I think I am wrong.But I want toplease try againn.什么意思?

I was wrong, but I apologize. Is it really inexcus什么意思_百度知道
I was wrong, but I apologize. Is it really inexcus什么意思
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我错了 ,但我道歉了
难道道歉真的没用吗?
我错了 ,但我道歉了
难道道歉真的没用吗?
我错了 ,但我道歉了 难道道歉真的没用吗?
其他类似问题
apologize的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Correct me if I am wrong,but I believe she was a classmate of yours.
如果我错了请纠正,但是我相信她是你的同班同学。
Correct me if I am wrong,but I believe she was a classmate of yours.的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:Just want to protect themselves, but also wrong
您要查找的是不是:
只想保护自己,也错了吗?谁能告诉我,不戴面具,我又该怎么保护自己?
没有太多的论述,只是想告诉自己,放弃也是一种有效的选择,选择自己认为对的事情。
我以我的力量所做的一切事情,包括一些罪恶,只是为了保护我的家人和我的朋友。
有时我想打喷嚏。但又打不出来。
不过我现在想的只是把下一场的比赛打好。”
我只是想跟他谈谈。这是我的名片。
还打游戏?怎么不想点有用的?
我就想驾车在城里兜兜,看看主要街市。
约翰想谈正经事,但是简只想闹着玩。
我只是想随便看看,看能不能买到什么礼品带回国去。
他会心甘情愿地保护、取悦和崇拜她。
我正想洗出一两块抹布。
我只想尽量把宝宝打扮得时髦点儿。
只是想到里面跳舞和喝点东西。
我只托你办一件事。
我只想摆脱他。
拼图不仅需要平动,还需要旋转,你想试试吗?
我觉得算命并不是迷信,而是一种文化传统。人们算命只是想求个心安吧。
我想轻松,但是也希望更认真对待自己。
如果不是以上词条,让海词编辑来提供解释
的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:All along, I know what you want, but not really to those as the goal, what is the reason, I am not very clear, only know that he has been dreaming of the age, the think for yourself
参考译文1: 一直以来,我知道你想要什么,但没有真正为目标的,是什么原因,我不是很清楚,只知道他一直梦想的年龄,想为自己参考译文2: 一直以来,我知道你想要什么,但没有真正那些为目标,是什么原因,我不是很清楚,只知道他已是在做梦的年龄,为自己的思考参考译文3: 一直以来,我知道你想要什么,但没有真正那些为目标,是什么原因,我不是很清楚,只知道他已是在做梦的年龄,为自己的思考参考译文4: 一直以来,我知道你想要什么,但不是真正向那些为目标,原因是甚麽,我并不很明确,只知道,他一直梦想的年龄,该想为自己相关翻译:我们为什么不快乐? 别再找理由了,心是自己的,除非你自己允许,没有什么能让你不快乐。 &
Why don't we happy? Don't try to find a reason for that was that his own heart, unless you allow, nothing could be so that you are not happy.there`s nothing wrongs with this bait & `S没有错,这个诱饵晚上要一直锁着门 & Night has been with the door lockedYou give me that old thing called love, has long disappeared. &
你给我,旧东西称为爱,长期以来一直失踪。一直都没有人陪着我 & Has been no one accompany me你一直那么美 &
You have been so beautiful语义参照:if you wear high heel shoe &
如果你穿高跟鞋下午好,马克 & Good afternoon, marktortoise & 龟Maybe、Forever & Maybe、Forever告诉我你爱我。 &
Tell me you love me.—不,我只想参加,得到更多的锻炼。 &
- No, I just want to participate in and get more exercise.你能跳个舞吗 & Can you do a dance? ?????? & 为什么冰淇淋?你也可你和你的朋友做中文练习 & You can also you and your friends have the Chinese practice山东高科自动化设备有限公司 & Shandong Hi-Tech Automation Equipment Co., Ltd.though i heard your voice yesterday then iturned around to say,that i iove you,then i realize & 不过我听说你昨天的声音,然后iturned周围说,我iove你,然后我知道you will finally get support from others if you dare to be & 您终将会得到支持从其他人如果不敢将go shopping and buy new clothes &
去逛街买新衣服爱就不要说抱歉! & Love never say sorry!she meeds to pay the rent by cash or chepue on a monthly basis &
她meeds租金按月支付现金或chepueguest42 : mmmm & guest42:MMMMCOLOR ANALYZER &
色彩分析仪水果和花 & Fruit and flower中国和俄罗斯的本机语言学习的比较 &
Chinese and Russia's this aircraft language study comparisonI am sorry for telling you that the order QN-JIL-001 with the invoice no. INV-JIL-001 cannot be delivered on time due to the problem of the manufacturer and the delivery truck-driver. & 我很抱歉告诉你,发票没有秩序QN - JIL - 001。 INV - JIL - 001不能交付的时间,由于制造商的问题,并交付卡车司机。路盲 & Blind road我曾经是学校校报记者 &
I have a school newspaper reporter10. A. tall B. sick C. kind-hearted D. poorly-dressed & 10. A.Tall*B. 病人*C kind-hearted*D. 低身穿我等着你! &
I am waiting for you!你是去还是留没有区别 & Whether you go or stay there is no difference请问明天去维多利亚,我的午餐你给准备么 & May I ask if tomorrow, I go to the Victoria Harbor to prepare for your lunch?其中影响最大的有 & Most of them haveYou can cross the street at a go light and you must stop at a red light. & 您可以在去光交叉的街道,你必须停止在红灯。储线量 & Stores the line香,臭 & It is a fragrant.Self-recommendation letter & null友情提醒 &
