The robotthe jvm couldd hel...

在线求指导:-Do you need any hel
-Do you need any help,Lucy?-Yes.The job is ________ I could do myself.&&
A.less than&&&& B.more than C.no more than&&&& D.not more than
_百度作业帮
在线求指导:-Do you need any hel
-Do you need any help,Lucy?-Yes.The job is ________ I could do myself.&&
A.less than&&&& B.more than C.no more than&&&& D.not more thanA dog robot could help () the room.A.cleaning B.getting C.clean D.get_百度作业帮
A dog robot could help () the room.A.cleaning B.getting C.clean D.get
C help (sb) do sth固定搭配CHARTS & TRENDS
Quicklinks
by yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
biographyquotes
Filmographies
Biographical
Did You Know?
Quotes for (Character)
The content of this page was created by users. It has not been screened or verified by IMDb staff.
[about Rimmer] Would you describe the accused as a friend? :
Take the Fifth! :
Now, sir, if you can give an honest answer. You are under polygraphic surveillance. Would you describe the accused as a friend? :
No, I describe the accused as a git.
I've seen mirrors, I have eyes. Let's face it, buddy. I have a body that makes men wet.
[At Lister's swollen head] Man, look at you. Do you know what you look like? It's nauseating. You could go double-dating with the Elephant Man and he would be the looker!
Say she's an ordinary person who doesn't go for your type. :
I'd have heard about her! She would have appeared on Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Say she's interested in somebody else. :
Like who? :
I dont know. Well, like... like me. :
But you've got a head like a watermelon! What are you gonna do? Paint it in yellow and black stripes and pretend you play quarterback with the Bengals?
You ever heard of an animal called an Iranian jird? :
It can do a 150 pelvic thrusts a second. :
So that's me in slow-mo. Put a Black and Decker drill on the end and I can make it through walls, boy!
With respect, sir, they are not androids, they are simulants. :
What's the difference? :
Well, the basic difference is that an android will not rip off a human's head and spit down his neck.
What a dilemma. Inside this pod is either death or a date. And personally, I'm prepared to take the risk.
So what did you do? :
Well, like, scrumping. When I was a kid back in Liverpool, we always used to go scrumping. :
Oh, stealing apples? That's hardly a crime, sir. :
No, but me and my mates, we used to go scrumping for cars.
You're going to prove that I'm innocent of negligence on the grounds that I'm a half-witted incompetent? :
Man, there ain't a jury in the land who wouldn't buy a plea like that! :
No, not a half-wit, exactly. More a buffoon.
[Rimmer's in deep trouble] :
You know, there's an old cat saying. But you don't wanna hear it right now.
There's an old cat saying: "If you're gonna eat tuna, expect bones." :
There's an old human saying: "If you're gonna talk garbage, expect pain."
[in Starbug, escaping from a destroyed ship] All in all a hundred per cent successful trip. :
But, sir, we lost Mr. Rimmer. :
All in all, a hundred per cent successful trip.
[to a Rogue Simulant] There's one thing you should know. Last time we met I was wearing a cute little black number with peach trim and gold spangles, and although it looks like I'm wearing the same outfit today, it is in fact an entirely different cute little black number, with completely different gold spangles! :
That was an important speech, sir, and it needed to be made. Might I suggest, however, that the rest of this discourse is continued by those with brains larger than a grape?
[to Lister] Sir, are you really saying you would rather have a psychopathic mechanical killer rip off your skull and play your frontal lobes like a xylophone than have another bowl of my nourishing space nettle soup? :
Buddy, I'd hand him the sticks and hold up the sheet music!
Enough of this heresy. At the stroke of dawn take them out and kill them. And when you've killed them burn the bodies, then bring me the cold ashes on a silver plate with a glass of chilled sancerre. :
This guy's an animal. Doesn't he know it's red wine with cold ashes.
[Rimmer's father has died. The Cat attempts to console him] :
About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
Hey, man, I'm so hungry I just have to eat. :
Rimmer's Dad's died. :
Well, I'd prefer chicken.
What's happening, dudes? :
We're having a really nice time. I'm dating Marilyn Monroe and also I have another girlfriend who's a mermaid. She's half woman, half fish.
[turns round to look] :
It's Miranda, my girlfriend!
