YOU are the first person that I want to ask forask的反义词是什么么...

小题1:C小题2:A小题3:B小题4:C小题5:D小题6:C小题7:C小题8:C小题9:D小题10:B小题11:D小题12:C小题13:D小题14:A小题15:A小题16:C小题17:C小题18:B小题19:D小题20:D试题分析:本文从Lenny的故事介绍了懦弱的人在关键时刻也会表现的很勇敢,并且介绍这种情况的生理原因。小题1:考查连接词:和后面or搭配应该用whether,选C小题2:考查形容词:和a coward(懦夫)对应的是brave。选A小题3:考查until和否定词连用,直到…才…,选B小题4:考查动词辨析:A. realize意识到B. find发现C. think认为D. agree同意,选C符合句意。小题5:考查名词:根据后面的they act like cowards可知是面对危险。选 D小题6:考查名词:句意:但是当遇到困难时,他们表现的象英雄。选C小题7:考查形容词:从后面的got worried 可知是nervous,选C小题8:考查副词:A. So那么B. Therefore因此C. Then然后D. Actually实际上,表示时间顺序,选 C小题9:考查形容词:因为是一月份,所以是ice-cold,冰冷的。选D小题10:考查形容词:前面是Lenny did not feel afraid.所以用keep calm保持冷静。选B小题11:考查动词:jumped into the Potomac,swam和kept her head &42 &the water.是并列动作,选D小题12:考查介词:keep one’s head above the water,头保持在水面上。选C小题13:考查上下文串联,上文有Seventy-eight people 可知选D小题14:考查形容词:从后面的feel afraid 可知选dangerous,选A小题15:考查with复合结构,with+宾语+介词短语。选A小题16:考查形容词:be ready to do准备做。选C小题17:考查动词:A. gets得到B. disappears消失C. happens发生D. goes走, C符合句意。小题18:考查情态动词:表示;你发现你会不能动。选B小题19:考查疑问副词:that’s why…那就是为什么….选D小题20:考查连词,我们害怕因此就会象石头一样。选D点评:文章结构严谨,层次分明,考查知识面广,立足语篇,侧重通过上下文信息考查考生的综合运用英语的能力,要注意故事发展的细节,注意上下文串联和语法分析,因为在本文中语法分析题考查较多。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Each spring brings a new blossom of wildflowers in the ditches (沟渠)along the highway. I travel daily to work. There is one particular &&&26 &&&flower that has &&&27&&&caught my eyes. I’ve noticed it blooms only
the &&&28 &&&sun is too warm for it. Every day for about two weeks. I see those beautiful &&&29 &&.This spring I &&&30 &&a wildflower garden in our yard. “I can look out of the&&&31&&&window while doing the dishes and see the flowers. I’ve often thought those lovely blue flowers from the&&&32&&would look great in that bed alongside other wildflowers. Everyday I &&&33&&past the flowers thinking, I’ll stop on my way home and &&&34&&&them.” “gee (哎呀), I don’t want to get my good clothes dirty…” whatever the reason, I &&&35&&stopped to dig them.One day on my way home from work in my car, I was &&&36 &&&to see the highway department had moved the ditches and the pretty blue flowers were &&&37&&. I thought to myself, “You &&&38 &&&too long. You should have done it when you first saw them&&39&&&this spring. ”A week ago, we were shocked and saddened to learn my older sister-in-law had a terminal brain tumor (肿块). She is 10 years &&&40 &&than my husband and unfortunately, because of age and distance. We haven’t been as &&&41 &&as we all would have liked. I couldn’t help but see the &&42&&&&&between the pretty blue flowers and the relationship between my husband’s &&&43&&and us. I do believe god has given us some time left to &&&44&&some wonderful memories that will bloom every year for us.And yes, if I see the blue flowers again, I’ll &&&45 &&and transplant them to my wildflower garden.小题1:A.redB.yellowC.blueD.white小题2:A.sometimesB.neverC.seldomD.always小题3:A.morningB.afternoonC.noonD.evening小题4:A.treesB.flowersC.woodsD.gardens小题5:A.startedB.clearedC.builtD.deserted小题6:A.bedroomB.dinning-roomC.sitting-roomD.kitchen小题7:A.highwayB.gardenC.ditchD.park小题8:A.rodeB.walkedC.droveD.ran小题9:A.pickB.sellC.waterD.dig小题10:A.alwaysB.oftenC.neverD.ever小题11:A.surprisedB.excitedC.delightedD.saddened小题12:A.foundB.goneC.discoveredD.1eft小题13:A.waitedB.wantedC.keptD.protected小题14:A.growingB.bloomingC.seedingD.fading小题15:A.youngerB.olderC.earlierD.former小题16:A.goodB.wealthyC.closeD.strong小题17:A.changeB.resultC.valueD.connection小题18:A.sisterB.brotherC.motherD.father小题19:A.slipB.jogC.refreshD.collect小题20:A.buyB.stopC.mowD.collect
题型:阅读理解
I still remember the last time I went to the playground with two of my children. It had rained during the night and the playground was very muddy (泥泞的). They had just put on clean clothes, so I was a little worried about the mud on the playground. It was not long before Kathy got her beautiful skirt dirty on the playground. She dug through the rocks. I was about to blame (指责) her for getting her clothes dirty when she ran towards me with a smile on her face. When she got to me, she handed me a little heart-shaped rock and said, “Here, Mom! Here is a heart for you —just because I love you! Keep it!” With tears in my eyes, I thanked her. Should I blame her for getting her clothes muddy? No way! I still have that little heart-shaped rock. It is one of the best gifts that I have ever received. I realized that many times it was not necessary for us adults to worry about the small things our children did. Let them do what they’d like to. I will spend a lot more time on the playground with my children. I’m sure I will learn a lot from them. It makes me think of the days when my grandfather told me, “You would not enter the kingdom of happiness until you pretended (假装) to be a small child.”