B. In the zoo.
C. The Great Wall.
Ⅲ. 对话理解。(5分)
根据你所听到的对话内容,选出最佳选项。
)11. What happened to the boy?
A. He cut his hand.
B. He had the tomato.
C. He cut the tomato.
)12. What does the boy have to do first?
A. Sweep the floor.
B. Fold the clothes.
C. Do his homework.
)13. What does the girl usually do on weekends?
A. Takes after-school classes.
B. Stays at home.
C. Goes to many clubs.
)14. Where was the boy when the storm came?
A. At home.
B. At school.
C. On the way home.
)15. What does the girl’s cousin like to do?
A. Play basketball.
B. Play football.
C. Play sports.
Ⅳ. 短文理解。(5分)
根据你所听到的短文内容,选出最佳选项。
)16. How long has Jiajia’s mother been away?
A. For 7 days.
B. For 10 days.
C. For 11 days.
)17. What does Jiajia do every evening?
A. She plays the piano.
B. She does her homework.
C. She draws pictures.
)18. What’s the weather like in Jiajia’s city?
)19. Where did Jiajia and her father go last Sunday?
A. To the park.
B. To the zoo.
C. To the museum.
)20. Where is Jiajia’s mother now?
A. In China.
B. In Canada.
C. In America.
Ⅴ、选择填空。(共20小题,每小题1分,共20分)
A)单词辨音。找出画线部分发音不同的选项。(5分)
) 22. A. southern
B. thousand
) 23. A. safe
) 24. A. wide
B. tourist
) 25. A. mostly
B)从A 、B、 C三个选项中选出一个能填入空白处的最佳选项。(15分)
) 26. Have you ever seen him
B. before?
C. just now
to the band is a good way to wake up.
B. Hearing
C. Listening
to the USA?
— No, never, but I went to Canada last year.
A. Have you been
B. Have you gone
C. Did you go
) 29. If you go there, you can see Disney characters
around it all the time.
A. to walk   
B. walking
) 30. It is her dream
in Beijing University.
A. studying
C. to study
) 31. Where was Davy
Linda was looking for him?
) 32. Jim asked me
him with his Chinese.
A. to help
B. helping
) 33. — What
at 9:00 yesterday?
some food.
C. was eating
) 34. My father has lived in Beijing
he was ten years old.
have you owned the house?
— For five years.
A. How long
B. How much
C. How often
) 36. — Could you please
in the room?
— Oh, I’m sorry.
A. not smoking
B. not smoke
C. not to smoke
) 37. Peter isn’t
his sister.
A. tall as
B. as taller as
C. as tall as
) 38. Harry Porter is a very
movie. All the children are
A. interested, interesting
B. interesting, interested
C. interesting, interesting
) 39. The more exercise you take, the
you will be.
A. healthier
) 40. An English TV program called Monkey King came out
Ⅵ.完形填空(每小题1分,满分10分)
Coke(可乐)is one of
drinks in the world. A lot of people enjoy
it. But now people begin to believe that it’s not a good drink for health. There is lots of _43
in the coke. Having much sugar is
for people. And it also has some caffeine (咖啡因)in it. The caffeine can get people into the habit (习惯) of drinking more coke when they feel
45 If they don’t drink coke, they
thing is that some people can’t work or study
drinking several cups of coke every day. More and more people want to cut down the coke they drink and ask
help from the doctors. If you like drinking coke very much, I think you must have the Coke Habit. In fact, drinking more fruit and vegetable juice is
) 41.A. more popular
B. popular
C. the most popular
) 42.A. drink
B. drinking
C. to drink
) 43.A. salt
) 44.A. good
) 45.A. hungry
C. thirsty
) 46.A. will feel
B. are feeling
) 47.A. bad
C. the worst
) 48.A. not
B. without
) 49.A. to
) 50.A. good
VII.阅读理解。(共15小题,每小题2分,满分30分。)
阅读以下三篇阅读材料,根据语言材料的内容,从每小题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳选项。
In Britain the weather never gets too hot or too cold. There is no difference between summer and winter. Why is this?