[as she comes out of the water we see that the top half of her is a fish, the bottom half is a woman] :
Somehow I'd imagined she'd be a woman on top and a fish on the bottom. :
No, that's the *stupid* way round!
Hi Sugar! How's about a little bit of "oobie doobie doo"? :
How's about a little bit of "oobie doobie DON'T"!
I just wanted to say... You're a total smeghead! :
What? This isn't my fantasy? :
[leans into frame, grinning] No, it's MINE!
[looking out a prison window, after being captured by Hitler] :
Hang on, hang on, something's happening. Some kind of parade, or drill, but... :
But what? :
Hang on. These guys aren't Nazis. They're all wearing different period costumes. There's one looking like Al Capone, there's another like Mussolini, Richard III, Napoleon... Smeg, it's like all the worst people in history have been brought together in one place. My God, there's James Last. I recognize him from Rimmer's record collection. :
What are they doing? :
They're all just lining up in some kind of firing squad. Whoah, whoah, hang on, someone's being brought out. They're tying him to a stake. It's Winnie the Pooh. :
Winnie the Pooh, I swear. He's refusing the blindfold. :
They're tying Winnie the Pooh to the stake?
[gunfire from outside] :
[looking shell-shocked] That's something no-one should ever have to see.
[looking out a prison window] :
What are those guys doing out there? :
They're building something. :
Oh, nothing, nothing. Just a sculpture, you know, modern art job, like the kind you get in shopping malls. :
What's it made of? :
Wood... its sort of an inverted "L" shape in wood. :
Does it have a kind of... rope motif? :
There is a sort of noosey theme to it, yeah.
[stopping Rasputin giving Lister the paddle] Do you think I'm insane? :
Shall we take a quick vote? :
Silence, scum!
Who is this guy? :
Caligula's a famous Roman Emperor. He slept with his mother and his sister and ended up eating their son. :
Hey, a little advice, bud. We all feel a little peckish after making love but most of us settle for pizza.
I don't know what it is about me. All my life, it's been the same old story. It's not easy you know to come in every night, look in that mirror and see a guy nobody likes. :
How do you think we feel? We gotta look at it all day.
[Lister, Cat and Kryten try to hide the fact they're going on a fishing holiday from Rimmer] What's he talking about? :
I don't know. For some reason, he's got this crazy, whacked-out idea that we're going on a fishing holiday. :
Fishing holiday? :
[Reads letter from the boys] Dear Rimmer, we're going on a fishing holiday to that ocean planet we passed two days ago. We tried to wake you, but couldn't. See you in three days, L, K and C.
Why didn't you just say: "Dear Rimmer, we're going on a fishing holiday and we don't want you to come"? :
See, that's what I said we should say!
Has anyone seen the keys to the medical cabinet? I feel a sudden urge to suffocate myself with a 2lb black ribbed knobbler!
This is crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone? :
You're right. We're nuts. This is an insane conversation. :
She'll never leave Fred and we know it.
[about Rimmer and Kryten] We ain't gonna find them. They're gone, buddy. Look on the bright side.
[happily] :
They're gone, buddy.
[Lister and the Cat are about to enter a time hole] Fasten your belts. :
Hey, I do not need fashion tips from you. :
Safety belts!
Well, I would go with Betty but I'd be thinking of Wilma.
Why don't we drop the defensive shields? :
A superlative suggestion, sir. With just two minor flaws. One, we don't have any defensive shields. And two, we don't have any defensive shields. Now I realise that technically speaking that's only one flaw but I thought that it was such a big one that it was worth mentioning twice. :
Good point, well made.
They've taken Mr. Rimmer! Sir, they've taken Mr. Rimmer! :
Quick, let's get out of here before they bring him back!
Personally, I thought it started well but fell apart. All the stuff about the ducks getting into trouble - that was great. But then it went black and white and I fell asleep. :
But sir, that was the cartoon before the main programme!
