Sir Devil ((惡魔先生挑一個紅的吧)) Give me a reason ((給我一個相信的理由)) To be standing tall ((讓我高高的站著)) Could you wake me form misery ((你能把我從傷心的事中搖醒嗎?)) Don’t wanna be alone ((別讓我一個人)) Walls are closing I am floating oh ((牆越來越接近而我漂浮在空中著~ oh))
請幫我翻譯這首英文歌詞!請幫我翻譯這首英文歌詞 . 請詳細 . 謝謝 Without Me Lyrics:馮德倫 Music:馮德倫 Arranger:王雙駿 Season changing Another year goes by too slow Blurry memories Must be getting old Too much pot and heroine Too much crack and coke I am waiting devastating oh Anytime at all Just hear this song Any days too long Just turn it on With or without me holding you at all Take a pink one Pick a red one Sir Devil Give me a reason To be standing tall Could you wake me from misery Don’t wanna be alone Walls are closing I am floating ohSeason changing 季節的改變 Another year goes by too slow 又是漫長一年 Blurry memories 模糊的那些回憶 Must be getting old 一定又要漸漸變老了 Too much pot and heroine 太多的大麻和海洛因 Too much crack and coke 太多的古柯鹼 I am waiting devastating oh 我正等著毀滅 oh Anytime at all 不管將至何處 Just hear this song 就聽聽這首歌 Any days too long 任何漫長的一天 Just turn it on 只要播著這首歌 Any days too long 任何漫長的一天 Just turn it on 只要播著這首歌 With or without me holding you at all 無論我是否擁抱著妳 Anytime at all 無論何時 Just hear this song 只要聆聽這首歌 Any days too long 任何漫長的一天 Just turn it on 只要播著這首歌 With or without me holding you at all 無論我是否擁抱著妳 Take a pink one 挑個桃紅色的 Pick a red one Sir Devil 惡魔先生挑一個紅的吧 Give me a reason 給我一個相信的理由 To be standing tall 讓我高高的站著 Could you wake me form misery 你能把我從傷心的事中搖醒嗎? Don’t wanna be alone 別讓我一個人 Walls are closing I am floating oh 牆越來越接近而我漂浮在空中著~ oh
聯合公園的歌詞翻譯翻譯下列歌詞.. 本人很喜歡聯合公園 想知道這首歌的歌詞翻譯 one step closer I cannot take this anymore Sayin’ everything I’ve said before All these words they make no sense I found bliss in ignorance Less I hear the less you say You’ll find that out anyway [Just like before] Everything you say to me [Takes me one step closer to the edge] And I’m about to break I need a little room to breath, [one step closer to the edge,] I’m about to break I find the answers aren’t so clear Wish I could find a way to disappear All these thoughts they make no sense I found bliss in ignorance Nothing seems to go away Over and over again [Just like before] Everything you say to me [Takes me one step closer to the edge,] And I’m about to break I need a little room to breathe [One step closer to the edge,] And I’m about to break Everything you say to me [Takes me one step closer to the edge,] And I’m about to break I need a little room to breathe [One step closer to the edge,] And I’m about to!!!! Break! These are the places that i can feel, torn from my body my flesh it peels, during this rightley concurring bamly night…waiting alone i can not resist, felling this hate i have never missed, please someone give me a reason to peel off my, face, blood is pooring, blood is pooring, blood is pooring…. SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKIN TO YOU! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKIN TO YOU! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Im about to break! Everything you say to me, [Takes me one step closer to the edge,] And im about to break! I need a little room to breath, [One step closer to the edge,] and im about to break! Everything you say to me, [Takes me one step closer to the edge,] and im about to break! I need a little room to breath, [One step closer to the edge,] AND IM ABOUT TO!!!!!! BREAK!【歌名】:One Step Closer (發狂邊緣)【演唱者】:Linkin Park【專輯】:Hybrid Theory (發行)【歌詞】:I cannot take this anymore我再也受不了了Saying everything I’ve said before我正在重述以前說過的話All these words they make no sense這些話根本一點邏輯都沒有I find bliss in ignorance我驚覺無知便是福Less I hear the less you’ll say我聽的越少你說的就越少You’ll find that out anyway但反正你早晚都會發覺Just like before…就像以前一樣…[Chorus:]Everything you say to me你的一字一句Takes me one step closer to the edge將我推向發狂邊緣 And I’m about to break我就要崩潰I need a little room to breathe我需要一點呼吸的空間Cause I’m one step closer to the edge.因為我正一步步走向發狂邊緣I’m about to break我就要崩潰I find the answers aren’t so clear答案我不太清楚Wish I could find a way to disappear希望我能找到就此消失的方法All these thoughts they make no sense這些想法一點意思都沒有 I find bliss in ignorance我驚覺無知便是福 Nothing seems to go away似乎永遠無法遠離Over and over again總是這樣Just like before…就像以前一樣…重複 [Chorus]x2Shut up when I’m talking to you我在說話時請閉上你的嘴Shut up, shut up, shut up閉嘴! 閉嘴! 閉嘴! Shut up when I’m talking to you我在說話時請閉上你的嘴Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up閉嘴! 閉嘴! 閉嘴! 閉嘴!I’m about to break我就要崩潰重複 [Chorus]x2*中文歌詞翻譯轉載自:http://tw./question/?qid=9 *版主提供的歌詞是Remix版的, 歌名叫做1 Stp Klosr,收錄於2002年發行的Remix專輯Reanimation中, 且這首Remix版是Linkin Park和Korn樂團一起合作, 歌詞比原版多了一段,就是版主提供的歌詞有一段很多Shut Up之前那段, 原本要翻那段, 但是版主的歌詞有些字是錯的, 我在網路上找的歌詞也有很多版本, 所以很難翻,請版主還是看原始版本的歌詞原始版本音樂試聽:/music/.htm#
請問山塔那的 smooth 歌詞中文翻譯Smooth Man it’s a hot one Like seven inches from the midday sun I hear you whisper and the words melt everyone But you stay so cool My mu-equita, my Spanish harlem mona lisa You’re my reason for reason The step in my groove And if you say this life ain’t good enough I would give my world to lift you up I could change my life to better suit your mood Cause you’re so smooth And just like the ocean under the moon Well that’s the same emotion that I get from you You got the kind of lovin’ that can be so smooth Gimme your heart, make it real Or else forget about it I’ll tell you one thing If you would leave it would be a crying shame In every breath and every word I hear your name calling me out Out from the barrio You hear my rhythm from your radio You feel the turning of the world so soft and slow Turning you round and round And if you say this life ain’t good enough I would give my world to lift you up I could change my life to better suit your mood Cause you’re so smooth And just like the ocean under the moon Well that’s the same emotion that I get from you You got the kind of lovin’ that can be so smooth Gimme your heart, make it real Or else forget about it And just like the ocean under the moon Well that’s the same emotion that I get from you You got the kind of lovin’ that can be so smooth Gimme your heart, make it real Or else forget about it 找了好久都找不到 用翻譯軟體翻出來的結果又很好笑 麻煩知道的大大幫忙一下 感激不盡阿~~~~~~SmoothSantanaMan, it’s a hot oneLike seven inches from the midday sunWell, I hear you whisperAnd the words melt everyoneBut you stay so coolMy munequitaMy Spanish Harlem Mona LisaYou’re my reason for reasonThe step in my grooveAnd if you said1-This life ain’t good enoughI would give my world to lift you upI could change my life to better suit your moodCause you’re so smooth2-And it’s just like the ocean under the moonWell, that’s the same emotion that I get from youYou got the kind of loving that could be so smoothGive me your heart, make it realOr else forget about itI’ll tell you one thingWell, if you would leaveIt’d be a crying shameIn every breath and every wordI hear your name calling me outOut from the barrioYou hear my rhythm on your radioAnd you feel the turning of the world so soft and slowIt’s turning you’ round and ’roundAnd if you said(repeat 1, 2, 2)Well, go forget about it….Give me your heart, make it realOr else forget about it完美山塔那合唱團嘿!