Britain has a warm winter and a cool summer because it is an island country. In winter the sea is warmer than the land. The winds from the sea bring warm air to Britain. In summer the sea is cooler than the land. The winds from the sea bring cool air to Britain. The winds from the west blow over Britain all year. They blow from the southwest across the Atlantic Ocean (大西洋). They are wet winds. They bring rain to Britain all year, so Britain has a lot of rainy weather. The west of Britain is wetter than the east. The winds must blow across the high land in the west.
) 51. What’s the weather like in Britain?
A. It’s neither too hot nor too cold.
B. It’s too hot.
C. It’s very cold.
) 52. When do the winds bring cool air to Britain?
A. In spring.
B. In summer.
C. In autumn.
) 53. Why is the weather in summer and in winter almost the same?
A. Because there is no difference between summer and winter.
B. Because the sea is around this country.
C. Because there are winds from the high land.
) 54. Which of the following is Right?
A. There is more rain in the east than in the west.
B. There is more rain in the west than in the east.
C. There is no rain in the east.
) 55. This passage mainly tells us the _____ in Britain.
A. language
C. weather
When we do not understand each other’s language, we can talk with the help of signs.
A Frenchman was once travelling in England. He could not speak English at all. One day he went into a restaurant and sat down at a table. When the waiter came, he opened his mouth, put his fingers in it and took them out again. He wanted to say, “Bring me something to eat.”
The waiter soon brought him a cup of tea. He moved his head from side to side. The waiter understood him and took the tea away. In a moment he came with a cup of coffee, but the man again refused it. He shook his head whenever the waiter brought him something to drink, for drinks are not food.
When the man was going away, another man came in. This man saw the waiter, and he put his hand on his stomach. That was enough. In a few minutes there was a large plate of meat and vegetables on the table in front of him.
So, you see sometimes we can understand the language of signs as well as the language of words.
) 56. According to the passage, when people don’t understand each other’s
language, they can talk with the help of _____.
A. a waiter
B. an Englishman
C. the signs of their bodies
) 57. A Frenchman signed to the waiter _____.
A. to give him some medicine
B. to bring him a cup of coffee
C. to ask him for food
) 58. The waiter brought the Frenchman _____.
a cup of tea, a cup of coffee and a lot of other drinks
a large plate of meat and vegetables
C. nothing
) 59. Another man put his hands on his stomach. He means _____.
A. he had a fever
B. he was hungry
C. he had a stomachache
) 60. From the story, we know _____.
A. people can only understand the language of words
B. people can know both the language of signs and the language of words
C. people can make a waiter understand what they want
Experts (专家) say that students usually need eight to ten hours’ sleep at night, but most Chinese students do not get enough sleep. Some Chinese parents are usually glad to see their children studying late. They will think their children work very hard, but not all parents are happy about this. Once a mother told us that every morning her 10-year-old boy put up one finger (手指) with his eyes still closed, begging(请求) for one more minute to sleep. Like thousands of students — “early birds” in China, he has to get up before six every morning.
A report shows that without a good night’s sleep, students seem to be weaker than they should be. Many students have fallen asleep during class at one time or another. Too much homework is not the only reason why students stay up late. Some watch TV or play the computer games late into the night.
Experts have ever said that the students should develop good study habits. So some clever students never study late, they are able to work well in class.
) 61. The 10-year-old boy begged for one more minute to sleep because _____.
A. he didn’t have enough sleep
B. it wasn’t time for him to get up
C. he didn’t want to go to school
) 62. In this passage we know if students don’t get enough sleep, they may _____.
A. not work well in class
B. go to bed early
C. be weak in English
) 63. In this passage “early birds” means — persons who _____.
A. get up early
B. get up late
C. don’t want to sleep
) 64.The underlined (下划线的) words in the passage mean _____.
A. watch TV late
B. not go to bed until late
C. stay outside
) 65. According to the passage, which of the following is Right?
