翻译英文短文加翻译文

你现在的位置 : & 儿童英语小短文汇总   英语网整理《儿童英语小短文汇总》,更多英语故事请点击:、、、、。   Here Good Friends   One day, a monkey rides his bike near the river. This time he sees a lion under a tree. The lion runs at him. He is afraid and falls into the river. He can&t swim. He shouts. The rabbit hears him. He jumps into the river. The rabbit swims to the monkey, but he can&t help him. Luckily, an elephant comes along. He is very strong. He helps the rabbit and monkey. Three friends are very happy. They go to the elephant&s home. Then, three of them become good friends.   三个好朋友   一天,一只猴子在河边骑车。这时他看见树下有一只狮子,狮子向他跑来。他非常的害怕,掉进河里。他不会游泳,大叫起来。兔子听见了,跳进水里,但他却没有办法救猴子。幸运的是,一只大象过来了。大象非常强壮,救出了兔子和猴子。他们来到大象的家,在那里吃了一顿大餐。从此他们成了好朋友。   THE BAT AND THE WEASELSA   Bat falling upon the ground was caught by a Weasel, ofwhom he earnestly besought his life. The Weasel refused,saying, that he was by nature the enemy of all birds. TheBat assured him that he was not a bird, but a mouse, andthus saved his life.   蝙蝠和鼠狼   一只蝙蝠坠落到地面上来,被一只鼠狼捉住了,蝙蝠哀求讨饶。鼠狼不答应,说它自己最爱和鸟类为敌。蝙蝠便证明它自己不是鸟,只是一只老鼠,因此鼠狼就放了它。   Shortly afterwards the Bat again fellon the ground, and was carght by another Weasel, whom helikewise entreated not to eat him. The Weasel said that hehad a special hostility to mice. The Bat assured him thathe was not a mouse, and thus a second timeescaped.It is wise to turn circumstances to good account.   不久这只蝙蝠又坠落到地上来,被另一只鼠狼捉住,它同样地哀求讨饶。那鼠狼说它自己最恨老鼠,蝙蝠证明自己并不是老鼠,而是一只蝙蝠;因此,它第二次又安然地逃离危险了。随机应变乃聪明之举。   THE FATHER AND HIS SONSA   Father had a family of sons who were perpetually quarrelling among themselves. When he failed to heal their disputes by his exhortations, he determined to give them a practical illustration of t and for this purpose he one day told them to bring him a bundle of sticks. When they had done so, he placed the faggot into the hands of each of them in succession, and ordered them to break it in pieces. They each tried with all their strength, and were not able to do it.   父亲和孩子们   一位父亲有几个孩子,这些孩子时常发生口角。他丝毫没有办法来劝阻他们,只好让他们看看不合群所带来害处的例子。为了达到这个目的,有一天他叫他们替他拿一捆细柴来。当他们把柴带来时,他便先后地将那捆柴放在每一个孩子的手中,吩咐他们弄断这捆柴。他们一个个尽力去试,总是不能成功。   He next unclosed the faggot, and took the sticks separately, one by one, and again put them into their hands, on which they broke them easily. He then addressed them in these words: &My sons, if you are of one mind, and unite to assist each other, you will be as this faggot, uninjured by all the atte but if you are divided among yourselves, you will be broken as easily as these sticks.&   然后他解开那捆柴,一根根地放在他们手里,如此一来,他们便毫不费力地折断了。于是他就告诉他们说:「孩子们!如果你们大家团结一致,互相帮助,你们就像这捆柴一样,不能被你们的敌人折断;但如果你们自行分裂,你们就将和这些散柴一般,不堪一折了。」   THE ASS AND THE GRASSHOPPERAn   Ass having heard some Grasshoppers chirping, and, desiring to possess the same charms of melody, demanded what sort of food they lived on, to give them such beautiful voices. They replied, &The dew.& The Ass resolved that he would only live upon dew, and in a short time died of hunger.   驴和蚱蜢   一只驴听到几只蚱蜢在叫,便觉得很有趣;于是也想得到同样有趣的音调,便问蚱蜢吃什么东西过活,以致于能有这样优美的声音。蚱蜢说:「露水。」驴子听了,从此以后也单吃露水过活,不久便饿死了。   THE WOLF AND THE LAMBA Wolf meeting with a Lamb astray from the fold, resolved not to lay violent hands on him, but to find some plea, which should justify to the Lamb himself his right to eat him. He thus addressed him:&Sirrah, last year you grossly insulted me.