Me,my parent and mymy best friendd 这句话中为什么用 me 不是应...

My father is my parent and friend as well.(同义句) My fatheris()() my parent()()my friend.它的同义句是?_百度作业帮
My father is my parent and friend as well.(同义句) My fatheris()() my parent()()my friend.它的同义句是?
not only ,but also.不但是我的父母,而且是我的朋友.
My father not only my parent but also my friend.not only····but also
不仅仅 ···· 还
My father is(not)(only) my parent(but)(also)my friend.(not)(only).......(but)(also).....意思为不但。。。。而且专门替中国人写的英语语法_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
88页免费38页免费50页免费53页免费55页免费41页免费40页免费53页免费87页免费10页免费
专门替中国人写的英语语法|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
外研英语教案 module 2 me, my parent and my friends全模块教案[上学期]
下载积分:300
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 18:20:33|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:外研英语教案 module 2 me, my parent and my friends全模块教案[上学期].DOC
官方公共微信初中英语作文,My Parent怎么写?把一篇范文给我看_百度作业帮
初中英语作文,My Parent怎么写?把一篇范文给我看
My parents work in a shoe factory.they get up at five thirty.they first get breakfast ready.then they go to work by bus.they work there from eight to five.they come home at about six and prepare super for us.Mother washes clothes in the evening,Father often makes toys for toys for us.they are busy all day.My Parents My mother is 38 years old,but she never tells others how old she is.She says she just doesn&&t want them to know about it!My mother is a well-known doctor in our area.She works hard.She often gets up very early in the morning and rushes to the hospital to look after her patients.She is kind to her patients and treats them the way she treats her family.Sometimes I wonder whom she loves more,her patients or me.My father is 40 years old.He has short hair,big eyes and a small mouth.He is my best friend.My father is a teacher.Just like my mother,he is very busy.He doesn&&t have any holidays or weekends.Every morning he goes to school very early and stays with his students until late in the afternoon.It seems that he never gets tired!His students love and respect him.He always tells my mother how good it is to be a teacher,because his students make him feel young.He thinks my mother should be a teacher,too!But so far she hasn&&t taken his advice.I will be a new student in my father&&s school this summer.I will work harder and I hope one day I can be a good doctor like my mother.你要抄就抄把 是俺写的别嫌弃 我是在美国读英文的 6年了
您可能关注的推广《中国人学英语―不走寻常路》_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
17页免费12页免费5页免费10页免费9页免费8页免费6页免费4页免费2页免费2页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢11页免费2页1下载券24页免费3页免费9页免费
《中国人学英语―不走寻常路》|绿​色​护​眼​超​爽​版​,​全​免​费
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:151.11KB