cus 意思I know什么意思

Hollywood Undead 的《The Diary》中文歌词cus i don't wanna be like this i've been runnin these streets for too long now i've got nothing thats true but this song now but the further i go i wanna go home (j3t)i f**kin' swear that i care but its hard when you stare into the b_百度作业帮
Hollywood Undead 的《The Diary》中文歌词cus i don't wanna be like this i've been runnin these streets for too long now i've got nothing thats true but this song now but the further i go i wanna go home (j3t)i f**kin' swear that i care but its hard when you stare into the bottom of a bottle that is empty and bare all my desolate soul in my desolate home it's my desolate role yeah i'm here all alone i can't think of a reason to get the f**k out of bed curtains closed,lights are off am i alive or dead?i haven't shaved in a week i always slur when i speak tolerance at its peak another fit just to sleep oh woe is me woe is me i guess i need love hoes ya see hoes ya see i'm just in a rut and i swear i'm tryin baby please baby don't leave god-damn i'm a f**k-up but i guess that's just me so i sit in my room and i'll cry in my bed thinkin about all the shit that made me wrong in my head i keep tryin to climb but it seems so steep pour myself a f**kin' whisky and go back to sleep.bitch (chorus) x2 i watch my momma cry she says 'baby why?' i say 'baby died,baby's gone like a suicide' i don't think you'll see him soon,mom stay out my room,mom tell daddy that i hate that mother f**ker like you,mom i sing this shit for you,danny,sasha and jordan these tears keep gettin warmer everytime that i hold her i pour this out for you like a partner in crime it's part of the times when you're sick in the mind yeah i'm sick,oh so sick i'm so sick of this shit yeah i'm lit,oh so lit i'm so f**ked up off it so i stumble around til i stumble fall down to this puddle of my tears layin here on the ground when you've got nothing left you've got nothing left to lose with my last left single breath i'll still be singing to you so when you bury me man you better bury me deep and sing along to this song because you're broke [and i'm free?] (chorus) x2 (bridge - deuce) x2 and i wanna go back to the start back where we started from and i know it's been so long i was wrong,i was wrong i was wrong all along
  cus i don't wanna be like this  因为 我不想像这样  i've been runnin these streets  我跑过的那些街  for too long now  现在太远了  i've got nothing thats true  我不能把任何事变得真实  but this song now  除了现在的这首歌  but the further i go  除了我要走的未来  i wanna go home  我想要回家  (j3t)  i f**kin' swear that i care  如果家人生气我会在意  but its hard when you stare into the bottom of a bottle  但 当你盯着瓶子的底部看时 那很难  that is empty and bare  那是空的  all my desolate soul  就像我孤独的灵魂  in my desolate home  在我空荡的家  it's my desolate role  他是我忧伤的主角  yeah i'm here all alone  yeah~~我独自一人在这儿  i can't think of a reason  我想不出一个理由  to get the f**k out of bed  从床上起来外出  curtains closed, lights are off  关着窗帘,熄灯  am i alive or dead?  我是活着还是死了?  i haven't shaved in a week  我已经一个星期没剃胡子了  i always slur when i speak  我说话的时候总是含糊不清  tolerance at its peak  极度忍受  another fit just to sleep  又或是仅仅睡觉  oh woe is me woe is me  我很悲伤  i guess i need love  我猜我需要爱  hoes ya see hoes ya see  hoes ya see hoes ya see  i'm just in a rut  我只是一成不变的  and i swear i'm tryin baby please  我请求你  baby don't leave  宝贝别离开  god-damn i'm a f**k-up  该死 我是 a f**k-up?(不好意思,实在看不懂)  but i guess that's just me  但 我想这才是我  so i sit in my room  所以 我呆在我的房间里  and i'll cry in my bed  我会在床上哭泣  thinkin about all the shit  想想所有的谎言  that made me wrong in my head  这是让我犯错的源头  i keep tryin to climb  我会尝试去登山  but it seems so steep  但他看起来如此陡峭  pour myself a f**kin' whisky  为我自己灌一杯威士忌  and go back to sleep. bitch  然后回来继续睡觉~~~~  (chorus) x2  i watch my momma cry  我看见我妈妈哭  she says 'baby why?  她说 “宝贝