小题1:At first, the author wanted to blame Kathy because she __________. A.ran on the playgroundB.dug through rocks C.gave her a muddy rockD.got her clothes dirty小题2:The author was deeply moved by her daughter’s _____.A.digging task on the playgroundB.special way to show her love C.smile on her face when runningD.love of the muddy playground小题3:From Paragraph 2, we can learn that the author thought parents should _________. A.not worry about the small things their children do B.allow kids to do whatever they like C.keep the presents given by children D.not give too much care to their own children小题4:The author’s grandfather’s words imply that _______.A.children care more about happiness than adultsB.adults can not share children’s happiness C.children may find happiness more easily in life D.adults find it hard to know children’s happiness
When we talk about a wolf, we tend to describe it as a kind of fierce creature. But is it true that the wolf stands for devil(魔鬼) and ugliness?Have you read the book "The Wolf Totem'' 《狼图腾》by a famous writer Jiang Rong, which tells the story of the relationship between wolves and human beings? Have you ever 51 the wolves' world? If you had, you would __52__ the wolves. In the book, wolves are heroes on the large grassland. They know more about __53__ than humans. They can attack sheep without disturbing their mothers. They also know how to __54__ full use of the shape of land to __55__ sheep. I believe that if wolves were humans, they would be __56__ at fighting.The wolf is a kind of special creature that can deeply understand __57__. Each wolf serves its group with its heart and soul. A __58__ wolf has little power, but a group of wolves __59__ nothing. All the wolves obey the rules. __60__ they are beaten, they run away together. It is their teamwork __61__ makes wolves powerful. The wolves also have great self-preservation and won't __62__ to anyone. The writer, who wrote the book “The Wolf Totem”, __63__ stole a one - month - old baby wolf and raised it very carefully. To his __64__, he found the little wolf still wanted to go back with __65__ wolves. The little wolf bit through the iron chain that limited it. The wolf was __66__ and never gave up fighting __67__ its death. It seemed that the little wolf died as a glorious fighter.I was shocked by this kind of __68__ wolves which are one of the most respected creature on the& earth. I want everyone to look at wolves in a __69__ way. They are our teachers. They show us how to survive and __70__ this not simple but dangerous world. Please honor the wolves, please honor all these heroes of nature!小题1:A.talked aboutB.walked intoC.thought aboutD.cared for小题2:A.huntB.watchC.drawD.admire小题3:A.survivalB.lifeC.foodD.plant小题4:A.getB.makeC.haveD.take小题5:A.trapB.avoidC.fightD.discover小题6:A.considerateB.imaginativeC.creativeD.expert小题7:A.processB.lifestyleC.teamworkD.control小题8:A.braveB.singleC.lonelyD.fair小题9:A.fightB.struggleC.failD.fear小题10:A.Even ifB.As thoughC.Even soD.As for小题11:A.whatB.thatC.whichD.one小题12:A.turn inB.break inC.take inD.give in小题13:A.justB.onceC.soonD.only小题14:A.satisfactionB.sadnessC.disappointmentD.pleasure小题15:A.restB.the otherC.anotherD.others小题16:A.willingB.worriedC.proud.D.eager小题17:A.althoughB.untilC.beforeD.unless小题18:A.selflessnessB.self-confidenceC.self-protection D.self-respect小题19:A.differentB.curiousC.strangeD.humorous小题20:A.step outB.set upC.succeed inD.get into
The simplest way to say it is this: I believe in my mother. My belief began when I was just a kid, who &&&36&&&becoming a doctor. My mother was a domestic(佣人). Through her work, she observed that&& 37&&&people spent a lot more time reading than they &&&38&&&watching television. She announces that my brother and I &&&39&&watch two to three pre-selected programs during the week. With our&& 40&&time, we had to read two books each from the Detroit Public Library and&& 41&&&written book reports to her. She would mark them up with check marks and highlights. Years later we realized her marks were a &&&42&&. My mother was illiterate(文盲).