妳讓我慾火焚身就像和正午的烈日只有咫尺距離我聽到妳的低吟每個字融化了每個人但妳仍然如此冷酷我的洋娃娃美麗的西班牙蒙娜麗莎**妳是我維持理智的原因也是我感到快樂的理由如果妳說妳過的不夠好我會給妳我的全部來滿足妳我可以改變我的生活讓自己更適合妳因為妳是如此完美&像是在月光下的海洋一般美麗&這是我對妳的感覺妳有那種的愛所以如此完美給我妳的心,讓一切成真或乾脆忘了這一切…告訴妳一件事如果妳離開了那真是會令我想哭在每次呼吸和每次開口時我只聽到妳的名字在呼喚我在郊區外面妳從收音機裡聽到了我的歌妳覺得世界的運轉越來越柔緩讓你覺得天旋地轉如果你說或乾脆忘了這一切…給我妳的心,讓一切成真或乾脆忘了這一切…
求skillet-The Last Night中文歌詞翻譯!You come to me with scars on your wrist You tell me this will be the last night feeling like this I just came to say goodbye I didn’t want you to see me cry, I’m fine But I know it’s a lie. [Chorus:] This is the last night you’ll spend alone Look me in the eyes so I know you know I’m everywhere you want me to be. The last night you’ll spend alone, I’ll wrap you in my arms and I won’t let go, I’m everything you need me to be. Your parents say everything is your fault But they don’t know you like I know you they don’t know you at all I’m so sick of when they say It’s just a phase, you’ll be o.k. you’re fine But I know it’s a lie. [Chorus] The last night away from me [Bridge:] The night is so long when everything’s wrong If you give me your hand I will help you hold on Tonight, Tonight. [Chorus] I won’t let you say goodbye, I’ll be your reason why. The last night away from me, Away from me. 麻煩英文翻譯能力強的大大幫我翻譯一下中文歌詞…. 覺得這首歌很好聽,想了解它的中文意境…感激不盡了&&&!!You come to me with scars on your wrist 你帶著手上的疤痕來探望我 You tell me this will be the last night feeling like this 你告訴我這將會是我有如此感受的最後一晚 I just came to say goodbye 我只是來說再見的 I didn’t want you to see me cry, I’m fine 我不想要你看見我掉淚 我很好 But I know it’s a lie. 但我知道那是個謊言 [Chorus:] This is the last night you’ll spend alone 這是最後一個你會獨自度過的夜晚 Look me in the eyes so I know you know 看著我的雙眼 這樣我才能確定你了解 I’m everywhere you want me to be. 不管你在哪 只要你需要我 我都會出現 The last night you’ll spend alone, 最後一個你獨自度過的夜晚 I’ll wrap you in my arms and I won’t let go, 我會把你湧入我懷裡 不會鬆開 I’m everything you need me to be. 不管你在哪 只要你需要我 我都會出現 Your parents say everything is your fault 你的爸媽說所有的措都該怪你 But they don’t know you like I know you they don’t know you at all 但是他們不像我這樣瞭解你 他們一點也不了解你 I’m so sick of when they say 當他們這樣對你說時 我感到厭倦 It’s just a phase, you’ll be o.k. you’re fine 當這個時期過了 你會過的不錯 你會過的很好 But I know it’s a lie. 但我知道這是個謊言 [Chorus] The last night away from me 昨晚已離我遠去 [Bridge:] The night is so long when everything’s wrong 當所有事情都混亂錯誤時 那晚感覺艱困冗長 If you give me your hand I will help you hold on 如果你把手給我 我會陪你堅持下去 Tonight, 今晚 Tonight. 今晚 [Chorus] I won’t let you say goodbye, 我不會讓你說掰掰 I’ll be your reason why. 我會是你留下來的原因 The last night away from me, 昨晚已離我遠去 Away from me. 離我遠去
誰可以幫我翻譯這首英文歌歌詞幽浮一族的歌詞 誰可以幫我翻譯 All my life I’ve been searching for something Something never comes never leads to nothing Nothing satisfies but I’m getting close Closer to the prize at the end of the rope All night long I dream of the day When it comes around then it’s taken away Leaves me with the feeling that I feel the most The feeling comes to life when I see your ghost Come down don’t you resist You have such a delicate wrist And if I give it a twist Something to hold when I lose my breath Will I find something in that So give me just what I need Another reason to bleed ONE BY ONE hidden up my sleeve ONE BY ONE hidden up my sleeve Hey don’t let it go to waste I love it but I hate the taste Weight keeping me down [x2] Will I find a believer Another one who believes Another one to deceive Over and over down on my knees If I get any closer And if you open up wide And if you let me inside On and on I’ve got nothing to hide On and on I’ve got nothing to hide Hey don’t let it go to waste I love it but I hate the taste Weight keeping me down [x2] All my life I’ve been searching for something Something never comes never leads to nothing Nothing satisfies but I’m getting close Closer to the prize at the end of the rope All night long I dream of the day When it comes around then it’s taken away Leaves me with the feeling that I feel the most The feeling comes to life when I see your ghost And I’m done, done and I’m on to the next one [x8, then x4 but yelling] Hey don’t let it go to waste I love it but I hate the taste Weight keeping me down [x2] [yelling] Done done and on to the next one Done I’m done and I’m On to the next.All my life I’ve been searching for something 我一生都在追尋 Something never comes never leads to nothing 追尋(的夢想)從未實現但並非一無所得 Nothing satisfies but I’m getting close 看似一無所得但我已接近(我的目標) Closer to the prize at the end of the rope 接近(人生)最終的錦標 All night long I dream of the day 我日夜夢想 When it comes around then it’s taken away 當(夢想)來臨又離去時 Leaves me with the feeling that I feel the most 只留下最強烈的情緒陪伴我 The feeling comes to life when I see your ghost 當我見到你的鬼魂時,這情緒衝擊(我的)人生 Come down don’t you resist 來吧不要抵抗 You have such a delicate wrist And if I give it a twist 若是我(用力)扭轉,你的手腕會因纖細(而不能承受) Something to hold when I lose my breath 當我暫停呼吸時 Will I find something in that 我是否能發現某些東西? So give me just what I need 所以請給我所需之物 Another reason to bleed 我願為它流血(犧牲) ONE BY ONE hidden up my sleeve ONE BY ONE hidden up my sleeve (我的秘密)一個接一個隱藏在衣袖之中 (??) Hey don’t let it go to waste 不要浪費地任其消逝 I love it but I hate the taste 我雖愛它卻痛恨其滋味 Weight keeping me down [x2] 這種沉重(的感覺)使我(心神)墜落 Will I find a believe 我是否會找尋到一種信仰 Another one who believes 這種信仰有人相信 Another one to deceive 而有人欺瞞 Over and over down on my knees (沉重地)使我(在它面前)跪下 If I get any closer 如果我能接近它 And if you open up wide 而你願意敞開大門 And if you let me inside 而你願意讓我進入 On and on I’ve got nothing to hide On and on I’ve got nothing to hide 讓我無可隱藏(我的秘密) Hey don’t let it go to waste I love it but I hate the taste Weight keeping me down [x2] All my life I’ve been searching for something Something never comes never leads to nothing Nothing satisfies but I’m getting close Closer to the prize at the end of the rope All night long I dream of the day When it comes around then it’s taken away Leaves me with the feeling that I feel the most The feeling comes to life when I see your ghost And I’m done, done and I’m on to the next one [x8, then x4 but yelling] 而我已完成,在下一條道路上前進 Hey don’t let it go to waste I love it but I hate the taste Weight keeping me down [x2] [yelling] Done done and on to the next one Done I’m done and I’m On to the next.