为什么?”  i say 'baby died,  我说“宝贝死了”  baby's gone like a suicide'  他走了像自杀  i don't think you'll see him soon, mom  我不认为你会很快看见他 妈妈、  stay out my room, mom  别在我的房间了
妈妈  tell daddy that i hate  告诉爸爸我讨厌他  that mother f**ker like you, mom  但我爱你
妈妈  i sing this shit for you, danny, sasha and jordan  我唱这些谎言给你们 danny, sasha 和 jordan  these tears keep gettin warmer  这些眼泪还保留着一些温暖  everytime that i hold her  每当我抱着她  i pour this out for you  like a partner in crime  it's part of the times  这是时间的一部分  when you're sick in the mind  当你的心生病了  yeah i'm sick, oh so sick  我病了,很严重  i'm so sick of this shit  因为这些谎言 我病得很严重  yeah i'm lit, oh so lit  i'm so f**ked up off it  so i stumble around  我被什么绊住了  til i stumble fall down  直到把我绊倒  to this puddle of my tears  被我哭而形成的水坑绊倒  layin here on the ground  躺在地面上  when you've got nothing left  当你什么也不带的离开  you've got nothing left to lose  你也不会丢失什么  with my last left single breath  包括我最后的呼吸  i'll still be singing to you  我仍会为你唱歌  so when you bury me man  所以
当你埋葬我时  you better bury me deep  你最好将我深埋  and sing along to this song  独自唱着这首歌  because you're broke [and i'm free?]  因为你我都自由了  (chorus) x2  (bridge - deuce) x2  and i wanna go back to the start  我想回到最初  back where we started from  回到我最初的地方  and i know it's been so long  我明白 要很久  i was wrong, i was wrong  我错了
我错了  i was wrong all along  我一直都错了按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Ne Yo的所有歌曲的歌词、_百度知道
Ne Yo的所有歌曲的歌词、
发到我的QQ邮箱。谢谢,@qq。。有我满意的要中英对照的、在这里贴不下的话。。.com不胜感激、给10分。谢绝网站
提问者采纳
over]  To be continued [I know what It know if i would quit  But I doubt it.:Because Of You  原唱.  Only concern is the next time, I know it't I turn off the radio.!)(all because of you)  So..;s no more you  There&#39..;m so fed up with my thoughts of you  And your memories  And now every song reminds me of what used to be  That&#39,  Don&#39, I don&#39.  As we was just about to get it on.  I love the way it feels.;t know what I'm so sick)  So why can&#39, won'm so addicted to her she's all because.;s the sweetest drug..  I&#39?  Why can's the reason  I't her priority to you  you had other things on your mind  and now that it&#39.;m so sick of love songs  So tired of tears (I&#39, just makes it better for you  &#39..;ve got a problem and I (don'm so sick)  So why can&#39..)  She makes the hairs on the back of my head stand up  Just one touch., to be continued [ohoh]  To be continued [this isn&#39.;cus I know she love it., you haves much to little and too far too late  the busy signals all thats left behind  your all alone  heyy no one knows what they have until they don&#39, she&#39. (mmmm) (s the sweetest touch  Just enough  Still too much say that I simp and I'Cus my phone keeps ringing.  I understand &#39.)  [Verse 3]  Oh baby what we do it makes the sun come up  Keep on lovin&#39, (but I like it.  Tell myself I&#39..She't?)  Cuz I&#39.;t over, and it&#39., to be continued [oh]  To be continued [oh];t know what to do about it)  Even if I did I don&#39.but Im so sick)  So done with wishing  You were still here  Said I&#39.  To be continued [oh]., (strung out on you.,  Taken by the thought of it, Is all because of you (all because of you) (aey,(yooouuu)  Over you(yooouuu):]  Sexy love girl the things you do (things you do baby)  (Oh baby baby) Keep me sprung keep running back to you (keep me runnin&#39., when this episode will conclude  A happy ending for me and you  Tt know what to do about it)  Even if It I turn off the radio,  Knowing that I won&#39,  So &#39.  I got to get it.., and it'm so over being blue  Crying over you  And I&#39, to be continued [ooooh]  Gs ridiculous)  It&#39.but I like it (and Im so strung out on you:]  Sexy love girl the things you do (sexy love)  Keep me sprung keep running back to you (keep me runnin&#39, just you and me  Bround with ma head down  I&#39,  I hear my manager&#39, I had to leave in the middle of a session  I know when you don't.  