哪位帮小弟翻译一下:Only I cancan you feel metwo hearts beating...

哪位英语高手可以帮我翻译一下 论文急用 谢啦_百度知道
哪位英语高手可以帮我翻译一下 论文急用 谢啦
兴趣是最好的老师和最好的学习动力,对于我们中国学生学习英语,这一点尤为重要。教学的艺术说到底是老师鼓励学生主动积极地学习的艺术。要使学生主动积极地学习,我认为关键在于激发学生的学习兴趣。学生学习英语的兴趣越浓,学习的积极性就提高,学习的效果就越好。如果能把兴趣培养成为一种学习英语的心理需要,就可以使学习变“要我学”为“我要学”,逐渐养成自愿、主动学习英语的习惯。因此,对于学习英语的学生,主动或被动,积极或消极,能否学好英语,兴趣尤为重要。那么,老师怎样才能激发学生的学习兴趣,从而提高教学质量呢?我认为应该从以下几个方面入手:一、
加强目的教育,激发学习兴趣学生刚接触英语时都会感到新鲜和好奇,学习的劲头比较大,热情也比较高,因而对学习英语有一定兴趣。但是,随着时间的推移和内容的加深,有一部分学生会渐渐对英语产生畏难的情绪,把学习英语看作是沉重的负担,有的干脆放弃。由此可见,一时的好奇,暂时的兴趣是学不好英语的。如果学生缺乏意志和毅力,兴趣容易转移和中断。因而,要想顺利的进行英语教学,教师要做有心人,在传授知识的同时,见缝插针的进行学习目的教育,端正学生的学习态度激发学习兴趣。首先,我向学生介绍当今科学技术的发展和我国改革开放的形式,使他们明白英语是全世界通用的语言,世界上说英语的国家憨怠封干莩妨凤施脯渐与地区最多,英语用途最广泛,是学习文化科学知识、获取世界各方面信息、进行国际交往的重要工具,掌握英语是新世纪的需要,是时代的需要。其次,我结合他们个人的前途,经常介绍社会各方面对英语的需求,这些生动的事例使学生懂得在现实生活和未来生活中,英语都占有非常重要的地位,学会英语大有用武之地,掌握英语也是现代青年应具备的素质之一,从而是他们懂得掌握英语对他们将来自主择业、事业有成有很大好处。这样使学生在不知不觉中有了渴望学好英语的心理需求,使他们学习英语的最初兴趣之火得以熊熊燃烧,永不熄灭。二、
培养师生情感,激发学习兴趣在教学中,常有学生对学习英语不感兴趣,而导致教学效果欠佳,其中主要原因之一是教师忽略了情感效应在课堂教学中的重要作用。“教贵情深”,教学艺术的魅力在于感情,有了感情就会增加教学的魅力。课堂教学活动不仅仅是一种信息传递,而且伴随着情感交流。积极的情感交流,能促使课堂气氛和谐,激发学生的学习兴趣,调动其主动性与积极性。所以,教师在上课时,不仅要善于调动自己的情感因素,保持饱满的热情,更要以情感染学生,激发学生的情感,使师生感情融洽,气氛和谐,协调一致,以达到加速双边活动的进程。教师爱学生越深,学生也敬老师越深。老师对好学生和差学生都要有良好的态度,不能对差生总是看不顺眼,应该有意识的挖掘他们的“闪光点”,并加以肯定和鼓励。要常说:OK!Good!Perfect!Wonderful!Well done!Well written!Much better than before!You have done a good job。I find you’ve made a lot of progress! 等使他们享受成功的欢愉,从而保持浓厚的兴趣。如果老师能厚爱后进生,在他们心中建立可亲可敬的形象,他们就会”因亲其师而信其道”,进而表现出异常积极的学习情绪。这样,就会字潜移默化中使学生对教师产生好感和信赖,两者交融情感,互为作用,致使学生学习成绩不断提高。
Interest is the best teacher and the best learning motivation, for our Chinese students learning English, this is particularly important.The art of teaching lies in teachers encourage students to actively learn the arts.To make students ' active learning, I think the key is to stimulate students' interest in learning.Students greater interest in learning English, students will be improved, learning effect is better.If the interest cultivation become an English learning psychological need, can make learning to change &to me& as & I want to learn& gradually develop voluntary and initiative for English learning habits.Therefore, for students of English, active or passive, active or passive, can learn English, interest is very important.Then the teacher how to stimulate students interest in learning, thus improving the quality of teaching?I think it should be from the following several aspects:One, strengthen education, to stimulate interest in learningThe students have just contacted English will feel fresh and curious, learning to drive is relatively large, enthusiasm is high, so the learning of English have a certain interest.However, with the passage of time and content deepening, some students will gradually to English to have the fear of emotions, to learn English as a burden, and some simply give up.Thus, curiosity, temporarily interest is to learn English well.If the students lack the will and perseverance, interest easy to transfer and disruption.Therefore, in order to successfully conduct English teaching, teachers must be conscientious, imparting knowledge at the same time, all kinds of learning aim education, correct the students' learning attitude learning interest.Firstly, I introduce the students to the development of current science and technology and our country reforming and opening form, so that they understand English is the language of the world, the world English speaking countries and regions most, the most extensive use of English, is learning culture science knowledge and access to the world's information, an important tool in the international communication. To master English is the need of the new century, is the need of the times.Secondly, I combine their personal future, often describes all aspects of social demand for English, these vivid examples to enable students to know in real life and future life, English plays a very important role in a play, learn English, English is one of the modern youth should have the quality, but they know Master from English for their future job-hunting, career has great benefit.So the students imperceptibly are eager to learn English well psychological needs, so that they learn English initial interest in fire is burning, never extinguished.Two, train teachers and students' emotions, stimulate their interest in learningIn teaching, students are often not interested in learning English, and lead to poor teaching effect, which is one of the main reasons for teachers ignore the emotional effect in classroom teaching.