What you're suggesting is immoral and illegal. Mind patching is outlawed. :
But it *is* possible! :
Possible, but highly dangerous. The side effects can be devastating. You could be reduced to a gibbering simpleton! :
Mr. Rimmer would be effectively... dead :
Hey, things are looking up already. :
Forget it... whatever it is you're suggesting... forget it. :
But the entire ship is running on emergency battery power only. With the oxygen recycler and minimal heating a lighting, I estimate that Lister and The Cat have approximately two months left, without your drain on the power they might last six. I'm sorry sir. :
Sorry? Why are you sorry? :
Well the Space Corp directive 195 clearly states that in an emergency power situation a hologramatic crewmember must lay down his life in order that the living crewmembers might survive. :
Yes, but Rimmer Directive 271 states just as clearly: No chance you metal bastard. :
Come on man you've gotta sacrific your life, I'm not asking you to do anything I wouldn't do. :
You? You'd sacrific your life for the good of the crew? :
No, I'd sacrific *your* life for the good of the crew.
But there are 53 doors from here to the science deck. How on Earth are we going to get through? :
Hey! I got it! We laser our way through! :
Ah, an excellent plan, sir, with only two minor drawbacks. One, we don't have a power s and two, we don't have any lasers.
So, what is it? :
I've never seen one before - no one has - but I'm guessing it's a white hole. :
A *white* hole? :
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the U a white hole returns it. :
So, that thing's spewing time... :
[donning his fur-lined hat] ... back into the Universe? :
Precisely. That's why we're experiencing these curious time phenomena on board. :
So, what is it? :
I've never seen one before - no one has - but I'm guessing it's a white hole. :
A *white* hole? :
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. A black hole sucks time and matter out of the U a white hole returns it. :
[minus the hat] So, that thing's spewing time... :
[donning his fur-lined hat, again] ... back into the Universe? :
Precisely. That's why we're experiencing these curious time phenomena on board. :
What time phenomena? :
Like just then, when time repeated itself. :
So, what is it?
[Kryten, Rimmer, and Lister stare at Cat] :
Only joking.
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's crazy people. :
OK. We've passed the test now, Rimmer. You can let us out. :
I can't let you out. :
Why not? :
Because the king of the potato people won't let me. I begged him. I went down on my knees and wept. He wants to keep you here... keep you here for ten years. :
Can we see him? :
See who? :
The king. :
Do you have a magic carpet? :
Yeah. A little three-seater.
Why is it we never meet anyone nice? :
Why is it we never meet anyone who can shoot straight?
[Exploring a crashed starship Lister cleans a dirty sign revealing "Viral Research Dept."] Oh brutal! :
[Lister cleans off more dust from the sign, revealing "Most Gross Danger!" and "Bio-suits must be worn at all times!" A triangular warning symbol shows a man vomiting while his abdomen explodes. Lister and Cat panic, covering their mouths with handkerchiefs] There is no need for alarm, sir. If there were any dangerous viral strains in the atmosphere, the Psi-scan would have picked them up by now... :
[Looks at the device, waits, hits it on the side and then shakes it] It's never done that before... :
[Turns his back to Lister and Cat and continues shaking and hitting the device] Stupid cheap damn stupid Martian power packs.
[Throws a dead battery over his shoulder and inserts a new one] :
[Still panicking] So what's the news? :
Well, if I could just beg your indulgence for a few seconds more, sir, the old 345 takes a little time to warm up.
[He shakes it some more] :
Still, it out-performs the 346 in eight out of nine bench tests. A small wonder, then, that it secured "Psi-scan of the Year, Best Budget Model" three years running. Ah. Now here are the results. Yep. And we're going to... live. :
[sighing] We're a real Mickey Mouse operation aren't we? :
Mickey Mouse? We ain't even Betty Boop!
Cassandra, I have a question. :
I know, Arnold, because I know the rest of this conversation. :
So what's the answer? :
He chokes to death aged 181 trying to remove a bra with his teeth. :
What was the question? :
I just asked how you died. :
You what? I didn't wanna know that. Who's bra? :
181? Probably your own. :
Come on, though. Taking a bra off with my teeth aged 181. That's a hell of a sexy way to go. :
So long as the teeth are in your mouth at the time, sir.
I have a theory, everyone. The Silverburg didn't crash, did it, Cassandra? The ship was sent here by the Space Corps on autopil to abandon you in a lunar sea in the depths of deep space. :
That's brilliant, bud! How did you work that out? :
I read it on this mission directive here.