& &Indeed,& bleated the Lamb in a mournful tone of voice, &I was not then born.& Then said the Wolf, &You feed in my pasture.&   一只狼瞧见一只迷路失群的小羊,决定暂缓下毒手,想先找一些理由,对小羊证明自己有吃它的权利。它就说:「小鬼!你去年曾经骂过我。」小羊可怜地说:「老实说,我去年还没有出生呢。」狼再说:「你在我的草地上吃过草。」   &No, good sir,& replied the Lamb, &I have not yet tasted grass.& Again said the Wolf, &You drink of my well.& &No,& exclaimed the Lamb, &I never yet drank water, for as yet my mother&s milk is both food and drink to me.& On which the Wolf seized him, and ate him up, saying, &Well! I won&t remain supperless, even though you refute every one of my imputations.&The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny.   小羊回答说:「不,好先生,我还未曾尝过草的味道呢。」狼又说:「你喝过我井里的水。」小羊叫道:「不,我从没有喝过水,因为直到今天为止,我都是吃着母亲的奶汁。」狼一听这话,便抓住它,把它吃下去,便说:「好!即使你驳倒我每一句话,我终究要吃晚餐的!」暴君总有他暴行的借口。   THE LION AND THE MOUSE   Lion was awakened from sleep by a Mouse running over his face. Rising up in anger, he caught him and was about to kill him, when the Mouse piteously entreated, saying: &If you would only spare my life, I would be sure to repay your kindness.& The Lion laughed and let him go.   狮和鼠   一只老鼠从一只狮子面前跑过去,将它从梦中吵醒。狮子生气地跳起来,捉住老鼠,要弄死它。老鼠哀求说:「只要你肯饶恕我这条小生命,我将来一定会报答你的大恩。」狮子便笑着放了它。   It happened shortly after this that the Lion was caught by some hunters, who bound him by strong ropes to the ground. The Mouse, recognizing his roar, came up, and gnawed the rope with his teeth, and setting him free, exclaimed: &You ridiculed the idea of my ever being able to help you, not expecting to receive from me any repa but now you know that it is possible for even a Mouse to confer benefits on a Lion.&   后来狮子被几个猎人捉住,用粗绳捆绑倒在地上。老鼠听出是狮子的吼声,走来用牙齿咬断绳索,释放了⒋笊担骸改愕笔背靶ξ蚁氚锬愕拿Γ乙膊恢竿矣惺裁椿岜ù稹5悄阆衷谥懒耍退闶切±鲜螅材芟蚴ㄗ有Ю偷摹!   Little boy and scorpion son   There is a child in front of city wall to catch the grasshopper, and in a short while caught the lots of.Suddenly see a scorpion son, he to think is also grasshopper,   Then two go to catch him.The scorpion son raises his poison to stab, say:& come, if you really dare to do like this, connect your grasshopper that catch to also would entirely lose.&   This story warns people, and want to distinguish the pure good man with the bad person, and distinct to treat them.   小男孩与蝎子   有个小孩在城墙前捉蚱蜢,一会儿就捉了许多。忽然看见一只蝎子,他以为也是蚱蜢,   便着两手去捕捉他。蝎子举起他的毒刺,说道:&来吧,如果你真敢这样做,就连你捉的蚱蜢也会统统失掉。&   这故事告诫人们,要分辨清好人和坏人,区别对待他们。 &儿童英语小短文汇总文章导航 儿童英语小短文汇总 儿童英语小短文汇总由英语网独家整理,转载请注明出处。   阅读排行 百科词条: 相关文章推荐 更多家长在看 热门文章推荐 热门话题推荐您现在的位置:您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 快捷导航: [初二作文]带翻译的初二英语短文 来源: & 13:18:10&& 【一起学:终身教育引导者】 I want to give the library some advice. First, you should open the library every day. Then we can read books from Monday to Sunday. Second, you shouldn''t allow students to use mobile phones in the library. That will bother others. Third, you shouldn''t allow students to talk loudly in the library. They should keep quiet in it. At last, you should allow students to borrow four books at a time. Then students can read them at home or in the school作文网 初中 900字作文 中文:给藏书楼一些建议:一。应该天天开门,好让我们可以从礼拜一到礼拜天都可以看书;第二,不许可学生在藏书楼里用手机,那会影响别人;三,不许可学生在藏书楼里高声措辞,他们应该在藏书楼里连结舒适。最后,你应该让学生一次借4本书,那么学生可以在家或黉舍看书。