When I entered high school, I was a &&&43&&&student, but not for long. I began to like fancy clothes. I wanted to &&&44&&&other guys. I went from an A-student to a B-student to a C-student. One night my mother came home from her various jobs and I &&&45&&&about not having enough Italian knit shirts. She said, “Okay, I’ll give you all the money I &&&46&&&this week scrubbing floors and cleaning bathrooms, and you can buy the family food and pay the bills. With the money &&&47&&, you can have all the Italian knit shirts you want.” I was very &&&48&&&with that arrangement but once I got through allocating(分配)money, there was&& 49&&&left. I realized my mother was a financial genius(金融天才)to be able to keep the roof over our heads and any kind of food on the table, let alone buy &&&50&&. I really realized my desire wasn’t going to get me &&&51&&. Success requires intellectual preparation. I went back to my &&&52&&&and became an A-student again and eventually I &&&53&&&my dream and I became a doctor. My story is really my mother’s story—a woman with &&&54&&&formal education who used her position as a parent to change the lives of her children. There is no job &&&55&&&than parenting. This I believe.小题1:A.thought ofB.got used toC.dreamed ofD.got tired of小题2:A.honestB.hardworkingC.successfulD.reliable小题3:A.spentB.wastedC.tookD.did小题4:A.could onlyB.couldn’tC.must notD.should often小题5:A.weekendB.freeC.eveningD.play小题6:A.readB.presentC.teachD.explain小题7:A.jokeB.meansC.toolD.trick小题8:A.topB.normalC.poorD.slow小题9:A.get rid ofB.hang out withC.break away fromD.keep in touch with小题10:A.complainedB.forgotC.worriedD.argued小题11:A.haveB.costC.needD.make小题12:A. left over& B paid off& C. used up& D. put away小题13:A.tiredB.pleasedC.disappointedD.bored小题14:A.anythingB.everythingC.somethingD.nothing小题15:A.clothesB.shirtsC.shoesD.skirts小题16:A.anymoreB.somewhereC.anywhereD.everywhere小题17:A.guysB.motherC.studiesD.school小题18:A.madeB.realizedC.changedD.remembered小题19:A.littleB.muchC.lowD.high小题20:A.more interestingB.less interestingC.more importantD.less portant
题型:阅读理解
A young boy was sitting in the back seat of the car eating an apple. He asked his father, “Why does my apple turn brown?” his father answered, “When the skin is removed, air reaches the flesh of the apple and causes oxidation. This changes the apple’s molecular structure and results in a brownish color.” The boy asked, “ Daddy, what are you talking about?”I know how that boy feels. Sometimes I want answers to some of those confusing questions that we all meet with, such as how to get through difficult times or what to do in a tough situation. I just want to get it right.The problem is that I don’t always have the answer I need. Nobody else seems to have them, either. So I go on making mistakes and think that I’ll never get it right. Often I didn’t know what to do. I often made poor choices, but I gradually improved. Then I realized that I don’t HAVE TO always get it right. I don’t have to always know what to do all the time. All I really need to do is try my best, learn from my mistakes and go on.Dr. Leo Buscaglia once said, “ No one gets out of this world alive, so the time to live, learn, care, share, celebrate and love is now. That would be pretty hard to do when you’re waiting for all the answers first.”So you got it wrong. You made a mistake. So what should you do next? Forgive yourself and try again. You may not get out of this world alive, but you can get plenty of life out of this world if you are not too worried about always getting it right.