求一篇读后感用一般将来时写的文章

用英语写一篇作文(星期天的计划)用上一般将来时_百度作业帮
用英语写一篇作文(星期天的计划)用上一般将来时
This Sunday, I am going to watch a football match with Jack. As the match will begin at three o'clock in the afternoon, Jack is going to meet me at my house at two o'clock. Then we are going to take a bus to the stadium. The journey will take about half an hour. After that, we are going to buy some snacks in the snack shop outside the stadium. I think I am going to have an enjoyable day.这个星期天,我会与杰克去观看一场足球比赛.由於比赛将於当日下午三时举行,杰克会在下午2时到我家跟我会合.然后我们会乘巴士到体育场.全程行车需时约半小时.下车后,我们打算在体育场外的小吃店买一些零食才入场.我相信我会有一个愉快的星期天.
您可能关注的推广回答者:写一篇一般将来时的英语作文?_百度知道
写一篇一般将来时的英语作文?
&nbsp. study for the test& get a&&&&&& & 4;&&&nbsp. return the library&&&& &&nbsp.practise piaying the piano&&nbsp.write a letter to your cousin& 3; 5 ;&&&&&&&nbsp.& 6;&haircut&&&&books& 2;&&&&&&&nbsp暑假要做的事&&&&&&& 1;&&nbsp.visit your grandmother&nbsp
我有更好的答案
the most important thing is that I must practise playingthe piano,I think I will review my lessons regularly.Besids.Fs what I will do in this holiday,I set a scheme .Next.And when I am free I will return the books to libray,I will get a haicut to make myself
relaxed,I am going to write a letter to my cousin and
visit my grandmother as soon as possible ,that&#39,for“Practice makes perfect.”
Ok .In order to pass my test.
ThereforeIn this summer holiday I think I should do something meaningful instead of playing computer and watching TV
用一般将来时写一篇关于旅行的英语作文 悬赏分:0 - 离问题结束还有 14 天 23 小时 60词左右,初一水平,大概意思是:假设你是Tom,你想约好朋友John一...
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用一般将来时写一篇英语作文题目my weekend plan_百度作业帮
用一般将来时写一篇英语作文题目my weekend plan
My weekend plan I will go to visit my grandparents in the countryside.I will go there by bus with my parents.There are many intersting things there .I can go to the field to help the harvesting .My grandmother will cook delicious food for us .I will play with my cousins帮我写一篇作文,英语的,holiday,50词以上.将来时.最好是假期出去旅游._百度作业帮
帮我写一篇作文,英语的,holiday,50词以上.将来时.最好是假期出去旅游.
可以灯下吗帮忙写一篇将来时的英语作文信息:王林一家打算五一到海南旅游.开头已给出:May day is comlng.The Wang family are_______________根据信息写60词左右Who The Wang FamilyWhere HainanHow to go By trainLeaving for Hainan On 25 AprilStaying in Hainan_百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇将来时的英语作文信息:王林一家打算五一到海南旅游.开头已给出:May day is comlng.The Wang family are_______________根据信息写60词左右Who The Wang FamilyWhere HainanHow to go By trainLeaving for Hainan On 25 AprilStaying in Hainan Two WeeksActivities Swimming and boating必须有翻译 好的加钱 中间可以有2-3的词是错的
planing to go to Hainan.They are going to there by train.They are going to have a lot of things to do and to see there.They are going to stay there for two weeks.During May Day,they will go to the beach and they'll enjoy the sun and the sea.They are going to swimming in the sea and go boating on the sea.They will have a good time.译:五一节即将来临,王林的家人正计划着去海南.他们将坐火车去那里.他们在那将有很多事情去做,去看.他们将待在那儿两周,在五一节期间,他们将去沙滩享受阳光和大海.他们将在海中游泳,在海上划船.他们将玩的愉快.就采纳了吧,辛辛苦苦一个单词一个单词按出来的啊,绝对不是抄的··········望采纳~
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一篇读后感 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信