求高手帮我把这汉语翻译韩语成外语,只要人工翻译,一定要对. ...

英语翻译take care of me,this is not a good treatment you treat me with,and keep in mind that i've tired myself for you for many days.i wish you can explain to me and not make me,a wounded girl,despite she hides it,whatever she sacrifices and endures,and when she thinks about _百度作业帮
英语翻译take care of me,this is not a good treatment you treat me with,and keep in mind that i've tired myself for you for many days.i wish you can explain to me and not make me,a wounded girl,despite she hides it,whatever she sacrifices and endures,and when she thinks about forgetting,she doesn't take permission.There were things missing from you and I filled them,i made nicer,many thing that were bad in you,And the things which weren't great in you I saw as beautiful,you'll regret the chance if you miss it.who else but me lives scared about you,all her life,who else but me gives up her soul to you,if you left her,who else but me is who you need and you find.英译汉求勿用翻译工具,人工另外加分通顺唯美回答者必采纳,
take care of me,this is not a good treatment you treat me with,请对我好些,你对待我的态度很恶劣and keep in mind that i've tired myself for you for many days.记住这么多年我一直在费尽心思地呵护你i wish you can explain to me and not make me,而不是敷衍我a wounded girl,despite she hides it,尽管她极力地掩饰,但她还是一个被伤害的女孩whatever she sacrifices and endures,无论她在追求什么、忍受什么and when she thinks about forgetting,只要她一旦忘记she doesn't take permission.就不会有任何承诺There were things missing from you and I filled them,你已然忘却的一切,而我却深深的记得i made nicer,many thing that were bad in you,你认为厌恶的东西,而我却视如珍宝And the things which weren't great in you I saw as beautiful,你不稀罕的东西,而我却认为是如此美丽you'll regret the chance if you miss it.如果你错过了这个机会,你会感到后悔who else but me lives scared about you,all her life,除了我还有谁在默默地担心你,以及她的生活who else but me gives up her soul to you,if you left her,如果你离开她,除了我还有谁会极力地对她说你的好话who else but me is who you need and you find.除了我还有谁是你最需要的,最赖以依靠的.
照顾我,这不是一个好的治疗你对待我,记住,我累了我自己很多天。我希望你能告诉我,不要让我,一个受伤的女孩,尽管她隐藏它,不管她牺牲和忍耐,当她想遗忘,她不需要许可。有东西丢失你和我了,我做的更好,很多东西,坏的你,和那些不在你身上我看到了美丽的大,你会后悔的机会,如果你错过了它。除了我还有...英语翻译仔细考虑(思考):谈论:同...分享:众所周知:两者你更喜欢哪一个:以...为食:成千上万:越来越小:一滴水:做某事的最好季节:用...填满:越来越少:处于危险之中:给某人带来快乐:实际上:_百度作业帮
英语翻译仔细考虑(思考):谈论:同...分享:众所周知:两者你更喜欢哪一个:以...为食:成千上万:越来越小:一滴水:做某事的最好季节:用...填满:越来越少:处于危险之中:给某人带来快乐:实际上:组成:在地球上:
仔细考虑(思考):谈论:talk about同...分享:share sth.with sb众所周知:as all we know 两者你更喜欢哪一个:your best choice between both of all以...为食:fasde on成千上万:huansads of thousands一滴水:one drop of water做某事的最好季节:like to do in the best reason用...填满:be filled with越来越少:the least.,the least.处于危险之中:be in dangerous给某人带来快乐:bring sb some happiness实际上:actually组成:make of在地球上 on earth
仔细考虑(思考):谈论:同...分享:众所周知:两者你更喜欢哪一个:以...为食:成千上万:越来越小:一滴水:做某事的最好季节:用...填满:越来越少:处于危险之中:给某人带来快乐:实际上:组成:在地球上:译为think:Talk...
仔细考虑(思考):think
谈论:Talk about
同...分享:Share with
众所周知:..:As everyone knows
两者你更喜欢哪一个:Both of which one do you like better
以...为食:Take... For food
成千上万:Thousands on thousands
越来越小:More and more small
一滴水:A drop of water
做某事的最好季节:The best season to do sth
用...填满:Filled with ..:
越来越少:..:Less and less
处于危险之中::In danger
给某人带来快乐:Bring sb happy
实际上::In fact
组成:FormIn the face of
在地球上:on the earth
think carefullyas we all knowWhich one do you like better?take sth. as foodhundreds and thousandssmaller and smallera drop of waterthe best season to do sthfill sth. with sth.less and lessbe in dangertake sb. happinessin factmake upin the earth
Carefully consider the (thinking): Talk: Share with ...: As we all know: Which one do you prefer between the two: The ... for food: Thousands: Smaller: Drop: <b...
仔细考虑(思考):think carefully谈论:talk about同...分享:share with众所周知:as we all know/As is known to all两者你更喜欢哪一个:which do you like better以...为食:feed with成千上万:thousands of越来越小:s...