& Teach your feelings&, teaching the charm of art is due to feelings, have feelings will increase the charm of teaching.Classroom teaching is not only a kind of information transmission, and is accompanied by an emotional communication.Positive emotion exchange, can promote the harmonious classroom atmosphere, arouse the students' interest in learning, arouse their initiative and enthusiasm.Therefore, teachers in class, not only to arouse their emotional factors remain full of enthusiasm, but also to catch students emotion, inspire students' emotion, so that teachers and students feelings of harmony, harmonious atmosphere, coordinated to achieve accelerated bilateral activity process.Teachers love students more deeply, students respect teachers and deeper.The teacher for good students and poor students have good attitude, not to the poor students always looks not pleasing to the eye, should have the awareness to tap their &bright spot &, and to affirm and encourage.Say & OK!Good!Perfect!Wonderful!Well done!Well written!Much better than before!You have done a good job.I find you ' ve made a lot of progress! And make them enjoy successful joy, thereby maintaining a strong inter憨怠封干莩妨凤施脯渐est.If the teacher can love students, in their hearts to establish amiable and respectable image, they will &because of parents who believe their way&, which showed an abnormal positive learning emotions.This will influence character by environment to enable students to teachers in words like and trust, the two blending emotion, interactions, resulting in students' learning performance continues to improve。
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
兴趣是最好的老师和最好的学习动力,对于我们中国学生学习英语,这一点尤为重要。教学的艺术说到底是老师鼓励学生主动积极地学习的艺术。要使学生主动积极地学习,我认为关键在于激发学生的学习兴趣。学生学习英语的兴趣越浓,学习的积极性就提高,学习的效果就越好。如果能把兴趣培养成为一种学习英语的心理需要,就可以使学习变“要我学”为“我要学”,逐渐养成自愿、主动学习英语的习惯。因此,对于学习英语的学生,主动或被动,积极或消极,能否学好英语,兴趣尤为重要。那么,老师怎样才能激发学生的学习兴趣,从而提高教学质量呢?我认为应该从以下几个方面入手:一、
加强目的教育,激发学习兴趣学生刚接触英语时都会感到新鲜和好奇,学习的劲头比较大,热情也比较高,因而对学习英语有一定兴趣。但是,随着时间的推移和内容的加深,有一部分学生会渐渐对英语产生畏难的情绪,把学习英语看作是沉重的负担,有的干脆放弃。由此可见,一时的好奇,暂时的兴趣是学不好英语的。如果学生缺乏意志和毅力,兴趣容易转移和中断。因而,要想顺利的进行英语教学,教师要做有心人,在传授知识的同时,见缝插针的进行学习目的教育,端正学生的学习态度激发学习兴趣。首先,我向学生介绍当今科学技术的发展和我国改革开放的形式,使他们明白英语是全世界通用的语言,世界上说英语的国家与地区最多,英语用途最广泛,是学习文化科学知识、获取世界各方面信息、进行国际交往的重要工具,掌握英语是新世纪的需要,是时代的需要。其次,我结合他们个人的前途,经常介绍社会各方面对英语的需求,这些生动的事例使学生懂得在现实生活和未来生活中,英语都占有非常重要的地位,学会英语大有用武之地,掌握英语也是现代青年应具备的素质之一,从而是他们懂得掌握英语对他们将来自主择业、事业有成有很大好处。这样使学生在不知不觉中有了渴望学好英语的心理需求,使他们学习英语的最初兴趣之火得以熊熊燃烧,永不熄灭。二、
培养师生情感,激发学习兴趣在教学中,常有学生对学习英语不感兴趣,而导致教学效果欠佳,其中主要原因之一是教师忽略了情感效应在课堂教学中的重要作用。“教贵情深”,教学艺术的魅力在于感情,有了感情就会增加教学的魅力。课堂教学活动不仅仅是一种信息传递,而且伴随着情感交流。积极的情感交流,能促使课堂气氛和谐,激发学生的学习兴趣,调动其主动性与积极性。所以,教师在上课时,不仅要善于调动自己的情感因素,保持饱满的热情,更要以情感染学生,激发学生的情感,使师生感情融洽,气氛和谐,协调一致,以达到加速双边活动的进程。教师爱学生越深,学生也敬老师越深。老师对好学生和差学生都要有良好的态度,不能对差生总是看不顺眼,应该有意识的挖掘他们的“闪光点”,并加以肯定和鼓励。要常说:OK!Good!Perfect!Wonderful!Well done!Well written!Much better than before!You have done a good job。I find you’ve made a lot of progress! 等使他们享受成功的欢愉,从而保持浓厚的兴趣。如果老师能厚爱后进生,在他们心中建立可亲可敬的形象,他们就会”因亲其师而信其道”,进而表现出异常积极的学习情绪。这样,就会字潜移默化中使学生对教师产生好感和信赖,两者交融情感,互为作用,致使学生学习成绩不断提高。Interest is the best teacher and the best learning motivation, for our Chinese students learn English, this is especially important. The art of teaching is important teachers encourage students actively learn art. To make students actively learning, I think the key is to stimulate the learning interest of the students. Students' interest in English study is thick, learning their enthusiasm of study, the better the results. If can develop interest in learning English, you can make the psychological need study into &want me to learn& into &I want to learn&, develop into voluntary, active learning English habit. So, for students of English, active or passive, positive or negative, can learn English well, the interest is especially important. So, the teacher how to stimulate students' interest in study and improve teaching quality? I think it should be from