F I can't help myself from looking for you, Chorus:
Am But I set fire to the rain,
G Watched it pour as I touched your face,
F Well, it burned while I cried,
G 'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name,
Am I set fire to the rain,
G And I threw us into the flames,
F Well, I felt something die,
G 'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, Outro: [Chords Chorus] Oh, no, Let it burn, oh, Let it burn, Let it burn.**************************************************************************************************或者 使用吉他谱 如下:Fingerstyle option for Adele's Set Fire to the Rain, noticed there wasn't an option for if you wanted to play the piano style sound so came up with this. This song does have alot of potentiol to chop and change where you think it may sound better in terms of fingerstyle of perhaps with chord strumming, but I thought I would put up what I had figured out so if you felt like playing more of a fingerstyle version then the option would be there. STANDARD TUNING CAPO IS USED: I use it on the 4th as I think it sounds best there but it seems to sound just as good on the 5th fret. Whichever sounds best to you. Intro: C Am - 002210 C
- 032010 G
- 320000 (This way it sounds most representational of the song) F
- 133210 Intro goes like this: ||----------------------------------------------------------------------| ||---1-------1----1---------1-3-1-0--0-------0----1------1--------------| ||-------2-------2----0---0--------------0-------0---2-------2---2------| ||-----2---2---2----2---2--------------0---0---0---3---3---3---3--------| ||---0-------0----3-----------------------------------------------------| ||-----------------------------------3-------3----1------1--------------|
F That intro pattern repeats through first verses and is the same in all verses afterwards. &I let it fall...&
||----------------------------------------------------------------------| ||---1-------1----1---------1-3-1-0--0-------0----1------1--------------| ||-------2-------2----0---0--------------0-------0---2-------2---2------| ||-----2---2---2----2---2--------------0---0---0---3---3---3---3--------| ||---0-------0----3-----------------------------------------------------| ||-----------------------------------3-------3----1------1--------------|
F Play it through until you reach the line &...without falling to your feet.& Then play the Refrain. Refrain is this: &There's a side...& ||----------------------------------------------------------------------| ||--------------------1-----1-----1-------------------------------------| ||----2-----2-----2-----2-----2-----2-----------------------------------| ||------3-----3-----3-----2-----2-----------[THIS IS PLAYED TWICE]------| ||--------3-----3-----0-----0-----0-------------------------------------| ||----1-----1-----1-----------------------------------------------------|
Am On the third time through you play the F shape followed by the G shape:
&...always win always win.& ||----------------------------------------------------------------------| ||--------------------0-----0-----0-----0-----0-------------------------| ||----2-----2-----2-----0-----0-----0-----0-----------------------------| ||------3-----3-----3-----0-----0-----0-----0---------------------------| ||--------3-----3-------------------------------------------------------| ||----1-----1-----1---3-----3-----3-----3-----3-------------------------|
G Chorus: &But I set Fire...& ||------------------------------------| ||----1-----1-----1---1-----1-----1---| ||------2-----2-----2---2-----2-----2-| ||--------2-----2---------2-----2-----| ||----0-----0-----0---0-----0-----0---| ||------------------------------------|
Am &Watched it pour...& ||------------------------------------| ||---0-----0-----0---0-----0-----0----| ||-----0-----0-----0---0-----0-----0--| ||-------0-----0---------0-----0------| ||------------------------------------| ||---3-----3-----3---3-----3-----3----|
G &Let it burn while I cried...& ||------------------------------------| ||------------------------------------| ||---2-----2-----2---2-----2-----2----| ||-----3-----3-----3---3-----3-----3--| ||-------3-----3---------3-----3------| ||---1-----1-----1---1-----1-----1----|
F &...your name.& ||------------------------------------| ||---3-----3-----3---0-----0-----0----| ||-----2-----2-----2---0-----0-----0--| ||-------0-----0---------0-----0------| ||---0-----0-----0--------------------| ||-------------------3-----3-----3----|
G (The Dm seemed best to sound as close as possible, but don't trust my hearing if you think there's a better alternative) Only other bit that differs that I thought might sound good is for the Bridge. Essentially you play the same notes to the same bar as the Verses but instead of finger picking you palm mute the notes with downstrokes to break before the final Chorus. &Sometimes I wake up by the door...& ||---0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0------------------| ||---1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1------------------| [And obviously the same with the C
] ||---2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2------------------| [chord, the G chord and the F chord.] ||---2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2------------------| [At this stage each chord is played ] ||---0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0------------------| [8 times each, and the set is played] ||---0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0------------------| [through twice to create the bridge.]
