英语 Chinese is my _____ (my study plan) language .

电大网考大学英语B(个人整理非常齐全)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
10页免费40页免费12页免费12页免费13页免费13页免费32页免费40页免费17页免费61页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢7页1下载券10页免费13页免费17页免费38页1下载券
电大网考大学英语B(个人整理非常齐全)|电​大​网​考​大​学​英​语​B​(​个​人​整​理​非​常​齐​全​)
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢A+Study+on+the+Acquisition+of+English+Polysemy+by+Chinese+Studentsin+Sem..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
A+Study+on+the+Acquisition+of+English+Polysemy+by+Chinese+Studentsin+Semantic+Representation+and+Retrieval+Perspective
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Thousands of students from
over 90 countries have chosen to study, intern or travel in China with CSA. Check out what a few of them had to say about their experience...
Coming to China through CSA has been a great advantage for me. It’s been a very welcoming family, and although I’m one of the youngest students here, I’ve had no trouble making friends and sharing experiences. We’re always busy with the activity trips, which are exciting and a great time to catch up with friends. The dorms are great, clean and located perfectly between the school and the student nightlife area, Wudaokou. And so far, I’m in love with China, I don’t think I’ll leave.
My CSA experience was brilliant! Living away from home for the first time, I thought it might be a bit scary but the staff were lovely and I made some amazing friends right from the beginning. School was a bit intimidating at first as I started out knowing no Mandarin, but as I grew more confident with the language, the lessons started to become much appealing. Overall, I had the best month ever making some great friends and I hope to be back in the next few years.
My time in Beijing with CSA was amazing! It was well organised and if there have been any problems I always had someone on the staff to help me. The weekend trips are a very interesting way to experience China and meet other international students. I really enjoyed my whole time there! Thumbs up!
From the time I arrived until the time I left, CSA was there to help. I instantly made a fun group of friends to discover Beijing with. Breaking my shoulder within the first month of my arrival, I was extremely grateful to be part of CSA.
A staff member was at my dorm within 10 minutes to take me to the nearest hospital. I would highly recommend joining the CSA programme.
With its awesome weekly tours and super friendly staff, Beijing quickly became one of my greatest experiences.
Every weekend CSA organize trips or activities for their students. It was just one fun activity after another. What impressed me even more about CSA is how international it was. I love to meet people from different cultures and I think CSA is like a melting pot. The CSA staff is AWESOME! At times I forgot that the staff were CSA’s employees because they were all just cool like that. Overall, I think I got more than I expected and will definitely go with CSA again.
I really enjoyed the activities on the weekend. After a long week of studying and going to class, CSA offered very interesting trips around Beijing. The staff was great. There’s nothing like a staff that will go out and party with you. They were right there when I needed to be picked up from the airport and made me feel comfortable and eager to start my Chinese courses. The activities and the service provided are definitely two things I look at when choosing a program when going abroad, and CSA provided just that.
After comparing with my friends that went to China with other organizations, I am sure that CSA is the best one. Other organizations do not offer aid 24 hours a day. CSA helped me with everything that I needed, and even helped me when my sister came to visit for a few days. Studying and living in China can be difficult at times, but with the amiable, patient and funny staff, CSA made my experience in China unforgettable.
Of all the different places that I have traveled to and lived in, I was most nervous about coming to China. So when my Chinese professor at university told me about how CSA takes care of many of the overwhelming tasks involved with coming to China, I was both excited and relieved. I still think that working with CSA to come to China was the best decision I could have made.
Through CSA, I travelled to China to study Mandarin for one year full-time, dividing my program between Kunming, Beijing and Shanghai. CSA tailored a language program to meet my goals and located accommodation to suit my requirements. The language program at Yunnan University has been made even more beneficial by the one-on-one tutorial session provided by CSA. I thoroughly recommend getting in touch with the CSA team to discuss tailoring a Chinese experience for you!
Leaving CSA to take care of finding an apartment, university enrollment, and much of the visa application process allowed me to focus on enjoying my experience in China and improving my Chinese. On top of that, I have met so many friends through CSA’s social gatherings and outings. I know that if I get sick, or am in an accident, or there is a problem with school or my visa, the wonderful people at CSA know what to do and will help me to resolve the problem quickly and painlessly!