the following several aspects:A, strengthen education purpose, stimulating study interestStudents just contact English will feel fresh and curious, learning the harder is bigger, enthusiasm, and higher learning English has certain interest. But, with the passage of time and the deepening of the content, it is a part of students of English fears have gradually mood, the study of English as a heavy burden, and some simply give up. Thus, a curious, temporary interest is to learn good English. If students lack the will and perseverance, easy to transfer and interrupt. Interest Therefore, to want to be smoothly carry on English teaching, the teacher to do much to impart knowledge in at the same time, JianFengChaZhen study purpose of education, correct students' learning attitude stimulating study interest.First of all, I introduce students to the development of science and technology and our country reform and open policy the form, so that they understand English is the international language, the world speak English country and the area most, English is the most widely use is learning culture scientific knowledge, and obtain information from the world, an important tool for international communication, master English is the needs of the new century, is the needs of The Times.Second, I combined with their personal future introduced all aspects of society, often English needs, the vivid examples to make the students know in real life and future life, English all occupied a very important position, to learn English is useful, master English is also the modern youth should have the quality, which is one of them know master English for their future self-dependent career choice, a successful career has done a lot of good. So make students in imperceptible in with eager to learn English well psychological needs, make them learn English in the first fire burning, never to go out.Second, cultivate the teachers and students emotion, stimulate interest in learningIn the teaching, often students are not interested in learning English, and lead to poor teaching effect, which is one of the main reasons for the teacher to ignore the emotion effect in classroom teaching in an important role. &Teach your love&, the teaching the charm of art lies in the feelings and have feelings will increase the charm of teaching. Class teaching activities is not only a kind of information transmission, and with the emotional communication. The positive emotion exchange, and can make a harmonious atmosphere in class, stimulate students' interest in study, arousing the initiative and enthusiasm. Therefore, the teacher in the classroom, not only want to be good at to mobilize their emoti憨怠封干莩妨凤施脯渐onal factors, maintain full of enthusiasm, love more to inspire the students to motivate the students' emotion, so that the teachers and students, harmonious atmosphere, feelings well coordinated and to achieve accelerated the process of bilateral activity. Teachers love the deeper, students student and teacher deeper. The teacher to good student and poor students have good attitude, can't always look at the difference is thin, should be conscious mining their points &, and to affirmation and encouragement. To often say: OK!!!!! Good!! Perfect!!!!! Enjoying! Demand done!!!!! Written demand!!!!! One than before I!!!!! You have done a good job. I 've you find a lot of their photographs of!!!!! And let them enjoy the joy of success, to maintain strong interest. If the teacher can love in their hearts the underachiever, establish amiable honorable image, they will, &because of the close its division and believes the way&, then appears abnormal positive learning mood. This will word imperceptible enables the student to a good teachers and trust, both emotional, thus role, blending the students' grades improve.