請問一下沙拉布萊曼的四首歌詞和翻譯想請問一下 莎拉在永誌不渝這張專輯裏的 Just Show ME How To Love You跟There for me (以上兩手都是跟荷西庫拉合唱的 ) 還有 Tu quieres volver 跟 Natuealeza Muerta的歌詞跟中文翻譯 因為這張專輯裡沒有附歌詞 而且我在其他地方也找不到每首歌都有幾乎兩種語言版本Just show me how to love you LyricsSarah: What are you doing this evening? Stay a little longer it must be this place but don’t say &no& I will invent something to hold you prisoner oh, but what was the need to love you a little so quickly? José: Today’s a crazy day but the moon is my friend if you still have a dream to throw away us alone in the centre of a city Just friends and then who knows? But it’s never enough so many things to tell each other and kiss, understand one another, hold one another but it’s never enough and it’s late, but so what? where are you hurrying to at this hour? Both: Just show me how to love you I will never leave you again like a seagull on the rocks it’ll be a fairy-tale, and you? Just show me how to love you Sarah: Hunger or fever or whatever I feel at home inside this dream to throw away it doesn’t seem true but seems another city José: And it’s never enough so many things to tell each other and kiss, understand one another, hold one another and it’s never enough it’s already late, but so what? where are you going to at this hour? Both: Just show me how to love you and we’ll laugh about it like a seagull on the rocks but where were you hiding? where were you until now? Sarah: What are you doing this evening? We’ll laugh about it perhaps another evening it’s already morning and you turn off the moon! Just show me how to love you (Tu cosa fai stasera) LyricsSarah: Tu cosa fai stasera? Rimani ancora un pò sarà quest’ atmosfera ma non mi dire di no Per farti prigioniero qualcosa inventerò ma che bisogno c’era di amarti subito un pò José: Questo giorno è una pazzia ma la luna è amica mia se ti resta un sogno da buttare via soli in mezzo a una città Solo amici e poi chissà Poi non basta mai tante cose da dirsi e baciarsi e capirsi e stringersi poi non basta mai si fa tardi ma dai dove corri a quest’ora? Both: Just show me how to love you Io non ti lascio più gabbiano di scogliera io sto una favola e tu? Just show me how to love you Sarah: Fame o febbre o quel che sia mi ci sento a casa mia dentro questo sogno da buttare via non mi sembra vero ma sembra un’altra la città José: E non basta mai tante cose da dirsi e baciarsi e capirsi e stringersi e non basta mai è già tardi ma dai dove torni a quest’ora? Both: Just show me how to love you E ci ridiamo su gabbiano di scogliera ma dov’êri nascosto’ dov’êri finora? Sarah: Tu cosa fai stasera? Ci ridiamo su magari un’altra sera ed è già domattina e la luna la spegni tu! ————
There for me LyricsSarah: There for me, every time I’ve been away Will you be there for me, thinking of me ev’ry day Are you my destiny, words I never dared to say Will you be there for me? Just think of you and me, we could never toe the line It’s such a mystery just to hear you say you’re mine And while you’re close to me, so close to me Just hold me José: Se non sei con me, mi sembra grigia la città Camminando solo i piccoli vedo giocar Volti e voci del passato che non ricordavo più Mi chiedono Both: Are you still there for me? Forse qualche giorno poi Il mondo capirá che non molto [può] capitar E tu ci sei per me senti cosa dicono But you’re just there for me Sarah: And while you’re close to me, so close to me Just hold me José: Dimmi quanto tempo ancora resterai con me Dimmi quante cose mi nascondi dentro te Molti sogni abbiamo che alfin potremmo vivere Io spero che Both: You are still there for me? Forse qualche giorno poi Il mondo capirá che non molto [può] capitar E tu ci sei per me senti cosa dicono But you’re just there for me Sarah: There for me José: There for me Sarah: There for me There For Me (English version with Josh Groban) LyricsSarah: There for me, every time I’ve been away Will you be there for me, thinking of me everyday Are you my destiny, words I never dared to say Will you be there for me? Just think of you and me, we could never tow the line It’s such a mystery just to hear you say you’re mine And while you’re close to me, so close to me Just hold me Josh: When you’re feeling cold and all the city streets are grey Walking all alone and watching how the children play Voices in the wind and faces from the past go dancing by They’re asking why Sarah and Josh: Will you be there for me, everytime I go away Will you be there for me, thinking of me everyday Are you my destiny, words I never dared to say Will you be there for me? Sarah: And while you’re close to me, so close to me Just hold me Josh: Can you really want me more than for a little while? What are the stories hiding there behind your smile? Wishes in a dream and figures in a world that I could share And everywhere Sarah and Josh: Will you be there for me Will there ever come a day when all the world can see Things were meant to be that way Will you be there for me? Can you hear the people say That you’re just There for me Josh: There for me Sarah: There for me ————————————– Tú quieres volver LyricsAhora tú me pierdes la razón no digas nada siempre siempre serán los dos sabemos aquella noche y por la calle lo mismo será. Tú quieres volver y no te veo más tú quieres volver y no me siento na. Tú quieres volver y no te veo más tú quieres volver y no me siento na. Tú quieres volver y no te veo más tú quieres volver y no me encuentro más. Tú quieres volver y no te veo