My love for you grows with time 中文facetime是什么意思?

& (15,684)& (1,106)& (508)
How to Say I Love You & Use Loving Romantic Words
By Janienne Jennrich
See all 4 photos
Love Words, Quotations, Poems, and Free Printable NotesHow do you say "I Love You" for the first time or the millionth time? Here are lots of ideas for saying "I Love You," with loving quotes, love poems, & love notes full of romance and/or fun.How can you tell a new boyfriend or Valentine you love him?How can you get back your ex (girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife)?There are lots of unique ideas, love quotes, gift ideas, and romantic ways to tell someone your deepest feelings. You can say I love you or Happy Valentine's Day in special ways, with sweet quotations & loving words for cards, texting, scrapbooking and crafts.Spread romance & love!On this Squidoo lens:Love Gifts to Buy Online!Loving Ideas and Sweet Loving Words for Cards!Articles to Read!Love Notes to Print for Free!Ways to Show Your Love!This is a LONG page. Please scroll through the whole page for ideas!Photo:
by Jiri Hodan&Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.& Sarah BernhardtWho do you want to tell Someone who doesn't know (Who I hope loves me too!) My spouse My boyfriend or girlfriend A friend A family member (Parent, Child, or ?) Someone I am dating OtherLittle Love Notes to Copy and Use!(Feel free to use these for little notes to leave around the house or ??)
Somebody loves you! Guess who?!
I love you so very much.
I'm all yours!
My heart belongs to you.
You mean the world to me.
I love your kisses.
I am so lucky to have you.
I am so happy to have you.
Wherever you go, I am there with you.
Though we are apart, you're always in my heart.
XOXOXOXOX (hugs and kisses)
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue,
I just might be
Falling for you.
You melt me.
You make my head spin and
my legs go weak.
-------------------------------------------
This coupon good for one kiss.
I can't wait to be with you again!
This coupon good for one hug.
I luv u beary much.
[Tie to a little stuffed bear.]
Can't wait to see you!
I'm thinking about you - right now.
I am forever yours.
Good morning, my love.
Have a great day at work knowing I love you!
Can't wait until tonight!
You are SO sweet!
[Try taping the above note to a candy bar]
Love you now. Love you forever.
Thanks for being you.
You are on my mind today.
You're the love of my life.
Love you, Sweetie!
Bee my honey!
Ooh Baby, I love your way.
My heart is all yours!
You are so adorable!
You are so hot!
Love you, Babe!Did you ever say I Love You to someone who did not say it back? (ouch) Yes No
Other Words for I Love YouShare your feelings your way with loving words1) You are my one and only.2) You are the love of my life.3) With every breath I take, I love you more and more.4) You are my everything.5) Yesterday I loved you the most I could love anyone, yet today I love you even more.6) You make my heart go pitter-patter.7) Roses are red, violets are blue, this is a note…to say I love you.8) Be my love forever more.9) I can't imagine my life without you.10) My hearts aches when we are apart.11) I care so much for you.12) It's you and me forever, baby.13) You are the most beautiful person in the world.14) Luv ya!15) I want to spend the rest of my life making you smile.16) Thank you for loving me.17) You are so special to me.18) You are my sweetie!19) Marry me?20) Everyday my first thought in the morning and my last thought of the night is of you.21) You make me smile.22) I love you so much I feel like my heart will burst.23) Forever Yours.24) Always and Forever, I will love you.25) Every day, in every way, my love for you grows.26) How do I love you? Let me count the ways.27) You are my soul mate.28) Ich liebe dich (German for I love you)29) Je t'aime (French for I love you)30) Kimi o ai shiteru (Japanese for I love you)31) Te amo (Spanish for I love you)32) Vos amo (Latin for I love you)33) Ya lyublyu tebya (Russian for I love you)34) Wo ie ni (Chinese for I love you)35) Jag a"lskar dig (Swedish for I love you)36) You are the cream in my coffee.37) You are my perfect match.38) You take my breath away.39) I prayed for love and you came into my life.40) You are my gift from God41) I Found My Love In YouA Fun IdeaHow to give someone a"Heart Attack" -Cut out hearts (about 5" and larger) from thick paper or craft foam.Attach with tape or a hot glue gun to craft sticks (like popsicle sticks).When finished, sneak over to your love's house and stick the hearts-on-a-stick all over the yard by pushing the sticks into the dirt or grass.A gift to show your love...Gorgeous!&
