该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:一般现在时的用法及练习题(带答案).DOC
官方公共微信学年度六年级上册英语期末试卷(译林版)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
学年度六年级上册英语期末试卷(译林版)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
学年度六年级上册英语期末试卷(译林版)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 赣榆区黑林小学学年度第一学期六年级英语期末测试试卷部分(30分)一、听录音,选出你所听到的内容,将其序号填入题前括号内。(听两遍)(每小题1分,共10分)(&&&& ) 1. A .liked&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lived&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. looked&&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. hard&&&&&&&&&&&& B. hand.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. head&&&&&& (&&&& ) 3. A. start.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. park&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. party(&&&& ) 4. A. shout&&&&&&&&&&& B. short&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. show&&&&&& (&&&& ) 5. A. visited&&&&&&&&&& B. visit&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. visits&&&&&& (&&&& ) 6. A. rain&&&&&&&&&&&& B. rainy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. rained(&&&& ) 7. A. lose.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. lost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. look&&&&&& (&&&& ) 8. A. a box of&&&&&&&&& B. a bar of&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a pair of&&&&&& (&&&& )9. A. pull up&&&&&&&&&&& B. pick up&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. dress up(&&& )10. from my parents&&& B: for my parents&&&& C: four presents二、听录音,选择正确的应答。(听两遍)(每小题1分,共6分)(&&&& ) 1. A. She went to Beijing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. She ran in the playground.&&& & C. She picked oranges. &&&&&& (&&&& ) 2. A. They’re from my friends.&&&&&&&&&&&& B. They are for my friends.&&&&&& &&&&& C. They are my friends.&&&&&& (&&&& ) 3. A. Yes, they were.&&&&&&&& B. Yes, we were.&&&&&&&& C. Yes, there were.&&&&&& (&&&& ) 4. A. I play football.&&&&&&&& B. I watered flowers.&&&&& C. I’m swimming.&&&&&& (&&&& ) 5. A. I’m tired&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. By bus.&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. I’m fine.&&&&&& (&&&& ) 6. A. Yes, I can.&&&&&&&&&&&& B.I can.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. No, I can’t. 三、听录音,根据对话内容,判断下列句子正误,用“√”或“x”表示。(听两遍)(每小题1分,共6分)(&&& )1. David is calling Gao Shan.&(&&&& ) 2. Today is the 2nd& of October.&(&&&& ) 3. David visited a farm with his friends on National Day.&(&&&& ) 4. Gao Shan was sad, so he got up late that morning.& &(&&&& ) 5. They milked cows and tasted fruits on the farm. (&&&& ) 6. There aren’t any flowers on the farm.笔试部分(70分)一、根据句意,选择适当的短语完成完成句子。(每小题1分,共10分)pointing& at&&&&& is looking for&&&&&& long long ago&&&& hold onto&& turned into1. He&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& his coat,& because he lost it this morning.2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , there was an old man lived in the city.3. At last, the frog&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& a prince.4. He&&&&&&&&&&&&& the bird and said “how beautiful it is !”5. Please&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the kite, the wind is too heavy.