高中作文网 500字作文 Dear Peter 作文400字 I am glad to hear that you will come here to live with your parents. You want me to recommend a middle school to you. Now I want to tell you one school. Its name is No.1 Middle School. This school is very good. The environment in it is beautiful and there are many tress and flowers in it. You can''t see&rubbish on the ground. &All the students are studying hard. There are many modern equipments. Also there are many well-trained and experienced teachers in it. Teachers and students are getting on well with each other. They help each other. So I think if you study in this school, you will feel very happy and it is easy for you to get on well with your teachers and classmates. 900字作文 Yours sincerely 300字作文 Lihua 作文400字 很欢快听到你和你怙恃来这糊口。你想我向你举荐一个中学,此刻我想告诉你一个黉舍,它的名字是一中,这个黉舍很是好,情形美妙,有良多树和花,地面没有垃圾,所有学生都全力进修,有良多前进前辈的设备,也有良多练习有素的和经验丰硕的教员,师生关系协调,他们互相辅佐。所以我想若是你在阿谁黉舍进修,你会感受欢愉,而且很轻易和教员和同窗相处好。 400字作文 Dear pen friend 作文600字 I want to tell you something about the Spring Festival. Before the festival comes, everyone will do some cleaning. That means they can sweep away the bad luck. They will decorate the doors and windows with paper cuts. That makes the house very beautiful. On the New Year''s Eve, everyone will get together and have a big meal. They won''t go to bed until 12. On the New Year''s day, everyone will wish others "Happy New Year". Children can get lucky money. They will wear new clothes. The children are the happiest, because they can wear new clothes and get lucky money. If you want to experience it, please come 作文900字 to China. 作文600字 Yours 500字作文 Wang Ming 作文800字 中文: 300字作文 我想告诉你一些关于春节的工作。春节前,每小我都搞洁净,这意味着扫走厄运。他们将用剪纸装饰门窗,这使家看起来很是标致。在春节前夜,人们坐在一路吃一顿丰硕的晚餐,他们都了12点才睡觉。在新年来的那天,人们互相祝愿新年好,小孩会收到红包,穿上新衣服。孩子是最欢快的,因为他们可以穿新衣服和拿红包。若是你想感应感染一下新年空气,请来中国。 作文400字 The First World Expo was held in London, British in 1851. It has a long history, but it has never been held in Asia. Shanghai is the host of the 2011 World Expo. It is the pride of Asians. Also it can provide more chances for the development of Shanghai. Our government will try her best to host this World Expo successfully. As students, we should try our best to study hard and help others when we meet them. We should be polite to all the people to let others know we are friendly to everyone. I am proud that the World Expo can be held here---Shanghai, because I am from Shanghai. I am proud of you--Shanghai. 作文600字 第一个世博在1851年英国伦敦进行,它有着悠长历史,但从在在亚洲举办过。上海是2011世博会的主办城市,是亚洲人的荣耀,也为上海市的成长供给更多机缘。我国政府将会死力圆满成功搞妥。作为学生,我们应该死力好好进修,和当我们见到其他人时辅佐他们,我们应该对所有的人都礼貌,让他们都知道我们对每小我都友好,我很是孤高,世博在这里―上海进行,因为我是中国人,我以你为傲―上海。 一起学作文网 责编:xiayicai& 没有相关文章 初二作文一周评论排行 主讲:名师Hecubas life was one of grief and sorrow. 赫克犹巴的一生充满了痛苦与悲哀。 She saw with her own eyes her eldest born Hector killed and insulted by Achilles. She saw her son Polites slain in front of her by Pyrrhus.And she saw her ... 英语短文阅读网 英语短文带翻译 英文短文推荐 An old story goes that once there were four single men, leading very boring live... Sushi has a very interesting origin that has lasted for centuries and continues ... When she was tired with hunting artemis used to take abath in a little mountain ... Tantalus was the rich and mighty king of lydia. 坦塔罗斯是罗底亚富有而又强大的国... When Ilus had first built his new seat,the city of Troy, he prayed Zeus to sho... A bunch of great, dead scientists were playing hide-and-seek in heaven. when its... Not long after an old Chinese woman came back to china from her visit to her dau... Men grew hungry,impolite and ungodly. Neither right or law was respected any lo... Among the pupils of the wise and just Centaur,there was a boy named Jason. 