Lots of Ways to Say or Show Your LoveExpress yourself!How to Say I Love You1) Just say it! I love you!2) Write a note: "I love you."3) Cut out a paper heart and hide it in a special place where it will be found.4) Cut out 500 paper hearts of all sizes and colors. Tape them up all over a room.5) Give someone a "heart attack" - cut out hearts (about 5" and larger) from thick paper or craft foam. Attach with tape or a hot glue gun to craft sticks (like popsicle sticks). When finished, sneak over to your love's house and stick the hearts-on-a-stick all over the yard by pushing the sticks into the dirt or grass.6) Write "I Love You" on the bathroom mirror in lipstick.7) Draw a heart on the bathroom mirror in lipstick.8) Fill up your love's car, bedroom or ?? with lots and lots of heart-shaped balloons.9) Send flowers.10) Bring your love a single rose.11) Buy a mushy love card.12) Make a mushy love card.13) Buy or make a funny love card.14) Take a walk on the beach.15) Write "I love you" in the sand at the beach.16) Plan a candlelight dinner.17) Make a giant banner out of a roll of butcher paper (they have red, pink, white, etc. at most school supply or larger craft stores)18) Buy a gift on this page and have it delivered!19) Write an "I Wuv U" note in childlike handwriting with crayon.20) Write an elementary-type school note that says "I like you. Do you like me?" [followed with check boxes for Yes, No or Maybe]21) Heart jewelry says I love you, without words.22) If appropriate, buy a puppy or kitten for your sweetheart. How fun!23) Use a spe write your love a song, paint a painting, write a poem or ?24) Give that special someone a heart-shaped bowl full of Hershey's Kisses.25) Give someone a hug. Sometimes words are not needed.26) Hold hands.27) Pack a picnic and take your love to a lovely place.28) Make or buy a CD of love songs.29) Text Message: ILY (I Love You)30) Text Message: U R GR8T (You Are Great)31) Text Message: Can't W8 2 C U (Can't Wait to See You)32) Text Message: Be Mine?33) Text Message: *hugs*34) Text a heart &3 (arrow, 3)35) Send an email love note. Write from your heart.36) Send a free online card
or Yahooligans37) Buy a white dry-erase board and put in up where it can be seen daily. Use it to leave notes, draw hearts, and more.38) Draw hearts and/or write notes on a driveway or sidewalk with pink chalk.39) Send a romantic gift for no reason.40) Buy window paint markers. Write and draw loving things on your loved one's car or home windows.41) Think up cutesy nicknames for each other. Be careful - they might stick!42) Cuddle up on the couch and watch a romantic movie.43) Look lovingly into his/her eyes.44) Plan a special date to do something he or she adores.45) Leave little love notes in drawers, the glove compartment, a lunch box, in pockets - anywhere!46) Tape a note to a baseball or bat: You're a homerun, babe.47) Here's a corny one to write somewhere: "I love you till Niagra Falls"48) Or how about "I'll love you as long as butter-flies."49) Leave a note in a 50) Yell it from the rooftops!The Beatles - All You Need is Love - Epic Video!Love, Romance, and Dating ARTICLES - More Loving Ideas!A romantic picnic is a sweet date idea to share feelings of love and fondness and to spend quality time with a special person. Delicious picnic foods add a lot.How to say I love you forever. Here are love sayings, quotations, and loving ways to express love feelings in words. Perfect for love notes & love letters.Show your love with free loving words, love & life quotes, best love words, friendship quotations, & words for lovers for homemade gifts, cards, letters & notes.How often do you say I Love You? Never Very rarely Occassionally Often Daily More than once a day&Have you ever said a very romantic & meaningful I LOVE YOU? Yes NoSayI LOVE YOUToday!Have you every written someone a love poem? I have written poetry for someone, but not shared it with them Yes No&
See all 4 photos
Steampunk LoveSource: Copyright K.Jennrich
More Love Related Pages!Amazing, Fun, Elegant, and Unusual Wedding Cake Ideas and Photos. These Unique Wedding Cakes are Almost Beyond Belief! Check out all the Amazing Photos to Give you Lots of Ideas!. See Unique Multi-Tier Designs, Fun Decorations, Great Themes, in all cLoving Wording, Sweet Quotations, and Ideas for Romantic Presents. Gift Ideas, Quotes for Love Notes, & other Loving Ideas for a Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wive, or another Sweetheart.Great quotes and sweet words to share with or about grandparents.I do love my sister! This page is all about sisters, including sister quotes.Fun, sweet, and wonderful love notes to share with someone you love! Free!!Best love quotes!By the way, you're looking lovely today...No More.