Interest is the best teacher and the best learning motivation, for our Chinese students learning English, this is particularly important.The art of teaching lies in teachers encourage students to actively learn the arts.To make students ' active learning, I think the key is to stimulate students' interest in learning.Students greater interest in learning English, students will be improved, learning effect is better.If the interest cultivation become an English learning psychological need, can make learning to change &to me& as & I want to learn& gradually develop voluntary and initiative for English learning habits.Therefore, for students of English, active or passive, active or passive, can learn English, interest is very important.Then the teacher how to stimulate students interest in learning, thus improving the quality of teaching?I think it should be from the following several aspects:One, strengthen education, to stimulate interest in learningThe students have just contacted English will feel fresh and curious, learning to drive is relatively large, enthusiasm is high, so the learning of English have a certain interest.However, with the passage of time and content deepening, some students will gradually to English to have the fear of emotions, to learn English as a burden, and some simply give up.Thus, curiosity, temporarily interest is to learn English well.If the students lack the will and perseverance, interest easy to transfer and disruption.Therefore, in order to successfully conduct English teaching, teachers must be conscientious, imparting knowledge at the same time, all kinds of learning aim education, correct the students' learning attitude learning interest.Firstly, I introduce the students to the development of current science and technology and our country reforming and opening form, so that they understand English is the language of the world, the world English speaking countries and regions most, the most extensive use of English, is learning culture science knowledge and access to the world's information, an important tool in the international communication. To master English is the need of the new century, is the need of the times.Secondly, I combine their personal future, often describes all aspects of social demand for English, these vivid examples to enable students to know in real life and future life, English plays a very important role in a play, learn English, English is one of the modern youth should have the quality, but they know Master from English for their future job-hunting, career has great benefit.So the students imperceptibly are eager to learn English well psychological needs, so that they learn English initial interest in fire is burning, never extinguished.Two, train teachers and students' emotions, stimulate their interest in learningIn teaching, students are often not interested in learning English, and lead to poor teaching effect, which is one of the main reasons for teachers ignore the emotional effect in classroom teaching.& Teach your feelings&, teaching the charm of art is due to feelings, have feelings will increase the charm of teaching.Classroom teaching is not only a kind of information transmission, and is accompanied by an emotional communication.Positive emotion exchange, can promote the harmonious classroom atmosphere, arouse the students' interest in learning, arouse their initiative and enthusiasm.Therefore, teachers in class, not only to arouse their emotional factors remain full of enthusiasm, but also to catch students emotion, inspire students' emotion, so that teachers and students feelings of harmony, harmonious atmosphere, coordinated to achieve accelerated bilateral activity process.Teachers love students more deeply, students respect teachers and deeper.The teacher for good students and poor students have good attitude, not to the poor students always looks not pleasing to the eye, should have the awareness to tap their &bright spot &, and to affirm and encourage.Say & OK!Good!Perfect!Wonderful!Well done!Well written!Much better than before!You have done a good job.I find you ' ve made a lot of progress! And make them enjoy successful joy, thereby maintaining a strong interest.If the teacher can love students, in their hearts to establish amiable and respectable image, they will &because of parents who believe their way&, which showed an abnormal positive learning emotions.This will influence character by environment to enable students to teachers in words like and trust, the two blending emotion, interactions, resulting in students' learning performance continues to increase.