Friendly remindersuccessman & successman梦想离我们并不遥远 & Dream is not far away from us和每天上学都不迟到 & And every day in school not to be lateFcash File & Fcash文件她很爱表现 & She loved the performance有吗? & Are there?I sometimes really dim-witted & can i send ome email &
我可以发送OME电子邮件proton &
质子Queen is very despot! &
王后是非常皇帝翻译公司!英国与中国有很大的不同之处 & The British and the Chinese have a very big difference交易条件 & Terms of the transaction表演时我总是很紧张 & Performing I'm always nervous when杰克在游泳池里游泳 & jack, swim in the swimming pool客户需要原始的检查报告每一次吗? & Customers need the original inspection report of each?CHUTION:KEEP FROM & 从 CHUTION:KEEPIt was me and a gun & 这是我和枪请输入您需要翻译的文本!Sometimes you need to be your own hero &
Please enter your text to be translated! Sometimes you need to be your own heroit is a ruler & 它是一把尺子来之不易 & Hard-woni must have done something right so that i can meet you this life &
一定做了正确的事情,使你能见到这种生活delete your own text from the attached returned message. &
删除您自己的文字,从所附的返回的消息。流媒体 &
Streaming MediaMy skin's still burning from youe touch ,Oh i just can't get enough i Said i wouldn't ask for much &
我的皮肤还是从youe触摸燃烧,哦,我只是无法得到足够的,我说我不会要求不高What animal do you like best & 什么动物做您喜欢很好能把你的电子信箱地址给我好吗?我们俩在那里交换照片、翻译公司。 &
Can you give me your email address? Where we exchanged photos, video.最近查询: &
没有好听的 &
however,我知道,我配不上你。 & Party A to Party B for project management, consulting and Party B school name, use, and are willing to take a certain amount of fees & haha, she would have to be a handsome boy & bainetdouche & 该地区国家的基地组织首选结束 & Basic technology & "Our salaries are generally three, forty, good times fifty thousand, each algorithm is different," busy stacked toilet paper, plastic pad in the cup to the guests the following spit betel juice of young beauty says. &
Please give me ninety-five teacher score & 正在翻译,请等待... & Teacher Cheng tomorrow to your drinking beer & 没有一个人有义务是好的我再也不相信 !I am sorry!I don't want to join in this party
参考译文1:对不起,我不想加入这个党参考译文2:我是 sorry!I 不想参加这个晚会参考译文3:我不想参加sorry!i在这方参考译文4:我抱歉! 我不想要加入这个党语义参照:我怕他頭流血..
I feared his bleeds.天空设计部门
Sky Design DepartmentResistive and inductive phase times of the spark gap, which ...
电阻和电感阶段时代,其中部分藉角色决定崛起的开关时间,分别是火花的气体密度和火花几何的函数Do not attempt to convert the heat-sensitive paint directly ...
不要试图转换正下方的分行关闭剪辑热敏涂料。deliver new business and revenue from both A-end and B-end b...
从端 A 和 B 端业务提供新业务和收入。Omega 3-6-9 Hydrating Body Scrub
Omega 3-6-9 Hydrating Body Scrub??? ????? ?????
时间被称为一个?????I im excited about Christmas, and about seeing you again.
圣诞节,我即时通讯高兴再次见到你。miserynd 您需要翻译的文本!
miserynd您需要翻译的文本!miserynd you need a translation of the text!请输入您需要翻译的文本!davis
正在翻译,请等待...i start to groan with joy
我开始与喜悦,呻吟请输入您需要翻译的文本CFSystem!
Please input text CFSystem which you need to translate!我最喜欢的老师是历史老师,因为他幽默风趣
I most like teacher is historical teacher, because he humorous charmingI love my parents.I love my school,I love my teacher
正在翻译,请等待...产生这种现象是由于英汉两种文化中审美情趣的角度不同。汉语讲究的是对称美丽,“诗句、对联”等是中国文化追求对称美的集中体现...
Produce this phenomena is due between cultural angle of aesthetic taste different. Chinese pay attention to is the symmetric beauty, "poetry and the couplet" is the concentrated expression of the Chinese cultural pursuit of symmetrical beauty. And inclination of color words in English used in the ex差旅费是每人每天200RMB
The travel expense is each human of every day 200RMB并要求违约方赔偿损失。
And from a defaulting party for damages.send photos
正在翻译,请等待...Although I have cheated. But I rarely trust deceive my peopl...
