I often play the guitarschool after school,but my brother o...

七年级英语(下)总单元检测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
七年级英语(下)总单元检测试题|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢新版新目标七下U1 Can you play the guitar知识点及习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
27页1下载券22页免费23页免费39页免费33页免费 43页免费6页1下载券77页2下载券5页免费32页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢3页免费5页免费6页免费12页免费5页免费
新版新目标七下U1 Can you play the guitar知识点及习题|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>>2011年鲁教版六年级下学期英语Unit 3《Can you play the guitar》同..
2011年鲁教版六年级下学期英语Unit 3《Can you play the guitar》同..揪错
找名校名卷--->>上
上,找“六年级英语鲁教版同步下册”更多相关试卷猜你喜欢——
最新更新试卷——人教版七年级下册 新人教版七年级下册 2013七年级下册英语 人教版七年级英语 人教..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2013人教版七年级英语下册unit1_can_you_play_the_guitar_整单元课件
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口(新版人教版)七年级下册 英语Unit 1
Can you play the guitar期末知识点复习及练习题_七年级下册_英语学习网
&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
(新版人教版)七年级下册&英语Unit&1&&Can&you&play&the&guitar期末知识点复习及练习题
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
(新版人教版)七年级下册&英语Unit&1&&Can&you&play&the&guitar期末知识点复习及练习题
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 21:16:36
Unit 1& Can you play the guitarhelp sb.with sth. 在……方面帮助某人=help sb.do sth【经典例句】 Can you help me with my English?你能帮我学英语吗?【考点聚焦】 在help sb.with sth.结构中,with是介词,故后面要跟名词或动名词作宾语。I often help him do his homework.(同义句) I often help him&&&&&&&& his homework.be good with... 与……相处得好;与……合得来=get on well with1) He is very good with children.他与孩子们很合得来。 2)& 注意与be good...的其他词组意思的差别:be good at意为“擅长做某事”;be good for意为“对……有益处”。(at和for是介词,后跟名词,动名词) Can you play the guitar?你能弹吉他吗?Can you...?用来询问对方能否做某事,“你能/会……吗?”,肯定回答用“Yes,I can.”否定回答用“No,I can’t.”【拓展】 can(能、会),may(可以;可能),must(必须)都是情态动词,后面跟动词原形。其否定结构在后面加上not,can not通常缩写为can’t;must not缩写为mustn’t;may not一般不缩写。 Can you play the piano,the trumpet,the drums,or the guitar?你会弹奏钢琴,吹喇叭,敲鼓,或者弹吉他吗?【剖析】 此句为简单的选择疑问句,即提问者提供两种或两种以上情况,让对方从中作出选择的句子。它的基本结构是:一般疑问句+or+一般疑问句(后一部分与前一部分相同的成分常常省略)。or连接的是两个并列的成分,要求词性一致。【拓展】 1)回答时,不用yes或no,而是选择其中一种回答。“能”说“会”道的can【can的才艺展示】1.表示能力,通常指在体力或脑力方面的能力,意为“能;会”。如:He can speak English.他会说英语。2.表示许可,意为“可以”,这时可以和may通用,但比may较正式。如Can I use your pen?我可以用你的钢笔吗?3.表示可能性,意为“可能”,这时常出现在否定句中。如:It can’t be true.这不可能是真的。4.表示提供帮助。如:Can you help me?你可以帮助我吗?当can与动词一起作句子的谓语时,无论主语是第几人称或单数、复数形式,can仍然保持自己的风格,不会发生任何变化。【can的句式表演】1.肯定句:主语+can+动词原形+其他。如:Mary can play the drums.玛丽会敲鼓。2.否定句:主语+can’t+动词原形+其他。如:He can’t play the piano.他不会弹钢琴。3.一般疑问句:Can+主语+动词原形+其他?肯定答语:Yes,主语+can.否定答语:No,主语+can’t.如:―Can you play chess?你会下象棋吗?―Yes,I can.是的,我会。(肯定回答)―No,I can’t.不,我不会。(否定回答)4.特殊疑问句:疑问词+can+主语+动词原形+其他?如:What can I do for you?我能为你做点什么呢?I、单项选择 (25分)(& )1. Can you ______ English?&&&& A. speak&& B. talk&& C. say&& D. tell(& )2. --- ________ can you play?& --- The drums.&&&&& A. When&& B. How&& C. What& D. Where(& )3. --- ______ you sing?& --- Yes, I can.&&&&&&&&&&& A. Do&&& B. Can&&& C. Are&& D. Am(& )4. I want to ______ the chess club.&& A. join&&&&&& B. join in& C. join to&&&& D. join for(& )5. Tom wants ________ to you. Are you free?& A.to tell&&&&&& B.tells&&&&&&&& C.to talk&&&&&&& D.talks(& )6. Can you help me with _______?