It was my first time traveling to China, therefore I was feeling pretty anxious. Luckily I had CSA to help me from start to finish. From selecting a program and answering all my questions to picking me up at the airport at 1am, CSA was always there. I met great friends through CSA and had a lot of fun on the excursions. Because of CSA, my first experience in China was everything I wished for and more.
My experience at CSA has been what some may call life-changing. If I had not joined CSA, I don’t believe that I would have ever tried sleeping at the great wall, going to a circus next to a bird’s nest, or trying some crazy foods that I didn’t even know you could eat! To me, CSA is my easy button. It’s the place I can go to for all my problems, no matter what time it is. I couldn’t have managed China with them!
CSA provided me with an unbelievable experience. They placed me with an excellent family and helped me get set up with school and provided me with an excellent tutor. They also helped me plan out a trip to Shanghai, they got all the tickets for me and when things got messed up, they were there all along the way. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to go to China.
CSA is everything you want in a study abroad program, and much more! I was very impressed with both the professionalism and organization of the entire experience, and above all, CSA knows how to have a great time.
The best gift the creator has given us is perhaps memory, for it allows us to playback, rewind, and fast forward things that have happened in our life. My memory with CSA is unique. While I was studying in China I was surrounded by an international community that reminded me of my time spent studying in the US. I had a great time studying in China and CSA played a substantial part in making my stay a memorable one. Thanks CSA for being warm, friendly and responsible in taking care all my needs there, both academically and with outside activities.
CSA got me to China in a week and a half. I rang up on a Wednesday and arrived 12 days later, on a Monday. My accommodation and course were excellent and I don't have any qualms about recommending the organisation. Most importantly though, the staff at CSA are the most helpful, friendly people you could ask for, always on the phone when you need anything and eager to get you to make the most out of your time in China.
For most students, their study abroad experience begins once they arrive in the country, but after 4 days of trying to get to China, mine started a lot sooner. Through many flight delays and cancellations, CSA was very professional and understanding and, even though I was 4 days late, had someone waiting for me at the airport. During my whole stay in China, CSA staff were easily accessible and more than willing to help (even if it was 1am and we were lost in Beijing). I was concerned that it would not be worth traveling to Shanghai to study for just 5 however, CSA helped make each moment an incredible experience. I have an innumerable amount of memories from my summer in China, and it was all possible because of CSA.
We're here to bring you the best of living, studying and working in China. We'll show you what it's like to be here, from all different perspectives. You'll hear about the good things and the bad things from people who are actually here on the ground, in places like Beijing, Shanghai and Tianjin. First-time culture shock of new exchange students. Trials and tribulations of long-term residents. Awe and wonder of visiting tourists. These are just some of the things you can look forward to reading about. We may even occasionally sneak in the views of a Chinese person, having to deal with all these foreigners! So sit back, relax, and enjoy the blog. We hope you find it insightful, entertaining and engaging. One last thing - don't forget to let us know how we're doing! We appreciate your feedback and comments, and we hope to build the best online community about studying in China!&Check out our most recent blog below...
Also check out our&
for more insights
into&the&history and
culture of the
Middle Kingdom. &
Getting prepped and ready for your big adventure studying Chinese in China? Here's our best round up of online resources that will help you learn more about the country you'll soon be calling home.
If you're addicted to your laptops and smart phone like we are, these different social media accounts and blogs will serve you well. Read up on China and then get your big butt over here!
China Study Abroad Ltd Huaqing Jiayuan, Bldg 7, #803B Chengfu Road, Wudaokou Haidian District, Beijing 86-10- 1-888-219-8597 (Fax)
China Study Abroad Ltd Suite 101, Building 10 Lane 187, University Road Yangpu District, Shanghai 86-21- 1-888-219-8597 (Fax)
China Study Abroad Ltd Rm 604-7 Dominion Centre 43-59 Queen’s Road East Hong Kong 800-968-924 (Toll Free) 852- (Local)
Plan a Trip
Quick Links
JavaScript is currently disabled.Please enable it for a better experience of .}

我要回帖

更多关于 my study plan 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信