英语毛概选择题题This is the reason____he was put in prison

求助两道英语选择题1.I can’t stand_____ with Jane in the same office. She just refuses _______ talking while she works. A. stopping
B. stopping
C. to stop
D. to stop
2.This is the girl whom you ____with you yesterday.A. had work _百度作业帮
求助两道英语选择题1.I can’t stand_____ with Jane in the same office. She just refuses _______ talking while she works. A. stopping
B. stopping
C. to stop
D. to stop
2.This is the girl whom you ____with you yesterday.A. had work
B. had worked C. have work
D. have worked请给出答案,并解释原因()
1.Cstand+doing sth.2.Ayesterday是过去的时间,所以要用过去式然后后面加原形
1.Cstand+doing sth.忍受做某事refuse to do
拒绝做某事2.Ahave sb do sth 让某人主动做某事 have sb done sth 让某人被动做某事 have sb doing sth 让某人一直做某事 have sb to do sht 没有这种形势 这句话是说
您可能关注的推广1.____of them knows the reason why the sports meet is put off.A.Every one B.Everyones C.Someone D.AllA(为什么不选D)2.He has broken his leg.____is why he was absent from work.A.This B.It C.That D.ThereC(this,that都可用来指代前面说过的事,而指代下面要说_百度作业帮
1.____of them knows the reason why the sports meet is put off.A.Every one B.Everyones C.Someone D.AllA(为什么不选D)2.He has broken his leg.____is why he was absent from work.A.This B.It C.That D.ThereC(this,that都可用来指代前面说过的事,而指代下面要说的事只能用this 为什么不选A )3.____do you meet each other?A.How many days B.How oftenC.How long D.How much timeB(这几个问法怎么区别)
1,注意动词knows,用的是单三,若选D的话动词原形就可以.2,这个没有什么可解释的哦,没有人会说this is why...3,A.How many days 别看偏了,这里是How many来提问数量的,不是提问频率的B.How often 提问频率C.How long 多久,提问时间D.How much time 与C相同
1. 谓语是 knows 单数, 选D的话, 数不一致2. 摔断腿一事已经发生, 远指用that, 这从从句【was absent】也可看出3.其它选项都是表时间段的, 不可以和题干中的终止性动词meet 连用。 How often 是就频率提问的 【希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)】...
1.如果用all 那么后面就应该用know,而不是knows2.That‘s通俗表示前面一句话的内容。3.A.How many days有多少天?B.How often多久?表示频率C.How long多长?表示距离长度D.How much time有多长时间?表示时间长度 原句意思是“你们多长时间见面?”表示见面的频...
1 因为know加了s,说明主语应该是单数2 that is why 是一种约定俗成的语法,大家都这么用,具体为什么我说不上来3 这道题应该是问频率,所以是B
1.____of them knows the reason why the sports meet is put off.A.Every one
B.Everyones
D.All答案:A(为什么不选D)因为D是all,那么后面knows就不能加s,而是know。 2.He has broken his leg.____is wh...
1.Every one强调个体,all强调整体,后面knows用了三单,故选A2.看下面的例子:: F2 ~2 Y; O! w例一A: I watched a film with my friend yesterday.B: Oh, really?A: Yes, that was really boring. Y7 p3 ?" H例二; ...英语翻译Origin of Pen Name Porter published at least twelve stories while in prison to help support his daughter.Not wanting his readers to know he was in jail,he started using the pen name &O.Henry&.It is believed that Porter got this name from one of the guards who was name_百度作业帮
英语翻译Origin of Pen Name Porter published at least twelve stories while in prison to help support his daughter.Not wanting his readers to know he was in jail,he started using the pen name "O.Henry".It is believed that Porter got this name from one of the guards who was named Orrin Henry.However,there is much debate on this issue:one Porter biographer asserts that the name was derived from a girlfriend's cat,which answered to "Oh,Henry!" Guy Davenport,meanwhile,wrote that the name was a condensation of "Ohio Penitentiary".It also could be an abbreviation of the name of French pharmacist,Etienne-Ossian Henry,who is referred to in the U.S.Dispensatory,a reference work Porter used when he was in the prison pharmacy.Further confusing the issue is that for at least one short story,and for a later autobiographical author profile,Porter signed the "full" name Olivier Henry.Porter also used a number of other noms de plume,most notably "Alex,Longford",and continued using a variety of pen names full-time when he took a writing contract for Ainslee's Magazine in New York City shortly after his release from prison.Eventually,"O.Henry" became the name that was most recognized by magazine editors and the reading public,and therefore led to the greatest fees for story sales.Accordingly,after about 1903 Porter used the "O.Henry" byline exclusively.In fact,after his prison term Porter almost never identified himself in print by his real name,even in private correspondence to close friends.To editors,he was simply O.Henry (or occasionally Olivier Henry).When writing to friends,however,he would routinely sign his letters with one of a wide range of deliberately nonsensical pseudonyms,such as "Horatio Swampwater".A Brief Stay At The Top Porter married again in 1907 to his childhood sweetheart,Sarah Lindsey Coleman.However,despite the success of his short stories being published in magazines and collections (or perhaps because of the attendant pressure success brought),Porter became an