más tú quieres volver y no me encuentro más. Yo pienso aquel día lo mismo que ayer, lo mismo será. Yo pienso aquel día lo mismo que ayer, lo mismo pensa. Tú quieres volver y no te veo más tú quieres volver y no me encuentro más. Tú quieres volver y no te veo más tú quieres volver y no me encuentro más. Tú quieres volver y no te veo más tú quieres volver y no me encuentro más. Tú quieres volver y no te veo más tú quieres volver y no me encuentro más. Tu quieres volver (You want to return) LyricsNow you make me lose reason, don’t say anything always, always it will be the two of us we know that night and in the street the same thing will be. You want to return and I don’t see you anymore you want to return and I don’t feel anything. [2x] You want to return and I don’t see you anymore you want to return and I can’t find myself anymore. [2x] I think that day, the same thing as yesterday, the same thing will be. I think that day, the same thing as yesterday, the same thinking. You want to return and I don’t see you anymore you want to return and I can’t find myself anymore. [4x] ————————————————–Naturaleza muerta LyricsNo ha salido el sol y Ana y Miguel ya prenden llama. Ella sobre el hombre y mujer deshacen la cama. Y el mar, que esta loco por Ana, prefiere no mirar, los celos no perdonan al agua, ni a las algas, ni a la sal. Al amanecer ya esta Miguel sobre su barca. &Dame un beso amor, y espera quieta junto a la playa&. Y el mar murmura en su lenguaje: &Maldito pescador!, despidete de ella. No quiero compartir su corazon&. Y llorar, y llorar, y llorar por el. Y esperar, y esperar, y esperar de pie en la orilla a que vuelva Miguel. Dicen en la aldea que esa roca blanca es Ana. Cubierta de sal y de coral espera en la playa. No esperes mas, ni?a de piedra. Miguel no va a volver. El mar le tiene preso por no querer cederle a una mujer. Y llorar, y llorar, y llorar por el. Y esperar, y esperar, y esperar de pie en la orilla a que vuelva Miguel. Incluso hay gente que asegura que cuando hay tempestad las olas las provoca Miguel luchando a muerte con el mar. Y llorar, y llorar, y llorar por el. Y esperar, y esperar, y esperar de pie en la orilla a que vuelva Miguel. —- TRANSLATION Dead Nature The sun hasn’t come out yet and Ana and Miguel are already on fire Her, upon him a man and a woman making a jumble of their bed And the sea, which is crazy for Ana, prefers not to watch, jealousy does not spare the water, nor the seaweed, nor the salt By dawn Miguel is all ready in his boat &Give me a kiss, my love, and wait calm next to the shore And the sea murmurs in its own language: &Damn you, fisherman!, say goodbye to her I don’t want to share her heart And crie, and crie, and crie for him And wait, and wait, and wait standing upright on the shore for Miguel to come back They say in the village that that white rock is Ana All covered up with salt and corals she’s waiting on the beach Don’t wait any more, stone girl Miguel is not coming back The sea has him captured not wanting to give him to a woman And cry, and cry, and cry for him and wait, and wait, and wait standing upright in the shore for Miguel to come back There are also those who reassure that whenever there is a storm the waves are evoked by Miguel who is fighting to death against the sea And cry, and cry, and cry for him and wait, and wait, and wait standing upright in the sea shore for Miguel to come back Naturaleza muerta (Still life) LyricsThe sun hasn’t come up but Ana and Miguel are already burning with love She is lying on him, man and woman, they rumple the bedsheets The sea, crazy about Ana, prefers not to watch Jealousy cannot forgive The water nor the seaweed nor the salt At dawn, Miguel is already in his bark &Give me a kiss, my love, and wait for me at the beach& And the sea murmurs in its own language: &Damned fisherman!& &Say goodbye to her – I will not share her heart& Chorus: And weeping, and weeping, and weeping for him And waiting, and waiting, and waiting, standing In the breeze until Miguel returns In the village they say the white rock is Ana Covered with salt and coral, waiting at the beach Wait no more, girl of stone, Miguel will not return The sea has him now Not wanting to release him to a woman Chorus And there are people who are certain That when there is tempest The waves provoke her Miguel’s battle to death with the sea And weeping, and weeping, and weeping for him And waiting, and waiting, and waiting, standing And weeping, and weeping over the sea …因為英文能力沒有那麼好所以無法中文翻譯不過也有翻譯軟體這種東西不介意的話可以用用看雖然他翻譯得不會盡善盡美但是片段的猜想 應該可以辭意順達得很多補足沒有中文翻譯給你Sarah全部的歌詞Sarah Brightman Lyrics – A Question of Honour LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – A Salty Dog LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – A Whiter Shade of Pale LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – All I Ask of You LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Alleluja LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Alone Again or LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Amigos para siempre LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Another Suitcase in Another Hall LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Any Dream Will Do LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Anything But Lonely LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Anytime, anywhere LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Arabian nights LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – As I Came of Age LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Away from you LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Ba?lèro LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Beautiful LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Bilitis-Generique LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Bilitis-gènèrique LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Bowling Green LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Brown Eyes LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – By Now LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Can??o do Mar LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Cape Horn LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Captain