Climbed up&&&& make new clothes&&&&& became windy and cloudy&&&& laugh at&&& visited their grandparents 1. You shouldn’t&&&&&&&&&&&&& the other people.2.& The& weather&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , we could fly kites .3.Last Sunday, their&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& and had a good time.4. The girl&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the tree and found some birds. 5. I can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& for my dog.二、根据句意,选择适当的单词或词组完成句子。(每小题1分,共10分)1. Dose Miss Li like&&&&&&&&&&&& (grows/growing)& flowers ?2. We can make a card for&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( he/ him ).& 3. One day, my father&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (walks/ walked ) through the street.4. My sister&&&&&&&&&&&& (was/ were)in England two days ago.5. They are&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( talk/talking) about the weather in London.6. One day , two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (mans/men) visited the king.7. There wasn’t&&&&&&&&&&&& (some/any) milk in the bottle.8.Yesterday morning, it&&&&&&&&&&&& (rained/rainy).9. She could&&&&&&&&&&&&& (flew/fly ) kites high,10.The weather became windy and&&&&&&&&&&&&& (cloud/cloudy).&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 三、单项选择。(每小题1分,共12分)& (&&& )1. ―What do you do&&&&&& your birthday?&― I usually have a birthday party.A. on&&& B. at&&& C. in&&& D.about(&&& )2. What beautiful&&&&&& clothes!A. a&&& B. an&&& C. the&&& D. /(&&& )3. The young man is&&&&&& a black jacket.& A. put on&&& B. wears&&& C. wearing&&& D. putting(&&& )4.& Can you&&&&&& me the way to the hospital?A.showing&&& B. shows&&& C. show&&& D.showed(&&& )5. He is&&&&&&& hard.But he still can’t get the answer.A. thinking&&& B. think&& C. thinks&&& D.making(&&& )6. Long long ago, an old woman&&&&&& on the moutain.A. walks&&& B. lived&&& C. behind&& D.tired&(&&&& ) 7. Where&&&&& Su Hai and her mother last weekend?&&&&&&&& A. was&&&&& B. is&&&&&&&& C. were&(&&&& ) 8. What&&&& you&&&&&& last weekend?&&&&&&&& A. do&&&&& B. did&&&&& C& do&(&&&& ) 9. Last week, he&&&&&& Beijing with his family&&&&&&& A. go to&&&&&&&& B. goes to&&&&&& C. went to&(&&&& ) 10. Does it often&&&&&&& in spring in Nanjing? &A. rains&&&&& B. rain&&& C. rainy&(&&&& ) 11. She&&&&&& her mother because her mother was ill.&&&&&&& A. looked for&&&&& B. looked after&&& C. look at&(&&&& ) 12.---Where&&&&&& you yesterday?&&&&&&&&&& ---I&&&&& to the farm with my parents.&&&&&&& A. was&&&&&& B. went&&&&& C. was四、从‖栏中选出栏相对应的答句。(每小题1分,共8分)&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ‖(&&&& ) 1.Where do you live?&&&&&&&&&&& A. She is looking for her bag.(&&&& ) 2. Would you like some juice?&&&& B. Yes, it’s near the desk.(&&&& ) 3.What’s Su Yang looking for?&&&&&&& C. By bus.(&&&& ) 4. Were you at home this morning?&&&& D. No, thanks.(&&&& ) 5. How did you go to the zoo this morning?& E. Last weekend.(&&&& ) 6. When did David make a kite?&&&&&&& F. I live near Ben.(&&&& ) 7. Did you see my English book?&&&&&& G. She visited her friends.(&&&& ) 8. What did Nancy do last Monday?&&&& H. A skateboard.五、根据上下文,选择句子完成对话,填序号。(每小题1分,共5分)1. What did you see there?2. Who did you go with?& 3. I went to the beach with my parents.4. Can I go with you one day?5. We saw many fruit trees too.A: What did you do last summer holiday?B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A: Did you go swimming in the sea?B: Sure. It was cool. There were many funny things.A:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .B: I saw a boat race. The boats were small, but they were very fast.A: Anything else?B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . I ate many mangoes and pineapples.A: You had a really wonderful holiday then .B: Sure. How about you?A: I went to visit my grandparents in Xinjiang.B:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A: Only me. My grandpa waited for me in the station. B:Sounds great.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .A: Of course.六、根据首字母和句意填入所缺单词,完成句子,每空一词。(每小题1分,共10分)1.----Where’s Mr.Green? He was here just now.&---- Perhaps he’s in the park now, he likes w&&&&&&& in the park after dinner. 2. We didn’t bring any raincoats or umbrellas. So we were w______.3. It was sunny, Children b&&&&&&&& some bread and some d&&&&&& for lunch.4.The story was i&&&&&&&&& ,I want to r&&&&&&& it again.5. MingMing is a c&&&&&&&& boy, he knows many things. 