A. If you want to study better, you must work hard at night.
B. Sleeping less means working hard.
C. Students don’t have enough sleep because they have lots of homework to do.
Ⅷ.情景对话(共5小题,每小题1分,满分5分。)
根据对话内容,从方框内选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。其中有两项为多余选项。
A: It’s Sunday tomorrow. __66__
B: Oh, I'm going to watch a football match. It’s between Korea and China.
A: Wonderful! I really hope we can win this time. __67__
B: At 3 o’clock in the afternoon. I have two tickets here. I can give you one. __68__
A: Sorry, I can’t. We are going to have a basketball match tomorrow afternoon.
A: A team from No.2 Middle School.
A: In our school.
B: Good luck to you and your team then!
A: Thank you. See you later.
第二卷 (共两大题,满分35分)
IX. 词汇(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分。)
A) 选用方框内所给词的适当形式填空。每个词只能用一次。
71. Can you speak _____?
72. This is an _____ museum with different kinds of toilets.
73. Have you _____ Treasure Island yet?
74. Amy wasn’t careful enough careful ,She cut __________ yesterday.
75. She wants to live a _____ life in the countryside.
B)根据句意及所给词的首字母或汉语提示,补全单词。
76. Which do you like better, p_____ music or country music?
77. — How many f_____ does the singer have? It must be a large number.
78. You can use this c_____ to take photos when you are in Singapore.
79. She will go a_____ (到国外) for further study.
80. Adult pandas like eating b_____. (竹子)
X.写作(满分25分)
A)任务型读写(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分。)
Mr. Smith had two sons. One is seven years old, and the other is five. One morning during the holidays, when he was cleaning the car, his younger son came and asked him for sweets.
“Sweets are bad for your teeth,” Mr. Smith said, “Take these two apples instead, and give one to your elder (年长的) brother,” One of the apples is much bigger than the other one, and the small boy liked apples very much, so he kept the bigger one for himself, and gave his brother the smaller one.
When the elder boy saw that his brother had a much bigger apple than his, he said, “It’s selfish (自私的) to take the bigger one for yourself. If father gave me the apples, I would give you the bigger one.”
“I know you would,” answered his brother, “ That’s why I took it.”
81. What was Mr. Smith doing that morning? (根据短文内容回答)
_________________________________________________________.
82. What did his younger son ask for? (根据短文内容回答)
ho got the bigger apple at last? (根据短文内容回答)
84. . (对划线部分进行提问)
85. Sweets are bad for your teeth. (改为一般疑问句)
B)书面表达(满分15分)
