d f v a s d h j f什么意思思

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z是什么意…_中国地质大学江城学院吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:30,440贴子:
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z是什么意…
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z是什么意思?
 据考证,腓尼基字母主要是依据古埃及的图画文字制定的。在古埃及,“A”是表示“牛头”的图画;“B”是表示“家”或“院子”的图画;“C”和“G”是表示“曲尺”的图画;“D”是表示“门扇”的图画;“E”是表示一个“举起双手叫喊的人”的图画;“F”、“V”、“Y”是表示“棍棒”或“支棒”的图画;“H”是表示“一节麻丝卷”的图画;“I”是表示“展开的手”的图画;“K”是表示“手掌”的图画;“M”是表示“水”的图画;“N”是表示“蛇”的图画;“O”是表示“眼睛”的图画;“P”是表示“嘴巴”的图画;“Q”是表示“绳圈”的图画;“R”是表示“人头”的图画;“S”和“X”是表示“丘陵地”或“鱼”的图画;“T”是表示“竖十字型”的图画;“Z”是表示“撬”或“箭”的图画。公元前2世纪时,拉丁字母已包括了这23个字母。后来,为了雕刻和手写的方便,并为了使元音的“V”和辅音的“V”相区别,便把原来的“V”的下方改成圆形而定为元音“U”;又把两个“V”连起来变出了一个做辅音用的“W”,这个“W”的出现已是11世纪的事了。后来人们又把“I”稍稍变化而另创出一个辅音字母“J”。这样,原来的23个字母再加上“U”、“W”、“J”三个字母,就构成了26个字母的字母表了。中世纪时,拉丁字母基本定型,后世西方文字(当然也包括英文)都是由它演变而来。
原载1993年《历史大观园》
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Venter, J.C., Adams, M.D., Myers, E.W., Li, P.W., Mural, R.J., Sutton, G.G., Smith, H.O., Yandell, M., Evans, C.A., Holt, R.A., Gocayne, J.D., Amanatides, P., Ballew, R.M., Huson, D.H., Wortman, J.R., Zhang, Q., Kodira, C.D., Zheng, X.H., Chen, L., Skupski, M., Subramanian, G., Thomas, P.D., Zhang, J., Gabor Miklos, G.L., Nelson, C., Broder, S., Clark, A.G., Nadeau, J., McKusick, V.A., Zinder, N., Levine, A.J., Roberts, R.J., Simon, M., Slayman, C., Hunkapiller, M., Bolanos, R., Delcher, A., Dew, I., Fasulo, D., Flanigan, M., Florea, L., Halpern, A., Hannenhalli, S., Kravitz, S., Levy, S., Mobarry, C., Reinert, K., Remington, K., Abu-Threideh, J., Beasley, E., Biddick, K., Bonazzi, V., Brandon, R., Cargill, M., Chandramouliswaran, I., Charlab, R., Chaturvedi, K., Deng, Z., Di Francesco, V., Dunn, P., Eilbeck, K., Evangelista, C., Gabrielian, A.E., Gan, W., Ge, W., Gong, F., Gu, Z., Guan, P., Heiman, T.J., Higgins, M.E., Ji, R.R., Ke, Z., Ketchum, K.A., Lai, Z., Lei, Y., Li, Z., Li, J., Liang, Y., Lin, X., Lu, F., Merkulov, G.V., Milshina, N., Moore, H.M., Naik, A.K., Narayan, V.A., Neelam, B., Nusskern, D., Rusch, D.B., Salzberg, S., Shao, W., Shue, B., Sun, J., Wang, Z., Wang, A., Wang, X., Wang, J., Wei, M., Wides, R., Xiao, C., Yan, C., Yao, A., Ye, J., Zhan, M., Zhang, W., Zhang, H., Zhao, Q., Zheng, L., Zhong, F., Zhong, W., Zhu, S., Zhao, S., Gilbert, D., Baumhueter, S., Spier, G., Carter, C., Cravchik, A., Woodage, T., Ali, F., An, H., Awe, A., Baldwin, D., Baden, H., Barnstead, M., Barrow, I., Beeson, K., Busam, D., Carver, A., Center, A., Cheng, M.L., Curry, L., Danaher, S., Davenport, L., Desilets, R., Dietz, S., Dodson, K., Doup, L., Ferriera, S., Garg, N., Gluecksmann, A., Hart, B., Haynes, J., Haynes, C., Heiner, C., Hladun, S., Hostin, D., Houck, J., Howland, T., Ibegwam, C., Johnson, J., Kalush, F., Kline, L., Koduru, S., Love, A., Mann, F., May, D., McCawley, S., McIntosh, T., McMullen, I., Moy, M., Moy, L., Murphy, B., Nelson, K., Pfannkoch, C., Pratts, E., Puri, V., Qureshi, H., Reardon, M., Rodriguez, R., Rogers, Y.H., Romblad, D., Ruhfel, B., Scott, R., Sitter, C., Smallwood, M., Stewart, E., Strong, R., Suh, E., Thomas, R., Tint, N.N., Tse, S., Vech, C., Wang, G., Wetter, J., Williams, S., Williams, M., Windsor, S., Winn-Deen, E., Wolfe, K., Zaveri, J., Zaveri, K., Abril, J.F., Guigo, R., Campbell, M.J., Sjolander, K.V., Karlak, B., Kejariwal, A., Mi, H., Lazareva, B., Hatton, T., Narechania, A., Diemer, K., Muruganujan, A., Guo, N., Sato, S., Bafna, V., Istrail, S., Lippert, R., Schwartz, R., Walenz, B., Yooseph, S., Allen, D., Basu, A., Baxendale, J., Blick, L., Caminha, M., Carnes-Stine, J., Caulk, P., Chiang, Y.H., Coyne, M., Dahlke, C., Mays, A., Dombroski, M., Donnelly, M., Ely, D., Esparham, S., Fosler, C., Gire, H., Glanowski, S., Glasser, K., Glodek, A., Gorokhov, M., Graham, K., Gropman, B., Harris, M., Heil, J., Henderson, S., Hoover, J., Jennings, D., Jordan, C., Jordan, J., Kasha, J., Kagan, L., Kraft, C., Levitsky, A., Lewis, M., Liu, X., Lopez, J., Ma, D., Majoros, W., McDaniel, J., Murphy, S., Newman, M., Nguyen, T., Nguyen, N., Nodell, M., Pan, S., Peck, J., Peterson, M., Rowe, W., Sanders, R., Scott, J., Simpson, M., Smith, T., Sprague, A., Stockwell, T., Turner, R., Venter, E., Wang, M., Wen, M., Wu, D., Wu, M., Xia, A., Zandieh, A. and Zhu, X. (2001) The sequence of the human genome. Science, .