半人... Far out in the sea there was an island,on the rocky edge of which lived three S...关于春节的英语短文 关于春节的英语短文 请大家快给我春节的英语短文啊,还要带中文翻译的! 1. IliketheChinesenewyearbetterthananyotherfestival.Thisisatimeespeciallyforrestandjoy.Ineednotstudy.Iweargoodclothesandeatgoodfood.Ihaveagoodtimefrommorningtillnight.Iamashappyasaking. 我喜欢中国新年比喜欢其它任何节日更甚。这是一个专为休息和欢乐的时间。我不需要读书。我穿好衣服,吃好东西。我每天从早到晚日子过得轻松愉快。我和上帝一样快乐。 2. 春节是中国民间最隆重的传统节日。在夏历正月初一,又叫阴历年,俗称“过年”、“新年”。春节的历史很悠久,它起源于殷商时期年头岁尾的祭神祭祖活动。按照我国农历,正月初一古称元日、元辰、元正、元朔、元旦等,俗称年初一,到了民国时期,改用公历,公历的一月一日称为元旦,把农历的一月一日叫春节。 LunarNewYear,themostsolemnoftraditionalChinesefolkfestivals.FirstdayofthefirstlunarmonthinthetraditionalChineselunarcalendar,knownastheMoon,commonlyknownas"NewYear"and"NewYear."ThelonghistoryoftheSpringFestival,whichoriginatedintheShangperiodtheyeardrawstoacloseservicemenandthememorialactivities.AccordingtoChina\sLunar,thefirstdayofthefirstlunarmonthyenancientname,Yuan-chen,acopy,isEmperor,theNewYearDay,whichiscommonlyknownasDayoftheRepublic.switchtotheGregoriancalendar,thecalendaronJanuary1asNewYear\sDay,January1stcalledtheLunarSpringFestival. 3. Springfestivaliscoming.SpringFestivalisonthetraditionalChinesefestivals.Peopleusedtocallit"theLunarNewYear".Italwaysstartsbetweenjanuarythefirstandfebruarythetwentieth. Shortlybeforethefestival,Chinesepeoplearebusyshopping.Theybuyvegetables,fish,meatandnewclothesandmanyotherthings.Theycleanthehousesanddecoratethem. 春节到了,春节是中国的传统节日,人们习惯上成作农历年.这个节日总是在每年的一月初到二月中旬之间. 春节前的一段日子,中国人早早地开始买年货.他们买蔬菜.鱼和肉.新衣服和种种其他的东西.他们打扫房屋,把自己的家布置一新. 4. TheChineseNewYearisafestivalwhoseChinesearemostimportant.ThehistoryoftheChineseNewYearisverylong.StanzafrontstickinanonthefacetheNewYear\sDayoftheimpliedmeaningoftheyellowwordinredpaperintopsendmessagebywordandthegodofwealthresembleswithhangdeepredlanternetc..TheChineseNewYearisacloserelativesthefestivalofthefamilyreunion.Thenotfaralongdistanceinchildthatleavethehousereturnstothehome.Thefamilyroundstosittogetheradumpling,usethedumplingsymbolfamilyreunion.ThebeginningofJanuaryisontheringisfiestacookingstoveetc.ritesInthestanzamakeNewYear\svisitthechildNewYear\sMoney,friendetc. 春节是汉族最重要的节日。春节的历史很悠久。节前就在门脸上贴上红纸黄字的寓意的新年寄语及财神像和挂大红灯笼等.春节是个亲人团聚的节日。离家的孩子不远千里回到家里。家人围坐在一起包饺子,用饺子象征团聚。正月初一前有祭灶等仪式;节中有给儿童压岁钱、亲朋好友拜年等. 一共有四篇你好好看吧 IhadagreatChineseNewYear.OnthefirstdayoftheChineseNewYear,myparentsandIvisitedmygrandparents.Theyownalargeranchinthecountryside,surroundedbycornfieldsandgreenpastry.It’saverybeautifulranchandtheairisveryclean.Ihelpedmygrandparentsfeedthechickenandgroomthehorses.IreallylikehorsesandIspentquitesometimeridingthemalongtheriverforseveralmiles.Theriverisalsoveryclean,coveredbythinicebecauseofthecoldweather.Ienjoyedalotatmygrandparents’home. IhadagreatChineseNewYear.OnthefirstdayoftheChineseNewYear,myparentsandIvisitedmygrandparents.Theyownalargeranchinthecountryside,surroundedbycornfieldsandgreenpastry.It’saverybeautifulranchandtheairisveryclean.Ihelpedmygrandparentsfeedthechickenandgroomthehorses.IreallylikehorsesandIspentquitesometimeridingthemalongtheriverforseveralmiles.Theriverisalsoveryclean,coveredbythinicebecauseofthecoldweather.Ienjoyedalotatmygrandparents’home. TheoriginoftheChineseNewYearisitselfcenturiesold-infact,toooldtoactuallybetraced.ItispopularlyrecognisedastheSpringFestivalandcelebrationslast15days.
