what about meplant?

Freedom--南昌湾里三小邓蕾英语工作站
当前位置:当前位置:&&&
What would you like for lunch? 教案
上传: 胡敏大 &&&&更新时间: 9:58:23
& what would you like for lunch? 教案 执教人:胡敏(江西南昌市南京路小学)
教学内容: pep primary english&&& book 5& unit 3& lesson 1 :& what would you like for lunch ?
教学目的:
认知目标:能听、说、认读本课重点单词: tofu 、green beans 、eggplant、 mutton 、cabbage、 pork,并能运用what would you like for lunch ?等相关句型进行单词操练。
能力目标:能在同学及老师的帮助下掌握重点单词,会询问了解同学们最喜欢的食物。
情感目标:懂得健康饮食,了解中国传统饮食文化。
教学重点: 掌握本课7个重点单词,并能运用what would you like for lunch ?等相关句型进行单词操练。
教学难点: 懂得健康饮食,能询问并了解同学喜欢的食物。
教具准备: 彩色食物图片若干、多媒体辅助教学、苹果奖贴一个、表格单词卡各若干 六、教学过程: & step 1、 warm--up
greet to the class. t: hello, boys and girls. i` m very happy to be your new english teacher. &this class, we` ll talk about the &food&. (出示单词:food)
review the words t: do you know some &food& words ? hands up. step 2、presentation
look and read t: look, there are some &food words&. can you read? (ss read these words with their partners. then show.) &teach: green beans&& t: do you like green beans ? &德育:green beans are rich in protein and calcium. they are good for our healthy.
find and read t: about these words, there are some &chinese food&, can you find out? (ss do it in the group first, then show.)
play a guessing game. t: look, there is a box, there are 5 kinds of &chinese food& in it. please guess: what are they? show the words to the class, and check their answer. & teach: eggplant&&& t: would you like eggplant? 德育:eggplant is rich in water. everyone needs water.
look and see
t: about our &chinese food& , some are &meat&, like &chicken&, some are &vegetable&, like &eggplant&. and, &meat& is rich in fat and protein, we eat too, it` s easily fat,
t: look, this is sam, he` s fat, why? yeah, just like you think, he likes meat very much. which meat does he like?& teach: pork &do\would you like pork?
t: in winter, his favourite food is mutton. teach: mutton.& do\|would you like mutton?
德育: he likes meat very much, but he doesn`t like sports. so he is too fat. do you want to like him?
t: this is his sister amy. she` s thin. why? yeah ,just like you think, she is afraid fat, so she doesn`t like meat, she eat vegetables very much. which vegetables she like? teach: tofu、 cabbage&& do\|would you like tofu\cabbage?
德育: she just eats vegetables everyday, so she is so thin. do you want to like her?
德育: eat too much meat or just eat vegetables every day, it isn`t good for our healthy, we must eat them together everyday.
step 3、practice
look and say & t: (创设情景)today, the canteen provide these foods for our lunch. think about: what would you like for lunch? (出示重点句) ss think for a moment, then show, and ask and answer one by one.
game: who is the fastest? &ss pick out the word which they listened.
listen and check
t: this is my niece mini. she has lunch in the canteen , too. guess: what would she like for lunch?
look, listen and check.
t: what about you?
make a survey t: now, paste up the apples on the picture which your favourite food picture. let us see: what is our favorite food? step 4、assessment && t: olympic game is coming, i hope that you are happy, healthy, to welcome the olympic game. so, today, i prize everyone winner a 福娃. &
评论:(未激活和未注册用户评论需审核后才能显示!如需回复,请留下联系方式!)
文明上网,理智发言58cv网址导航}

我要回帖

更多关于 what about me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信