小题1: In the beginning, the author tells the story of a boy and his father to ____.A.show that the father is very knowledgeableB.say something interesting about applesC.introduce the subject of the passageD.show that children nowadays ask more questions小题2: How did the boy feel when he heard his father’s explanation?A.He admired his father very much.B.He knew what his father meant.C.He thought that he had learned a lot from his father.D.He felt it was difficult to understand.小题3: What do Dr. Leo Buscaglia’s words mean?A.We must make right choices as often as possible.B.We can search the answers when enjoying life itself.C.People have many desires when they enter the world.D.It is hard to lead a happy and satisfying life.小题4: What can be concluded from the passage?A.We should learn from our mistakes and try again.B.We should try to learn and understand the answers to questions.C.It is very important to try to avoid mistakes.D.It is our duty to make the world a better place.小题5: What is the style of the passage?A. novel&&&&&& B. news&&&& C. essay&&&& D poem
In the dining room of my grandfather’s house stood a massive grandfather clock. Meals in that dining room were a&& 1&for four generations to become one. The table was always&& 2&with food from wonderful family recipes(食谱)all containing&& 3&as the main ingredient(成分). And always that grandfather clock stood like a trusted old family&& 4 , sharing our happiness. As I was a child, the old clock& 5&me. I watched and listened to it during meals. I&& 6&how at different times of the day, that clock would strike with a wonderful&& 7&. Year after year, the clock struck a part of my&& 8& , a part of my heart. Even more wonderful to me was what my grandfather did each day. He& 9&wound that clock with a special and magic key, which&& 10&the clock ticking and striking. He never let that clock wind down and&& 11 . When we grandkids got a little older, he showed us how to&& 12&the clock. Several days after my grandfather died, I entered the dining room, with tears flowing&& 13&. The clock stood desertedly&&14&, seeming smaller and not as magnificent as before. I couldn’t&& 15&to look at it. Years later, my grandmother gave me the clock and the key. The old house was quiet. I opened the clock door with my shaking hand. Then&& 16&, reverently(虔诚地), I entered the key and wound the clock. It sprang to& 17 . Tick – tock , tick – tock, life and chimes were&&18&into the dining room, into house and into my& 19&. In the movement of the hands of the clock, my grandfather&&20 again.小题1:A.partyB.timeC.placeD.situation小题2:A.filledB.clearedC.spreadD.left小题3:A.wineB.surpriseC.fishD.love小题4:A.friendB.guardC.doctorD.lawyer小题5:A.disappointedB.encouragedC.interestedD.comforted小题6:A.questionedB.rememberedC.doubtedD.wondered小题7:A.soundB.hammerC.voiceD.ring小题8:A.studiesB.opinionsC.memoriesD.brains小题9:A.strangelyB.carefullyC.eagerlyD.usually小题10:A.gotB.keptC.preventedD.found小题11:A.BreakB.fallC.stopD.move小题12:A.windB.repairC.readD.clean小题13:A.unexpectedlyB.gentlyC.difficultlyD.freely小题14:A.tickingB.movingC.noisyD.quiet小题15:A.helpB.bearC.hopeD.insist小题16:A.slowlyB.quicklyC.unwillinglyD.naturally小题17:A.feetB.handsC.senseD.life小题18:A.breathedB.blownC.takenD.sent小题19:A.studyB.bedroomC.heartD.mind小题20:A.diedB.livedC.smiledD.sang
I live in a big city with a lot of homeless people. Luckily there're small ways of helping them and you needn't have a lot of__1__. One way to help is to buy their monthly magazine.__2__doing this one day, I got to__3__a young homeless man. He was often_4__the magazine at the train station.He was a poor farmer from another country. After a while, I discovered that his__5_was close to mine. It_6__that we were born in the same month.I met him last year_7__after his birthday, and after congratulating him, without__8__, I asked if he had had a good day. He__9__and said that he hadn't really celebrated. I felt so __10_.I just couldn't bear the thought of this nice, young man being__11__on his 25th birthday with no presents, no cake, nothing! So I went home and looked in my yarn(纱线) basket.