英语福州达人翻译公司请进,一些翻译的问题

英语翻译这是某人的rap歌曲,堪比海外版的McHotdog在那唱.,许多slang不太好翻.别用google translater哈,Fire in FreetownThere's no way to write it,there's no way to fight itAnd I kick and scream but you got me despite itAnd I got my pride so I begin to hide i_百度作业帮
英语翻译这是某人的rap歌曲,堪比海外版的McHotdog在那唱.,许多slang不太好翻.别用google translater哈,Fire in FreetownThere's no way to write it,there's no way to fight itAnd I kick and scream but you got me despite itAnd I got my pride so I begin to hide itLike fire in freetown you begin to light itAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meBy some higher order you keep getting bolderBy God or by country you kill like a soldierBy some widdle you sung little but scream mighty strongerLike fire in freetown you old magic spoilerAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meYou place pins in my ribs and ask me to lie downMy pain is your pleasure but pleasure is all mineYou lend me your false ear,I lend you my false linesLike fire in freetown I'm fueled by your gold mineAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meThere's no way to write it,there's no way to fight itAnd I kick and scream but you got me despite itAnd I got my pride so I begin to fight itLike fire in freetown you begin to light itFire,fire,fire,fireShe pulled out her match and she burned down my homeFire,fireShe always come find me,she know where I roamFire,fireShe know where to touch me to turn me to stoneFire,fireShe come like a storm and she rained on my lawnFire,fireShe know where to touch me to turn me to stoneFire,fireShe always come find me,she know where I roamFire,fireShe pulled out her match and she burned down my home夏心透,都说别用google翻译了,愁死我了......T_T
自由镇的大火没有言辞可以形容,没有方法可以战胜我挣扎我尖叫但你使我鄙视这些行为我的骄傲也让我把这些行为隐藏就像自由镇的大火,你将再次点燃阿哈,阿哈,siddi hogasha roobka阿哈,阿哈,我在你火光的笼罩下阿哈,阿哈,siddi hogasha roobka阿哈,阿哈,我在你火光的笼罩下来自高层的命令让你越来越大胆以上帝或国家的名字你把自己当成了士兵而开始杀戮你小便的时候还小声唱歌,但你的喊叫却早已更加强壮像自由镇的大火,你让魔术失色阿哈,阿哈,siddi hogasha roobka阿哈,阿哈,我在你火光的笼罩下阿哈,阿哈,siddi hogasha roobka阿哈,阿哈,我在你火光的笼罩下你扎穿我的肋骨让我屈服地躺到我的痛苦是你的快乐,但我却更加坦荡的快乐你不会不懂我说的话,我也不会向你展示我的想法像自由镇的大火,你的富有让我更有动力下面的改天再继续.应该是有背景的,可以查查Aha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meAha,aha,sidii hogasha roobkaAha,aha,you shine down upon meThere's no way to write it,there's no way to fight itAnd I kick and scream but you got me despite itAnd I got my pride so I begin to fight itLike fire in freetown you begin to light itFire,fire,fire,fireShe pulled out her match and she burned down my homeFire,fireShe always come find me,she know where I roamFire,fireShe know where to touch me to turn me to stoneFire,fireShe come like a storm and she rained on my lawnFire,fireShe know where to touch me to turn me to stoneFire,fireShe always come find me,she know where I roamFire,fireShe pulled out her match and she burned down my home
消防在弗里敦有没有办法写,有没有办法打它和我踢和尖叫,但你有我,尽管它而且我得到了我的骄傲,所以我开始隐藏弗里敦火一样,但现在你开始啊哈,啊哈,sidii hogasha roobka啊哈,啊哈,你看不起我照耀啊哈,啊哈,sidii hogasha roobka啊哈,啊哈,你看不起我照耀一些高阶您继续得到更大...英语翻译 达人请进_百度知道
英语翻译 达人请进
The function was deduced using acoustics scaling to normalize the equation and alloweda correct recovery of similarly normalized Euler equations, nine-velocity lattice.However, and identical set ofconstants for that. It is a combination of a Maxwellian distribution plusthree other terms that are moments