仔细考虑(思考):Carefully consider (thinking) :谈论: Talk about:同...分享: With... Share:众所周知: As is known to all:两者你更喜欢哪一个: Both, which do you prefer:以...为食: To... For food:成千上万:Ten...
Think ( thought):Talk about:Share with ..:As everyone knows.Both of which one do you like better:Take... For food:Thousands on thousands.More and more small:A drop of water:<b...
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:求英语高手在今天内帮我把一段中文翻译成英语。谢谢_百度知道
求英语高手在今天内帮我把一段中文翻译成英语。谢谢
留邮箱。小妹不胜感激。。。
xcuse me?I just hate English.Because I am poor in Grammer? could you speak Chinese
提问者采纳
Let me try!
提问者评价
朋友,谢谢你了
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
It will be highly aprreciated if you can tell me your email address.
如果你要翻译“0请留邮箱。。小妹不胜感激。。。”就是“It will be highly aprreciated if you can tell me your email .”如果你是要邮箱……那
good at English.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译*compstat(short for COMPuter STATistics orCOMParative STATistics)*NYPD(New York City Police Department)Some survey respondents stated that precinct commanders or aides dispatched to crime scenes sometimes tried to persuade victims not to file complaints or urged them _百度作业帮
英语翻译*compstat(short for COMPuter STATistics orCOMParative STATistics)*NYPD(New York City Police Department)Some survey respondents stated that precinct commanders or aides dispatched to crime scenes sometimes tried to persuade victims not to file complaints or urged them to change their accounts of what happened in ways that could downgrade offenses to lesser crimes.Previous studies of CompStat encountered an unwillingness by the NYPD to disclose their data reporting methods.A professor performing a study that ultimately praised CompStat's influence on crime in New York City was given full access to NYPD crime data,but the NYPD did not cooperate with the Commission to Combat PoliceCorruption (CCPC),an independent board that monitors police corruption.The commission sought subpoena power to demand the NYPD turn over its data and data collection procedures to uncover potential wrong doing by the police.Unfortunately,the commission was denied access to this data after strong police departmentopposition.On the other hand,versions of CompStat have been adopted by hundreds of other police departments across the United States,and the CompStat approach has been credited with improving police work in many cities.In New York City itself,much of the public believes that crime is down,and that the city has become a safer and more pleasant place to live.
*多国(简称计算机或比较统计)*警察局(纽约市警察局)一些受访者表示,区指挥官或助手,派遣到犯罪现场有时试图说服受害者没有投诉或要求他们改变他们的帐户所发生的方式,可以降级罪行较轻的犯罪.以往的研究由纽约多国遇到一个不愿意公开他们的数据报告方法.教授进行研究,最终称赞多国的对犯罪的影响在纽约市得到了充分的访问警察局犯罪数据,但警察不配合委员会打击警察腐败(网),一个独立的董事会监视警察腐败.委员会要求传唤权要求纽约市警察局将其数据和数据收集程序,以发现潜在错误的警察.不幸的是,委员会拒绝访问这些数据后,强大的警察局反对党.另一方面,多国版本采用了数以百计的其他警察部门在美国,与多国办法已记入与提高警察的工作在许多城市.在纽约市,许多市民认为,犯罪率下降,而城市已经成为一个更安全和更舒适的居住的地方
太多了,看不了
*找出属性(简称计算机统计或  比较统计)    纽约市警*(纽约市警察部门)    一些调查对象声称分局或助理派遣指挥官在犯罪现场有时试图说服受害者不投诉或敦促他们改变自己的帐户所发生的事情在一定程度上可能对小雅降级犯罪罪行。    先前的研究的统计遇到一个不愿通过电——纽约警察局披露他们的数据报告的方法。一位教授性能...
*找出属性(简称计算机统计或  比较统计)    纽约市警*(纽约市警察部门)    一些调查对象声称分局或助理派遣指挥官在犯罪现场有时试图说服受害者不投诉或敦促他们改变自己的帐户所发生的事情在一定程度上可能对小雅降级犯罪罪行。    先前的研究的统计遇到一个不愿通过电——纽约警察局披露他们的数据报告的方法。一位教授性能...
您可能关注的推广英语翻译我的家乡在四川的一个小镇,是一个很贫穷的山区,因此,从小我就下决心,要到外面的世界创出一番事业出来._百度作业帮
英语翻译我的家乡在四川的一个小镇,是一个很贫穷的山区,因此,从小我就下决心,要到外面的世界创出一番事业出来.
I am from a poor mountainous towm of Sichuan province,therefor ,I made up my mind to go out to make a big business ,when i was a child.
my hometown is a very poor mountainous area in sichuan so when a was a child i made a desicion go out and make my own career
I'm from a town in Sichuan province, a most infertile area. I have made up my mind from childhood to make a big career in the outside world.
my hometown is a small town in a poor mountain area,so i had decided to go out and set up a splendid business of own when i a kid.}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信