Let's ask her a question about the future. A biggie. :
OK, Cassandra. Do we ever get back to Earth? Has the human race survived? :
Do I ever find my singing tiepin?
[everyone is drunk] :
What are you saying, Rimmer? :
I'm saying that there is a very real possibility that your parents were brother and sister. :
Hey. I'm pouring me heart out here. :
How many toes have you got? :
Yeah, on both feet. :
Altogether. :
They're not webbed or anything are they? :
Look, they weren't related, all right?
[Kryten falls off his chair]
Mum. I never had a mum. :
It's all right, buddy. It's all part of being drunk. You've been through the happy stage. Now you're going through the melancholy stage. :
I wish I had a mum. :
I never had a mum, neither. :
Well, you can all have mine. Everyone else did.
[waking up after a night of partying] Oh, my goodness... Oh... my head. Oh, what happened to me? Damage control report. Oh! Dehydration level, 45%. Recall of previous evening, 2%. Embarrassment factor, 91%! Adv reboot startup disc, offline for 36 hours and replace head. Boy! What a night!
[others groan and start to wake] :
Is it just me, or is that cockroach shuffling too loudly? :
Kryten, it's called a hangover, don't panic. :
We're on a mining ship, three million years into deep space... can someone explain to me where the smeg I got this traffic cone? :
Hey! It's not a good night unless you get a traffic cone! It's the police woman's helmet and the suspenders I don't understand!
We are talking jape of the decade. We are talking April, May, June, July and August fool. That's right. I am Queeg. , , :
Queeg never existed. It was me all along. , , :
Wheeze of the week, mate. :
It was a joke? :
Going round in circles for 14 months. Getting my information from the Junior Color Encyclopedia of Space. The respect you have for me is awesome, innit? :
So you mean you staged the whole thing? :
[in Queeg's voice] That's right, suckers.
[in his voice] :
And the moral of the story is, "Appreciate what you've got", because basically I'm fantastic.
Hang on. You can't do this. Holly's got an I.Q. of 6,000. :
Yeah. Right on. :
Is that what he told you? :
Well what is it, then? :
It has a six in it, but it's not 6,000. :
What is it? :
Six? Do me a lemon. That's a poor I.Q. for a glass of water.
What's happening, dudes? :
Bog all. :
Wait a minute. I've forgotten what I was gonna say. :
Well, it can't have been that important then, can it?
[the ship is hit by a meteor, forcing the crew onto the floor] :
Yeah. That's it."Look out, a meteor is about to hit the ship". I knew it'd come back to me. :
Thanks for the warning.
[looks through "Futurescope"] Man, this is tragic. This is the saddest thing I've seen in my life.
[takes eyes off the 'scope] :
What happened to my butt? Buddy, you can park a plane in that crease. :
So what? You're bald and you're fat. That's what happens when you get older. L just a brain in a jar. :
Self, self, self, self, self.
Have we got any chance of winning? :
Their craft is greatly upgraded. We have no chance whatsoever. :
Then I say fight! :
Mr Rimmer? :
Better dead than smeg! :
Yes! Cat? :
Better anything than sofa-sized butt! :
Better anything than that toupee!
[Starbug has gone through a false reality pocket, making them believe Lister was a robot] :
So we just crashed through an un-reality pocket? :
Which created a false reality, making us believe... Mr. Lister was... oh my. :
You mean he's not a... :
[quickly, embarrassed] No.
I was in love once. A Sinclair ZX81. People said, no, Holly, she's not for you. She's cheap, she's stupid and she wouldn't load, well, not for me anyway. :
What are you trying to say, Hol? :
What I'm saying, Dave is, it's better to have loved and lost than to listen to an album by Olivia Newton-John. :
Why's that? :
Anything's better than to listen to an album by Olivia Newton-John.
Wow! I've never been this close to women before. It makes me want to do something. But I don't know what it is. Whatever it is, I want to do a lot of it.
[to Rimmer] What *is* it? :
It's a rent in the space-time continuum. :
[to Lister] What *is* it? :
The stasis room freezes time, you know, makes time stand still. So whenever you have a leak, it must preserve whatever it's leaked into, and it's leaked into this room. :
[to Rimmer] What *is* it? :
It's singularity, a point in the Universe where the normal laws of space and time don't apply. :
[to Lister] What *is* it? :
It's a hole back into the past. :
Oh, a magic door! Well, why didn't you say?