they are compared with theoretical results and those obtained by solving the Eulerequations directly using Harten’s first-order numerical scheme:A modified equilibrium distribution function for the Bhatnagar–Gross–Krook-type modeled Boltzmann equationhas recently been proposed, nine-velocity lattice. The lattice counterpart of the modified equilibriumdistribution function also led to an exact recovery of the Euler equations, and the simulations were carried out using a finitedifference lattice Boltzmann method employing only a two-dimensional, there is no Mach numberlimitation in the entire approach. The simulations are carried out using the same two-dimensional, the modified equilibrium distribution function is not suitable for shock structure simulation, thenumerical scheme has no arbitrary constants and all calculations were carried out using one single relaxation timeand a set of constants derived from the analysis, anexact recovery of the Navier–Stokes equations is required. This paper investigates the validity and extent of the formulation tocapture shocks and resolve contact discontinuity and expansion waves in one- and two-dimensional Riemann therefore请不要使用翻译软件. Good agreement is obtained for all test cases. This lattice counterpart was able to replicate aeroacoustics problems involvingvorticity–acoustic and entropy–acoustic interactions correctly. Thus formulated
提问者采纳
确切的n - s方程是必需的。这是一个Maxwellian分配工作经验者优先考虑
其他三个方面,和相同的
常数和弛豫时间修正均衡分布函数的Bhatnagar-Gross-Krook-type物理模拟
最近被提出。本文方法的有效性和范围的配方
捕获的冲击和解决不连续,模拟正确使用有限元进行
物理方法不同。进行了使用相同的二维,并允许正常化
一个正确的回收的同样规范化欧拉方程,对粒子速度的时刻。这个函数使用音响缩放、nine-velocity格;他们与理论结果与前人的欧拉
直接使用Harten方程的一阶数值计算。所有的测试用例;因此、膨胀波接触——和二维黎曼
问题,修改均衡分布函数并不适合震结构模拟;因为,没有马赫数
限制在整个的方法。格相当于修改平衡
分布函数也导致了一个精确的欧拉方程,nine-velocity只能一个二维的晶格。吻合良好,
数值计算任意常数和所有没有计算进行了一个单一的休息时间
和一组常数分析得出的。
然而,推导出的方程。这格的对手能复制涉及气动声学问题
vorticity-acoustic和entropy-acoustic互动
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译Somewhere in Southwest Thailand.The sun had just risen,it's magnificent rays stretching at the horizon.She had been to many different places all over the world but Elsa could attest that that was perhaps the most picturesque location she'd ever been to.The sand was as_百度作业帮
英语翻译Somewhere in Southwest Thailand.The sun had just risen,it's magnificent rays stretching at the horizon.She had been to many different places all over the world but Elsa could attest that that was perhaps the most picturesque location she'd ever been to.The sand was as white as powder,as fine as the sugar that they serve in coffee houses.Her feet would burrow through whenever she took a step but Elsa couldn't care less.There were also shells,of various shapes and colors,many of which are remnants of bigger corals from which they have been separated and ended up being washed to the shore.She could hear the dancing of the palm leaves whenever the wind blew,a blend of warm and cool air enveloping her.There was not a single person within half a kilometer from where Elsa stood so she immersed herself in the silence that she was surrounded with.It was not deafening?just natural and right.But what she found most breathtaking was the water that presented itself before her.It was exceptionally clear,almost the color of the sky,which at that very hour did not exhibit even a streak of cloud.The sea,so vast,yet so clear and humble for there were no huge waves that came rushing to the coast.Only little ones that crawled to the shore,as if to brush its lips on the sand.The picture she was a part of was truly spectacular.Elsa was in disbelief that such a wonderful site existed and silently told herself off why it was only then that she learned about the place.Why only then when she was about to die?Elsa moved farther and sat beside a reclining palm tree,and leaned her upper body against its hard trunk.About two months before,the torturing pain in her bones returned and was admitted to the hospital once again.She was informed of the terrible news- that the transplant,which was deemed successful,was a failure afterall.The cancer cells they thought had dissipated actually did not totally dissolve.What's worse was the fact that they had been immuned of the medications and had been resistant to possible chemotherapy.She was given less than 5 months to live?