PreparationstendtobeginamonthfromthedateoftheChineseNewYear(similartoaWesternChristmas),whenpeoplestartbuyingpresents,decorationmaterials,foodandclothing.
Ahugeclean-upgetsunderwaydaysbeforetheNewYear,whenChinesehousesarecleanedfromtoptobottom,tosweepawayanytracesofbadluck,anddoorsandwindowpanesaregivenanewcoatofpaint,usuallyred.Thedoorsandwindowsarethendecoratedwithpapercutsandcoupletswiththemessuchashappiness,wealthandlongevityprintedonthem.
TheeveoftheNewYearisperhapsthemostexcitingpartoftheevent,asanticipationcreepsin.Here,traditionsandritualsareverycarefullyobservedineverythingfromfoodtoclothing.
Dinnerisusuallyafeastofseafoodanddumplings,signifyingdifferentgoodwishes.Delicaciesincludeprawns,forlivelinessandhappiness,driedoysters(orhoxi),forallthingsgood,rawfishsaladoryushengtobringgoodluckandprosperity,Fai-hai(AngelHair),anediblehair-likeseaweedtobringprosperity,anddumplingsboiledinwater(Jiaozi)signifyingalong-lostgoodwishforafamily.
It'susualtowearsomethingredasthiscolourismeanttowardoffevilspirits-butblackandwhiteareout,astheseareassociatedwithmourning.Afterdinner,thefamilysitupforthenightplayingcards,boardgamesorwatchingTVprogrammesdedicatedtotheoccasion.Atmidnight,theskyislitupbyfireworks.
Onthedayitself,anancientcustomcalledHongBao,meaningRedPacket,takesplace.Thisinvolvesmarriedcouplesgivingchildrenandunmarriedadultsmoneyinredenvelopes.Thenthefamilybeginstosaygreetingsfromdoortodoor,firsttotheirrelativesandthentheirneighbours.LiketheWesternsaying&letbygonesbebygones,&atChineseNewYear,grudgesareveryeasilycastaside.
TheendoftheNewYearismarkedbytheFestivalofLanterns,whichisacelebrationwithsinging,dancingandlanternshows.
AlthoughcelebrationsoftheChineseNewYearvary,theunderlyingmessageisoneofpeaceandhappinessforfamilymembersandfriends.
我自己做的翻译
农历新年的起源是它几个世纪的历史岁月,事实上,这由于年代过于久远而无法被准确的追溯。人们通常称之为春节并庆祝长达15天的时间。
准备的通常在农历新年(类似于西方的圣诞节)之前的一个月就已经展开,也就是人们开始购买礼物,装饰品,材料,衣服和食物。
大扫除会在新年之前展开,华人的房屋会被彻底的打扫,扫去厄运,给门和窗子上新漆,通常都是红色的。在门和窗子上贴上剪纸和印有喜气,长寿,发财主体的对联。年三十夜或许是最激动人心的部分,如预期般的悄悄接近。这里,服装和食物上都体现着族传统礼仪的遵从。
晚餐,通常都是饺子和海鲜酒席。象征着不同的美好祝愿,微妙的东西包括有虾来祝愿幸福快乐,干贝祝愿完事顺利,生鱼来祝愿好运和繁荣。Fai-hai一种像头发般的可食用海藻带来繁荣的祝愿,水饺意味着对家庭的美好祝愿。
通常穿上红色的衣服,认为这种颜色可以避邪。但是绝不穿黑色和白色的。那些颜色通常和悲痛相联系。饭后家人们不睡,玩棋牌,看电视节目都融入于这种气氛。深夜,天空被烟花所点亮。
在农历新年当天,有一个古老的传统叫做红包,意思就是红色的小包。就是已婚的夫妇给小孩和未婚的成年人装在红信封里的钱。而后一家人开始串门问候,先去他们的亲戚家,而后是邻居。就如西方所说的,让过去的就成为过去吧。在农历新年,过去的过劫非常容易就被抛开了。
新年的最后一天被称为灯笼节,以唱歌跳舞观灯笼的方式来庆祝。
虽然庆祝农历新年的方式很多,但其根本意义是,家庭和朋友的幸福快乐。 1.