Interest is the best teacher and the best learning motivation, for our Chinese students learn English, this is especially important. The art of teaching is important teachers encourage students actively learn art. To make students actively learning, I think the key is to stimulate the learning interest of the students. Students' interest in English study is thick, learning their enthusiasm of study, the better the results. If can develop interest in learning English, you can make the psychological need study into &want me to learn& into &I want to learn&, develop into voluntary, active learning English habit. So, for students of English, active or passive, positive or negative, can learn English well, the interest is especially important. So, the teacher how to stimulate students' interest in study and improve teaching quality? I think it should be from the following several aspects: A, strengthen education purpose, stimulating study interest Students just contact English will feel fresh and curious, learning the harder is bigger, enthusiasm, and higher learning English has certain interest. But, with the passage of time and the deepening of the content, it is a part of students of English fears have gradually mood, the study of English as a heavy burden, and some simply give up. Thus, a curious, temporary interest is to learn good English. If students lack the will and perseverance, easy to transfer and interrupt. Interest Therefore, to want to be smoothly carry on English teaching, the teacher to do much to impart knowledge in at the same time, JianFengChaZhen study purpose of education, correct students' learning attitude stimulating study interest. First of all, I introduce students to the development of science and technology and our country reform and open policy the form, so that they understand English is the international language, the world speak English country and the area most, English is the most widely use is learning culture scientific knowledge, and obtain information from the world, an important tool for international communication, master English is the needs of the new century, is the needs of The Times. Second, I combined with their personal future introduced all aspects of society, often English needs, the vivid examples to make the students know in real life and future life, English all occupied a very important position, to learn English is useful, master English is also the modern youth should have the quality, which is one of them know master English for their future self-dependent career choice, a successful career has done a lot of good. So make students in imperceptible in with eager to learn English well psychological needs, make them learn English in the first fire burning, never to go out. Second, cultivate the teachers and students emotion, stimulate interest in learning In the teaching, often students are not interested in learning English, and lead to poor teaching effect, which is one of the main reasons for the teacher to ignore the emotion effect in classroom teaching in an important role. &Teach your love&, the teaching the charm of art lies in the feelings and have feelings will increase the charm of teaching. Class teaching activities is not only a kind of information transmission, and with the emotional communication. The positive emotion exchange, and can make a harmonious atmosphere in class, stimulate students' interest in study, arousing the initiative and enthusiasm. Therefore, the teacher in the classroom, not only want to be good at to mobilize their emotional factors, maintain full of enthusiasm, love more to inspire the students to motivate the students' emotion, so that the teachers and students, harmonious atmosphere, feelings well coordinated and to achieve accelerated the process of bilateral activity. Teachers love the deeper, students student and teacher deeper. The teacher to good student and poor students have good attitude, can't always look at the difference is thin, should be conscious mining their points &, and to affirmation and encouragement. To often say: OK!!!!! Good!! Perfect!!!!! Enjoying! Demand done!!!!! Written demand!!!!! One than before I!!!!! You have done a good job. I 've you find a lot of their photographs of!!!!! And let them enjoy the joy of success, to maintain strong interest. If the teacher can love in their hearts the underachiever, establish amiable honorable image, they will, &because of the close its division and believes the way&, then appears abnormal positive learning mood. This will word imperceptible enables the student to a good teachers and trust, both emotional, thus role, blending the students' grades improve. Input the content has reached length limitation can input 9999 word insertion picture to delete picture map delete map insert into video video map answer can get two points experience value, answer can be synchronous incre
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 can you feel me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信