这可不是一小段……————————————————泰国西南部某处.太阳刚刚升起,它的灿烂光芒照亮了地平线.艾尔莎曾经去过世界上许多地方,但她可以证明这里是她曾到过的最独特的地方.沙白如雪(原意为粉,按中国习惯翻成雪),更像咖啡馆里的糖一样细腻.她每踏出一步,脚丫就会陷进沙里,不过艾尔莎毫不在意.那里也有贝壳,五颜六色,各具形态.其中许多是大珊瑚的碎片,这些珊瑚碎裂后被冲到海岸上来.当风儿吹过时,混合在一起的温暖和清凉包围着她,她可以听到棕榈树叶的歌唱.艾尔莎所在的周围半公里内都没有一个人,于是她让自己沉浸在周围的宁静中.没有喧闹,只有自然与安详.但她所发现的最令人惊讶的是她面前的水.它格外的清澈,几近那一朵云彩也没有的天空的颜色.辽阔的海洋,又是那样的清澈和谦逊,并没有大浪朝岸边打来,只有一些小浪花爬过海岸,仿佛在亲吻着沙滩.她所处的这幅画面真的是非常引人入胜.艾尔莎怀疑这美景是否真的存在,同时也无声的出卖了她自己,为什么偏偏在这个时候让她发现了这个地方,为什么偏偏在她就要死去的时候?艾尔莎向前走了几步,坐在一棵倾斜的棕榈树边,她的上半身靠在坚硬的树干上.大约两个月前,她那折磨人的骨痛又出现了,并再一次入院.她被告知了一个坏消息——曾以为成功了的移植手术终究还是失败了.他们以为已经消失了的癌细胞实际上完全没有散去.更糟糕的是,癌细胞已经对药物治疗有了免疫,能够抵抗化疗.她还有不到5个月好活.——————————————人工翻译.文章不错,算我没白辛苦.
在西南的泰国某处。 太阳才升起,它在地平线是出色的光线伸展操作。 她在全世界曾经到过许多不同的地方但是埃尔莎可以证明那是也许最生动的位置她有曾经是到。 沙子是像粉一样的白色, 像糖一样的好哪一他们在咖啡房子中服侍。 每当她采取了一个步骤但是埃尔莎无法关心比较少量,她的脚会掘洞穴过。 也有各种不同形状和颜色的贝壳, 哪一个是较大的珊瑚的剩余的多数从哪一个他们已经被分开而且最后被洗...
泰国西南一角 太阳刚刚升起,它的灿烂的光芒延伸到天际. 她去了很多世界的不同地方,但可以断定这可能是她来过的最美的地方了. 沙子如细粉如白糖,各种形状及颜色,其中有许多遗留较大的珊瑚群,它们已失散被水洗去岸上了.每在风吹拂时,她能听到跳舞的棕榈叶,能感到变换不定空气缠绕着她.某处在西南泰国. 太阳刚刚升起,它的宏伟射线延伸在天际. 她去了很多不同的地方,世界...
太阳升起了, 她壮观的光芒舒展在天际。它已经去过全世界许多不同的地方但Elsa 能证实那或许是最美丽如画的地点她曾经去过。粉末般的沙子象他们拌在咖啡馆里的糖一样优良,一样的白色 。她的脚会挖洞通过每当她采取了步骤但Elsa couldn't 关心。 有并且壳, 各种各样的形状和颜色, 许多是更大的珊瑚残余他们被分离了和被结束了被洗涤对岸。她能听见棕榈叶子的跳舞每当风吹了,温暖和凉快的空气...北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&[英语达人请进]新概念2lesson11关于and的问题其中一句话:Tony saw me and came and sat at the same table.这里为什么连用两个and?原文I was having dinner at a restaurant whenHarry Steele came in.Harry worked in a lawyer’s office years ago,but he is now w_百度作业帮
[英语达人请进]新概念2lesson11关于and的问题其中一句话:Tony saw me and came and sat at the same table.这里为什么连用两个and?原文I was having dinner at a restaurant whenHarry Steele came in.Harry worked in a lawyer’s office years ago,but he is now working at a bank.He gets a good salary,but he always borrows money from his friends and never pays it back.Harry saw me and came and sat at the same table.He has never borrowed money from me.While he was eating,I asked him to lend me &2.To my surprise,he gave me the money immediately.’I have never borrrowed any money from you,’ Harry said,’so now you can pay for my dinner!’
and作为连词,是表并列的,这句话其实有部分是省略的,还原一下:Tony saw me and then he came and sat at the same time.这样看,在句子理解上就没什么大问题了,某种程度上,come and sit 是作为一个动作的
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 福州达人翻译公司 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信