虽然我已被骗。 但我很少信托欺骗我的民。how much mf you got
你有多少MFthis shower gel leaves the skin delicatly pefumed with the f...
这沐浴露的皮肤delicatly pefumed离开的新鲜和velety香水的Grasse保加利亚、摩洛哥和土耳其罗泽。往在。。。里
To in. . . In但是你是网上 又在国外
But you are online and abroadComposition of NB-014
毒品调查科-014 的组成exoloiters
exoloitersWhich protocol should be used to establish a secure terminal...
应该用于哪个协议建立与一个远程网设备的安全终端连接? 选择最佳的反应。hotel accommodation will contact you later
酒店住宿后会与您联系说明另邮航寄样本,并表达期待尽快与对方达成具体交易的热切愿望等。
Description samples by airmail to other email and hope someone ASAP earnest aspiration to reach specific transactions.那是你的妹妹Mary吗?
That is your sister mary?Hey boy, Really happy to be with you and   tomorrow goanna b...
嘿男孩,真正地愉快是以您和   明天goanna是另一美好的天。当我往您们这里寄审核材料时,我还没有拿到毕业证书,
Wenn ich das überprüfung Material in Richtung zu Ihrem hier sende, habe ich nicht das Diplom erreicht,你们是有钱人 我们是穷人
Are you a wealthy people we are the poorES Graduate
它毕业hi,tom.we are both so busy preparing for the college entranc...
正在翻译,请等待...letter of attestation
见证的来信Y0u are my fav0rite。
d0 y0u m0st 一样吗?You have to take the medicine
你要吃药Because of the properties of the capitalist countries. Peopl...
由于资本主义国家的性质。人可能会认为:自preservatoin是自然的第一部法律,但因为中国的传统观念,人们崇尚高尚的思想状态,概括为:一个为人人,人人为所有。我们相信,并非所有的友谊是必须设置两个个性的高尚的人。在trecting诚意与你的朋友的价值友谊你说我太认真,太执着,所以不会像你一样,会比你幸福,可是,我觉得幸福离我好遥远
You say that I am too serious, too, so I don't like you, will be happier than you are, however, I feel that happiness away from me so distantWanna see? I have some free time now.
想看? 我有一些自由时间现在。我是不是什么事情都想得太多了,所以现在才是这个样子
Was I any matter all want to result in too have been many, therefore the present is this appearancesurame and first name of the inviting person(s)in the menber...
surame 和名字的邀请人,他在会员 state(s).if 不适用的、 临时的 accommodation(s) 或 hotel(s) 的名称应急物资需求
Demand for emergency supplies1.Andy likes 打棒球 and 打网球.
1.Andy likes playing baseball and tennis.[23:52:52] Kurt Lewis: yes, i got your email and your photos
[23: 52:52] 库尔特 · 刘易斯: 是的得到了您的电子邮件,您的照片物料用品
Material fee suppliesOn the scrimp flat the holes don’t look right and the color ...
what's with my discrase i've lost the human race
感谢你对我日语方面的帮助
Thank you for your assistance with my Japanese背景下
BackgroundI do not remember, she went in 2001, and now they have gone ...
我不记得,她在2001年去了,现在他们已经走了家庭爱护环境就是爱护我们自己
Take care of the environment that is caring for our own密码是什么?
Password what is?They sat in their seats and waited quietly.
他们坐在自己的座位上,静静地等着。Spontaneous tone
自发音建筑的品质好
Construction quality good河南商丘运输集团、河南漯河汽运公司、湖北武汉汽运集团、湖北鄂州大通物流有限公司、内蒙古通辽金港物流有限公司。
Shangqiu Transportation Group, Henan Luohe Automotive, Wuhan, Hubei Automotive Group Hubei Ezhou Chase Logistics Co., Ltd., Inner Mongolia Tongliao Golden Port Logistics Co., Ltd..出生于哪一年?
Was born in what year?关于改变资料的信息都是诈骗
Information about the change of the information is fraud多抽查
Multi-spot很多泰剧在中国播了
Many Thai drama broadcast in China我不喜欢写信,宁可打电话
I don't like to write, would rather call最近查询:
我已阅读,并同意遵守SignatureBar论坛规则。
I have a pet dog just for fun
将不参加2012年伦敦奥运会
当它是温暖的外部
I am really busy this week. I'm going to do too much work.
You want to watch the animated cartoon?
There are a bastard that I sold a friend glory.
你说「有一天你会知道,巴士5分钟一班,每班的地铁站8分钟,我们热爱生活是一个阶级。"我怎能忘记?
A devout Thanksgiving - good girl
To .... as ...
In fact, I hate you, you really too bad
我在9月去学校
You will always be my favorite people. Sheng
Please input the text which you need to translate! ltrytowrite
Views on the drafts}

我要回帖

更多关于 please try again 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信