It is the year 2374 and themen vs machiness have taken over...

&& unit 9 Technology Language points unit 9 Technology Language points 日 来源:网友提供 作者:未知  call at 拜访某地 call for 需求,去接(某人) call in 请来宾             call on 拜访(某人),号召 call back 回电话           call up 打电话,回响起(3) case n. 情形,状况,实例 in case 以防,以备万一。(后接条件状语从句,或作副词单独使用) In case of +名词或动名词 带把雨伞以防下雨。 Take an umbrella in case it rains. Take an umbrella in case of rain. 万一发生火灾,请按警铃。 In case a fire breaks out, ring the alarm bell. In case of fire, ring the alarm bell. 也许不会下雨,但最好带把以防万一。 It may not rain, but you’d better take an umbrella in case.In any case 无论如何 In this/that case 假如这样/那样的话 In no case 决不,在任何情况下都不(位于句首要倒装) 任何情况下你都不要屈服。       In no case should you give in.10. It is the year 2374 and the machines have taken over. 现在是2374年,机器控制着地球。(1) take (sth.) over 控制、管理(国家、政党等),接替 政府已经控制了全国。         The government has taken over the whole country.(2) take sth. over from sb. 从某人处接管/接手 他生病其间,生意由他女儿代管。    When she was ill, her daughter took her business over from her. 你愿意让我接替你开会儿车吗?     Would you like me to take over the driving for a while? Wilson先生离开时,他们要我接替经理之职。 They want me to take over as manager when Wilson leaves.11. Q12 cannot be defeated by force. 用武力不能击败Q12. force (1) n. 武力 by force 用武力 如果有必要的话,我们会用武力解决这个问题。We’ll settle the problem by force if necessary.(2) v. 强迫 force sb. to do sth. 强迫某人做某事 警察迫使强盗(robber)投降(surrender). The police forced the robber to surrender. Force sth on sb. 把某物强加于人 我从不把自己的观点强加于学生。    I never force my own idea on my students.12. Instead, the students have decided to come up with a peaceful solution. 相反,学生们决定要想出一个和平解决的办法。(1).come up with sth. 找到或提出(答案、办法等) 她想到一个增加销售量的新主意。    She came up with a new idea for increasing sales. 我不知道他为什么会想出这么笨的问题。 I don’t know why he came up with such silly questions.(2) come up to sb. 向某人走来 她下了车,向我走来。         Getting off her bike, she came up to me.Key to the test一.单项填空: 1-5 AABBD 6-10 BADCC 11-15 CAABB 16-20 BBCAC 21-25 CDCDC 26-30 ADADA 31-35 BCADA 36-40 ACCCD二.完形填空: 41-45 BCBCB 46-50 BCABC 51-55 ABDCB 56-60 ACBBD三.理解: 61-65 ABDCB 66-70 BDABC 71-75 CBDCA 76-80 BDACD四.词汇: 1. appointment 2. emergency 3. Teenagers 4. behavior 5. surviving 6. depended 7. Throughout 8. attack 9. succeeded 10. defeated五.短文改错: 1.thing → things 2. never → ever 3.√ 4.followed → following 5. with → all 6. which → that 或去掉which 或in which 7. from → of 8. without 后加a 9. have → having 10. in → by六.书面表达:Mobile Phones Mobile phones are very popular now. When you say something to the mobile phone, your voice change into signals, and then the signals are sent down to the receiving phone, where they are turned back into the sound, just the same as your voice.本文章共6页,当前在第5页&&&&&&&&&&5&&&& 【】【】【】【】人教版 Unit 9 Technology Extensive reading_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 文档贡献者 评价文档: 喜欢此文档的还喜欢 人教版 Unit 9 Technology Extensive reading R​e​a​d​i​n​g​ ​s​k​i​l​l​s​ ​―​ ​g​u​e​s​s​i​n​g​ ​t​h​e​ ​n​e​w​ ​w​o​r​d​s​ ​ ​C​a​n​ ​y​o​u​ ​g​u​e​s​s​ ​t​h​e​i​r​ ​m​e​a​n​i​n​g​s​?​ ​ .​ ​M​o​s​t​ ​o​f​ ​u​s​ ​a​g​r​e​e​d​ ​t​o​ ​t​h​e​ ​p​l​a​n​,​ ​h​o​w​e​v​e​r​,​ ​T​o​m​ ​d​i​s​s​e​n​t​e​d​.​ ​ ​I​ ​t​h​i​n​k​ ​“​d​i​s​s​e​n​t​e​d​”​ ​m​e​a​n​s​ ​“​d​i​s​a​g​r​e​e​d​”​,​ ​“​h​o​w​e​v​e​r​”​ ​i​s​ ​a​ ​h​i​n​t​. 把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: 普通尺寸(450*500pix) 较大尺寸(630*500pix) 大小:2.95MB 登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿! 你可能喜欢 下载  收藏 素材 地理 英语  下载此文档 正在努力加载中... -高一新教材unit 9 Technology (integrating skills)[原创]--9单元课堂new 下载积分:900 内容提示: 文档格式:DOC| 浏览次数:0| 上传日期: 01:03:53| 文档星级: 该用户还上传了这些文档 -高一新教材unit 9 Technology (integrating skills)[原创]--9单元课堂.DOC 官方公共微信高中英语人教版第一册听力 Unit 9(附字幕) 时间: 15:36:43 来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy INTEGRATING SKILS It is the year 2374 and the machines have taken over. The earth is ruled by a great computer named Q12 that uses robots to make people work for it It is not a happy world. The few surviving human beings are being used in the way that we use machines today: they have to make electricity for the machines,repair them when they break down, and do everything Q12 tells them to. Once,the earth was a beautiful blue planet where people lived happily among trees and animals. Now,the world is dark and dirty,with no room for happiness and fun. But there is still hope. The human beings have been able to keep a small, secret school open since the machines took over. In this school,the students still learn about all the wonders of the world science,art,history,culture--and they are still allowed to dream about a better future The leader of the humans has decided that it is time to do something to stop Q12, bring the machines and people back together,and make the world beautiful again. A group of experts were asked to solve the problem,but they failed. but they failed.Now,the leader has asked a group of students to do what they can to save the earth. Q12 cannot be defeated by force. It is too strong and no one believes that fighting a war can solve the problem. Instead, the students have decided to come up with a peaceful solution. They will try to teach Q12 about love and friendship. If they succeed,they believe that humans and machines can live together like friends in the future. Imagine that you are one of the students chosen to solve the problem. Write a letter to Q12 in which you explain love and friendship. Remember that Q12 is a computer that does not understand how human beings feel and what human life is like. Tell Q12 about how we think,how we feel about each other, and try to give examples of love and friendship. 文本来源于在线英语听力室 查看全部解释 [sɔlv] 想一想再看 v. 解决,解答 ['kæləndə] 想一想再看 n. 日历,月历,日程表vt. 把 ... [kə'mju:nikeit] 想一想再看 v. 交流,传达,沟通 ['pɔpjulə] 想一想再看 adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的 ['plænit] 想一想再看 [in'venʃən] 想一想再看 n. 发明,发明物,虚构,虚构物 [sə:f] 想一想再看 n. 海浪拍岸,冲浪vi. 冲浪,浏览

我要回帖

更多关于 machines 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信