6. .Make often w&&&&&&& films in the evening. This evening she w&&&& &shopping with his father.& 7. He looks sad, because he& l_____ a new pen.七、完形。(每小题0.5分,共5分)&& 1& a fine day, an ant was carrying some food home when he& 2& a grasshopper.&“Hello,& Brother Ant! You are 3& so hard . It’s& a fine day today. Come& over here. Let’s sing and play together.”& “No,& Sister Grasshopper , I really have 4&& time to sing and play.” Said the ant. “I must prepare(准备) food for the winter ,and I hope you’ll do the same.”&& The grasshopper& 5&& and& 6&& ,“Winter is still far away . I’ll have lots of time to 7& food later.& Life is short. We must enjoy ourselves when we are young.”&& The ant saw the grasshopper would not listen& 8& him, so he went on his way.&& Soon the winter 9& . There was snow everywhere. The ant was happy because he had a lot of food. But the grasshopper was cold and& 10& .& She didn’t eat anything for days. Before she died(死了), she said sadly, “Now I know it is best to prepare today for the needs of tomorrow. Don’t do the things like me.”(&&&& )1.& A.on&&&&&&&&&&& B. At&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.In(&&& )2.& A. see&&&&&&&& B. saw&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sees&(&&&& ) 3.& A. playing&&&& B.singing&&&&&&&&&& C. working&(&&&& ) 4.& A. lots of&&&&& B. no&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.much&(&&&& ) 5.& A. laugh&&&&&& B. laughs&&&&&&&&& C.laughed&(&&&& ) 6.& A. says&&&&&&& B. sayed&&&&&&&&&& C. said&(&&&& ) 7.& A. look for&&&& B. cook&&&&&&&&&&& C. buy(&&&& ) 8.&& A. to&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&& C.with&(&&&& ) 9.&& A. come&&&&&&&& B. came&&&&&&&& C. is coming&(&&&& ) 10.& A. thirsty&&&&&&& B. tired&&&&&&&&& C. hungry
八、理解。(每小题1分,共10分) (一) 根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)&& A rich man decide(决定)to give his mother a birthday present. “My present will be better than any of my brother‘s, “he thought. He heard about an amazing(令人惊异)bird. The bird could speak five languages(语言).He bought the bird at once and sent it to his mother. It cost(花费)him 100 yuan. The day after her birthday, he called his mother. “How did you like the bird, mother?” he asked eagerly(亲切地).His mother answered“delicious!”(&&&&& )1. The rich man bought his mother a birthday present.&(&&&&& ) 2. The rich man had only one brother.(&&&&& ) 3. The rich man gave his mother a cheap (便宜)present.(&&&& )4. The bird was very dear.(&&&& )5. From the story we know the rich man’s mother ate the bird.(二)根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。&& On Christmas morning, children like to get up early to find the presents in the stockings(长统袜)or under the Christmas trees. On Christmas Day, Mike got up at six twenty. He quickly put on the clothes and looked for his present in the stocking. “Wow, what a lovely toy dog! I like it very much.” He said happily. Them he ran down to the ground floor to see what‘s in the box. He shook(摇)the box and listened. His sister, Nancy came to him, “Oh, Mike, you are taking my present.” “What? Open it and have a look!” Then they opened the box, a pretty dress in it. Mike looked around, and he saw another box for him under the tree.(&&&&& )1. Mike got up at __________. &A. twenty to six&&&&& B. twenty past six&&&&&& C. six(&&&&& )2. The lovely dog was for ___________A. Nancy&&&&&&&&&& B. Nancy’s sister&&&&&&& C. Nancy‘s brother(&&&&& )3. The pretty dress was for ___________.A. Mike&&&&&&&&&&& B. Mike’s sister&&&&&&&& C. Mike‘s brother(&&&&& )4. Mike got ___________ presents from his family.A. only one&&&&&&&& B. two&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. three(&&&&& )5. What’s in the box for Mike?A. A toy dog.&&&&&&& B. A skateboard.&&&&&&& C. Sorry, I don‘t know.九、写作(8分)以“My favourite holiday”为题,写一篇英语。可以使用一般现在时和一般过去时。句型:My favourite holiday is…&&&&& I\We can….
内容一、听录音,选出你所听到的内容,将其序号填入题前括号内。(听两遍)1.The little mouse lived near the river.2.You must work hard.3. They had a birthday party last Sunday.4. Don’t shout in the library5. We visited our teacher last week.6. It rained last Wednesday 7. I lost my English book this morning.8. There was a bar of chocolate for you.9. You don’t need to dress up for dinner.10. These presents are from my parents.
三、听录音,选择正确的应答。(听两遍)1.What did Suhai do at the farm last weekend?2. Who are the books from?3. Were there any new clothes for the king?4. What did you do last Sunday?5. How do you go to the cinema?6. Who can say a sentence?