歌曲;s all because of you (all because of you)  So.)  [Chorus]  And it'll tell you what.  So strung out, Is all because.  Ring rings the sweetest drug. (Strung out heeayh)  Ain'll be gone (she&#39, I's crafty)  Or having my first child  (your boy Jin)  Then lettin go  Turning of the radio  Time to let go if your with me turn off the radio  Cuz I&#39.;t get over us)  And I&#39. (don'm so sick)  So why can'm so strung out on you.  Never get enough. Until I see you again baby  &#39..  Never get enough (Nt help she makes me say (Ohh ohhh ohhhh)  And I just can' til it goes back down  And I don's all because of you)  (mm)  (Never get enough)  (She'Til I see you again baby, to be continued [ohoh]  To be continued [this isn't know if i would quit  But I doubt it, and it&#39. (Oowuuu)  [Verse 2]  Think 't think (of anything else I't It make me think about her smile  (She't finished baby I know  Girl I't no more)  I't I turn off the radio, Babygirl you make me say (Ohh ohhh ohhhh)  [Chorus]  Sexy love girl the things you do  (Oh baby baby) Keep me sprung keep running back to you  Who I love making love to you  Say babygirl you know your my (s all because of you (all because of you)  And it't over.)  [Verse 1]  She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up  Just one touch  And I errupt like a volcano and cover her with my love  Babygirl you make me say (Ohh ohhh ohhhh)  And I just can'  But girl I gotta keep my business tight  Gotta make sure regardless we alright  Make sure I can keep giving you the things in life  Even if it means leaving you alone tonight girl  Ring ring there goes my phone  Im.;t matter anymore  and the time it would take you to rs all because of you (all because of you)  So;m?  (Why can'Cus you don&#39.  I try and try but my obsession.. I&#39.;t think (of anything else I't Is all because of you (all because of you)  So..  To be continued [oh].)  [Chorus., you (baby yoou you you you) have become my addiction (become my addiction)  I&#39.  SOSICK  Gotta change my answering machine  Now that I's all because of you (all because of you)  So;m so sick of love songs  So tired of tears (I&#39, to be continued [oh]  To be continued [oh];t get to finish you&#39.;m so sick of love songs  So sad and slow (I&#39.yeaheh, and it&#39.  I's the sweetest drug)  And I know this much is true (Truuuuue)  Baby?  Why can&#39?  Gotta fix that calender I had  That&#39.  [Hook #1]  I'm sprung all of the above  I can's no good for me,  [Chorus]  And it's going on  We wasn&#39.?  O-o-h (lets go)leave me alone  Tird of dealing with the frustration)  Leave me alone (Stupid love song)  (same song even when i change the station)  Hm so sick of love songs  So sad and slow (I&#39,  But the business comes first girl. my sexy love  [Ct over.but I like it.  To be continued [oh];d rather do)  Than to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)  When we do our thing (when we do the things we do)  Oh, to be continued [ohoh]  To be continued [this isn&#39,  Ot  and by then it doesn't get through  and the time it will take you to learn from your mistake  and the time it will take to dial the phone  and the time it will take you to realize her greatness, owe ya]  To be continued [oh].)  I can barely move.,  Taken s going on  We wasn&#39.)  And I know this much is true..)  [Verse 2]  I&#39, over]  To be continued [I know what I owe ya.ooh)  (Ouuohh Ouuohhouuoh wouh)  (Mm.  This got me stuck between my fantm always keepin't let me leave,  I can&#39.  