Nemo LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Chanson d’enfance LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Chi il bel sogno di Doretta LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Come you not from Newcastle? LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Dear Harp of my Country! LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Deliver me LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Desert Rose LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Dive LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Don’t Cry For me Argentina LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Don’t Give Up LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Dreamers LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Dust in the wind LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Early one morning LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Eden LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – En Aranjuez con tu amor LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – En Aranjuez con tu amor (In Aranjuez with your love) LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Everything’s alright LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Figlio perduto LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Fileuse LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – First of May LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Fly LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Free LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Ghost in the Machinery LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Gloomy Sunday LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Good Morning Starshine LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Guardami LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Guéri De Toi (International version) LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Gus: the theatre cat LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Half a moment LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Harem LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Heaven is Here LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Here with me LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Hijo de la luna LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – How can heaven love you LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – How fare this spot LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – How sweet the answer LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – I am going to like it here LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – I Don’t Know How to Love Him LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – I Loved You LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – I remember LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – If I ever fall in love again LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – If love were all LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Il mio cuore va LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – In pace LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – In Pace (At peace) LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – In Paradisum LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – In the Mandarin’s Orchid Garden LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – In trutina LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – In trutina (In balance) LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Island LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – It’s A Beautiful Day LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – It Must Be Tough…to Be That Cool LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Johnny Wanna Live LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Just show me how to love you LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Just show me how to love you (Tu cosa fai stasera) LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – La belle est au jardin d’amour LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – La califfa LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – La luna LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – La Mer LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – La Wally LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Lascia ch’io pianga LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Little Sir William LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Love Changes Everything LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Lud’s wedding LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Macavity: the mystery cat LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Meadowlark LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Memory LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Misere Mei LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Mr. Monotony LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Murder in Mairyland Park LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Music of the Night LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Mysterious Days LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Naturaleza muerta LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Naturaleza muerta (Still life) LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Nella fantasia LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Nessun dorma LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – No llores por mí Argentina LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – No one like you LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – Nothing like you’ve ever known LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – O can ye sew cushions? LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – O mio babbino caro (Gianni Schicci) LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – O mio babbino caro (Oh dear daddy) LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – O Waly, Waly LyricsSarah Brightman Lyrics – &a href=&/music/lyric.nsf/Oft-in-the-stilly-night-lyrics-Sarah-Brightman/