alcoholic.Sarah left him in 1909,and he died in 1910 of cirrhosis of the liver.After funeral services in New York City,he was buried in Asheville,North Carolina.His daughter,Margaret Worth Porter,died in 1927 and was buried with her father.Attempts were made to secure a presidential pardon for Porter during the administrations of Woodrow Wilson,Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan.However,each attempt was met with the assertion that the Justice Department did not recommend pardons after death.This policy was clearly altered during the administration of Bill Clinton (who pardoned Henry Flipper),so the question of a pardon for O.Henry may yet again see the light of day.
又是你啊!老办法,软件翻译哈!笔名的起源波特在狱中至少发表了12篇文章来帮助支持女儿.不愿自己的读者知道他被关押在监狱,他开始用笔名"澳亨利".波特认为,这是有一名卫兵的名字命名上海人亨利.不过,也有不少辩论这个问题:波特传记作者之一称名字来自女朋友的猫,回答"哦,亨利"!波特的家伙,同时,写名字是凝结"俄亥俄监狱".它也可简称药师法文名字,艾蒂安-ossian亨利 谁是指在美国减损、 波特工作参考用他在狱中的药剂.进一步混乱问题,至少是一个短篇小说,作者为后来自传剖面 波特签署"全面"名义夺亨利.波特也使用了一些其他两次国际德羽,最突出的"逑,longford" 并继续利用各种钢笔姓名全职吴金明ainslee书面合同的新杂志 纽约市从监狱获释后不久.终于,"澳亨利"的名字,成为最被公认杂志编辑和广大读者,因此导致的最大销售费用故事.据此,1903年以后约波特用"澳亨利"独家函数.事实上,在他的刑期波特几乎从未发现自己的真实姓名印刷、 即使在私人书信向好友.编辑,他干脆澳亨利(或偶尔夺亨利).当写作的朋友,不过,他将他的信件,其中照例签署一系列故意造谣假名,如"horatioswampwater".简短停留在1907至顶波特再嫁童年甜心莎拉卟科尔曼.但是 尽管他的成就是短篇小说集出版杂志(或者因为压力随之 成功带),波特成为酒类.莎拉离开他1909年,死于1910年,他的肝硬化.纽约市殡仪服务后,他被安葬在阿什维尔,北卡罗莱纳.女儿霭值得波特在1961年和1927年被安葬在她父亲.设法争取总统赦免波特在行政管理威尔逊,艾森豪威尔于1956年和里根.但是,每个断言的企图遭到司法部不建议赦免后死亡.这一政策显然是在变造柯林顿(亨利赦免那些载重) 这样一个问题可以原谅澳亨利再次见到阳光.英语翻译Mr fat lives in a town.He has a few shops.His house is beautiful.He has a lot of money but never helps others ,so he has no friends and often stays at home by himself.One day the old man got a letter from his son who was in prison.He went to a teacher who lived next t_百度作业帮
英语翻译Mr fat lives in a town.He has a few shops.His house is beautiful.He has a lot of money but never helps others ,so he has no friends and often stays at home by himself.One day the old man got a letter from his son who was in prison.He went to a teacher who lived next to him and asked him to read the letter for him .The teacher couldn't refuse and had to read .In the letter ,the young man said he was ill and asked his father to post some money to him .Mr Fat was very sad after he heard the letter.At last he stopped crying and said ‘‘ Would you writea letter to my son for me ’’‘‘Oh,i't ,'' said the teacher ‘‘I've got a foodache.''‘‘Does it have anything to go with your foot?''
Fat先生住在一个小镇上.他有一些商店.他的房子很漂亮,他有很多钱但从不帮助别人,所以他没有朋友,经常一个人呆在家里.一天这个老人收到了一封从坐牢的儿子写来的信.他去找一个住在他隔壁的老师然后让老师把这封信读给他.他的老师不好拒绝,只好开始读.在信里,Fat先生的儿子说他生病了,让他父亲寄一些钱给他.Fat先生听见后很伤心.在最后,他停止了哭泣然后说:“你能帮我儿子写封信吗?”“不,对不起,我不能,”老师说,“我脚疼.”但老人说:“有什么要用到你的脚吗?”注:脚痛应该是footache不是foodache,写是write不是writea.
胖先生住在一个小镇里,他有一些店。他的房子很美,他有许多钱却从不帮助别人。所以他没有朋友,常常独自呆在家里。有一天这位老先生收到了他儿子在狱中的来信。他去拜访了住在他隔壁的老师让他替他念一下信。老师无法拒绝只好念了。在信中,那个年轻人说他病了让他父亲寄一些钱去。胖先生听完信后十分悲伤,最后他停止哭泣说道“你能替我写封信给我儿子吗?”“哦,抱歉,我不能,”老师说道,“我脚疼。”“那(译者:...
胖先生住在城里。他有几家店。他的房子很漂亮。他有很多钱但从不帮助别人,所有他没有朋友,通常自己一个人住在家里。-------以下内容须提高悬赏后才可浏览。
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:用适当的关系词填空1.The boy who I think was honest lied to me.The boy----I think to be honest lied to me.2.Do you still remember the factory in which we worked last month?Do you still remember the factory----we visited last month?3.This is the reason why he is leaving no_百度作业帮
用适当的关系词填空1.The boy who I think was honest lied to me.The boy----I think to be honest lied to me.2.Do you still remember the factory in which we worked last month?Do you still remember the factory----we visited last month?3.This is the reason why he is leaving now.He didn't give the reason----explained his absence from the meeting held last week.4.This is the house of which the window was broken yesterday.This is the house----window was broken yesterday.5.He is kind,as we expected.He isn't kind,----we expected 同以句转换1.It is known to us that Taiwan is part of China.-----------,Taiwan is part of China2.This is the room which/that my grandmother used to live in.This is the room------------3.China has hundreds of islands,of which Taiwan is the largest.China has hundreds of islands,---------------4.Our village is no longer what it was 30 years ago.Our village is no longer------------.5.The old man has two daughters,and both of them work as doctors.The old man has two daughters,---------------------
1,whom2,when3as4,that5,when 1,we konw2,used to be my grandmother live in3,that Taiwan is the larges 4,the one that was 30 years ago5,all o f them are doctors很久没接触英语了,有的地方时瞎扯的,希望能帮到你哈!嘿嘿}

我要回帖

更多关于 put in prison 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信