&& A. dance&&&&&&&& B. dancing& C. dances&&&&&&& D. to dance(& )7. ---What club ______ you want to join? --- Chess club.&&& A. does&& B. do&& C. can&&& D. are(& )8. Her sister can play ______ piano, but she can’t play _____ basketball. A. the& B. /; the&& C. /&& D. /;(& )9. My brother can play the guitar, ______ he can’t play it very well.&& A. and&&& B. so&&&& C. or&&& D. but(& ) 10. ---- Can you play volleyball? --- Sorry, I ______.&&& A. don’t&& B. do&& C. can’t&& D. can(& )11. --- Are you good ______ your students?&& --- Yes, I am.&&& A. at&& B. with&&& C. for&&& D. of(& )12. --- Are you ______?& --- Yes, I am.& A. a musician&&&&& B. musicians&&&&& C. musician&&&&&& D. A and B(& )13. --- Can he _____ a student?& --- Yes.&&&& A. is&&&& B. be&&& C. are&&& D. does(& )14. We want some singers(歌手) ____ our rock band.& &A. for&& B. of&& C. to& D. at(& )15. My brother _______ the trumpet and he play it _____ . && A. can plays, good&&&&& B. can’t play, good&& C. can play, well&&&&&& D. doesn’t play, well(& )16.Can you paint?& ________.&& A.Yes, a little& B.Yes, little&&&&& C.No, a little&&& D.No, little(& )17.Please call me ________ 8989766.  A.in&&&&&&&& B.at&&&&&&&&&&&& C.about&&&&&&& D.with(& )18.______like to go swimming ______summer. A.Children, on& B.Children, in& C.A child, on D.A child, in(& )19. Can you help me ________ my English?  A.with&&&&&&& B.of&&&&&&&&&& C.learning&&&&& D.about(& )20.What can you do, Lin Tao? ________.  A.I like sports&&&&&& B.I want to join the music club&&& C.I am well&&&& D.I can do Chinese Kung Fu(& )21.Hi, can I help you?& ________.A.Yes, please&& B.No, I can’t&&& C.Yes, I can&&&& D.You are welcome(& )22.________ you can ________ our school concert.&&&& A.Maybe, in&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Maybe, be in  C.May be, in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.May be, be in(& )23.We want two good_______our rock band. A.music for& B.musician in& C.music in&&& D.musicians for(& )24.Little Tom can draw_____.His drawings are very _____.A.good, well B.well, good &C.good, good&&& D.well, well(& )25.Can he ________ it in English?&& A.speak&&&&&& B.speaks&&&&&&& C.say&&&&&&&&& D, talkB、根据对话内容,选择合适的句子完成对话。(5分)A: I want some students for the school concert. What can you do, Bill? ________(1)B: No, I can’t. But I can play the guitar.A: You can play the guitar! Good. OK, Lily, ____(2) C: I can sing and _________(3)A: You can! Great, Jennifer. _________(4)D: No, I can’t. Victor can play the piano.A: Victor, can you play the piano? E: Yeah, I can’t sing or dance, ________(5) (& )1. A. Can you play the piano?&&&& B. Can you sing?& C. You can play the guitar.&&&&& D. Can he play the piano?(& )2. A. Can you play the piano?&&&& B. Can you sing?&&&& C. Can you play the guitar?&&&& D. You can play the guitar.(& )3. A. I can’t play the drum.&&&&&&& B. I can play the drum.&&&& C. I can’t play the guitar.&&&&&&& D. she can sing. (& )4. A. Can you sing?&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Can you play the drum?&&&& C. Can you play the piano?&&&&& D. Can you play the guitar?(& )5. A. but I can play the piano.&&&&& B. and I can’t play the piano.&&&& C. but I can play the guitar.&&&&& D. but I can play the drum.III、完形填空 (15分)A. 根据短文内容,选择正确的答案。