doi:/10.1126/science.1058040
引用文章:
AUTHORS: ,,,,
KEYWORDS: Pharmaceutical Targets for Drug D G-Protein Coupled R Scoring M Hit Rates
JOURNAL NAME:
Sep 05, 2014
Target identification is a
critical step following the discovery of small molecules that elicit a
biological phenotype. G-protein coupled recaptors (GPCRs) are among the most
important drug targets for the pharmaceutical industry. The present work seeks to
provide an in silico model of known GPCR protein fishing technologies in
order to rapidly fish out potential drug targets on the basis of amino acid sequences
and seven transmembrane regions (TMs) of GPCRs. Some scoring matrices were trained
on 22 groups of GPCRs in the GPCRDB database. These models were employed to predict
the GPCR proteins in two groups of test sets. On average, the mean correct rate
of each TM of 38 GPCRs from two test sets (ST23 and ST24)
was found 62% and 57.5%, respectively, using training set 18 (SLD18);
the mean hit rate of each TM of 38 GPCRs from ST23 and ST24 was found 68.1% and 64.7%, respectively. Based on the scoring matrices of
PreMod, the mean correct rate of each TM of GPCRs from ST23 and ST24 was found 62% and 62.04%, the mean
hit rate of each TM of GPCRs from ST23 and ST24 was found 67.7% and 68.0%, respecttively. The means of GPCRs in ST23 based on SLD18 is close to those based on PreM whereas
the means of GPCRs in ST24 based on&SLD18 is less than those based on PreMod. Moreover, the accuracy (“2”) and validity
(“2 + 1”) rates of prediction all seven TMs of 38 GPCRs by the scoring matrices
of PreMod are more than those by SLD18, SLA14 and SLA3; whereas the hit rates (94.74% and 97.37%) by
PreMod are less than those of&SLA3 but bigger than
those of&SLD18 and SLA14,
respectively. This is the reason that we choose PreMod to predict some
potential drug targets. 22 GPCR proteins in the sense chain of chromosome 19
constructing validation set were predicted and validated by PreMod whose hit
rate is up to 90.91%. Further evaluation is under investigation.A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z这是什么表白短信?_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z这是什么表白短信?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z这是什么表白短信?
  我爱你 从a到z.  At least we loved.  至少,我们曾经爱过.  Because of you.  因为有你.  Closer to you.  靠近你,贴近你.  Don't cry,you have me.  不要哭,你有我呢.  Everybody knows I love you.  每个人都知道--我爱你!  Fall for you.  为伊沉迷.  Give me your love.  给我,你的爱.  Honey,Hold me on.  宝贝,抱紧我.  I love you.  我爱你.  Just can't stop loving you.  只是无法停止,爱你.  Know how deep I love you.  你要知道,我爱你多深呢.  Lost in you.  沉溺于伊.  Make you feel my love.  让你感受,我的爱.  Nothing‘s gonna change my love for you.  一切改变不了不对你的爱恋.  Once ,We were so in love.  曾经,我们是如此的相爱.  Perfect kiss,you and me.  那年夏天,完美的吻.  Question is that ,Why I so love you?  问题是,为什么会如此爱你呢.  Remind me,when you scared.  当你孤单害怕时,想起我.  Say,' i love you’.  对我说“我爱你”.  Tying to give my anythiny to you.  我要把一切都给你!  Unintended,I fell in love with you at the first sight.  你是我不曾预料的一见钟情.  Very very miss you,can you go back to me?  真的,真的很想你,你能回到我身边吗?  We can be together.  我们可以在一起.  XL love  特大号的爱!  You‘re beautiful.  你是,最美的呢.  Zero is the start between of us.  一切都只不过是开始.}

我要回帖

更多关于 f什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信