备考     
高考   
录取   
专题     
专栏     
2014郑州中考二模英语答案(2)
2014年全国各省市高考最新动态信息
完形填空。
& & & &This is a story of a man who works in a big factory. He has worked there for years___36___. I&ve never paid any attention to him. He was a bit weird (怪异的)。 He always wore an old red hat and ___37___ a rubbish bag. He usually spent his break time and his lunchtime collecting used tin (金属盒).
& & &One day, I was fixing one of the broken machines in the factory when this &tin man& came with ___38____. As usual, he picked up the tins, which were all __39___ the place. My manager was standing there watching me.
& & &When I finished my job, I heard my manager ask the &tin man& about ___40___ he was going to do with those tins. I ___41____ thought about this kind of question, because I always thought that &tin man& would take those tins to the recycling center.
& & &__42___, the &tin man& answered, & I will give these tins to my neighbor. He has epilepsy(癫病) and cannot work.
& & &I was so ___43___ to hear that, so I asked him, &You mean you collect all those tins just to help your neighbor?&
& & &I know this does not ___44____ much,& he said, &But I give everything to him, because he cannot work. He needs help.&
& & &It was the most beautiful ___45____ in my life. It has made me feel humble(谦卑的) every day since then.
A. and & & B.so & & C. but & & D. or
A. carried & & B. collected & & &C. sold & & &D. made
A. neighbor & & B. bag & & & C. manager & &D. tin&
A. around & & &B. toward & & C. inside & & &D. near
A. where & & & B. how & & & C. when & & & D. what
A. never & & & B. ever & & & C. even & & & &D. still
A. Fortunately & & B. Unexpectedly & & &C. Certainly & & D. Exactly
A. proud & & & &B. happy & & & C. sad & & &D. surprised
A. matter & & & B. mean & & & C. help & & &D. care
A. challenge & &B. ending & & &C. moment & &D. friendship
& & &A boy lost his arms in an accident. Since then, he has had to depend on his younger brother. He became his shadow (影子), never leaving his side for years. Except for writing with his toes, he was unable to do anything else. As the two brothers grew up together, they had their own problems and would often quarrel. Then one day, his younger brother went away and lived alone. The boy was heart-broken and didn&t know what to do.
& & &A similar thing happened to a girl. One night, the girl was preparing dinner when it caused a fire. The fire took her hands away. Though her elder sister wanted to take care of her, she refused. At school, she studied hard. She learned to be self-reliant. &I am lucky. Though my hands are broken, my heart can still fly,& she wrote on her blog.
   One day, the boy and the girl were both invited to be interviewed for a TV program. The boy told the TV host about this uncertain future, while the girl was full of love for her life. They were both asked to write something on a piece of paper with their toes. The boy wrote: & My younger brother&s arms are my arms.& While the girl wrote: &Broken wings, flying heart.&
   They had both gone through the same hard times, but their different attitudes decided the nature of their lives. It is true that life is unexpected. Disasters (灾难) can strike at any time. How do you deal with the misfortune (不幸) when faced with it is the test of your character.
46.What happened to the boy?
A He hurt his hands in a fire.
B He lost his arms in an accident.
C He left his brother and lived alone.
D He caused a fire while preparing dinner.
47.What&s the difference between the boy and the girl?
A The girl studied hard at school while the boy didin&t
B The boy worried about his future while the girl didn&t.
C The boy lived with his brother while the girl with her sister
D The girl was interviewed for a TV program while the boy wasn&t&
48 What does the underlined word in the second paragraph mean in Chinese?
A 自立的 & & B. 自信的 & & C. 自尊的 & & D. 自爱的
49.What do you think of the girl?
A Shy & & &B. Brave & & C. Proud & &D. Kind
50.What does the passage want to tell us?
A Disasters happen unexpectedly sometimes.
B Love your life and you&ll have a bright future.
C People need to be taken care of after disasters.
D People&s attitudes towards difficulties change their lives

[责任编辑:阳光高考门户]
高考院校库   
高考关键字:
高考实用信息
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
 | 
  公益高考门户
工业和信息化部 备案许可证件号:ICP备号 | 网络法制和道德教育基地
Copyright 2014 YUZHULIN, All Rights Reserved.|  山东高考成绩2014年排名查询(二本分数段成绩)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
20页免费15页免费20页免费20页免费12页免费 13页免费6页免费6页免费12页免费12页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢10页1下载券45页免费2页免费28页免费8页免费
山东高考成绩2014年排名查询(二本分数段成绩)|山​东​高​考​成​绩04​年​排​名​查​询​(​二​本​分​数​段​成​绩​)
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 2011山东英语高考题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信