請幫我翻譯歌詞-英翻中-20點map to my heart麻煩請幫我翻譯歌詞-英翻中-20點喔! White chocolate kisses under the stars Riding on horses Boys with guitars If you really want to get the root of me You don’t have to try so hard Give me a reason to dance in the dark Be there to catch me and I’ll fall apart If you wanna know how to get to me Follow the map to my heart I cry for no reason I laugh at awkward moments There’s no manual that explains where I’m going So show me the way, show me the way White chocolate kisses under the stars Riding on horses Boys with guitars If you want to know how to get to me Follow the map to my heart You played that thing like you’re talking again You strum those strings like an angel of love Did you notice I can’t focus on nothing else? What’s making me come out of my shell? Sometimes it’s so hard to tell I don’t even know myself when you do, yeah, you do Oh baby Don’t ask for directions I’m tired of explaining There’s no book I’ve read that says what I’m saying So show me the way, show me the way Give me a reason to dance in the dark Be there to catch me and I’ll fall apart If you really want to get the root of me You don’t have to try so hard If you wanna know how to get to me Then follow the map to my heart Just follow it, baby To my heart,to my heart… 感謝~White chocolate kisses under the stars 在星辰的點綴下象徵愛情的白巧克力親吻著 Riding on horses 男孩騎著馬 Boys with guitars 彈奏著吉他 If you wanna know how to get to me 如果你真的想知道如何到達我身邊 Follow the map to my heart 那就照著通往我心的地圖的指引吧 You played that thing like you’re talking again 你彈奏著音樂,一切就像你所反覆傾訴的一般 You strum those strings like an angel of love 你雜亂無章的撥弄和弦,在我聽來卻像天使在歌唱 Did you notice I can’t focus on nothing else? 你有沒有發現我只能將目光專注在你身上呢? What’s making me come out of my shell? 什麼才能讓我從武裝的軀殼中勇敢走出來呢? Sometimes it’s so hard to tell 有時候真的好難去區分明白 I don’t even know myself when you do, yeah, you do 當你懂我時,我甚至都還不了解我自己,你卻懂我 Oh baby Don’t ask for directions 別問我方向 I’m tired of explaining 我已經懶惰解釋 There’s no book I’ve read that says what I’m saying 我不曾讀過任何典籍曾記載著我正在向你訴說的事情 So show me the way, show me the way 所以告訴我該怎麼做,告訴我該怎麼做 Give me a reason to dance in the dark 給我一個理由好讓我們能在夜空下翩翩起舞 Be there to catch me and I’ll fall apart 在那裡守護著我,我就不會徬徨無助的心碎 If you really want to get the root of me 如果你真的想要明白關於我的一切 You don’t have to try so hard 你不需要這樣拼命的努力 If you wanna know how to get to me 如果你真的想知道如何到達我身邊 Follow the map to my heart 那就照著通往我心的地圖的指引吧 Just follow it, baby 就照著它的指示吧 To my heart,to my heart… 到我的心中,到我的心中
誰可以翻譯一首英文歌詞呢?WithoutMe異靈靈異(插曲) Season changing Another year goes by too slow Blurry memories Must be getting old Too much pot and heroine Too much crack and coke I am waiting devastating oh Anytime at all Just hear this song Any days too long Just turn it on With or without me holding you at all Take a pink one Pick a red one Sir Devil Give me a reason To be standing tall Could you wake me from misery Don’t wanna be alone Walls are closing I am floating oh您好 歌詞如下Without Me 謝霆鋒Lyrics:馮德倫 Music:馮德倫Arranger:王雙駿Season changing季節的改變Another year goes by too slow又是漫長一年Blurry memories模糊的那些回憶Must be getting old一定又要漸漸變老了Too much pot and heroine太多的大麻和海洛因Too much crack and coke太多的古柯鹼I am waiting devastating oh我正等著毀滅 ohAnytime at all不管將至何處Just hear this song就聽聽這首歌Any days too long任何漫長的一天Just turn it on只要播著這首歌Any days too long任何漫長的一天Just turn it on只要播著這首歌With or without me holding you at all無論我是否擁抱著妳Anytime at all無論何時Just hear this song只要聆聽這首歌Any days too long任何漫長的一天Just turn it on只要播著這首歌With or without me holding you at all無論我是否擁抱著妳Take a pink one挑個桃紅色的Pick a red one Sir Devil惡魔先生挑一個紅的吧Give me a reason給我一個相信的理由To be standing tall讓我高高的站著Could you wake me form misery你能把我從傷心的事中搖醒嗎?Don’t wanna be alone別讓我一個人Walls are closing I am floating oh 牆越來越接近而我漂浮在空中著~ oh
請幫忙翻譯歌詞YELLOWCARD_ONLY ONE請各位有心人幫我翻譯吧謝謝您的好心!!yellow card – only oneBroken this fragile thing nowAnd I can't, I can't pick up the piecesAnd I've thrown my words all aroundBut I can't, I can't give you a reasonI feel so broken up (so broken up)And I give up (I give up) I just want to tell you so you knowHere I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to youYou are my only oneI let go, there's just no one that gets me like you doYou are my only, my only oneMade my mistakes, let you downAnd I can't, I can't hold on for too longRan my whole life in the groundAnd I can't, I can't get up when you're goneAnd something's breaking up (breaking up)I feel like giving up (like giving up)I won't walk out until you knowHere I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to youYou are my only oneI let go, there's just no one who gets me like you doYou are my only my only oneHere I go so dishonestlyLeave a note for you my only oneAnd I know you can see right through meSo let me go and you will find someoneHere I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to youYou are my only oneI let go, there's just no one, no one like youYou are my only, my only oneMy only oneMy only oneMy only oneYou are my only, my only oneBroken this fragile thing nowAnd I can't、I can't pick up the piecesAnd I've thrown my words all aroundBut I can't、I can't give you a reason如今搞砸了這脆弱.易碎的事情我根本沒辦法去收拾任何碎片我用盡了我所有的辭彙我也無法給你個理由I feel so broken up (so broken up)And I give up (I give up) I just want to tell you so you know我只想讓你知道我覺得好沮喪我放棄了Here I go、scream my lungs out and try to get to youYou are my only oneI let go、there's just no one that gets me like you doYou are my only、my only one現在我掏心掏肺的嘶吼想讓你知道你是我的唯一我放手一搏.再也沒人像你這樣懂我你是我的唯一.我唯一的愛Made my mistakes、let you downAnd I can't、I can't hold on for too longRan my whole life in the groundAnd I can't、I can't get up when you're gone我之前造成的錯誤讓你失望我已經無法再撐下去了環顧我的生命裡就在你離開後.我再也無法振作And something's breaking up (breaking up)I feel like giving up (like giving up)I won't walk out until you know事情已經搞砸了我感到已經快要放棄了一直到你相信為止.我決不走開Here I go、scream my lungs out and try to get to youYou are my only oneI let go、there's just no one who gets me like you doYou are my only、my only oneHere I go so dishonestlyLeave a note for you my only oneAnd I know you can see right through meSo let me go and you will find someone我離開的很不真誠留下一張紙條給你.我的唯一我知道你看穿了我所以讓我走.你可以找到另外的…Here I go、scream my lungs out and try to get to youYou are my only oneI let go、there's just no one、no one like youYou are my only、my only oneMy only oneMy only oneMy only oneYou are my only、my only one