__12__for me, I had enough yarn__13__. I set to work and knitted a__14__for the young man. The yarn had become a little dirty__15_I didn't knit very often. Then I washed the yarn so the scarf would be__16__when he got it.I met him on my own birthday as I was going shopping. I had__17__to meet him so I had__18__the scarf and a piece of my own birthday__19__around with me. He was very happy with these gifts and so was I. The_20__in his eyes was the best present he could have given me!小题1:.A.workB.energyC.moneyD.experience小题2:.A.InB.OnC.BesidesD.By小题3:A.realizeB.ignoreC.knowD.recognize小题4:A.sellingB.readingC.coveringD.buying小题5:A.birthdayB.houseC.heightD.hobby小题6:A.saidB.foundC.guessedD.meant小题7:A.longB.shortlyC.everD.even小题8:A.stoppingB.helpingC.praisingD.thinking小题9:A.looked upB.turned upC.looked downD.got down小题10:A.foolishB.excitedC.cleverD.worried小题11:A.calmB.happyC.aloneD.hungry小题12:A.SuddenlyB.LuckilyC.BadlyD.However小题13:A.usedB.doneC.leftD.produced小题14:A.scarfB.capC.sockD.glove小题15:A.whenB.becauseC.soD.and小题16:A.differentB.dryC.wetD.clean小题17:A.likedB.hopedC.promisedD.agreed小题18:A.madeB.thrownC.receivedD.carried小题19:A.cakeB.presentC.songD.party小题20:A.lightB.painC.sightD.Tear
Mickey was a nice, cheerful, optimistic boy. No one could remember ever having seen him 36;it seemed he didn’t 37 whatever people said to him. Even his teachers admired his good 38. It was so unusual that a story was going around that Mickey’s 39 must be due to some special secret. They asked Mickey so much that, one afternoon, he 40 his favorite teacher, Mr. Anthony, to tea. When they had finished, Mickey 41 Mr. Anthony around the house. When Mickey opened his bedroom door, the teacher 42 . The huge wall was a unique collage (拼贴画) of thousands of colors and shapes! It was the loveliest 43 Mr. Anthony had ever seen.“Some people at school think I 44 think badly of anyone,” Mickey started to explain, “and that 45 at all bothers me, but that’s not true at all. I’m just like anyone else. I used to get angrier than all the other kids. 46 years ago, with the help of my parents, I started a small collage. With every little piece I stuck on I added some bad thought or act.”It was 47. The teacher looked closely at the wall. In each one of the small 48 he could read, “fool”, “silly”, “pain”, “bore”, and a thousand other 49 things.“This is how I started 50 all my bad times into an opportunity to 51 to my collage. Now I like the collage so much that, each time someone makes me angry, I couldn’t be 52 . They’ve given me a new piece for my work of 53 .”That day, the teacher was impressed by Mickey’s secret to having an optimistic character. Without telling anyone, on that very day, Mr. Anthony 54 his own collage. He would often 55 it to his students. Years later, each house contained its own beautiful works of art, made by those cheerful and optimistic children.小题1:A.angryB.lonelyC.excitedD.calm小题2:A.understandB.acceptC.forgetD.mind小题3:A.characterB.decisionC.methodD.dream小题4:A.clevernessB.goodnessC.anxietyD.worry小题5:A.introducedB.helpedC.invitedD.followed小题6:A.promisedB.droveC.moved D.showed小题7:A.relaxedB.appearedC.frozeD.escaped小题8:A.photoB.decorationC.doorD.color小题9:A.neverB.oftenC.everD.almost小题10:A.somethingB.nothingC.everythingD.anything小题11:A.AsB.ButC.BecauseD.Though小题12:A.reasonableB.crazyC.trueD.difficult小题13:A.booksB.wallsC.boxesD.pieces小题14:A.negativeB.strangeC.cleverD.small小题15:A.turningB.throwingC.cuttingD.packing小题16:A.belongB.getC.addD.lead小题17:A.quickerB.happierC.more carefulD.more friendly小题18:A.literatureB.movieC.scienceD.art小题19:A.leftB.beganC.missedD.bought小题20:A.limitB.lendC.sendD.recommend}

我要回帖

更多关于 ask的反义词是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信