向朋友提起他曾去过美丽的城市三亚,给留下了非常深刻的印象。你是Peter,一下你游历过的三亚。要求。
词:fall in love with, seafood, dream
people friendly
places beautiful, fantastic
weather hot and sunny
food delicious
Beautiful Sanya_
学年度年级英语第二学期期测试题答案
16—20 CBCAB
21-25 CACAB
26-30 BCABC
31-35 AACBA
36-40 BCBAA
41-45 CBCCC
46-50 ACBBA
51-55 ABBBC
56-60 CCABB
61-65 AAABC
66-70 GFABD
71.Japanese
72.unusual
74.herself
75.peaceful
76.pop/popular
80. bamboo
81. Mr. Smith / He was cleaning the car.
82. Sweets. / He asked for sweets.
83. The younger boy / son.
84. What did he keep for himself?
85. Are sweets bad for my teeth?
A. Would you like to go with me?
B. Who are you going to play with?
C. Do you want to go, too?
D. Where are you going to play?
E. What do you think?
F. What time is it going to be?
G. What are you going to do?
本文档由会员 8009201 于
15:49:40 上传频道:学科:年级:八年级地区:海南类型:期末考试版本:新课标只看标题相关资料一、选择题(每题3分,共16题,总分48分)1、莉莉是八年级学生,开饭馆的爸爸认为“女儿早晚是人家的人”、“饭店正缺人手”等理由,非让莉莉退学到饭馆帮忙。莉莉爸爸的行为(
A. 是合理但不合法的行为
B. 侵犯了莉莉的生命健康权
C. 对莉莉未来的发展是有利的
D. 是违反义务教育法的违法行为(考试时间:120分钟
满分:120分)一、基础知识与运用(20分)1.请将下面语句准确、规范、美观地书写在田字格中。(2分)以德报德,以直报怨。中.考.资.源.网[来源:中.考.资.源.网]5.下列句子没有语病的一项是(
)(2分) A.故宫博物院展出了两千多年前新出土的文物。B.会不会用心观察,能不能重视积累,是提高写作水平的基础。第一部分 听力(共四大题,满分20分). 听句子选图画。(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分) A
Ⅱ. 听句子选答语。(5分)根据你所听到的句子,选出正确的答语。(
)6. A. Sorry, I’m busy.
B. I don’t一、选择题(每题3分,共30分)1、不会影响力的作用效果的是(
A.力的作用点
B.力的单位
C.力的大小
D.力的方向2、一个被运动员踢出的在空中向前运动的足球所受重力的情况是(
)中.考.资.源.网
A 不受重力
B 受到向前的重力C 比静止在地面上时所选择题:(本大题满分42分,每小题3分)1、 下列各式中,正确的是(
D. 2、一次函数y=-5x+3不经过第(
四3、下列各组数中,以a,b,c为边的三角形不是的是(  ) 一、1.随着中国经济的发展,每年“十﹒一”长假成为群众进行爱国主义教育活动和旅游的时节,规定“十﹒一”长假依据的历史事件是
A.新中国成立
B.占领南京,推翻国民党在大陆的统治C.西藏和平解放当前位置:
>>>----Have you ever seen Peter recently ?---Yes . He _____ m..
----Have you ever seen Peter recently ?---Yes . He _____ me to ask you how you _____ along with your new job these days . A. have been gettingB. were gettingC. are gettingD. are getting
题型:单选题难度:偏易来源:不详
D问方的所问被完整地给出:"近来你见到彼德了吗?"答方给予的第一个答复是肯定的,那末后面解释他一彼德见面时所做事肯定是过去的事,因此第一个空应该使用asked。第二空是否受asked的制约,要由离第二个空白处最近的动词决定,离它近的是动词不定式to ask,据此根据句意,第二个空白处应该使用现在进行时
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“----Have you ever seen Peter recently ?---Yes . He _____ m..”主要考查你对&&一般现在时,将来进行时,过去完成进行时,过去将来时的被动语态&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
一般现在时将来进行时过去完成进行时过去将来时的被动语态
一般现在时的概念:
表示通常性、规律性、习惯性的状态或者动作(有时间规律发生的事件)的一种时间状态。 一般现在时的用法:
1)经常性或习惯性的动作,常与表示频度的时间状语连用。常用的时间状语有every...,sometimes,at...,on Sunday等。例如:I leave home for school at 7 every morning. 每天早上我七点离开家。 2)客观真理,客观存在,科学事实。例如:The earth moves around the sun. 地球绕太阳转动。  &&&&&&&&&&& Shang hai lies in the east of China. 上海位于中国东部。 3)表示格言或警句。例如:Pride goes before a fall. 骄者必败。 注意:此用法如果出现在宾语从句中,即使主句是过去时,从句谓语也要用一般现在时。例如:Columbus proved that the earth is round. 哥伦布证实了地球是圆的。 4)现在时刻的状态、能力、性格、个性。例如:I don't want so much. 我不要那么多。 &&&&&&&&&&&&Ann writes good English but does not speak well. 安英语写得不错,讲的可不行。比较:Now I put the sugar in the cup. 把糖放入杯子。    &&&&&&&&&&& I am doing my homework now. 我正在做功课。  第一句用一般现在时,用于操作演示或指导说明的示范性动作,表示言行的瞬间动作。第二句中的now是进行时的标志,表示正在进行的动作的客观状况,所以后句用一般现在时。一般现在时知识体系:
&一般现在时用法拓展:
1、一般现在时表将来: 1)下列动词come, go, arrive, leave, start, begin, return的一般现在时可以表示将来,主要用来表示在时间上已确定或安排好的事情。例如:The train leaves at six tomorrow morning. 火车明天上午六点开。   &&&&&&&—When does the bus star? 汽车什么时候开&&&&&& —It stars in ten minutes. ?十分钟后。 2)以here, there 等开始的倒装句,表示动作正在进行。例如:Here comes the bus.=The bus is coming. 车来了。   &&&&&&&&&&& There goes the bell.=The bell is ringing. 铃响了。 3)在时间或条件句中。例如:When Bill comes(不是will come), ask him to wait for me. 比尔来后,让他等我。   &&&&&&&&&&&&I'll write to you as soon as I arrive there. 我到了那里,就写信给你。 4)在动词hope, take care that, make sure that 等的宾语从句中。例如:I hope they have a nice time next week. 我希望他们下星期玩得开心。   &&&&&&&&&&& Make sure that the windows are closed before you leave the room. 离开房间前,务必把窗户关了。2、一般现在时代替一般将来时: When, while, before, fter, till, once, as soon as, so long as, by the time, if, in case(that), unless, even if, whether, the moment, the minute, the day, the year, immediately等引导的时间状语从句,条件句中,用一般现在时代替将来时。例如:He is going to visit her aunt the day he arrives in Beijing. 他一到北京,就去看他姨妈。3、一般现在时代替一般过去时:1)"书上说","报纸上说"等。例如:The news paper says that it's going to be cold tomorrow. 报纸上说明天会很冷的。 2)叙述往事,使其生动。例如:Napoleon's army now advances and the great battle begins. 拿破仑的军队正在向前挺进,大战开始了 4、一般现在时代替现在完成时:1)有些动词用一般现在时代替完成时,如hear, tell, learn, write, understand, forget, know, find, say, remember等。例如:I hear(=haveheard)he will go to London. 我听说了他将去伦敦。 &&&&&&&&&&& I forget(=have forgotten)how old he is. 我忘了他多大了。 2)用句型"It is…since…"代替"It has been…since…"。例如:It is(=has been)five years since we last met. 从我们上次见面以来,五年过去了。 5、一般现在时代替现在进行时:在Here comes…/There goes…等句型里,用一般现在时代替现在进行时。例如:There goes the bell.铃响了。时态一致: 1、如果从句所叙述的为真理或相对不变的事实,则用现在时。例如:At that time, people did not know that the earth moves. 那时,人们不知道地球是动的。 &&&&&&&&&&& He told me last week that he is eighteen.上星期他告诉我他十八岁了。 2、宾语从句中的,助动词ought, need, must, dare的时态是不变的。例如:He thought that I need not tell you the truth. 他认为我不必告诉你真相。将来进行时的概念:
表示将来某时进行的状态或动作,或按预测将来会发生的事情。例如:She'll becoming soon. 她会很快来的。   &&&&&&&&&&& I'l lbe meeting him sometime in the future. 将来我一定去见他。将来进行时的基本用法:   
1、将来进行时表示将来某一时间正在进行的动作:   如:Don't phone me between 5 and 6. We'll be having dinner then. 五点至六点之间不要给我打电话,那时我们在吃饭。   &&&&&&& When I get home, my wife will probably be watching television. 当我到家时,我太太可能正在看电视。   2、表示按计划或安排要发生的动作:   如:I will be seeing you next week. 我下个星期来看你。   &&&&&&& I'll be taking my holidays soon. 不久我将度假了。   &&&&&&& We shall be going to London next week.下周我们要去伦敦。   3、将来进行时表示委婉语气:   如:Will you be having some tea? 喝点茶吧。   &&&&&&& Will you be needing anything else? 你还需要什么吗?   将来进行时与一般将来时的区别:  