四、听录音,根据对话内容,判断下列句子正误,用“√”或“x”表示。(听两遍)It is the 3rd of October. David is calling Gaoshan.David: Hi,Gao Shan.& Gaoshan: Hi, David. Where did you go for the National Day holiday?David: I went to Shanghai and visited my uncle. How about you?Gaoshan: I went to a farm with my family on National day. I got up early. There were many fruit trees on the farm, we picked a lot of fruits and tasted them. We milked cows too.David: That’s great fun. 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?当前位置:
& 牛津小学英语4B分项训练题 & 牛津小学英语4B分项训练题
牛津小学英语4B分项训练题最新范文
········
牛津小学英语4B分项训练题排行榜
牛津小学英语4B分项训练题推荐范文
········
牛津小学英语4B分项训练题相关范文
········
牛津小学英语4B分项训练题
牛津小学英语4B分项训练题
查阅次数:70次
发布人:admin
△根据情景回答问题1.你想知道别人的身体如何时可以说:How are you?2.当你迟到了,站在门口时,你要说:May I come in?3.对别人表示感谢,应该说:Thank you.4.当你遇见一位先生,你问他:Are you Mr Green?而他回答:No, I'm not.时,你应该说:Sorry.5.当你把妈妈介绍给你的老师时,你应该说:Miss Qian, this is my mother.6.你想知道那些是什么,你可以问:What are those?7.你想买两杯橙汁,你说:I'd like two glasses of orange juice.8.盘子里没有面包了,你说:There's no bread on the plate.9.你想知道那些书多少钱,可以问:How much are those books?10. 你想知道远处的男孩是谁,你问:Who's that boy over there?11. 你去商店买东西时,营业员主动问你:Can I help you?12. 你想建议好朋友和你一起踢足球时,你可以说:Shall we play football?13. 你想询问葡萄的价钱:How much are the grapes?14.如果家里米袋没有米了,你怎么说:There's no rice in the bag.15. 你想请对方坐下,可以怎么说:Sit down.16. 当你想问这辆公共汽车是不是去超市时,你怎么说: Is this bus for the supermarket?17. 如果你不会用英语说某物,你应问老师:What's this in English?18. 当你想建议大家做出租车去图书馆时,可以说:Shall we go to the library by taxi?19. 当你有事想问别人,应先说声:Excuse me.20. 想询问对方喜欢什么,可以说:What would you like?21. 想询问火车站在哪里,可以说:Where's the station?22. 想知道别人的职业,可以说:What's your job?23. 你想买一些苹果,可以说:I'd like some apples.24. 做错了事情向别人道歉,可以说:I'm sorry.25. 当你想知道哪一个是你自己的东西时,说:Which one?26. 当你想知道对方长大想做什么职业时,可以说:What do you want to be?27. 当有客人到你们学校,你说:Welcome to our school.28. 当你看见一个男孩爬到树上,应该说:Come down./ Don't climb trees again.29. 你们参加聚会要迟到了,说:We're late. Let's hurry.30. 你想问穿红毛线衣的女士是谁,可以说:Who's that woman in the red sweater?☆找出下列句子错误的地方,并改正1. What are these over there? ( )2. Who's the boy with big eye? ( )3. What's her job? I'm a waitress. ( )4. How many kilos? One kilos, please. ( )5. Apples is red. ( )6. Are you teacher? Yes, I am. ( )7. There's a TV in the my bedroom. ( )8. Here're a pair of chopsticks for you. ( )9. There's not milk in the glass. ( )10. There's a big box in the table. ( )11. Sometimes we watch TV in the class. ( )12. The teacher lunch is on the chair. ( )13. Who's the girl in long hair? ( )14. Where's your sister? He's in the study. ( )15. There are some juice in the bottle. ( )16. My grandfather is my father father. ( )17. Whose the woman with a small nose? ( )18. Shall we go to the library by foot? ( )19. Excuse me, is this train to Beijing? ( )20. Do you like playing the football? ( )21. Are they Helen's ruler? ( )22. Let's go to the school. ( )23. What are these? It's grapes. ( )24. He's a English teacher. ( )25. Thanks you very much. ( )26. Who's the man on the tree? ( )27. Here your are. ( )28. His a new farmer. ( )※连词成句:1.there, woman, that, who's, over_________________________________________2.me, is, he, doctor, a , excuse__________________________________________3.here, you, are, a, nurse__________________________________________4.climb, again, trees, don't__________________________________________5.girl, who's, the, she's, Su Yang__________________________________________6.your, is, sister, girl, that__________________________________________7.with, the, eyes, boy, who's, big__________________________________________8.red, one, the, skirt, in __________________________________________9.are, jobs, English, what__________________________________________10. in, what's, English, this__________________________________________11. some, too, I'd, grapes, like__________________________________________12. the, are, what, desk, these, on__________________________________________13. your, are, apples, those__________________________________________14. job, woman's, the, is, what__________________________________________15. pineapples, much, are, how, the__________________________________________16. are, watermelons, they, green__________________________________________17. a, here's, of, pair, you, chopsticks__________________________________________18. glass, where's, in, cupboard, the, my, It