Os marked July 15th  Cuz since there&#39. (so sexy.;m stronger than this  (Enough is enough)  No more walking &#39.,  she'gon get me some?  (Why can&#39.  [Hook #1]  I&#39, (mmmm)  Baby.;d do if I would lose your touch  That&#39, and it&#39,  Cause it&#39. I&#39, just you and me  But girl for now. (no doubt heayh)  St know what I got planned for you baby  Tune in next week, over]  To be continued [I know what I owe ya.  So I gotta get up...;m so sick of love songs  So tired of tears  Ne-yo  So done with wishing  Jin  She were still here  Said I&#39:  Ne-Yo Because Of You Lyrics  [Harmonics]  (Ouu Ouu Ouu)  (Mm so sick)  So done with wishing  She were still here  Said I&#39, owe ya]  To be continued [oh]., next time we meet  No phones allowed.ah)  [Verse 1]  Want to but I can&#39!)  So..;t I turn off the radio?)  And I&#39.;t finished baby I know  Girl I's the only way I hear your voice  Anymore  (It'til the next time I see ya.  [Harmonics]  (Mmouhh)  (Because of you)  (And it&#39!)  Om so sick)  So done with wishing  You were still here  Said I&#39.;t Im 'til the next time I see ya.)  She'm so sick of love songs  So tired of tears (I'm so sick of love songs  So tired of tears (I&#39, to be continued [ooooh]  If I could take time and turn it back  I would redo every time that, the next time we meet  No phones allowed.  And we was rightm alone  Cuz right now it says that we  Can&#39.  I need it when It answer anymore  or the line is busy and you can's all because.;bout it every second, see what&#39., and it's all because of you ( back to you)  Who I love making love to you  Say babygirl you know your my (sexy love., see what&#39.  Never get enough (Oooh never get enough)  She&#39.  Ne-Yo - To Be Continue  So she mad at me yet again:neyo  歌词;s no more anniversery (Ain&#39., to be continued [ooooh]  My sexy love. (heahheh.;t come to the phone  And I know it makes no sense  Cus you walked out the door  But it've got a problem and I.., to be continued [oh]  To be continued [oh];m so sick)  Why can't I turn off the radio..  [Hook #2]  Ain&#39..;m so sorry but I got to go  I&#39, owe ya]  To be continued [oh]..  Know I should stay away from.;s moved on  to someone who takes the time  her love wasn' back to you)  Who I love making love to you  Say babygirl you know your my (m so strung out on you (mmmm)  I can barely move.)  [Chorus]  And it'm so sick of love songs  So sad and slow (I&#39.;t I turn off the radio.(mmm mm)  And I know this much is true (mmmmm)  Bm so sick of love songs
(We so sick)  So sad and slow (We so sick)  So why can&#39.;s ringtone,  So &#39,  she'd rather do)  Than to hear you sing (sing my name the way you do)  When we do our thing (when we do the things we do)  Babygirl you make me say (Ohh ohhh ohhhh)  [Chorus]  Sexy love girl the things you do  (Oh baby baby) Keep me sprung keep running back to you  Who I love making love to you  Babygirl you know your my (  &#39, you have become my addiction,  She'll be stressin'll be gone)  hang up the phone,  Im so sorry but I got to go  I's been months for some reason I just  (Can'm so sick)  So done with wishing  She were still here  Said I&#39.  I want it when I don't help it.,  ;s all because of you (all because of you)  And it'm so sick of love songs  So sad and slow (I&#39.;t make time for me anymore  thats the last thing she said to you  and now when you call she don's why I&#39?  不是所有 这些喜欢吗  Ne-Yo - Time  How come you don's all because of you (all because of you)  And it&#39
提问者评价
童鞋。。辛苦了。。
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
就那么几首歌,不太好听阿呵呵刚试听了。麻烦你自己看阿,你要自己DOWN
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Use Instagram online with the best experience: fast, clear and beautiful! Browse, explore, comment, like and more!
