谁有电大英语怎么考的英语往界考题,谢谢!

谁有09电大英语专业形成性考核的所有作业答案
谁有09电大英语专业形成性考核的所有作业答案
请知道的人告诉我吧。。。10号要交作业了
补充:是电大综合英语一 ,口语一 听力一 阅读一 商务交际
不区分大小写匿名
作业1 1-5DCCBB 6-10DBDAB 11-15CDBAB 16-20CBADB 21-25CDDAA 26-30BDCCD 31-35 ACDCA 36-40TTFFF
第四部分短文Changes in LifeIt is 1 month since I left BUPT, things have changed a lot as I listed below:1st, I begin to cook. Forcing by my girl friend, I start cooking by making fried eggs. But suddenly after I cooked my very first meal in my life, I began to love cooking. Putting my stomach under my own control is the best way to keep healthy. Maybe this is an era that men take all the duties in a family except giving birth to a baby. Whatever, cooking is good life style and I really enjoy it. Hope some day I could cook for you guys, but you really need to wait....2nd, My life style has been more regular. Thank to the shuttle bus of my company, I have a chance to get up early and go home early, also sleep early(except tonight). But the breakfast in my company canteen is...I decide not to say that.3rd, My Financial situation has never been worse. After I handed in my house rent, I have been tight in finance for almost 2 months. The house owner is somewhat disgusting, although looks nice. I hope I have my April salary before the end of May, or I will have nothing to fulfill the house rent.4th, I have lost my direction. It was the first thought when I steped in my company. Because my work is just sustaining a product. Some people have worked for this product for 5 or 6 years and still do the same thing as before. This is terrible for me because, at school I have a direction, I know I should do projects, learn courses and get my degree. Now I don't see a future. What will I be after 3 or 4 years? It is a question I have to face and have to find an answer.And I really hope some experienced one discuss with me the answer for the 4th question.
这个是哪个课程的?
Units1-6第一部分
5A第二部分6B
25A第三部分26
Is he a manager?
Does she usually go to work by bus? 28
Are there fifty students in the class?29
Have they a large house ?30
Is he currently working on TV advertisements?第四部分31B
40C第五部分41会议室在一楼。42他现在在跟客户谈话。43大卫经常在午餐时间在他的办公室吃三明治。44我预定了一件单人房。45我正在等我的老板在上海打来的重要电话。
Units7-12第一部分
5A第二部分6B
25C第三部分26
You can’t smoke in the bedrooms.27
It dosen’t usually snow in winter in Ireland.28
Don’t put then on the desk.29
She hasn’t got brown wavy hair.30
Idon’t need to duy any apples.第四部分31B
40A第五部分41这个起居室又大又舒服。42和看报纸相比我更喜欢看电视。43银行就在报刊经售点的对面。44他从我这借走了很多钱。45坐出租车从机场到市中心要40分钟。Units13-18第一部分
5A第二部分6B
25A第三部分26
How does he go to work?27
When is she flying for Paris?28
Where is the bus stop?29
They will not go to the wedding reception.30
He was’t at the party last night.第四部分31B
40C第五部分41你需要降低你的温度。42对于下周的考试我感到担心43他比她更擅长于网站设计。44这份工作有四名求职者。45在9月30日之前我们将作出决定。期末自测第一部分
5A第二部分6C
25A第三部分26
Does he always work on Tuesday?27
I don’t have to work every evening.28
My computer isn’t working.29
How long will the meal take?30
How much does the flat cost a month?第四部分31B
40A第五部分41我每周去游泳一次。42 你想去哪个博物馆?43他对电脑的兴趣比我少。44你能开那个瓶子吗?45 北京的天气和纽约的天气一样
谢谢。。。但是我们没有这个课程
知道了。。。但是还是谢谢你
你是开放英语1 还是2啊
我没有这个课程的作业。。。是(口语,听力 综合英语,阅读 )一
,商务交际 ,
哦 那你标题怎么写这个啊
可是作业本就是 综合英语一形成性考核册 这样写的啊
把题目改成电大综合英语吧
对不起 我没有 *~*
在百度上搜电大英语形成性考核册答案,输入册子的名称
等待您来回答
外语领域专家您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2014年电大英语作文翻译直接打印版考试小抄.doc25页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:70 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
电大英语作文翻译考试小抄
An Unforgettable Day(难忘的一天)When people ask me what day you always remember in your life, I can answer the question quickly. It was March 12th, 2009. Our teacher Mr. Zhu led us to a park near the school. We went there to take part in voluntary labor. We got there at 9 a.m. Mr. Zhu divided us into three groups and then we began working. Group One was responsible to plant trees and water flowers. Group Two were busy collecting litter left by the tourists. I was in Group Three. We went to the children’s playground and cleaned all the equipment there. We worked very hard. After a day’s work, I felt tired but very happy because I offered my service. I will never forget the day in my memory.
译:当人们问我什么日子你总是记得在你的生活中,我无法回答这个问题很快。这是三月十二日,2009年。我们的老师带领我们去了朱自清先生在学校附近的公园。我们去那里参加义务劳动。我们到达那里时,在上午9点。朱they分裂分为三组,然后我们开始工作。第一组是负责植树,浇花。集团两忙于收集垃圾所留下的游客。我是在三组。我们去了儿童游乐场、清洁所有的设备。我们很努力地工作。工作了一天后,我觉得很累,但是很开心,因为我给我的服务。我永远也不会忘记在我的记忆中。
Buy a car or not买一辆车 Nowadays more and more people have bought a car. They think car is convenient and useful in daily life. But others would rather not to buy a car. Both choices have advantages and disadvantages.
If you have bought a car, you can go anywhere at anytime you like. You don’t need to wait for the bus. You can go traveling during weekends. Besides, cars are becoming cheaper and cheaper, you can buy a good car with reasonable price.
But cars also bring a lot of problems. The most serious one is the environmental pollution. Moreover, the oil price keeps rising, which i
正在加载中,请稍后...求历年电大大学英语B试题答案,谢谢_百度知道
求历年电大大学英语B试题答案,谢谢
明天要参加电大法律本科英语网考 求历年的试题及答案.谢谢 去电大在线用你学号和密码登录然后选课选英语(2)2 右下角有一部分题仔细找一定有
其他类似问题
大学英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
全国网考|统考学习资源百度一下 有历年资料
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁哪位有电大金融学学位英语考试的试题和资料的,谢谢_百度知道
哪位有电大金融学学位英语考试的试题和资料的,谢谢
是2013年之后的学习资料哦,谢谢
附件中是《成人学位英语考试一本通》的电子书,多做做,考试顺利。
首先谢谢你提供的资料,请问一下,可以提供下电大金融学学位的资料吗?因为我专业是参考北京三级成人学位的,出题是电大与对外经济贸易学院。麻烦帮忙下,再次感谢。顺祝生活愉快。
附件中是北京学位英语考试10年真题的归纳,很重要的一本书,你下载多做做。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
网校整理了大量的学位英语考试辅导资料,建议您去学习一下。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2014年电大学位英语考试试题复习资料【完整版】
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 电大英语怎么考 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信