(8分) && Li Lei is a& 1& boy. He was born& 2&& 1990. Now he is& 3& . He& 4& movies, and he often goes to see& 5&& . Li Lei can play& 6&& . He often plays it after school. He likes music. He wants& 7&& a musician.&& Li Lei& 8& likes sports. He usually(通常) watches them on TV.(& )1. A. China&&& B. Chinese&&&& C. China’s&&&& (& )2. A. on&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&& C. at(& )3. A. twelfth&& B. twelveth&&& C. twelve&&&&&& (& )4. A. like&&&&& B. doesn’t like& C. likes(& )5. A. they&&&& B. them&&&&&& C. it&&&&&&&&&& (& )6. A. violin&&& B. the violin&&& C. a violin(& )7. A. to is&&&&& B. be&&&&&&&& C. to be&&&&&&& (& )8. A. either&&& B. also&&&&&&& C. tooB. 根据下面海报完成下列短文,每空一词。(7分)
We want ________ good swimmers ________ our swimming ________. ______ you swim ______ the sea(大海) or in the swimming pool(池子)? Do you want to ______ the school swimming club? You’re welcome. Please call Mike _______ 364-4577.IV. 阅读理解(15分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&&&&&&&&&&&&&& School Show&Name& Act&& Time && PlaceLi Xin&Chinese Kung Fu&Sunday 8:00 a. m.&In the auditorium (礼堂)Lucy&English song&Friday 3:40 p.m.&Class FiveMike&Play the piano&Tuesday 2:00 p. m.&In the music roomTom&Paint&Monday 10:00 a.m.&Drawing roomJack&Beijing Opera&Thursday 3:50 p.m.&In the auditorium(& )1. You can ask(问) ______ to play the piano for us.& A. Li Xin&&& B. Lucy&&&& C. Mike&&& D. Jackw&&& (& )2. You can watch Beijing Opera _______.&& A. at 3 : 50 a. m. on Thursday&&&&&&& B. at 3: 50 p. m. on ThursdayC. at 2: 00 a. m. On Tuesday&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. at 8 : 00 p. m. on Sunday(& )3. On weekend, we can watch ______ in the auditorium.&&&&& A. Chinese Kung Fu&&&& B. Beijing Opera&&&&& C. Paint&&&&&& D. Play the piano(& )4. We can see the piano show in ______&& A. the auditorium&&&&& B. Class Five&&&&&& C. the music room&&&&& D. drawing room(& )5. ______ sings songs for us ______.&&& A. L at 3:40 p.m.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. M at 2:00 p.m. && C. L in the music room&&&&&&&&&&& D. M in Class Five&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& BIt’s four. It’s time to play games. Boys and girls play on the playground (操场). Some boys play soccer ball. Some boys play basketball. Some of them jump(跳高) and run. Some girls play with lines(绳). They jump and run, too. They are very happy(高兴). Some little girls sing English songs near the classroom(教室). Look. Billy plays the soccer ball. The soccer ball bits(打) Mr. Crisp’s head(头). He is very sorry, Mr. Crisp tells(告诉) him not to do like this again.(& )6. --- ______ do students do?&& --- They ________.&&& A. H make kites(风筝)&&&&&& B. W play games&& C. W are on the playground&&&&&&&&&&& D. W do like this(& )7. _______ play soccer ball. A. Some girls&&&&&&& B. Some boys&&&&&&&& C. Billy&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Mr. Crisp(& )8. What do the girls do?&& A. Play with lines, jump and run.&&&&&&&&&&& B. Play with lines and sing.& C. Play soccer ball and sing English songs.&&&& D. Jump, run, play with lines and sing some songs. (& )9. Mr. Crisp tells Billy ________。 A. to play soccer ball with him&&&&&&& B. to sing a song for him& C. not to jump so high(高)&&&&&&&&&&& D. to play soccer ball carefully (小心地)(& )10. Bill is ______.