's__________________________________________19. have, dinner, come, and__________________________________________20. fork, you, use, knife, and, can__________________________________________21. some, have, juice, then__________________________________________22. like, try, to, I'd__________________________________________23. are, in, lots, books, there, of, the, bookcase__________________________________________24. got, a, I've, bike, new__________________________________________25. is, computer, there, in, a, the, office_____________________________________________26. a, violin, there's, near, window, the_____________________________________________27. watch, we, TV, class, in, sometimes_____________________________________________28. go, the, by, let's, to, library, bike_____________________________________________29. me, this, excuse, is, for, plane, Shanghai_____________________________________________30. we, to, Beijing, shall, by, go, train_____________________________________________31. mother, his, doctor, is, a_____________________________________________32. to, our, welcome, school_____________________________________________33. the, the, who's, boy, in, tree_____________________________________________34. father, is, her, too, teacher, a_____________________________________________35. the, in, who's, girl, dress, the yellow_____________________________________________36. they're, what, those, are, oranges_____________________________________________37. their, what, they, workers, are, jobs, are_____________________________________________38. many, one, how, kilos, kilo, please_____________________________________________39. you, free, are, now_____________________________________________40. go, the, theatre, shall, we, to, by, taxi_____________________________________________41. do, go, how, you, to, school_____________________________________________42. we, play, shall, football_____________________________________________43. my, is, hamburger, where_____________________________________________44. much, the, and, how, are, sweets, biscuits_____________________________________________45. breakfast, for, what's, today_____________________________________________46. my, chopsticks, are, where_____________________________________________47. in, no, bowl, there's, rice, the_____________________________________________48. in, what, the, is, classroom_____________________________________________49. some, there, desks, and, are, chairs__________________________________________50. near, the, a, there, blackboard, is, window__________________________________________51. go, and, baseball, let's, play__________________________________________¤ 把下列句子排成对话 (1) A. Let's go to the snack bar. B. Can I help you? C. A glass of orange juice then. D. Anything else? E. Good idea. F. I'm hungry, Mum. G. I'd like a hamburger and some milk. H. How much are they? I. 18 yuan, please. ___________________________________________(2) A. It's my family photo. B. Yes, it is. C. Is he a policeman? D. What's that, Sandy? E. Is that man your father? F. No, he's a doctor. ____________________________________________(3) A. The one in the black sweater. B. About seventy. C. Look at that old man. D. Which one? E. How old is he? F. He's my grandfather. ____________________________________________(4) A. Oh, it's a TV. B. Do you watch TV in class? C. Look! What's that in my classroom? D. Yes, sometimes we do. E. Yes, it's a new TV. ____________________________________________(5) A. Shall we go on foot? B. Good morning. C. Are you free now? D. OK.
E. Good morning, how are you? F. Let's go to the park, OK? G. I'm fine, thank you. H. Yes, I am. I. Good idea, but how? ___________________________________________(6) A. Four kilos. B. The red ones, please. C. Some apples, please. D. Here you are. Eight yuan, please. E. Can I help you? F. These or those? G. How many kilos? ____________________________________________(7) A. Where's the computer? B. Yes, it is. C. Wang Bing, there is a computer in my classroom. D. Oh, it's a new computer. E. You are a new student, I think. F. Look! It's near the blackboard. G. Yes, I'm Wang Bing. ____________________________________________(8) A. Thank you. But I'm thirsty, too. B. I'm hungry, Dad.