See all 4 photos
Please help stop domestic violence. Source:
See all 4 photos
&You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this article up or down.&{1} & &{1} & &{2} & &{1} & &
(JJNW), HubPages Author
More by Janienne JennrichFind just the right words to share how you feel with your sweetheart, lover, or crush.
Please rate this article using the scale below. The scale is from 1 to 10, where 10 is the best and 1 is the worst.
Copyright & 2014 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.HubPages& is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, eBay, Google, and others.
(0.63 sec)好好过日子
:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
My love for you grows
Joyce我知道母亲节一定会有一份心意由J从学校带回来,我先是看到那盆花,心想,哈,他们老师还挺阔气的,
再看到自制的配套卡片,卡片是拉花样一长串的折来叠去,所以看到每一句都在想,后面是什么呢是什么呢,
惊喜之后又再惊喜,因为要打开卡片,所以念出grows的音就被拖得好长好长,
Joyce在一旁笑眯眯地看着我。"Happy Mother's Day"她说,她说那是我给你的礼物呢。
我的一颗心一颗心啊,先是被击中,再如莲花般,在欢喜中绽放。
他们老师的招式怎么就能这么甜蜜?小朋友的真心又是这样的真心!
而平日里那个可能把自己名字里的字母都写反了的小朋友这次竟然干净利落地完成了整张卡片。
问J为什么会有母亲节啊,她说,因为我爱你啊。
把花放到院子,j同学有点不放心,说风大了会吹到花的,
daddy回来知道了缘由还自以为地解释说,哦,是Mr. Smith给妈妈的啊;
j同学争辩说,不是Mr. Smith给妈妈,是他给我,我给妈妈的。
说的时候着急地都快哭了。------一副你竟然不明白我的心得着急
J曾经问我,妈妈,我很老的时候,你还喜欢我么?你在天上的时候,你还喜欢我么?
哦,我最亲爱的孩子,妈妈这个人啊,生性散漫,对于生活中人和事,几乎都不能有始有终一致地坚持下来,
但是我爱你, 却是我这一生最有信心,最坚持坚定,有始无终的事了。
这不是我的母亲节么,怎么倒变成了我在这里向我女儿表白了,哈?
引用地址:
【朋友的家】&【可爱的人】
访问统计:lovepoems_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者贡献于
评价文档:
暂无相关推荐文档
喜欢此文档的还喜欢26页免费43页2下载券9页免费12页1下载券12页免费
lovepoems|诗​歌
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:128.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢我在情人节要写情书给他,要写什么才能表达我对他的爱呢_百度知道
我在情人节要写情书给他,要写什么才能表达我对他的爱呢
我们已经在一起了最好是英语加翻译,我想给他一个惊喜
中国人讲毛英语啊,鄙视
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
我英文不好!所以我不喜欢连情书都是英文的!什么意思都不懂!即使知道了也没有中文的来得感触深!
已经在一起了那你这个标题起的...........搞什么东西哦无聊
真诚胜过千言万语。
写情书的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 facetime是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。