@miniskirtmyrt
Happy Birthday to my Track-Star Momma!??? Thank you for all your undying support & unconditional love even when I don't deserve it! Most importantly thank you for being such a steadfast & praying mother. Only by his grace and having a praying mother am I still here and able to stand so strong. ? luhhhhyouuuuboo ?????
This happened Friday but still lol.... I'm so freakin proud of youuuu ?. When I saw this my face really light up ?. You've already been doing such amazing things and even in college I always looked up to and admired you. Oh Mirandaaaa surely we all have to start somewhere and you're starting at such an elevated height. I remember running home after school hype for 106 to come on & back then we never missed a show. This was our generation's childhood & to see you interviewing Aj & Free fills me with so much joy! It's great and def motivating for me to see my college mates doing the damn thing! ?'s off to you girl, keep grinding! ??? @randa_writes
Like &The Dairy& you have no idea...
Erry'day, all day. Rotation? #Ingrediantsforalifewelllived Praise & blessings always to the MOST high.
Put my foot out. My hands up. (Flexin) Flexin while hands up ?
Live from the office, cutting highlights for packages ???
Fight The Power. #millionsmarchNYC ? We all have a voice. It's beautiful to see us unite sharing the same voice/message. One voice one sound and we shall be heard. This is the people's Amerika. Change is NOW.
SoHo, Manhattan
True story. Man &your celfie game on fleek& Me &Wanna join my next celfie& Me again &Kyndra bring that ass& ??? #randomness #nycstreetfun
?I miss y'all so badddd. My beautiful angel girlfranssss ?? Flipped through so many memories laughing and crying. All the laughter, all the &broooo& moments & all the &bish we bomb& moments always crack me up! Damn near every class, me & Jan strolled in Jarmon's Advertising class late? trying to be incognito but it never worked ??. All the times Kae &hit my jack& (Philly lingo) like brooo what you doin Im not goin to class.. & we'd hit the mall instead ??. We really had some great great times. I cry cus it sucks thinking how we were just getting started... *Sigh* God had better plans for y'all as hard as it is to accept. I still feel you two close to me, talking to me & pushing me through. Shining definitions if virtuous women as well as two of the most true, loyal & giving friends. Man whattt, it's so hard to find people who give and love as much as you do in a friendship/relationship these days. With both of you it was never a question of it being mutual or not. And for that fact alone I know how blessed I am, I truly thank God for my Jannnn & my Kae Lae!! ?????? #myacesaremyangels ? #Ihavesomuchtolivefor #Mylifeainteemaboutme #hopeImakeyallproud
Listen, I get into Kanye on LEVELS. People get annoyed when I say I have &Kanye Syndrome& but yall really don't know the half. Ain't nobody believe in this man ?!!! But he stayed passionate & true to himself. And now with all the money & fame he is still the same passionate ass MF'er. One of my strongest qualities is my passion and zeal. I will rant & I will always wholeheartedly give myself to what I believe in--- my art/writing/love/humanity etc. and whatever message God put on my heart to convey. & Even when nobody gets me I keep going in my purpose...even when it hurts so bad, cus I know we ALL just wanna be felt ?. With that in mind, the slept on individuals are always the ones who end up changing the world. I ain't ever been one to look for support but just note I admire Kanye cus he shows me that I don't need nobodyyyyy but God & my vision (creative brain). It will happen one way or another. The real test in life is staying true to yourself & executing your faith!!! AND look he made all y'all into a believer ? cus no matter what he says or does he got y'all attention now! #motivationtobegreat #theygonloveyoutheygonhateyouandloveyouagain #wewereallborntolead GOOD DAY !! ?????
Girl I'm tryna kick witcha ? feet up I kickitwitcha ??
Spunk meets trill ?
????every little bit of EVERYTHING !! #Solosweddingbroketheinternet #classic #timeless ???}

我要回帖

更多关于 cus 意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信