猜单词:It 's a high-fiber, stringy stalkin, used in so...

ISSUU - EXPRESS_ by ExpressHere are some photos from today’s world premiere of Unbroken, which was held in Sydney, Australia.
It was a big event – Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt walked the red carpet, and most of Angelina’s actors came too.
Jack O’Connell (the star) was there, as was Miyavi, the Japanese rock star-turned-actor.
Some people think Miyavi is going to get an Oscar nomination for playing the sadistic Japanese POW-camp leader, The Bird.
Garrett Hedlund didn’t come to the premiere though, and I don’t see any pics of Jai Courtney or Domhnall Gleeson, so I guess Jack and Miyavi were the only actors to come.
Still, it was probably a really nice event for the mostly Australian crew, and Angelina made sure some Aussie WWII veterans were invited to the premiere as well.
For the premiere, Angeline wore this very fitted and sleek Gucci gown.
You know lace isn’t my jam, but this is okay.
It’s fine.
I prefer it to her sack dresses.
Angelina’s been doing more body-con looks lately, which is nice.
Maybe the sack dresses were a phase and now that she’s post-surgery and her breast reconstruction has “settled,” she feels more comfortable in tighter clothes.
On the red carpet, Angelina
that she and Brad feel different after the wedding: “I think we just feel that much closer.
It makes us happy to be married, if that makes any sense. I don’t think we needed it but it feels … he’s my husband.”
Photos courtesy of Getty, WENN.
Featured Links
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
Wow wow wow!!!! She looks amazing! She looks more gorgeous than ever. Stunning dress
Latest Comments58cv网址导航}

我要回帖

更多关于 stalk 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信