(1)两者基本用法不一样:将来进行时表示将来某时正在进行的动作,一般将来时表示将来某时将要发生的动作:  如:What will you be doing this time tomorrow? 明天这个时候你会在做什么呢?  &&&&&&& What will you do tomorrow? 你明天干什么?  (2)两者均可表示将来,但用将来进行时语气更委婉:如:When will you finish these letters? 你什么什候处理完这些信件?(直接询问,如上司对下属)   &&&&&&& When will you be seeing Mr White? 你什么时候见怀特先生?(委婉地询问,如下属对上司)  && &&&&&&& When will you pay back the money?你什么时候还钱?(似乎在直接讨债)  &&&&&&&&When will you be paying back the money? 这钱你什么时候还呢?(委婉地商量)  (3)有时一般将来中的will含有“愿意”的意思,而用将来进行时则只是单纯地谈未来情况:  如:Mary won't pay this bill. 玛丽不肯付这笔钱。(表意愿)  &&&&&&&&Mary won't be paying this bill. 不会由玛丽来付钱。(单纯谈未来情况)过去完成进行时:
过去完成进行时,就是相对过去的某个时刻来说已经对现在有直接影响并且还在进行的动作。放在间接引语或虚拟语气中时它的时态不能再向前推,向后推是现在完成进行时。过去完成进行时是由"had been + 现在分词"构成。    例如:She had been suffering from a bad cold when she took the exam.   &&&&&&&&&&&& 她在考试之前一直患重感冒。 过去完成进行时构成:过去完成进行时是由"hadbeen+现在分词"构成。   如:She had been suffering from a bad cold when she took the exam. 她在考试之前一直患重感。   &&&&&&& Had they been expecting the news for some time? 他们期待这个消息有一段时间了吧?
过去完成进行时用法:  1、表示过去某一时间之前一直进行的动作。过去完成进行时表示动作在过去某一时间之前开始,一直延续到这一过去时间。和过去完成时一样,过去完成进行时也必须以一过去时间为前提。过去完成进行时也是一个相对的时态,上下文中须有明示或暗示的作为参照的过去的时间。   如:I had been looking for it for days before I found it. 这东西我找了好多天才找着。   如:They had only been waiting for the bus a few minutes when it came. 他们只等了几分钟车就来了。   2、表示反复的动作。   如:He had been mentioning your name to me. 他过去多次向我提到过你的名字。   3、过去完成进行时还常用于间接引语中。   如:The doctor asked what he had been eating. 医生问他吃了什么。   &&&&&&& I asked where they had been staying all those days. 我问他们那些天呆在哪儿。   4、过去完成进行时之后也可接具有"突然"之意的when分句。   如:I had only been reading a few minutes when he came in. 我刚看了几分钟他就进来了。   &&&&&&& She'd only been reviewing her lessons for a short while when her little sister in terrupted her. 她温习功课才一会儿,她妹妹就打断她了。过去完成进行时和过去完成时的比较:  
如:She had cleaned the office, so it was very tidy. 她已经打扫过办公室了,所以很整洁。(强调结果)   &&&&&&& She had been cleaning the office, so we had to wait outside. 她一直在打扫办公室,所以我们不得不在外面等着。(强调动作一直在进行)过去将来时的被动语态的概念:
过去将来一般时的被动语态的主语是第一人称时用should be加及物动词的过去分词构成;主语是第二、三人称时用would be加及物动词的过去分词构成。 例如:He said that something would be needed to finish the task. 他说要完成这项任务,需要某种条件。&&&&&&&&&&&过去将来时的被动语态的用法:
过去将来时的被动语态常出现在英语间接引语中,其形式为:(1)would/should+be+动词的过去分词(2)was/were+going to be+动词的过去分词. 如:He said the project would be finished by the time we reached there.&&&&&&& She said that some new factories would be built soon in our city.&& &&&&&&& He thought that your watch was going to be mended after an hour.&&&&&&& He said that something would be needed to finish the task. 他说要完成这项任务,需要某种条件。 &&&&&&& It was said that they would be selected by lottery. 据说他们将抽签选出。
发现相似题
与“----Have you ever seen Peter recently ?---Yes . He _____ m..”考查相似的试题有:
357475346801410535425500452652454831}

我要回帖

更多关于 have you ever been 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信