Nice movie collection. "Revenge of the Mutant Splat Gore Monster." "Die Screaming with Sharp Things in your Head." :
Gore movies. Weapons magazines. This place is a shrine to everything that's low and base. Everything that's designed to sicken the soul and shrivel the spirit. Urg. Toastie Toppers. Ugh. Cinema hot dogs. Ogh. Sweaty kebabs with stringy brown lettuce coming out. Ogh. :
Look at this music. "Hammond Heaven." "Karaoke Krazy." "Peter Perfect Plays Tuneful Tunes for Elderly Ladies." Let's get outta here.
Sir, we were so worried. What happened? :
We were ambushed by a platoon of Lows. I was leading a valiant rearguard action. :
I found him shivering in a box. :
It was tactical maneuver to outfox the enemy. :
As was using his uniform as a temporary latrine.
See what you did to my blouson? Look at it. Plus, you almost killed me three times.
I'm smooth with a capital 'smoo'.
I am your god. :
[points at his bowl of Crispies] :
Turn this into a woman. :
I'm serious. :
If you're God, why that face? :
What's wrong with my face? :
"What's wrong with your face"? It's upside down and inside out!
I'm so gorgeous, that there's a six-month waiting list for birds to suddenly appear whenever I am near.
Just do the smegging dance and we'll be out of here in a jiffy. :
Dance? With her, I'd have trouble walking. I'm powering up.
This is Ground Control to Midget Three. You don't appear to have flight clearance. Please state your name and clearance code. :
Ground Control, this is... uh... :
[whispers] Major Tom. :
...Major Tom.
There ain't no one more bad-assed, evil than me in the whole of hell. What makes you think you can diss me and live? :
'Cos things are changing round here. From now on, marshmallow ass, you're my bitch!
Your two mates gulped my hooch. And when they get out of hospital, and there's no guards around, this is what's going to happen to them.
[squeezes two bread rolls and laughs maniacally to indicate that he will beat them up] :
You're gonna squeeze their rolls? Man, that's irritating! But hey, in many ways, they'll be quite relieved!
[an alien device just turned Lister into a chicken, then a hamster] :
What was it like, being a hamster? :
Well, it was better than being a chicken. I mean, you've seen the size of an egg. You've seen the size of a chicken's bum. I was trying to say, in chicken-talk, "For God's sake, give me an epidural."
You're totally egocentric, you flee at the first sign of danger, you only look after number one, you're vain, you're selfish, you're narcissistic and you're self-obsessed. :
You just listed all my best features.
How come I have to do everything? "Cat, do this!" "Cat, do that!" What am I? A dog?
[about Kryten, whose head had just blown up] Life without a head. That's gonna seriously put a real crimp on his lifestyle. What can he do without a head? :
Apart from being you, hardly anything.
Yeah, I'm so excited, all of my six nipples are tingling.
You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? "Hey, man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?"
Hey. I wanna settle down. And as soon as I find the right
the seven or eight women that are right for me, my wandering days are over, buddy.
I don't know why I'm going through with this. It's just not possible. :
Why isn't it possible, Listy? Male baboons have been giving birth. They were doing it as far back as the 20th century. Caesarian, naturally.
[imitates a baby been born through caesarian] :
Still, Listy. You'll be in good hands. The Skutters will look after you. :
Skutters? I wouldn't let them open a can of beans. :
You're thinking negative. Think of all the glorious and wonderful possibilities about having children. :
Like when they grow up and leave home. :
What color is it supposed to turn? :
Blue for not pregnant, which is the color it's gonna turn. :
And red for pregnant? :
Come on, you reds.
[on seeing the T-Rex] There's an old cat saying which has particular relevance here. It goes something like this, "We are all gonna die."
[looking at the Time Wand] "Tempus". That's Latin for "time". :
Latin? I didn't even know the Romans built spaceships!
Hey! You're awake! :
Yeah, I've just woke up. :
Yeah, well, I've brought you some presents! :
Aw, you shouldn't have bothered. :
Ha ha! Well, I'm that kind of guy! Hey, let's see what we've got in the magic bag here! I got you some grapes!
[the Cat holds up the bare stems of an ex-bunch of grapes] :
And I got you an orange!