IliketheChinesenewyearbetterthananyotherfestival.Thisisatimeespeciallyforrestandjoy.Ineednotstudy.Iweargoodclothesandeatgoodfood.Ihaveagoodtimefrommorningtillnight.Iamashappyasaking.
我喜欢中国新年比喜欢其它任何节日更甚。这是一个专为休息和欢乐的时间。我不需要读书。我穿好衣服,吃好东西。我每天从早到晚日子过得轻松愉快。我和上帝一样快乐。

春节是中国民间最隆重的传统节日。在夏历正月初一,又叫阴历年,俗称“过年”、“新年”。春节的历史很悠久,它起源于殷商时期年头岁尾的祭神祭祖活动。按照我国农历,正月初一古称元日、元辰、元正、元朔、元旦等,俗称年初一,到了民国时期,改用公历,公历的一月一日称为元旦,把农历的一月一日叫春节。
LunarNewYear,themostsolemnoftraditionalChinesefolkfestivals.FirstdayofthefirstlunarmonthinthetraditionalChineselunarcalendar,knownastheMoon,commonlyknownas&NewYear&and&NewYear.&ThelonghistoryoftheSpringFestival,whichoriginatedintheShangperiodtheyeardrawstoacloseservicemenandthememorialactivities.AccordingtoChina'sLunar,thefirstdayofthefirstlunarmonthyenancientname,Yuan-chen,acopy,isEmperor,theNewYearDay,whichiscommonlyknownasDayoftheRepublic.switchtotheGregoriancalendar,thecalendaronJanuary1asNewYear'sDay,January1stcalledtheLunarSpringFestival.

Springfestivaliscoming.SpringFestivalisonthetraditionalChinesefestivals.Peopleusedtocallit&theLunarNewYear&.Italwaysstartsbetweenjanuarythefirstandfebruarythetwentieth.
Shortlybeforethefestival,Chinesepeoplearebusyshopping.Theybuyvegetables,fish,meatandnewclothesandmanyotherthings.Theycleanthehousesanddecoratethem.
春节到了,春节是中国的传统节日,人们习惯上成作农历年.这个节日总是在每年的一月初到二月中旬之间.
春节前的一段日子,中国人早早地开始买年货.他们买蔬菜.鱼和肉.新衣服和种种其他的东西.他们打扫房屋,把自己的家布置一新.

TheChineseNewYearisafestivalwhoseChinesearemostimportant.ThehistoryoftheChineseNewYearisverylong.StanzafrontstickinanonthefacetheNewYear'sDayoftheimpliedmeaningoftheyellowwordinredpaperintopsendmessagebywordandthegodofwealthresembleswithhangdeepredlanternetc..TheChineseNewYearisacloserelativesthefestivalofthefamilyreunion.Thenotfaralongdistanceinchildthatleavethehousereturnstothehome.Thefamilyroundstosittogetheradumpling,usethedumplingsymbolfamilyreunion.ThebeginningofJanuaryisontheringisfiestacookingstoveetc.ritesInthestanzamakeNewYear'svisitthechildNewYear'sMoney,friendetc.
春节是汉族最重要的节日。春节的历史很悠久。节前就在门脸上贴上红纸黄字的?意的新年寄语及财神像和挂大红灯笼等.春节是个亲人团聚的节日。离家的孩子不远千里回到家里。家人围坐在一起包饺子,用饺子象征团聚。正月初一前有祭灶等仪式;节中有给儿童压岁钱、亲朋好友拜年等.

一共有四篇你好好看吧}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文短文加翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信