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x The final part of the song which is the outro is the same notes as the chorus repeated until the end of the same which play beh &Oooooh, Let it burn, Let it burn...& etc. 吉他爱好者,加油!~
提问者评价
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁嘿,朋友。能否麻烦你发个tik tok的GP5吉他谱给我呢?我的邮箱,_百度知道
嘿,朋友。能否麻烦你发个tik tok的GP5吉他谱给我呢?我的邮箱,
我也是个吉他爱好者,学的大多是独奏曲,如天空之城,千与千寻,雨的印记,梦中的婚礼等等。这次是朋友找我要TIK TOK的吉他谱。我扒了,可不像。所以想让你帮忙,发个给我。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
已发,请注意查收,Kesha-TIK TOK吉他谱,GP5格式。请采纳。谢谢。BY:Alfard10914
来自:求助得到的回答
其他类似问题
吉他谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求铁血丹心的GP5格式的吉他谱。我的QQ号,发我邮箱,谢谢啦。_百度知道
跪求铁血丹心的GP5格式的吉他谱。我的QQ号,发我邮箱,谢谢啦。
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
吉他谱的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Carnival (puck version)GP5吉他谱下载
Carnival (puck version)GP5吉他谱下载是GTP格式,请确保你安装了 Guitar Pro 软件。如果没有安装,你将无法浏览下载的GTP吉他谱。在此凡特吉他谱网为您提供 Guitar Pro 软件,你可以在这里下载:
吉他谱简介
&&&&凡特吉他网Carnival (puck version)GP5吉他谱下载,Carnival (puck version)GTP谱下载.The Cardigans吉他谱,流行吉他谱.大量GP5吉他谱,最新流行吉他谱等.欢迎下载流行吉他谱,Carnival (puck version)吉它谱,GTP吉他谱,歌手The CardigansGTP和弦谱,Carnival (puck version)吉它谱.海量吉他曲谱,吉他教程,欢迎各位广大朋友访问本站.本站为广大吉他爱好者提供最新GTP谱子下载,所有吉他曲
上一曲:下一曲:
曲谱下载声明:本站曲谱均来源于网络及网友提供,请在下载吉他谱24小时内自行删除。若发现侵犯了您的版权,请邮件通知本站,我们会将涉及侵犯您版权的吉他谱删除。
播放:20更新:播放:13更新:播放:8更新:播放:11更新:
最新吉他谱
&& - TXT&& - IMG&& - IMG&& - GTP&& - GTP&& - GTP&& - GTP&& - TXT&& - IMG&& - TXT
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本站不再提供对 IE6 浏览器的完全支持,建议使用Chrome、Firefox、IE 7.0以上 或 IE 1.0以下....over the way的GP5或者JPG格式的吉他谱
over the way的GP5或者JPG格式的吉他谱 100
黄建为的over the way吉他谱
最好是JPG格式
急!!!!!!
黄建为的over the way:------10-------10----------------10-------10---------------------------------6-10-----6-10-----6-10-----6-10-----6-10-----6-10----13--13--10--13--13--10----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CARRUIS抓譜FThe sunshine’s come,F
cmthe flowers dance along the river,cmthe mountain.FIt’s cold in the stream,FI jump in and swim,F cmbeing a dreamer,Cmsaying nothing in words.F&&&&&&&&& bBF&&&&&&&&& bBFApproaching to a child,Fignoring the crowd.F
cmI hear my heart beats,cmit’s so real.FNameless song,F
Dm7I’ve sung it over the way. GAnd maybe I’ll be alonecm
Fto be on the tramp with the moon.GSo you empty the roadscm
Fleading the craft for truth.FCause I don’t have wings to flyCm
Dm7so freely like birds in the sky.FI’ll have to let go of mindcm
Fto soar in the wind and smile.FApproaching to a child,Fignoring the crowd.F
cmI hear my heart beats,cmit’s so real.FNameless song,F
Dm7I’ve sung it over the way.
的感言:将就吧,不过还算好
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