初二上英语外研社听力下载(小学起点)workbook全部听力材料急!...

谁有初二英语下册workbook 第一模块的答案,必有重谢!hobbies的那个模块的答案,.有的请告诉涐!_百度作业帮
谁有初二英语下册workbook 第一模块的答案,必有重谢!hobbies的那个模块的答案,.有的请告诉涐!
您可能关注的推广回答者:外研社新标准高中英语第十册选修10课本配套MP3听力按课分录音
&此商品已下架,您不能购买。
您可能会喜欢以下商品
已经售出3件
已经售出4件
已经售出2件
已经售出3件
*由于资质原因部分商商家无法支持,请以下单页为准。
开始时间:
结束时间:
保修:有保修
本套宝贝为外研社新标准高中英语第十册选修10课本配套MP3听力按课分录音 含workbook部分 出版社: 外语教学与研究出版社 目录 ◆ MODULE 1 Pride and Prejudice (1) ◆ MODULE 1 Pride and Prejudice (2) ◆ MODULE 1 Pride and Prejudice (3) ◆ MODULE 1 Pride and Prejudice (4) ◆ MODULE 2 Australia and New Zealand (1) ◆ MODULE 2 Australia and New Zealand (2) ◆ MODULE 2 Australia and New Zealand (3) ◆ MODULE 2 Australia and New Zealand (4) ◆ MODULE 3 Slavery and the American Civil War (1) ◆ MODULE 3 Slavery and the American Civil War (2) ◆ MODULE 3 Slavery and the American Civil War (3) ◆ MODULE 3 Slavery and the American Civil War (4) ◆ MODULE 4 The Magic of Film (1) ◆ MODULE 4 The Magic of Film (2) ◆ MODULE 4 The Magic of Film (3) ◆ MODULE 4 The Magic of Film (4) ◆ MODULE 5 High-tech Living (1) ◆ MODULE 5 High-tech Living (2) ◆ MODULE 5 High-tech Living (3) ◆ MODULE 5 High-tech Living (4) ◆ MODULE 6 The Maple Leaf Country (1) ◆ MODULE 6 The Maple Leaf Country (2) ◆ MODULE 6 The Maple Leaf Country (3) ◆ MODULE 6 The Maple Leaf Country (4) ◆ MODULE 7 Revision ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 1 Pride and Prejudice (1) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 1 Pride and Prejudice (2) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 2 Australia and New Zealand (1) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 2 Australia and New Zealand (2) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 3 Slavery and the American Civil War (1) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 3 Slavery and the American Civil War (2) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 4 The Magic of Film (1) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 4 The Magic of Film (2) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 5 HIGH-tech Living (1) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 5 HIGH-tech Living (2) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 6 The Maple Leaf Country (1) ◆ WORKBOOK MODULE 6 The Maple Leaf Country (2) &
本对照表依据中国常用衣服尺码对照表为基础
如果您对尺码对照表有更好的建议,。
买家使用财付通购买“”标志的商品,在确认收货后14天内出现质量问题,与卖家协商无果的情况下有权申请先行赔付。
如实填写商品信息,确保商品质量,并按照承诺为买家提供合理的售后服务。
如买卖方在交易过程中产生纠纷,沟通无果并发起维权的情况下,平台将在7天内介入处理。
(1) 全部卖家都加入了诚信保证计划
(2) 全站商品都是诚保商品
(3) 质量有问题,平台可先行赔付给买家
维权过程中请注意:
(1) 买家赔付申请在形式上符合相关法律法规的规定;
(2) 赔付请求金额仅以买家实际支付的商品价款、邮费(含退货回邮费用)为限;
(3) 提出“先行赔付”申请应在线上确认收货后的14天内。
诚信保证计划
下载拍拍app
更懂你的购物神器
下载拍拍微店APP
一键开店当老板
关注拍拍服务号
关注拍拍 惊喜多多
Copyright &
广东省通管局 增值电信业务经营许可证B2-外研社(新标准)(三年级起点)初中八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
外研社(新标准)(三年级起点)初中八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
期​中​英​语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
文档免下载券下载特权
全站付费文档8折起
千本精品电子书免费看
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
八年级英语外研版上Module 3 Unit 1课件
Journey to spaceUnit 1
Has it arrived yet?日,“挑战者”号航天飞机在肯尼迪航天中心发射升空不久后爆炸。日,阿波罗8号---第一次载人的月球行动,在完成了历时6天的历史性航行之后,安全返回地球.爱德温·艾尔德林环绕地球飞行的宇航员每”天”可以看见16次日出和16次日落.EarthMarsSpace shuttleNew words:地球:火星:已经,早已:刚刚,模型太空站感到恐慌最近的,最新的几个,数个月发现最近航天飞机展示,给…….看多于EarthMarsalreadyjustmodelspace stationpaniclatestseveralmonthdiscoverspace shuttleshowoverrecentlyActivity one Listen and number the words as you hear them.Earth
spacecraft41532Activity two.
Check the true sentences.The spacecraft has reached Mars.It has landed.It has already sent messages back to Earth.THey have found life on the moon.THey have found life on Mars.(
)√Activity three:Listen and answer:Has the spacecraft arrived the mars?Are there any astronauts in the spacecraft?What does Daming want to show to his parents?Yes, it has.No, there aren’t.He wants to show Tony’s space station to his parents.Activity four: Answer the questions.1.What homewok has Daming got?2.How does Daming feel about the homework?3.What news has Tony heard?4.Who has been to Mars?Making a model of the space station.He panics.Some scientists have sent a spacecraft to Mars.No one.Now listen and check.Students’ work:Listen to the tape and follow.2. Practice in pairs. (Five minutes)3. Ask some of them to perform.Daming: Hi, Tony. What are you up to?Tony:
Hi Daming, I’ve just made this model of space station. What do you think?Daming: It’s great. Is this for your space travel homework? I haven’t started it yet.Tony: Don’t panic! Ms James wants it next week. Have you heard the latest news? Some scientists have sent a spacecraft to Mars. It has taken several months to get there.Daming: Has it arrived yet?Tony: Yes, it has. That’s why it’s on the news.Daming: And have the astronauts discovered life on Mars?Tony: No, not yet. There aren’t any astronauts in the spacecraft.Daming: But astronauts have already been to the moon.Tony: Yes, but no one has been recently. But lots of astronauts have worked on the space station. They take the space shuttle, and go there and back.Daming: You know a lot about space travel. Can I show your space station to my parents?Tony: But I hear they’ve gone to Shanghai on business.Daming:Oh, they’re coming back this evening. I’d like to show it to them.Tony: All right, you can borrow it. But bring it back tomorrow.space shuttlespace stationdiscovered
lifemodelborrowrecentlyYou can do it or not. Try your best. Have a try.用have/has been to和have/has gone to填空1.Mr Li _____________ America several times.2.---Hello, this is Lily speaking. Can I speak to Mr Fox?---Sorry. He _____________ Long Lake.Homework:1.Do the activity one to activity three in your workbook.2.Remember the words what we have learned today, read the dialogue several times.Thank you very much for your attention!That's all for my lesson! See you!}

我要回帖

更多关于 外研社听力下载 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信