[the Cat holds up an orange peel] :
Thanks a lot. :
That's all right. Hey, well, all this enormous generosity has made me tired. I'm going to bed.
[the Cat takes Lister's pillow and blanket and lays down on the bottom bunk] :
Ah, yes, indeedy.
[to Lister] You're awake. :
Yeah, but I'll be asleep in a minute. :
[to Lister] How do you feel? :
Fine. Just don't ask me any more questions. I'm trying to sleep! :
Shut up you stupid moggy and out of that bed! :
[Getting out of bed] Well, if you're going to speak to me like that, I'm gonna take my presents back!
[the Cat grabs the bag from Lister and heads for the door] :
[to Lister] How do you feel? :
[walking out of the room] Hurt!
I remember Mr Rimmer screaming. I have an image of his face. Twisted with fear, pain, anguish, dread. Absolutely mortified. :
Did someone suggest that he pick up the tab for lunch?
I say let's get into the jet-powered rocket pants and Junior Birdman the hell out of here. :
An excellent and inventive suggestion, sir, with just two tiny drawbacks. A, We don't have any jet-powered rocket pants. And B, There's no such thing as jet-powered rocket pants outside the fictional serial "Robbie Rocket Pants". :
Well, that's put a crimp on an otherwise damn fine plan.
What is this place? :
This is the hologram simulation suite. This is the room that creates Rimmer. :
Have we come to blow this room up?
[dramatically] Somehow we've lost the last four days. :
Did you look behind the fridge? If you lose something it's nearly always there. :
What are you talking about, grease stain? :
It's a well documented phenomenon. They kidnap you, give you a mind probe, erase your memory, and put you back. :
OK, aliens came aboard. :
Without question. :
They broke my leg. :
For some reason. :
They broke MY leg. :
And then they did a jigsaw. :
Well, that's cleared that up then. :
Look, you're not thinking alien. That's what aliens are: alien. They do alien things. Things that are... alien. Maybe this is the way they communicate. :
By breaking legs? :
And doing jigsaws? :
Why should they speak the way we do? They're aliens. :
OK, professor, what does it mean? :
Maybe, maybe, OK? Breaking your leg hurts like hell, OK? "Hel." They do it below the knee, "lo." "Hel-lo," gettit? They do it twice - twice, "two." "Hello two." And the jigsaw must mean "you." "Hello to you."
I wouldn't like to be around when one of these suckers is making a speech!
[Cat limps away]
Holly, we need your advice, mate. We've been cornered by a T-Rex that was formerly a sparrow, and the only thing that can turn it back into Woody Woodpecker is in its stomach. What's your take on the situation? :
What do you want? The long or the short version? :
You're finished.
What's the short version? :
We've gotta keep this dinosaur business quiet, or we're dead. :
Keep him quiet? He's rampaging around the food decks making more noise than two yodeling champions on honeymoon. Everyone on the ship would've heard him by now. :
Sir, operating on a different time stream. Now if we can recapture the Time Wand and turn Pete back into a sparrow before the freeze expires, no-one would be any the wiser. :
He's right. I just listened to everything he said, and I still ain't got a clue what's happening.
[to the crew, especially Kryten] I guess I owe you all an apology. :
[to Lister] Sorry, Dave. :
[to Rimmer] Sorry, Duke. :
[to Cat] Sorry, buddy. :
Heartbreaker!
Hi, buddy. :
This is your judgment day, bud. I gotta be cruel. There can't be no favours. :
I'm hearing you on FM. :
I have to ask you the question. Ju what contribution have you made? :
I have given pleasure to the world because I have such a beautiful ass. :
Well, that's true. :
Can I go now? :
That's your case? :
You need more? :
Some might say that was a pretty shallow argument. :
Some might say I'm
a shallow guy with a great ass. :
Sometimes you astonish even me. :
Thank you.
Like a speeding bullet stuck in the back end of a bat out of hell.
[talking through a megaphone] Hello, hello. Testing, testing. One, one, one. Me, me, me. Attention, all lady cats. I am feeling very, very sexy. Can you hear me, lady cats? My body is available. Please form a queue. No squabbling. This is your lucky day.}

我要回帖

更多关于 the jvm could 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信