幫我翻譯一下這歌詞Before I Fall In LoveMy heart, says we’ve got something real Can I trust the way I feel ‘Cause my heart’s been fooled before Am I just seeing what to see Or, is it true, could you really be Something to have and hold With my heart and soul I need to know, before I fall in love Someone who’ll stay around Through all my ups and downs Please tell me now, before I fall in love I’m at, the point of on relum So afraid of getting bumed But I want to take a change Please, give me a reason to believe Say, that you’re the one, that you’ll always be It’s been so hard for me to give my heart away But I would give my everything , just to here you say(you’re)My heart, says we’ve got something real 我的內心告訴我~我們已經得到真實的經驗~Can I trust the way I feel 我能相信我所感覺到的情感嗎?‘Cause my heart’s been fooled before 因為我曾經被欺騙愚弄過Am I just seeing what to see 現在我只能相信我所看到的ㄧ切Or, is it true, could you really be或許這是真的~你就是我要的人Something to have and hold With my heart and soul (上下兩句合翻比較順)有些事情深藏在我的內心與靈魂裡I need to know, before I fall in love 在我掉入愛河前~我需要知道~Someone who’ll stay around 有ㄧ個人會陪伴著我~Through all my ups and downs不論在我心情愉悅以及低落時Please tell me now, before I fall in love此刻~請在我陷入愛情前告訴我吧~I’m at, the point of on (relum)==&應該是return 我無法再回到以前了~So afraid of getting bumed 好害怕再度失去自我~But I want to take a change但是~我想要有所改變 Please, give me a reason to believe請讓我有個理由去相信~Say, that you’re the one, that you’ll always be 說吧~說你是我的唯一~永遠都是~It’s been so hard for me to give my heart away現在的我已經無法放棄對你的愛~But I would give my everything , 我會給你我所擁有的ㄧ切`just to here you say(you’re)只為了能聽到你說(你是我的唯一)
oasis的girl in dirty shirt翻譯和歌詞如題請問oasis的Girl in dirty shirt 的歌詞和翻譯拜託各位大大了m(__ __)m英文歌詞給你囉對不起 沒有翻譯喔The Girl In The Dirty ShirtIf I may be so bold could I just say somethingCome and make me my dayThe clouds around your soul don’t gather there for nothingI can chase them all awayWhy do you need a reason for to feel happyOr shining for the rest of the worldGive me just a smile and would you make it snappyGet your shit together girl(Bridge)You got a feeling lost insideIt just won’t let you goLife is sneaking up behindIt just won’t let you goNo it just won’t let you goIs what I’m trying to say…(Chorus)Is would you maybe, come dancing with meCos to me it doesn’t matterIf your hopes and dreams are shatteredCos when you say something you make me believeIn the girl who wears a dirty shirtShe knows exactly what she’s worthKnows exactly what she’s worth to me!That I can see, I can seeIf you ever find yourself inside a bubbleYou’ve gotta make your own way homeYou can call me anytime you’re seeing doubleNow you know you’re not alone
請幫我翻譯這首歌的歌詞[歌名] Come Back To Me [演唱] Akon [歌詞] [Intro:] Going crazy my heart is breaking I can’t sleep at all Trying to get throught this Don’t know how I’ll do this I know that I only got my self to blame (only got myself to blame) But that doesnt help to ease the pain (doesnt help to ease the pain) I’ll just die if I can’t see your face [Chorus:] Until you come back I can’t breath Until you come back I got no reason Got my heart, my heart down on it’s knees I still need you beside me [Verse 1:] Now it’s morning Your still gone and I still reach for you (still reach for you) Don’t know how to Live without you I will, I can take back all the hurt I’ve caused (take back all the hurt I’ve caused) If I could give back all the love I lost (give back all the love I lost) The price I pay is just to high of a cost yea [Chorus:] Until you come back I can’t breath Until you come back I got no reason Got my heart, my heart down on it’s knees I still need you beside me [Verse 2:] Please forgive me (forgive me) If we had one more chance in your life (one more chance in your life) Till your with me I’ll be half a life until you come back (back back) [Chorus:] Until you come back I can’t breath Until you come back I got no reason Got my heart, my heart down on it’s knees Cause I need you beside me [Chorus:] Until you come back I can’t breath Until you come back I got no reason Got my heart, my heart down on it’s knees I still need you beside beside beside beside me 21:34:43補充一下 : 請不要用線上翻譯軟體翻~感覺起來都會怪怪的… 3QGoing crazy my heart is breaking 我簡直快要瘋了 我的心正在碎裂 I can’t sleep at all 我根本無法入眠 Trying to get through this 想要擺脫這一切 Don’t know how I’ll do this 但我不知道我該怎麼做才好 I know that I only got myself to blame (only got myself to blame) 我明白這一切只能怪我自己 怪我自己 But that doesn’t help to ease the pain (doesn’t help to ease the pain) 但卻也不能減輕我的痛苦 不能減輕 I’ll just die if I can’t see your face 如果不能見到你 我會死掉吧 Until you come back 我不能呼吸 I can’t breath 直到你回到我身邊 Until you come back 我沒有理智 I got no reason 直到你回到我身邊 Got my heart, my heart down on it’s knees 我真心誠意地向你跪下 I still need you beside me 我真的需要你陪伴在我身邊 Now it’s morning 已經是早上了 Your still gone and 你還是沒有回來 I still reach for you (still reach for you) 我還是想把你帶回我身邊 Don’t know how to 沒有你相伴 Live without you 我真的不知道該怎麼活下去 I will, I can take back all the hurt I’ve caused (take back all the hurt I’ve caused) 如果我的愛能失而復得 If I could give back all the love I lost (give back all the love I lost) 我可以彌補那些對你造成的傷害 我願意 The price I pay is just to high of a cost yea 我所付出的代價只是為了 (high of a cost不確定意思 sorry) [chorus] Please forgive me (forgive me) 如果我們能再擁有一次機會 If we had one more chance in your life (one more chance in your life) 拜託原諒我 Till your with me 我願意用我剩下的生命來等你 I’ll be half a life until you come back (back back) 直到你回到我身邊