&&&&&&&&&&& A. happy&& B. sorry& C. exciting&& D. funny&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& V. 词汇 (10分)A.& 根据音标及句意写单词。(5分)& 1. Can you ________ [spi:k] English? Sorry, I can’t.2. My parents buy a _________ [pi’ n] in the store.3. Can she _________ [da:ns]? Yes, she can.4. My brother plays the _________ [gi’ta:] well.5. ________ is the last day of the week.B. 用所给单词的正确形式填空。(5分)6. I have a brother and a sister. So my parents have three ________ (child).7. Can you help me with _________ (swim)?8. I can speak a little _________ (China).9. Jack’s father and mother are _______ (music).Ⅵ.句式转换& 按要求完成下列句子。(5分 )1. He can play the piano. (改成否定句)&&&&& He ________ play the piano.2. My sister can join the swimming club. (对划线部分提问)& _______ _______ _______ your sister join? 3. Lucy’s brother wants to be an actor. (改成一般疑问句)&& _______ Lucy’s brother _______ to be an actor?4. Mike can join our school music festival. (改为同义句)& Mike can _______& _______ our school music festival. 5. My birthday is May 4th. (用June 2nd 改写选择疑问句)& _______ your birthday May 4th _____ June2nd?Ⅶ.根据汉语完成句子。(5分)1.&Alan 想加入音乐俱乐部,因为他会弹吉它。Alan ______ to join the _______ club, because he can play the guitar.2.&你会说英语吗? 是的,我会.&&& ______ you _______ English? Yes, _______ _______.3.&Ⅷ.任务性阅读:阅读短文,按要求完成各题。(5分)  What do you do to relax? Do you watch TV? Do you read a book? Or do you listen to music? How many of us actually play a musical instrument? How many of us go to concerts? How important is music in our lives? What kind of music do we like?  The survey above shows the musical habits of a few of our readers. Interestingly, fourteen people out of the twenty questioned actually play a musical instrument, while only six people don’t. Out of these, ten people practice their musical instrument between 0―3 hours a week and the other four between three and six hours a week.  The best instrument t eight people say it is their favourite instrument to play. Another four people like playing the piano and two like playing the violin. Two people, however, don’t like playing the violin or the piano as they think they are too difficult.   Pop concerts are always popular but, in this survey only eight people say they like going to concerts, six to pop concerts and two to jazz concerts.   A higher number, eighteen, say they like listening to music as they find it relaxing. Only two people don’t like listening to music at all. These results seem to suggest that we are more actively musical than we think ...   1.How many of the twenty people don’t play a musical instrument?& ______________  2.How many of the fourteen people like playing the guitar?& _________________  3.Two people like playing the violin or the piano because they think they are __________. 4.将划线句子翻译成汉语:_______________________________________________.5.& Do most people like listening to music?&& _________________Ⅸ.书面表达(10分)你具有哪些才能呢?不妨向大家介绍一下你自己所会的(包括体育(球类、跑)、音乐(乐器唱、跳)、美术(绘画)、电脑(游戏)等方面),但也别忘了告诉大家你所不会的,让其他同学能帮助你,另外请根据自己的情况选择一你要加入的俱乐部,并陈述理由。
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:zfj&
上一个文章: 下一个文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)}

我要回帖

更多关于 guitarschool 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信