C. Here's some water for you. D. Here's some bread for you. E. But I like watermelon juice. F. OK. There's some watermelon juice in the fridge. _____________________________________________(9) A. Who's that woman over there? B. The one with long hair. C. Which one? D. Is she your mother? E. No, she isn't. F. Hi, Yang Ling. G. She's my aunt. ____________________________________________(10) A. Can you read them? B. It's smart. C. Oh, "I love China." D. Look, I've got a new T-shirt, E. Let me see. F. There's a map on it. G. There are some words, too.______________________________________________(11) A. No, watch me. B. Can you use chopsticks, Nancy? C. Good. D. No, I can't. But I'd like to try.E. Here's a pair of chopsticks for you.F. Is this right?G. OK. Let me try again.____________________________________________☆会话配对(Ⅰ)( )1.What's your friend's name? A. She's my mother.( )2.Who's the woman with short hair? B. Three.( )3.Welcome to our school. C. Three kilos,please.( )4.What's his job? D. His name is Lin Tong.( )5.What are these? E. I'd like some pears.( )6.How many birds can you see? F. Thank you.( )7.How many kilos? G. He's a policeman.( )8.Can I help you? H. They're watermelons.(Ⅱ)( )1.Don't climb trees. A. Some oranges,please.( )2.Can I help you? B. They're peaches, I think.( )3.Who's the girl over there? C. Yes, I am.( )4.Are you in Class One? D. No, she's my aunt.( )5.What are those? E. He's thirty-five.( )6.What's her job? F. Yes, sir.( )7.Is that woman your mother? G. She's a nurse.( )8.How old is your father? H. She's my sister.(Ⅲ)( )1.How much are the biscuits? A. I can see some forks.( )2.What's in the sitting room? B. At four forty-five.( )3.Have some juice. C. Here's some bread for you.( )4.I'm hungry. D. Milk, bread, and cake.( )5.What can you see in the picture? E. On foot.( )6.What time do you go home? F. Twenty yuan.( )7.How many bikes can you see? G. No, thanks.( )8.What's for breakfast? H. There are some sofas.( )9.How do you go to the station? I. Good idea.( )10.Shall we play basketball now? J. They're 14 yuan.(Ⅳ)( )1.What's for breakfast? A. There's a piano and some chairs.( )2.How do we go to school? B. Eighty-eight yuan, please.( )3.What would you like? C. Sorry, I can't. But I'd like to try.( )4.Welcome to our school. D. Milk and bread.( )5.What's in the music room? E. Thank you .( )6.What can you see in the picture? F. By bus.( )7.Can you use chopsticks? G. They are in the cupboard.( )8.What do you want to be? H. A cook.( )9.How much are the coats? I. I'd like some milk.( )10.Where are the bottles? J. I can see some balloons.(Ⅴ) ( )1.Who's that woman? A. He's in the kitchen.( )2.Two kilos, please. B. All right.( )3.Is that girl your sister? C. Some apples, please.( )4.But how? D. No, she's my friend.( )5.Come down, David. E. Thanks.( )6.Here's some water for you. F. OK. Here you are.( )7.Where's your grandfather? G. She's a driver.( )8.Can I help you? H. Let's go there by car.§单词辩音1. use student ( ) 2. teacher sweater ( )3. doctor daughter ( ) 4. bird nurse ( )5. woman man ( ) 6. toy boy ( )7. zebra the ( ) 8. thirsty girl ( )9. knife fridge ( ) 10. bottle sofa ( )11. cook look ( ) 12. worker sister ( )13. pear ear ( ) 14. policeman man ( )15. head peach ( ) 16. mother brother ( )17. pie tie ( ) 18. sweets sweater ( )19. milk hospital ( ) 20. noodles afternoon ( )21. chocolate watch ( ) 22. juice cake ( )23. coffee tree ( ) 24. cup cap ( )25. this that ( ) 26. think there ( )27. black clock ( ) 28. you your ( )29. he she ( ) 30. woman violin ( )31.( )supermarket A. car B. airport C. hat32.( )theatre A. pear B. dear C. please33.( )train A. plane B. fat C. coat34.( )shall A. tall B. clock C. sock35.( )who A. where B. whose C. what36.( )right A. night B. knife C. guitar△用方框内的词组完成下列句子H H W W W How much1.________is for lunch? Milk, bread and hot dog.2.________is Suhai? She's ten.3.________are your shoes? They're black.4.________is this girl with big eyes? She's Yang Ling.5.________are these pears? They're twenty yuan.6.________kilos do you want? Two kilos, please. here'