Avril I dont give翻譯歌詞如題謝謝Everytime you go away每次你離開我身邊It actually kinda makes my day其實我感到輕鬆無比Everytime you leave每次你轉身離開You slam the door總換來門後的一片死寂You pick your words so carefully你對我如此小心翼翼You hate to think you’re hurting me總怕脫口而出的語言 傷害了我You leave me laughing on the floor你讓我對這樣的關係 哭笑不得Cauce I don’t give a damn , I don’t give a shit因為 我真的並不在乎 真的都無所謂What you say about that你覺得如何呢You know I don’t give a damn , I don’t give a shit我真的並不在乎 真的都無所謂What you say about that你覺得如何呢You know I’m not gonna cry , about some stupid guy對於不值得我愛的臭男生 我沒有眼淚可流A guy who thinks he’s all that一個自以為是的臭男生I thought we were just hanging out我以為我們不過是一起出去玩玩So why’d you kiss me on the mouth但你為何 就這樣吻了我的唇You thought the way you taste 你以為這樣就會Would get me high讓我神魂顛倒You went to all your friends to brag你在死黨面前 臭屁你泡妞的絕招Guys are always such a drag臭男生就只會來這一套Don’t you know the reason that I kissed you was to難道你不知道 我給你這一個吻 Say goodbye是跟你「吻別」Cauce I don’t give a damn , I don’t give a shit因為 我真的並不在乎 真的都無所謂What you say about that你覺得如何呢You know I don’t give a damn , I don’t give a shit我真的並不在乎 真的都無所謂What you say about that你覺得如何呢You know I’m not gonna cry , about some stupid guy對於不值得我愛的臭男生 我沒有眼淚可流A guy who thinks he’s all that一個自以為是的臭男生Hanging hanging out , I am simply我只不過是 跟你出去玩玩 Hanging hanging out , I am simply我只不過是 跟你出去玩玩I don’t give a damn我真的不在乎I don’t give a shit我真的無所謂I don’t give a damn我真的不在乎I don’t give a ~真的無所謂I’m not gonna cry about some stupid guy不值得我愛的臭男生 我沒有眼淚可流A guy who thinks he’s all that一個自以為是的臭男生I don’t give a damn , I don’t give a shit我真的並不在乎 真的都無所謂What you say about that你覺得如何呢You know I don’t give a damn , I don’t give a shit我真的並不在乎 真的都無所謂What you say about that你覺得如何呢You know I’m not gonna cry , about some stupid guy對於不值得我愛的臭男生 我沒有眼淚可流A guy who thinks he’s all that一個自以為是的臭男生
我想要謝霆鋒Let Me Die的歌詞中文翻譯那首歌很好聽 我想要中文翻譯 謝謝各位大大 因為我是個英文白吃LETMEDIEare we at war tonight 我們今晚是在戰爭嗎?will there be angels whispering to me goodnight 那裏會有天使向我低聲說著晚安嗎don’t wake when the lightning strikes 當打雷時別醒過來my heart for you is true 我對你的心是真的let no one take that from you 別讓別人從你身邊拿走time is running tight 時間已經很緊迫了can’t change from wrong to right 無法將錯誤的變成正確的So i’ll close my eyes and dream a little 所以我將會閉上我的眼睛並且做一些夢Just like how we used to be baby 就像我們從前一樣, 寶貝It’s time to say fare-well 說再見的時間到了No need to cry or feeling sorrow 不需要哭泣或是感覺悲傷It’s alright , all in the book of life 沒有關係的, 全都在生命的記錄之中heaven grant me one last wish i beg you上天賜與我最後一個願望, 我乞求你 Let me say these words before i go 讓我說這些話, 在我離去之前I will love you till the end of time 我會永遠的愛你直到盡頭with every breath of mine, i’llhold you by my side 隨著我的每個呼吸, 我將會將你擁在我身邊but i’ll rest in peace, my sweet heart would you 但是我將會平和的安息, 我親愛的你會嗎?Let me die in your arms with you 讓我在你的臂彎裏與你一同死去only you can stop the rain tonight 只有你可以停止今晚的雨only you can change my world 只有你可以將我的世界改變from black to white 由黑暗轉為純白only you can give me strength to fight 只有你可以給予我飛翔的力量till the sky burning , it’s the end of time 直到天空燃燒, 那就是世界末日look ahead tomorrow, a long and winding road 繼續期望明天, 一條漫長而曲折的路keep the faith of mine don’t let it go 繼續保持我的信念不要讓它離去you’re the only reason night ain’t growing cold 妳是唯一夜晚不會越來越冷的理由what will i do , without you 我將會做什麼? 沒有妳i will love you till the end of time 我將會愛妳直到時間結束with every breath of mine 隨著我的每個呼吸i’ll hold you by my side but i’ll rest in peace 我會擁抱妳在我身旁, 但是我將會平和的安息my sweet heart would you 我親愛的妳會嗎let me die in your arms with you 讓我在妳的臂彎中與你一同死去only you can stop the rain tonight 只有你可以停止今晚的雨only you can make my world so bright, 只有你可將讓我的世界變的如此明亮life, no longer empty, 生命, 很快不再有空虛with you in my heart , in my heart 有你在我的心裡, 在我的心裡==========================================這首歌是謝霆鋒在電影異靈靈異和馮德倫(水鬼附身)打鬥時的背景音樂、這首歌是出自謝霆鋒本人作曲的歌曲、而這首歌也有粵語版本喔在2002年ME的專輯當中有收錄至於粵語歌曲則是末世啟示錄你可以去聽看看,曲風和這首英文版本的一樣
請幫我翻譯這首英文歌的歌詞~謝謝!PORTISHEAD LYRICS &Glory Box& I’m so tired, of playing Playing with this bow and arrow Gonna give my heart away Leave it to the other girls to play For I’ve been a temptress too long Just. . Give me a reason to love you Give me a reason to be ee, a woman I just wanna be a woman From this time, unchained We’re all looking at a different picture Thru this new frame of mind A thousand flowers could bloom Move over, and give us some room Give me a reason to love you Give me a reason to be ee, a woman I just wanna be a woman [INSTRUMENTAL] So don’t you stop, being a man Just take a little look from our side when you can Sow a little tenderness No matter if you cry Give me a reason to love you Give me a reason to be ee, a woman Its all I wanna be is all woman For this is the beginning of forever and ever Its time to move over… 謝謝幫忙! 00:38:21我要的不是從翻譯機所翻譯出來的!翻譯成這樣根本是這樣有看沒有懂 ~&~Glorybox: 榮耀之盒 我已疲於, 玩弄著, 這箭與弓追逐的遊戲.. 我心將另覓所棲, 讓其他女孩 遊逸吧 我化身 迷惑女神 早已多時.. 只要.. 給我一個, 愛你的緣由.. 給我一個, 成為女人, 的理由.. 我只想 當個女人.. 從現在開始, 以自由之身, 我們卻看到 不同的畫面.. 透過重新詮釋 的意念.. 千朵繁花 可能因此綻現.. 過去點 讓些位子給我們吧.. 給我一個, 愛你的緣由.. 給我一個, 成為女人, 的理由.. 我只想 當個女人.. (間奏) 所以, 請繼續扮演 男人吧.. 只要 有時候 你能從我們的觀點 窺伺一些.. 種下 絲絲溫柔吧.. 就算 你將為此落淚.. 給我一個, 愛你的緣由.. 給我一個, 成為女人, 的理由.. 我只想 當個女人.. 我就只要 當個徹底的女人.. 這將是 永恆的起始.. 新開始 即將來臨..
聯合公園歌詞+翻譯我要聯合公園的 Bleed It Out New Divide Leave Out All The Rest 的歌詞+翻譯 (記得要正確的喔 17:11:49外加FaintBleed It Out 榨乾 Here we go for the hundredth time, 不曉得是第幾百次了 Hand grenade pins in every line, 握著手榴彈排列 Throw ‘em up and let something shine. 向外擲出 讓火光閃耀 Going out of my f**king mind. 讓我自己完全瘋掉 Filthy mouth, no excuse. 骯髒的嘴 沒有藉口 Find a new place to hang this noose. 找個新的位置來掛這些絞索 String me up from atop these roofs. 從頂端將我拉起 Knot it tight so I won’t get loose. 牢牢綁緊 以免我鬆脫 Truth is you can stop and stare, 實際上 你可以袖手旁觀 Bled myself out and no one cares. 榨乾自己 而無人在意 Dug a trench out, laid down there 挖出戰壕 屈身躺入 With a shovel up out to reach somewhere. 鏟子高舉在搆不到的地方 Yeah someone pour it in, Yeah 有人用力傾倒 Make it a dirt dance floor again. 讓它再次變成骯髒的舞池 Say your prayers and stomp it out, 說出你的禱告 踏開你的步 When they bring that chorus in. 當他們開始大合唱 (Chorus) I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away. 探究更深只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 Digging deeper just to throw it away, 探究更深只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away, 只為了全部拋下 Just to throw it away. 只為了全部拋下 I bleed it out. 我榨乾自己 Go, stop the show. 去吧 終幕時刻 Choppy words and a sloppy flow. 台詞突兀 劇情不流暢 Shotgun opera, lock and load, 被迫演出的歌舞劇 上鎖上 Cock it back and then watch it go. 扣回扳機 然後看著它走 Mama help me, I’ve been cursed, 媽媽救救我 我已被詛咒 Death is rolling in every verse. 死神從四面湧來 Candy paint on his brand new hearse. 嶄新的靈車上漆著糖果色油 Can’t contain him, he knows he works. 無法容納下他 他知道他成 F**k this hurts, I won’t lie. 去他的傷痛 我不再說謊 Doesn’t matter how hard I try. 無論我多麼努力 Half the words don’t mean a thing, 一半的言詞毫無意義 And I know that I won’t be satisfied. 我知道我不會滿足 So why, try ignoring him. 所以為何不試著不去在乎他 Make it a dirt dance floor again. 讓它再次變成骯髒的舞池 Say your prayers and stomp it out, 說出你的禱告 踏開你的步 When they bring that chorus in. 當他們開始大合唱 (Chorus) I bleed it out, 我榨乾自己 I’ve opened up these scars, 我打開這些傷疤 I’ll make you face this. 我會讓你面對它 I pulled myself so far, 我將自己解體 I’ll make you face this now. 我現在就要你面對它 (Chorus) X 2 I bleed it out, (X 3) 我榨乾自己}

我要回帖

更多关于 .i need your love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信