in the car1. What are these? ________watermelons.2. ________, Yang Ling. Good evening, Ben.3. ________apples are there on the tree?4. They are sitting ________.5.-- Mrs Black, ________. --Thank you.6.-- ________, Gao Shan. - All right. T S Good ideaMike: Are you ________ now?Gao Shan: Yes.Mike: Let's go and __________.Gao Shan: ________. But I'm ________.Mike: Here's some bread for you.Gao Shan: Thank you. But I'm ________ now.Mike: Here's some water __________.Gao Shan: ________.Mike: ________ go now?Gao Shan: No, I can't move now.M W W W W W H What's1.________grapes are those? They're Nancy's.2.________are you? Fine, thank you. And you?3.________is this in English? It's an spple.4.________is the book? It's on the desk.5.________I come in? Yes, come in, please.6.________do you go to school? At seven forty.7.________is she? She is my sister.8.________the matter? I'm ill.◇阅读短文,判断正误。(一)Look! This is Mr Li's class. There are forty-seven students in his class. There are twenty-three boys and twenty-four girls. There are two English girls. Their names are Ann and Nancy. They are ten. All the Chinese students are ten, too. This is Mr Li's teacher's desk. There is a glass of water on it. There are some flowers, too. They're red, yellow and white.( )1. This is Miss Li's class.( )2. There are twenty-four boys.( )3. Nancy and Ann are English girls.( )4. All the students are ten.( )5. The flowers are red.(二)Look at that boy. His name is Wang Bing. He's a Chinese boy. He is in the kitchen. He is eating hamburgers because he likes hamburgers. Yang Ling is at home, too. She is in the study. She is reading an English book. Is Gao Shan at home? No, he is in the park. He is thirsty. He wants to drink. Miss Li is in the office. She is writing.( )1. Wang Bing is in the kitchen.( )2. Wang Bing likes eating apples.( )3. Yang Ling isn't in the study.( )4. Yang Ling is reading an English book.( )5. Gao Shan is thirsty and he wants to drink.( )6. Miss Li is writing in the classroom.(三)Nancy: Good afternoon, David. This is my friend, Helen.David: Nice to meet you, Helen.Helen: Nice to meet you, David.Nancy: Let's go to the supermarket by bus.Helen & David: OK.( In the supermarket )Nancy: Some sweets?David: No, thank you.Helen: Yes, please.Nancy: What would you like, David?David: I'd like a watermelon and some sandwiches.Helen: I don't like sandwiches. I like hamburgers.
How about you, Nancy?Nancy: Oh, I like ice-creams and oranges.Helen: Let's go home now.Nancy & David: All right. Let's go.( )1. It's in the morning.( )2. They go to the supermarket by bus.( )3. David wants some sweets.( )4. Nancy likes ice-creams and oranges.( )5. David likes hamburgers.( )6. Then they go to the library.( )7. Helen is Nancy's sister.(四)1.A: Excuse me, where is my toy plane? B: Sorry, I don't know. Perhaps it's on the bed. A: Oh, you're right. Thank you.2.A: Is this your glass? B: Which one? A: The one in the cupboard. B: Yes, it is.3.A: What's on the fridge? B: There's a Walkman.4.A: Whose gloves are near the bed? B: They're Nancy's.5.A: Guess what's in the box? B: A computer? A: No. B: A TV? A: Yes, it's a new TV.(五)This is Lily and Lucy's bedroom. It is a nice room. They have one desk and two chairs. Their clock, books and pencil-boxes are on the desk. Their schoolbags are on the chairs. There are some nice flowers on the desk. Look, near the flowers, there is a kite. There's a family photo on the wall. The bedroom is very nice.( )1. We can see ______desk in the room.A. one B. two C. three( )2. Where is the kite?A. It's near the flowers. B. It's on the wall. C. It's on the bed.( )3. We can find ______on the wall.A. flowers B. kite C. a family photo( )4. Some ______are on the chairs.A. books B. pencil-boxes C. schoolbags( )5. Whose bedroom is it?A. Lily's B. Lucy's B. Lily and Lucy's
【上一篇】
【下一篇】}

我要回帖

更多关于 the man in black 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信